Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

(edited)
18 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

They come with good news. Lawyer says she can get the accusation dismissed

She says that the evidence is tainted since the evidence came from Cayden

But what about Rene's testimony? Is the show going to pretend that Rene never betrayed Oliver?

And, oh great, another villain who likes to talk.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
Just now, tv echo said:

But what about Rene's testimony? Is the show going to pretend that Rene never betrayed Oliver?

Did Curtis manage to get rid of whatever the FBI had on him? I can't remember because I hate them both. 

Is Samanda Watson gone forever? Did no one but her have record of that?

Oh god I just said in the 614 episode thread I was looking forward to a break from the same boring storyline and there's no escape is there? This sounds awful.

3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Pardon my language, but w the fuck is this mess?

The only thing that looks remotely interesting based off that description is the Olicity scenes and Stephens good ole nope face "Why are you touching me?" during the Siren poses as Laurel hug scene.

You're kidding me. Please tell me 616 is going to start with BS waking up in a cage/cell (I'm not picky) somewhere and OTA telling her, "yeah, no, not happening." 

And WTF is this:

Oliver: “You’re not Laurel”

BS: “I’m not but I’m willing to try”

Maybe the whole point of this is to make everyone feel bad for E1 LL. Not want her back. But feel bad that the people in her life might actually be willing to just accept someone acting like her. 

Also: 

BS: ‘”Daddy! Daddy!”

NO. No more "Daddy." Please tell me Lance realizes she only calls him that when she's trying to manipulate him.

I'm already grateful for the live thread for this episode and it's only Monday. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

Also I wonder how actually 'nostalgic' the scene between Siren and Oliver is. 

If it's like Seasons 1 and 2, I'm guessing full of Nope!face.

So much for my hopes that this would be a Roy-centric episode and we wouldn't have to see Curtis or Dinah? Better luck next time?

Some Olicity scenes.

? I was going to tease Reddit Guy for being so descriptive, until I realized this is really all the description I need.

• Love 1

This is a little tough to follow, so lemme make sure I understand properly. 

3-D has been planning this for months, he knows all and he sees all (LOL) but BS did actually manage to steal the money he just got it back from her? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

The only thing that looks remotely interesting based off that description is the Olicity scenes and Stephens good ole nope face "Why are you touching me?" during the Siren poses as Laurel hug scene.

That and the Thea and Oliver/Speedy/Thea and Roy stuff, which this guy seemed pretty chill with just skimming over.

• Love 1
Just now, KenyaJ said:

If it's like Seasons 1 and 2, I'm guessing full of Nope!face.

Lol that's what I was thinking. "So you mean Stephen will act like a wooden tree while Katie flips between passive aggressive and awkward, with the whole thing feeling forced?" 

• Love 5

It's funny how we predicted the whole "Thea being Ra's al Ghul's heir" thing. This show. Haha. ?

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

That and the Thea and Oliver/Speedy/Thea and Roy stuff, which this guy seemed pretty chill with just skimming over.

Honestly maybe I need to read it again but I couldn't even follow what Roy's actual plot in this episode is. 

11 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Did Curtis manage to get rid of whatever the FBI had on him? I can't remember because I hate them both. 

Is Samanda Watson gone forever? Did no one but her have record of that?

I honestly don't remember. 

11 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

No, they never resolved that.

Just now, lemotomato said:

Poor Oliver. Had a good run of being smart and mature, only to get dumbed down again so KC's contract this particular plot point gets dragged out.

I really really hope they don't infect Oliver with Lances stupid? At least Felicity seems to hates Sirens guts, so she should hopefully keep his head on straight. 

• Love 4

I was cracking up laughing at my desk reading that. 

I wish Iris was still a reporter so she could cross over to interview Laurel. 

So they are totally going to glance over Oliver holding a funeral for Laurel and the doctor pronouncing her dead aren't they?

• Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

So they are totally going to glance over Oliver holding a funeral for Laurel and the doctor pronouncing her dead aren't they?

They probably won't even check LL's grave for a body. It's completely ridiculous. 

Edited by insomniadreams88
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

Honestly maybe I need to read it again but I couldn't even follow what Roy's actual plot in this episode is. 

Why give that explanation in a spoiler description when you can give a detail by detail description of all aspects of BS's plot?

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 1

So everyone's going along with BS' "I'm Laurel!" because she threatens to out Oliver as GA? Why not just have the people they know in CC - at STAR Labs and CCPD - say that they have an escaped meta from Iron Heights who can shape-shift, is insane and has been reading the news? I feel like that's just as believable as whatever this is. 

• Love 4

Curtis having to visit Zoe to tell her that Rene is gone. WTF. 

LOL @ BS still working for Dragon. She really is just someone's lackey. 

Also Thea/Roy having a sex scene before married Olicity this season? OBJECTION. ?

(edited)
11 minutes ago, ladylaw99 said:

I know I haven't been paying attention to this stupid story, but BS did steal the money?  When?

It seems like it, and it would've had to be sometime before Cayden got murdered. But...would he not know that someone drained his account? 

Also, if I'm reading this correctly 3-D knowing all/seeing all, letting this chick walk around with bearer bonds like that isn't the dumbest shit ever is pretty lulzy. 

Edited by apinknightmare
(edited)
13 minutes ago, ladylaw99 said:

I know I haven't been paying attention to this stupid story, but BS did steal the money?  When?

In a past episode, we saw recorded surveillance footage of Black Siren (wearing a short black wig) entering the bank in Corto Maltese where Cayden James had stored the money and learned that she had taken it out in the form of bearer bonds. There was post-episode speculation as to whether or not that footage was real or fake. It's unclear when she did this, because Cayden had blocked all exits from the city. It's also unclear why she came back to Star City if she had all that money.

However, if the reddit guy's 615 spoilers are correct, in this week's episode, Black Siren essentially admits to stealing that money. But apparently when she went back to wherever she had stored it, it was gone. Also, if these spoilers are correct, Diaz/Dragon is mad because she stole the money. It's unknown who stole the money from her or if she was even telling the truth when she said it was gone.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

It sounds like there’s lot of Dinah in the epsiode and I was really hoping for a break from her. Fingers crossed she’s managed to unlock her gritted teeth. ?

15 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

If he’s like the majority of the cast, he doesn’t have one, or at least not one that makes any sense.

Oliver visits BS

He still doesn’t like BS

Oliver: “You’re not Laurel”

Ha, ha, ha. Did they think this would magically change from last episode to this one? Watching Stephen trying to get through scenes with Not!Laurel may just be the most entertaining part of the episode. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

So everyone's going along with BS' "I'm Laurel!" because she threatens to out Oliver as GA? Why not just have the people they know in CC - at STAR Labs and CCPD - say that they have an escaped meta from Iron Heights who can shape-shift, is insane and has been reading the news? I feel like that's just as believable as whatever this is. 

Because they would have a record and what if the shape shifter is still in prison? Not to mention (I know i know...logic) I would assume they'd take DNA samples and finger prints. Plus she could still out Oliver. 

Just now, Angel12d said:

Still nothing for Felicity either. This is just...bad.

I'm pretty sure Reddit dude develops some rare form of dementia when ever Felicity has scenes. So I'm sure she'll have a prescence in some way.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

LOL @ BS still working for Dragon. She really is just someone's lackey. 

I think she's playing both sides and just sees who wins. She's in a vulnerable position right now, esp with Dragon having so much control.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

But that aside, spoiler guy answered a Q and apparently Raisa's been watching Zoe? Seriously? 

I hoped he was kidding about that, haha. 

Although I guess it would be in line with something Oliver would do - since he did seem to genuinely care about Rene's relationship with his kid. And also because he's not a petty, angry, childish dick like the newbs. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I hoped he was kidding about that, haha. 

Me too, but you know what? It's probably true. And when Rene gets better and returns, rather than thank Oliver (because who else would set this up?), he'll say, "this doesn't change anything, hoss." 

• Love 4

I just went over to reddit and dear god, the comments about BS redemption and Lauriver. 

They literally thought Oliver was lying when he said he never wanted to see BS ever again. Like, they're gonna think Lauriver is happening regardless of everything. 

10 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

I'm pretty sure Reddit dude develops some rare form of dementia when ever Felicity has scenes. So I'm sure she'll have a prescence in some way.

He barely mentioned her for 614....

(edited)
11 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I just went over to reddit and dear god, the comments about BS redemption and Lauriver. 

LOL, the people on Reddit are beyond deluded. They're still going to dream of a Lauriver endgame even after Oliver and Felicity have children of their own. 

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 8

You know what they better explain in 615? If Darhk took her, who was guarding her for the last 1.5 years that she couldn't "escape" until now? Please don't tell me they're just going to go, "oh, okay, Darhk took you. The guy whose murder was broadcast on TV 1.5 years ago. Makes total sense." 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Curtis having to visit Zoe to tell her that Rene is gone. WTF. 

Why is this scene necessary? No one cares about Zoe, not even the three remaining Rene fans.

12 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Still nothing for Felicity either. This is just...bad.

Even if an episode was about Felicity, Reddit Guy would still gloss over it. But honestly, I can't say I'm upset about Felicity not having her own storyline right now. This season is a mess and I'd rather that Felicity gets focus when (if) the show gets back on track. I'm good with her getting Smoak Tech off the ground in the background while everyone else around her is caught up in foolishness.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, insomniadreams88 said:

You know what they better explain in 615? If Darhk took her, who was guarding her for the last 1.5 years that she couldn't "escape" until now? Please don't tell me they're just going to go, "oh, okay, Darhk took you. The guy whose murder was broadcast on TV 1.5 years ago. Makes total sense." 

The whole thing is beyond stupid. You have a dead body...unless BS/Dragon was smart enough to dig LL up, go exhume the body.

After the events of 614, I wonder if we'll get one line exposition about Felicity's non-existent company? ??

Just now, KenyaJ said:

Even if an episode was about Felicity, Reddit Guy would still gloss over it. But honestly, I can't say I'm upset about Felicity not having her own storyline right now. This season is a mess and I'd rather that Felicity gets focus when (if) the show gets back on track. I'm good with her getting Smoak Tech off the ground in the background while everyone else around her is caught up in foolishness.

I see what you're saying but I'm still annoyed. They said she'd have her own storyline in 6b and I'm yet to see any of it tbh. 

1 minute ago, KenyaJ said:

No one cares about Zoe, not even the three remaining Rene fans.

Not even Rene seems to care about her. There was a bomb that could destroy the entire city. His daughter lives in the city. And he didn't even care. 

• Love 5

As much as I want Felicity's company discussed on screen, it makes absolutely  no sense with the mess they are writing. And I rather have her actually do something then just say she is working on it. They sabotaged the storyline and gave us crumbs in the beginning because they knew this would happen in 6B.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Wasn't it well known that Darhk had henchmen? But I want so bad to see those two interact!

Not even Rene seems to care about her. There was a bomb that could destroy the entire city. His daughter lives in the city. And he didn't even care. 

Right! I was about to say the exact thing. Rene keeps putting his daughter 2nd to vigilante work when he has no one who can even raise her should he die. He isn't even trying to be safe.

• Love 2

Per KP, BS is working with the bad guys and killing people in the episode they are filming now. I wonder if her play gets blown early or if Lance is going to be all 'she's a work progress'.