Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

How the fuck did people put that together from his emojis? I looked and was all WTF does that even mean?

Given the thumbs up to the guess of Anna Hopkins combined with the baby in the original tweet, I think it's kind of obvious?

• Love 1

Aw, maybe William will find some crayons on Lian Yu so he can do some coloring. LOL.

I have no idea why the kid is necessary but we knew that storyline wasn't over.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Given the thumbs up to the guess of Anna Hopkins combined with the baby in the original tweet, I think it's kind of obvious?

This was all I saw

Told certain someone was at #Arrow ravine set & my initial response wtf why was she there. But now Im pretty sure ??? in finale storyline

And I'll be honest i would not have put a bullseye and what looks like a girl together to get Samantha 

Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

That being said, why can't they bring back characters I actually care about? Like, say, Walter?

Roy. Bring back Roy. He's worth more than all of the newbs put together. 

Dare I hope BM is there to tell Oliver to forget about the Spawn and never contact her again?? Yeah, I didn't think so. (Please, at the very least, recast that child actor. I'd feel bad, but that kid got paid to do a job, and it was done poorly. 

• Love 4

How does Chase even find Samantha and William though? Makes me kinda nervous that maybe Felicity inadvertently finds them for Helix or something. Yikes. No thank you.

I can't believe how overcrowded this finale is. Sigh.

Just now, Angel12d said:

How does Chase even find Samantha and William though? Makes me kinda nervous that maybe Felicity inadvertently finds them for Helix or something. Yikes. No thank you.

He knew about William without anyone telling him. I'm guessing he'll find them because he's a villain and that's what they do. 

Just now, apinknightmare said:

He knew about William without anyone telling him. I'm guessing he'll find them because he's a villain and that's what they do. 

He's just the best villain of all time, all seeing and all knowing. Wow! LOL.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Maybe Susan's PI found them. He was good enough to find all that info on Oliver for Susan. Then again, we'll probably never see that PI again because Susan is such a "good person." 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

Lol he was giving it away at SDCC

Haha, that's true. But I meant when he was asked who he wanted back and he literally said Slade, Black Siren and William/Samantha. LOL. He couldn't help himself.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, leopardprint said:

He's going to wander off with Merlyn again. Another one of mommy's "friends". 

I mean, if they pull a Connor from Angel story line, and he's taken away by a bad guy never to be seen again only to show up adult-y in the last ep of the last season, I wouldn't complain. 

• Love 3
Just now, calliope1975 said:

I mean, if they pull a Connor from Angel story line, and he's taken away by a bad guy never to be seen again only to show up adult-y in the last ep of the last season, I wouldn't complain. 

Yup and that would make us gasp with shock. But this is Arrow, it will be lame!

2 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

That'd actually be a somewhat decent storyline to crossover to Legends..

2 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

Don't remind of that shit storyline.  I hated Connor ??

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

They need to recast that kid.  AoS had a charming little actress play Mac's kid. 

The kid who was in EBR's Sidekick film plays Michael's son on Prison Break and he is good.

22 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

And I'll be honest i would not have put a bullseye and what looks like a girl together to get Samantha 

From what I'm told about him, "nailed her" is about his level of sophistication.

Did we ever find out the name of the girlfriend Chase said Oliver slept with?  Is it too much to ask that it was the Baby Mama and the kid is his (and therefore goes away never to be seen or spoken of again)? 

The more people they add to this episode the less excited I am.

And re: the DNA test - Barry is a moron and Flashpoint

Edited by Mrs. de Winter
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Oh....what if she dies and Oliver is Daddy full time? 

Oh god, I really hope they don't take this "legacy" theme that far. Felicity is supposed to articulate her position on William in 520 so we knew he'd probably be coming back. I just don't know how they have Oliver as a single dad and not have the show focus too much on the kid. 

I'm much more concerned that the pap guy told someone in DM that it doesn't look like Olicity officially reunites by the finale. I'm going to need way more than a flirty tease/hint to stick with it. 

• Love 1

Because Oliver would barely do any parenting leaving it to Thea and Felicity like every other non Arrow thing he does. Or he can go live in that armored Winnebago with not-Baby Sara conveniently parked off screen.

#cantbabysityourownkid 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I'm much more concerned that the pap guy told someone in DM that it doesn't look like Olicity officially reunites by the finale. I'm going to need way more than a flirty tease/hint to stick with it. 

This explains the cryptic post I saw on Twitter.

My excitement for this finale is fast waning. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

This explains the cryptic post I saw on Twitter.

My excitement for this finale is fast waning. 

Jbuffyangel is posting about it on her Tumblr. She pointed out that Ken is sometimes wrong though. Here's his tweets but apparently he also DM'd someone.

Unless he's seen the script, how can Ken know what happens?  Much less whether Oliver and Felicity end the season together or not.

That said, yes, I can see MG and WM being such idiots to leave them in limbo again because it worked so well this season. [/sarcasm]

• Love 6

KP also said it was an assumption based on what he has seen. He has in fact been wrong before, or at least not had all the info (ex. Manu Bennet, Baby Mama and he didn't actually seem to know about KCs S6 status).

Also, there are tons of leaks around Arrow. I'm really wondering if they are keeping somethings tightly under wraps.

I have a hard time believing they would leave Olicity ambiguous. DR said they would be back together before the finale, all the other stuff that has come out, I feel pretty confident Olicity relationship isn't going to be in question. I do wonder though if Olicity is going to be part of the 'emotional' cliffhanger. Forced separation or something.

• Love 3

Personally I never thought Olicity would get back together this season (but I am very much a half glass empty person, haha) but I have to agree, how would Ken know everything that happens in the scripts? Also, I get the impression that if he really knew Olicity weren't getting back together, he'd tell us outright. He doesn't like the ship and he's pretty truthful about other things. So he seems to be making assumptions right now. But I guess we'll know soon enough.

I can't say I'll be sticking around for s6 if we end yet another season in Olicity limbo though. One season was enough, thanks.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

I can't say I'll be sticking around for s6 if we end yet another season in Olicity limbo though. One season was enough, thanks.

I can't say I'll be around for 523 at this rate...

IMG_2949.GIF.3ec9e59cc287b48203f85e7d199b5949.GIF

I interpret his comments as there haven't been additional Olicity scenes that he knows of so absence of evidence doesn't mean evidence of absence. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Agreed.  Add to that more of KC's attempts at acting, the show's never ending "we know how important OTA is ... but we are not really going to let you have any" position, and the ban on Felicity and Diggle interacting and I not sure why I would come back.

Then again, I am generally not fond of Oliver at all when you put him anywhere near the baby mama drama so it is possible by the end of the season I will be fine with the fact that Felicity is not with him. 

• Love 12