Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

So, they not like Isabel could simply refer to Susan not working with for Promethus and/or Talia.

That still doesn't rule out Susan's article sending police after GA in 14. 

Could it be that Talia/Prometheus were guiding her giving tips regarding Oliver Queen. Just like Felicity is getting guiding and direction by Pandora/Heliks. 

23 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

That still doesn't rule out Susan's article sending police after GA in 14. 

I want this too. Just get on with whatever Susan reveal is coming please.

Maybe she'll blame her producer again. Didn't she do that in 503 with Thea?

I wonder if someone told the director it was just a cover-up. Maybe no one did? Otherwise, why focus on it? That's just stupid. 

Thoughts about Felicity and a potential Dark BOP. We know she doesn't bring in the woman, but we do know that KH is back after 5x14 and Felicity said the episode title for 5x15 in this last episode. I wonder if she gets the idea to use China White (at least)against Prometheus. CW is part of the Triad and if Ghost Fox is more than just an Easter egg, there could be a connection.

Is it possible they focused on it because they had a different plan for her but nixed it after the initial feedback?

https://www.watchtivist.com/all-interviews/arrowdrs5

A couple of things I noticed:

Oh man. You’re a fan favorite so I don’t have any thoughts on that in that regard. And as a fan favorite, what’s something you hope the show goes deeper into for Diggle next season? 

Lyla and Diggle. The Diggles! I think we should have a spin off, what do you think about that? For me, that’s a story in waiting. I think most people would agree he’s basically second in command of Team Arrow and he’s married to the leader of A.R.G.U.S.. He’s married to the new Amanda Waller, the woman who has her finger on the trigger for the Suicide Squad. What does dinner look like for them? What do they talk about? Their child, who is now a son, they find out in Flashpoint was once a daughter. Oliver knows this, but nobody else does. That relationship, I’d really love to see what happens.

Uh, everyone know this. Barry told Diggle John was Sara in front of all three teams and Kara in the crossover. I think the only person who hasn't been told onscreen might be Lyla. 

That’s so true. And lastly, anything you’d like to say to those reading and watching? 

Prometheus is our “big bad” this season and we aren’t done with that. We aren’t done with Slade Wilson. How Prometheus manipulates the team to slowly destroy and break down Oliver Queen is going to be every interesting and I hope people enjoy it.

Could that mean something or is it just the fact that Slade's still alive and locked up? 

• Love 1

Crackpot theory: Slade or one of his kids (maybe his daughter Rose Wilson aka Alena) is behind Helix and setting Felicity up for the fall since Slade definitely wants revenge against Felicity.

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Uh, everyone know this. Barry told Diggle John was Sara in front of all three teams and Kara in the crossover. I think the only person who hasn't been told onscreen might be Lyla. 

He's been hanging out with Wendy. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Could that mean something or is it just the fact that Slade's still alive and locked up? 

The most it could be is that someone related to Slade comes back in some way, unless they just use the suit again like in 508. Although, I would wonder what Slade has to do with anything while trying to deal with Prometheus.

• Love 1

Seeing how Prometheus knew about E2 Laurel and where to find her, I think it's safe to assume he knows about Slade and their history. And probably where he's locked up.

It's interesting because in Slade's villain monologue from 209 he said he was going to corrupt the ones Oliver loved. And Prometheus seems to be doing his job for him. Haha.

Also I'm laughing how that thing on Susan's wrist is basically nothing. So it seems like she really is just a boring reporter. Yawn.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

I know we probably won't get Slade back because Manu Bennett has been less than delightful, but if Prometheus wants to get into Oliver's head there is no better way than unleashing Slade.  I mean he broke Black Siren out of the pipeline, why not get Slade off Lian Yu?  Having his daughter set up Felicity might be a good second choice.

• Love 2

An "adult conversation" + "surprising reaction" means it's gonna be NBD I guess? Maybe Oliver will encourage her to use it more (although that wouldn't match with the speech he gave her and Diggle this week, but what is consistency?). 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

An "adult conversation" + "surprising reaction" means it's gonna be NBD I guess? Maybe Oliver will encourage her to use it more. 

I hate those words because I always end up disappointed Seriously, I would be surprised if he kissed her. Can we get that?

• Love 19

The surprising reaction part is the reporter take though, not something SA said..

I'm guessing he is going to brood until the time is right and they can let him talk to her. Brooding is the one think that comes to mind when I think about Oliver's way of dealing with problems, LOL.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I hate those words because I always end up disappointed Seriously, I would be surprised if he kissed her. Can we get that?

Right? So, given SA's use of his two favorite O/F buzzwords--"surprising" and "adult"--my best guess is that he finds out about Pandora, asks her about it gently, asks if she's done with it, and assuming she is, they let it go and move on. No judgment, no concern, NO DRAMA!

• Love 11

I think this might be only the start of it. Probably takes place during 5x15-5x16. And then its gonna have its culmination in 5x20.

I am ok that they take their time with this. 

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 1

I'm okay with them taking their time too because I loved Felicity's shady methods in the last episode and I don't want her to give up on them too soon so I'm ignoring that it doesn't make a lot of sense for him not to talk to her as soon as he can since he knows something is wrong. I hope SA will be able to convey that Oliver is worried and is unsure about talking to her though if the script doesn't help.

• Love 1

I was mostly being snarky because the "adult" thing now gets my hackles up, but I do want them to take their time with this Felicity story, and I kind of don't care that it doesn't make logical sense for Oliver to not press more about what she's doing. I can fanwank that he just doesn't really know how to talk to her anymore and just let that be a good enough answer for now--same if he is sort of mollified by whatever happens in their Surprising Adult Conversation, but the story continues past that point and he once again misses the forest for the trees. I just hope that there is SOME emotional payoff to it, at some point? I'm tired of anticlimaxes on this show.

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

I am thinking the cliffy for 5x15 is Talia showing up in Star City in the present. 

Since I'm expecting that to happen at some point and I don't think that would be much of a cliffhanger ... yep, sounds about right, especially after the 509 "Laurel" cliffhanger. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Since I'm expecting that to happen at some point and I don't think that would be much of a cliffhanger ... yep, sounds about right, especially after the 509 "Laurel" cliffhanger. 

That one was particularly amusing, because many people knew KC would be in 510.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I hope SA will be able to convey that Oliver is worried and is unsure about talking to her though if the script doesn't help.

Agreed! I'm worried that "dealing with it in his own way" means he'll be so busy with Susan/Prometheus/mayor-ing that he won't even notice anything is up with her until 515. The last time he described an "adult" conversation between them was the balcony convo about Billy, which was pretty disappointing so I'm hoping even after they talk she still keeps doing her own thing for a while until everything comes to a head around 520.

Edited by Trisha
  • Love 8

I seem to remember the word "adult" getting thrown around before the season started, about how O/F were handling working on the team together since their break-up. And I'm pretty sure SA may have said the resolution of his kid storyline was adult too. So...yeah. Haha. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 9

I think that Stephen might have used the adult lingo when he was referring to the BMD and how they would handle it. I guess it's the adult way to just break up lol.

And yes I agree with others, let's take our time with Felicity and her story, I like that we are getting pieces here and there. I do think the climax of her story happens in 5x15 and that is why her and Oliver have the convo in the first place. I can see her being passionate in her stance but that Oliver won't yell or berate her for it. Let's assume by then Suzy is out of the picture then they can start to slowly rebuild them because I want a 3x20/5x20 parallel and the only parallel I mean is banging against every surface possible. 

• Love 2

Tbh, there is nothing adult about Oliver never apologizing to Felicity about BMD and then being a total idiot about everything after that. In addition, Stephen Amell is playing S5 Oliver as a not so bright man who looks tired/lethargic all the time. I have no idea for this particular acting choice. 

• Love 17

Didn't MG say they had written but not yet filmed (individual) scenes where Curtis, Diggle & Oliver were trying to reach her? Depending on the interview timing I thought that might be 5.18 - 5.20. Since WM said she was still mourning Billy in 5.20 I figured she was still using Pandora at that point.

2 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

https://www.watchtivist.com/all-interviews/arrowdrs5

A couple of things I noticed:

Maybe he means the rest of the current team doesn't know, i.e. Curtis, Rene and Tinah? Although we're still left with the tricky issue of Felicity.

3 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Didn't MG say they had written but not yet filmed (individual) scenes where Curtis, Diggle & Oliver were trying to reach her? Depending on the interview timing I thought that might be 5.18 - 5.20. Since WM said she was still mourning Billy in 5.20 I figured she was still using Pandora at that point.

Just... Wow. Although if she's still mourning  him as much as she is now, sure, why not.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Mourning Billy? Honestly i think that was a fairytale that Wendy invented to justify the bf storyline for 5A. Because this mourning hasnt happened on screen. But we get Felicity feeling responsible for Havenrock again. 

• Love 8

I think the secret is coming out in 5.15.  Just because Oliver knows doesn't mean she stops.  She might. I just took "mourning  Billy" to mean she's still involved with Helix in 5.20.  What can I say mourning Billy is only acceptable to me if it's code for something else. :-)

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, dtissagirl said:

Imo they need to end 515 in a positive O/F note for them to survive hellatus without a new audience exodus, but I'm using human logic to think that, and they don't.

I'm the last person to ever claim shippers/Stans/fandom would have an impact on ratings but, I think you're right

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

WM said that they had written but hadn't filmed scenes yet with all 3 trying to reach her. I have no idea if that's in 1 or multiple episodes.