Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Regarding "a woman I love", I've been thinking what if she throws back at him the fact that he admits that he loves her only under the most terrible circumstances (mansion, before a duel)? If she's asking "what's the point?". IDK

I have a bad feeling that line will be thrown in Oliver's face after he says something to Felicity thus continuing in the long line of beating Oliver down. TIIC seem to be having a grand ole time dismantling everything I loved about Felicity (her intelligence and compassion.) Why not make her flat out mean to Oliver? 

So it's not that I think Felicity ever expects or wants or needs to be put first over the mission or other people's safety, it's that when all is said and done, Oliver doesn't even expect to be around all that long. For someone who's lost so many people, how scary would it be to give your heart to someone who (again, as far as she knows) believes he'll leave the foundry one day and not come back?

It's one thing to know it's possible, and a completely other thing to think it's inevitable.

True. But both Felicity and most especially Oliver have lost people. Good Lord, has Oliver lost people. I just wish we could actually get Felicity POV instead of fanwanking and bending over backwards trying to justify what she's doing. Maybe during this "epic" scene, she'll finally state how she feels.

Hey, maybe Oliver landed in an alternate universe where Sara was dead, Laurel is her incompetent replacement and Felicity and Diggle don't like him anymore. So he has to spend the rest of the season trying to get back to his reality, where Sara's alive, Laurel's just a lawyer and Felicity and Diggle are setting up his "welcome back from the dead, again! party. 

I'm going to adopt this idea. No way would the characters I've grown to love (and hate) over the past 3 years act the way they are now. It's all Tommy's nightmare. 

As far as Felicity and 50 Shades of Ray and teaming up with Malcolm Merlyn, I should send TIIC The Gift of Fear. If any of this ends with the equivalent of someone singing to their mugger, I swear....(Dawson's Creek reference)

• Love 5

Malcolm Merlyn commentary on Team Arrow is a show I would watch (more than this one we're seeing). I bet he would have lots to say about the shirtless parts.

I'm thinking that while we may get Olicity heartbreak in 3x12, the "woman you love" line will be said to Ray. Maybe Felicity goes to him and tells him something like "I will help you with the suit and to save the city, but I don't want to be a woman you love". So we get Olicity heartbreak, but Felicity is still choosing herself a bit, and Ray and Felicity will stay friends. 

Perfect solution.  She adds "I don't want to be a woman you love because I've already been loved by someone who wants to save the city, and frankly, it sucks."

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 5

Also, for anyone who reprimands Oliver for being controlling, it makes sense why he is. He's had so little control of his life before he came back to Starling that now he craves it because if he doesn't have control, then he probably feels things will go out of control. It's not good that he's controlling, but it makes sense why he is the way he is.

Agree!!

I think all this drama they are manufacturing with Team Arrow is set-up for 3.15/3.16 and will be mostly annoying and frustrating and OOC for more than 1 character.

It seems that 3.15 Ra's will offer an alliance or position in LOA to Oliver, and 3.16 will be him thinking about it, so to present it as a legitimate choice for Oliver they are doing the following plotting.

1. Putting Oliver at odds with Team Arrow (over Laurel).

2. Pushing *groan* Felicity/Ray.

3. Taking away Thea's agency Keeping Thea's allegiance to Malcolm (Slade vendetta against Oliver got her kidnapped and Moira murdered).

4. Oliver regresses back towards being The Arrow.

And then by 3.17 he will have made the choice to be Oliver Queen again, which will include, being Diggle's Best Man, looking sexing in a tux (with suspenders!) and hopefully starting to fight for QC and Felicity. But that is a loooong way aways.

Frankly I'd rather see Oliver YOLOing all over the place with Felicity and I bet Macolm Merlyn would enjoy watching that foundry show.

Edited by Genki
  • Love 3

Agree!!

I think all this drama they are manufacturing with Team Arrow is set-up for 3.15/3.16 and will be mostly annoying and frustrating and OOC for more than 1 character.

It seems that 3.15 Ra's will offer an alliance or position in LOA to Oliver, and 3.16 will be him thinking about it, so to present it as a legitimate choice for Oliver they are doing the following plotting.

1. Putting Oliver at odds with Team Arrow (over Laurel).

2. Pushing *groan* Felicity/Ray.

3. Taking away Thea's agency Keeping Thea's allegiance to Malcolm (Slade vendetta against Oliver got her kidnapped and Moira murdered).

4. Oliver regresses back towards being The Arrow.

And then by 3.17 he will have made the choice to be Oliver Queen again, which will include, being Diggle's Best Man, looking sexing in a tux (with suspenders!) and hopefully starting to fight for QC and Felicity. But that is a loooong way aways.

Frankly I'd rather see Oliver YOLOing all over the place with Felicity and I bet Macolm Merlyn would enjoy watching that foundry show.

If only we didn't have to have Olicity angst they could be sexing all over the foundry after he gets back lol

• Love 2

I think that this is wonderful. Definitely a step forward for Oliver. This is actually what I've been looking to see for the past 2.5 seasons. I'm glad to see that Oliver will be growing as a person. Especially the humbled part. I hope in the future Oliver learns to be less controlling, less harsh when he's angry, more considerate of others and their feelings... Hopefully we get to see this transformation because he's already come so far with the help of Diggle/Felicity/Barry. 

Also, for anyone who reprimands Oliver for being controlling, it makes sense why he is. He's had so little control of his life before he came back to Starling that now he craves it because if he doesn't have control, then he probably feels things will go out of control. It's not good that he's controlling, but it makes sense why he is the way he is. 

Ditto about first part. I really want this Oliver...

About Oliver being controlling, I never really saw him as being controlling. He's bossy and likes to be in control, because for 5 his life was completely devoid of control & all about survival. Even when he returned, it didn't get much better with bad thing after bad thing happening to him . I think he takes on a lot of responsibility for the safety of people that he truly has not control over. He feels it is his duty and job to protect people, so when they get hurt he feels he fails them. Like Tatsu said there is a fine line between guilt & grief, and Quentin has told him that no every death in the city is his fault. I think Oliver is still learning to fill his role as protector for the city. There are very few examples of when he has been controlling towards others. He makes decisions that those around with him disagree with, but when they challenge him with valid reasons and proof he generally changes his mind. I think there is a difference in trying to protect people from certain danger or poor choices and trying to make people do what you want. When felicity wanted to go in the field, he let her. When Diggle wanted back into the field he let her. When Roy wanted in, he tried to help him stay out of danger, when that didn;t work he brought him in and trained him. I think he will change his mind about Laurel as well. I also think he has learned thru experience that this life is hard & dangerous, so I can understand his hesitation in wanting to avoid his friends going down a similar path. He's overprotective at the most, not quite controlling. However, I will say that because he is still tormented from his past he has poor way of communicating what he is trying to do. Its all part of his healing process that he will hopefully come to a point where he can keep his overprotectiveness in check. I also think he is learning to trust himself, but also trust others which must be hard to do considering how many people he trusted have lied to him before, on and since his return from the island.

Yes, the shot back to Merlyn in the sneak peak looked cool.

Like a 'wham' line in a shocking short story. (and not a good one, but aimed at the *shock* value. Yes, Felicity should know better and check the system for malware)

But - how long has this been going on? Has Merlyn been seeing the Team Arrow shenanigans for the past season? I can actually imagine him in his best velvet robe, sipping red wine and eating... whatever spoiled rich assasins munch these days... and watching the Team Arrow Show late at night:

"Awww, she bought you a fern, Oliver!"

"No, Oliver, kiss the girl already!"

"Damn it, you let the Boomerang guy in the Foundry?"

"Oh for crying out loud, why is the Lance girl taking her... Ooooh. Ok, turn for the camera, turn for the camera..."

Let's face it, Merlyn has been watching the same show we had, albeit in a Camera Café format. And I bet he's been thrilled at some points and disappointed at the others.

This sounds like a fabulous show! Maybe thats why he knew how much Felicity loved Oliver. His fourth wall commentary would be fun. I feel like JB has the chops & charisma to pull of the Spacey house of cards 4th wall break at least for one episode.

• Love 3

She's been distracted since Oliver died! ( that was his response)

I can buy that but then why get other fans to feel like she's making googly eyes at a man who should have no chance when it comes to Oliver. UGH it depresses me to see people turn on Felicity.

I wonder if some of the actors like DR and EBR read the scripts for last week and thought " what is this shit?" Why am I lying like this to a man who don't deserve it" "why is my Character propping this character up and helping her deceive her Father"? "Why am I even entertaining a creepy stalker man like 2 weeks after the man I love dies?"

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 1

Wouldn't Felicity still have been at MIT 5 years ago, finishing up her degrees?

Apparently not too distracted to flirt with Ray though.  Or was she in a fugue state in that scene?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

Wouldn't Felicity still have been at MIT 5 years ago, finishing up her degrees?

Apparently not too distracted to flirt with Ray though.  Or was she in a fugue state in that scene?

Why is she getting Crucifed for that? You can be miserable about a loved one and find misguided comfort in an another it does happen!! Does not mean she doesn't love Oliver.

• Love 3

Felicity sleeping with Ray could break the internet. 

I wonder if they are going to do one of those crowded street shoulder bumps. If they really want to go fanfic-y, they would have them both glance behind them for destiny purposes. Hell its probably after he sees Laurel and Tommy together and decides he should let it go (cue music) completely. Then a wild Felicity appears. I'm on the fence about that. Its so cosmic love-y its cheesy. Though he did say he liked Buffy and Angel - whether thats good or bad I don't know.

He also says Oliver is tired at the end of 3x12. Please don't beat up Oliver for no good reason.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 6

Bets on whether or not Felicity is going to be wearing red in that flashback shoulder brush of destiny with Oliver! Lol

So, not one out of the four people looking directly into that computer screen noticed that Malcolm planted a camera? Or, if it's not really a plant but a hack into the feed, Felicity, who has an MA in CYBER SECURITY from MIT has no idea that someone's in her system?

ZviWfbt.gif

Damn wimmen and their emotions! *rolls eyes* So, Felicity is competent enough to hack into police and various other databases to uncover that Brick killed Rebecca Merlyn but absentminded about the security of their vigilante network systems because reasons? Makes complete sense.

• Love 12

Does not mean she doesn't love Oliver.

I am sorry to say, I 100% feel that it means she doesn't/didn't love Oliver.  Flirting with a new guy is not something a person does when mourning a newly-dead love.  MAYBE some we're-not-dead sex, but not flirting.  I get that it's just stupid writing, etc., but that is still what she did in the show.  I don't mean to intrude with real life too much, but imagine your female friend's husband dies in combat, and ONE WEEK later, she's flirting with her boss?  No way you'd believe she was in love with her husband.  I get that this is tv time, so we can't see her mourn for years, but if he comes back next week that means she couldn't hold off for TWO WEEKS.  And I know he's not dead, but she doesn't.  I personally think it's despicable and a bit creepy, and if my friend behaved like that, I'd be pretty much done with the friendship.

• Love 5

I wonder if they are going to do one of those crowded street shoulder bumps. If they really want to go fanfic-y, they would have them both glance behind them for destiny purposes. Hell its probably after he sees Laurel and Tommy together and decides he should let it go (cue music) completely. Then a wild Felicity appears. I'm on the fence about that. Its so cosmic love-y its cheesy. Though he did say he liked Buffy and Angel - whether thats good or bad I don't know.

He also says Oliver is tired at the end of 3x12. Please don't beat up Oliver for no good reason.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking about Ray and Felicity sex. As for Oliver being tired at the end of 312 God how I wish it would be because him and Felicity had hot sex and she wore him out lol

• Love 1

It's a terrible awful ridiculous idea, which is why I'm sure is what will happen. Only it'll be at QC, not in the middle of the street, because EBR wasn't on location when they filmed in front of QC.

Someone should ask him if Palmer is in 314. That would give us a hint if the episode has any present time SC.

He's tired cuz he just got back from the Dead!! Of course, he wasn't read to go out on a mission w/ hang gliding via bow & arrow. I don't think its gonna take much to beat him up or exhaust him. He is only human after all. Perhaps that is why Felicity is MAD AS HELL at him. I would be mad as hell too for him to be putting his life in danger so close to his resurrection. She respects his desire to do good, but like she told Barry he takes crazy chances.

I hope they do not do some cheesy flashback with her in it, with them crossing paths. That would be completely rewriting history, to push an agenda that is unnecessary to their arc. Show her in the past fine, but make it separate from Oliver's mission in SC. I just don't think I want that level of cheesiness.

I think the scene that breaks the internet will be either Felicity & Ray scene or it will be Oliver/Slade remembering something that happened between F&O when he's hanging out on Lian Yu.

• Love 2

It's a terrible awful ridiculous idea, which is why I'm sure is what will happen. Only it'll be at QC, not in the middle of the street, because EBR wasn't on location when they filmed in front of QC.

Someone should ask him if Palmer is in 314. That would give us a hint if the episode has any present time SC.

Ok creepy eyes probably will be in 314. MG has to shove him down our throats

I think I'm one of the few that doesn't think that Felicity was flirting with Ray last ep. I just didn't like that smile she gave him when he said "I mean you." It definitely gave me pause, but I'm not sure exactly what I'd call it. Flirting isn't it (to me).

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 4
He's tired cuz he just got back from the Dead!! Of course, he wasn't read to go out on a mission w/ hang gliding via bow & arrow. I don't think its gonna take much to beat him up or exhaust him. He is only human after all. Perhaps that is why Felicity is MAD AS HELL at him. I would be mad as hell too for him to be putting his life in danger so close to his resurrection. She respects his desire to do good, but like she told Barry he takes crazy chances.

I hope they do not do some cheesy flashback with her in it, with them crossing paths. That would be completely rewriting history, to push an agenda that is unnecessary to their arc. Show her in the past fine, but make it separate from Oliver's mission in SC. I just don't think I want that level of cheesiness.

I think the scene that breaks the internet will be either Felicity & Ray scene or it will be Oliver/Slade remembering something that happened between F&O when he's hanging out on Lian Yu.

If it is Felicity and Ray. I hate to see what she is unfairly called

I think I'm one of the few that doesn't think that Felicity was flirting with Ray last ep. I just didn't like that smile she gave him when he said "I mean you." It definitely gave me pause, but I'm not sure exactly what I'd call it. Flirting isn't it.

Oh I agree I didn't like it either . But she said nothing! She smiled big deal.

Yeah personally I think Oliver seeing Felicity in flashbacks would be really cheesy and fanfic-y. And unnecessary. Hope they don't go that way.

Which means they probably will lol "LOOK Olicity is Destiny!"

• Love 2

With our luck he'd need saving from fake canary. I fear the worse!

I doubt it since the 3x13 summary is about him not wanting her on the team. If anything I'd bet he has to save her from something.

Edited by apinknightmare

If it is Felicity and Ray. I hate to see what she is unfairly called

She might get a slide if the Joey Potter Syndrome infects the vocal Olicity shippers. But if not, it could be a rough go for her in the comments. Interesting blog I found  (Cant post the link), but anyway it compared Joey Potter and Taylor Swift in stating that they could date/sleep with so many guys, but because they are the "good girl" they get the pass and we sympathize with them for getting their heart broken by the bad guy. Same thing happened with Jennifer Aniston after her break-up from Brad Pitt. It was years before they started picking teams. Plus Oliver is not being written in a bad light this season. So it is possible, but I dont think it is realistic that the Arrow fans will give her a pass that easily. The writers have been making Felicity more vulnerable to attacks, so it will be interesting to see the outcome should they try an intimate scene with Ray.

I also think she is being treated a little unfairly because the audience all knows Oliver is alive. It is one thing to hope he's alive. Its another thing to know that he is alive. We have to remember that in Felicity's reality Ollver is dead & gone. I do not think that she was overtly flirting with Ray, I think it was more Ray to her. But she did seem to reflexively smile at his advances. Personally, I think the googly eyes just weakens their partnership. I blame most of the fan anger on the fact that she made many OOC moves that show, it was just easier to pinpoint the Ray interaction. Perhaps, the writers should have left his resurrection for a little longer if they wanted Felicity's moving on to not feel like such a direct attack to Oliver's memory.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 2

If Laurel was called horrible and a slot and the worst person for sleeping with Oliver after Tommy broke up with her then I assume felicity would be called names if she slept with Ray. It's how fandom works. However since Felicity is more popular she will probably get more of a slide.

However I don't necessarily think felicity will sleep with Ray

• Love 2

For all we know this OOC writing for Felicity maybe just be a grand plan of the writers to knock her popularity down a couple of notches. Time to apply the brakes on Felicity overshadowing the female lead character - LL/BC.

The plan (if true) is already working and sleeping with Palmer would seal that deal. IMO

Edited by Chiny11
  • Love 1

She might get a slide if the Joey Potter Syndrome infects the vocal Olicity shippers. But if not, it could be a rough go for her in the comments. Interesting blog I found  (Cant post the link), but anyway it compared Joey Potter and Taylor Swift in stating that they could date/sleep with so many guys, but because they are the "good girl" they get the pass and we sympathize with them for getting their heart broken by the bad guy. Same thing happened with Jennifer Aniston after her break-up from Brad Pitt. It was years before they started picking teams. Plus Oliver is not being written in a bad light this season. So it is possible, but I dont think it is realistic that the Arrow fans will give her a pass that easily. The writers have been making Felicity more vulnerable to attacks, so it will be interesting to see the outcome should they try an intimate scene with Ray.

I also think she is being treated a little unfairly because the audience all knows Oliver is alive. It is one thing to hope he's alive. Its another thing to know that he is alive. We have to remember that in Felicity's reality Ollver is dead & gone. I do not think that she was overtly flirting with Ray, I think it was more Ray to her. But she did seem to reflexively smile at his advances. Personally, I think the googly eyes just weakens their partnership. I blame most of the fan anger on the fact that she made many OOC moves that show, it was just easier to pinpoint the Ray interaction. Perhaps, the writers should have left his resurrection for a little longer if they wanted Felicity's moving on to not feel like such a direct attack to Oliver's memory.

I agree The producers should've had the 5 week time jump after They found out about Oliver THEN Brick starts terrorising the city. I love the Felicity character and I'm not changing my Opinion of her or Olicity cause of Writers

• Love 1

I also think she is being treated a little unfairly because the audience all knows Oliver is alive. It is one thing to hope he's alive. Its another thing to know that he is alive. We have to remember that in Felicity's reality Ollver is dead & gone. 

For me, it makes it  worse.  He just died and she's basically like "Eh, bummer."  

However, I have decided that I can't be mad at her for not being in love with Oliver.  She is not required to be in love with him.  I think she was, at best, mildly fond of him.  I mean, would she be flirting with Ray one week after Diggle was murdered?  I would hope not...so she cares less about Oliver than about Diggle.  She seems to feel like one would when a really good housekeeper passes away.  "Oh man, that sucks, she was so nice, and so good at her job!  And now I have to find a new housekeeper!"  

I am, however, no longer liking her for the entirely unnecessary and terribly cruel Quentin-tricking.  

• Love 2

If Laurel was called horrible and a slot and the worst person for sleeping with Oliver after Tommy broke up with her then I assume felicity would be called names if she slept with Ray. It's how fandom works. However since Felicity is more popular she will probably get more of a slide.

However I don't necessarily think felicity will sleep with Ray

Same here they have said Felicity is gonna be torn(Bullshit) between Ray and Oliver basically. For all we know She goes on a few dates with Ray meanwhile Oliver is fighting hard for her and maybe trying to get QC back to show her he's serious about a life as Oliver Queen and with her. That he doesn't want to die alone so to speak.

I think Felicity may actually get more hate if she sleeps with Ray because she's a fan favourite. If a character is hated, you are going to dislike what they do no matter what. But if your favourite character suddenly does something that isn't what you thought they would do? There's backlash. Parts of the fandom (from what I've seen at least) are already saying they are going to quit the show if she hooks up with Ray. Just the idea of it is already making people think about not watching next week's episode. 

I think in order for Felicity/Ray/Oliver to become a real triangle (at least for Felicity and not Oliver/The fans), Oliver has to tell her everything. Has to tell her that he doesn't want to die down there, that he does love her, that he's serious about them, and that he's not leaving/changing his mind. Because until that happens, Oliver is not an option for Felicity in her mind/heart. He hasn't given her a reason for him to be a real possibility. He loves her, yes, she knows that. But as far as she knows he also is ready to die, and can never be in a relationship. When he becomes a reality again? Yeah there is no choice... 

• Love 6

After MG's constant claims of Felicity can do no wrong and underestimating audience reactions to things like using Sara's voice to deceive Lance,would it be that bad to get a bit of negativity for Felicity or calls of OOC? If it meant they put more thought into how they use her character, less propping more developing, it could be  positive.

Not that I want Felicity hated on, I just want the writers to think more about what they are doing. The Camera in Foundry being a prime example "wait whaa?", also the patch-up scene with Palmer and of course the infamous voice-gate. I think it take a lot to get MG out of his "X will be cool" headspace to really look at what he is doing.

Anyway I doubt it would happen, they would just think Felicity is FINALLY unpopular we can show more Laurel...boo!

• Love 4

I think Felicity may actually get more hate if she sleeps with Ray because she's a fan favourite. If a character is hated, you are going to dislike what they do no matter what. But if your favourite character suddenly does something that isn't what you thought they would do? There's backlash. Parts of the fandom (from what I've seen at least) are already saying they are going to quit the show if she hooks up with Ray. Just the idea of it is already making people think about not watching next week's episode. 

I think in order for Felicity/Ray/Oliver to become a real triangle (at least for Felicity and not Oliver/The fans), Oliver has to tell her everything. Has to tell her that he doesn't want to die down there, that he does love her, that he's serious about them, and that he's not leaving/changing his mind. Because until that happens, Oliver is not an option for Felicity in her mind/heart. He hasn't given her a reason for him to be a real possibility. He loves her, yes, she knows that. But as far as she knows he also is ready to die, and can never be in a relationship. When he becomes a reality again? Yeah there is no choice...

The thing is I don't think Oliver is gonna spill all cause if he did I doubt we would get more angst between them. I do fear that MG doesn't realize that Felicity is not Invisible to Criticism. I'm sure he has had to have heard OOC and she would never do this after last week. The thing is he seems to like Olicity but he seems too into a very unliked character. Having Dig and Felicity prop her up is not helping at all. That is depressing to know People would turn it off if she sleeps with Ray. It's also troubling to think MG would want to Destroy a Big part of why people are tuning in( Olicity along OG Team Arrow). I really think GB and AK need to get better writers or/And New Showrunner

• Love 1

Laurel wasn't has hated in season 1, but she was the least liked character in that season as well. After the season 1 finale where her stupidity got Tommy killed is when the hatred really started growing. 

Edited by Sakura12

You know what annoys me most about this OOC writing? It's the fact that it *happened* and as such it is canon. Another poster mentioned the same thing some days ago. The OOC argument becomes somewhat irrelevant because the OOC act happened and has become the show's reality.

When the history of the show is discussed, it would include the *fact* that Diggle and Felicity were complicit in lying to Lance. It would include the *fact* that Felicity was a tad bit too friendly (bordering on flirtatious) with another guy just TWO weeks after Oliver *died*. Sad really...but it is the reality.

From spoilers it seems more OOC acts are about to enter the show's reality. #sigh :(

For me (and I guess for many fans) the journey to a couple being together is very important. I need to enjoy the writing that gets the couple to the end point. If said writing is being soiled in a bid to prop up other less than savory characters (my opinion), it just ruins the story... it ruins the journey for me.

Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

Edited by Chiny11
  • Love 8

You know what annoys me most about this OOC writing? It's the fact that it *happened* and as such it is canon. Another poster mentioned the same thing some days ago. Whether it's OOC argument becomes somewhat irrelevant because the OOC act happened and has become the show's reality.

When the history of the show is discussed, it would include the *fact* that Diggle and Felicity were complicit in lying to Lance. It would include the *fact* that Felicity was a tad bit too friendly (bordering on flirtatious) with another guy just TWO weeks after Oliver *died*. Sad really...but it is the reality.

From spoilers it seems more OOC acts are about to enter the show's reality. #sigh :(

For me (and I guess for many fans) the journey to a couple being together is very important. I need to enjoy the writing that gets the couple to the end point. If said writing is being soiled in a bid to prop up other less than savory characters (my opinion), it just ruins the story... it ruins the journey for me.

Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

See, I don't think anything about Felicity's behavior as far as Ray is concerned is fact. There are people here who think she was flirting with him, there are people here who don't. I'm Skyping with a friend right now who didn't think there was anything weird or over-the-line about Felicity's behavior at all - not even the look or smile she gave him after he told her he was doing this for her. So, YMMV on the romance side of things. 

I am upset that she's in on the deception about Sara's death. And since MG posted on Tumblr that there would be comeuppance (on Lance's part), it's just more plot-driven OOC behavior. Like Diggle letting Laurel go out to deal with getting the alderman away from Brick. I'm trying to be zen about it, because none of these things make me dislike Felicity at all - they just disappoint me.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 6

Felicity is already getting hate for even the prospect of sleeping/being with Ray... So yeah. It ain't gonna be pretty

Oh for God's sake some people need to get a grip. I don't like this Raylicity crap but Jessus it's appaling I bet if it was a guy they wouldn't get this. I wish Ray had never been introduced or no Laurel wasn't a unlikable character getting pushed to the moon. I guess some Felicity fans aren't real fans. She's not perfect

• Love 1

Yeah, one of the many things MG has miscalculated is that they can have Felicity do anything without getting backlash. I don't know of any character created that can live up to that especially in the age of internet wank and the hypercriticism entertainment faces these days. I don't know if the guy is that arrogant or that clueless. 

I'm not bothered by Felicity being in Oliver's flashback. I think I'm resigned to the writers taking the most cliched, least original road available. I've also realized that the greatness of 2A was just a fluke instead of a promise of more to come. 

I've decide to stick with my own show canon of if I didn't see it, it didn't happen. Felicity was complicit in making a fool of Lance? Didn't see it. Didn't happen. The show in my head is going great! 

• Love 9

See, I don't think anything about Felicity's behavior as far as Ray is concerned is fact. There are people here who think she was flirting with him, there are people here who don't. I'm Skyping with a friend right now who didn't think there was anything weird or over-the-line about Felicity's behavior at all - not even the look or smile she gave him after he told her he was doing this for her. So, YMMV on the romance side of things. 

I am upset that she's in on the deception about Sara's death. And since MG posted on Tumblr that there would be comeuppance (on Lance's part), it's just more plot-driven OOC behavior. Like Diggle letting Laurel go out to deal with getting the alderman away from Brick. I'm trying to be zen about it, because none of these things make me dislike Felicity at all - they just disappoint me.

Yeah the deception of Lance is what I disliked big time I get it wasn't the right time but that is on LAUREL not the others

• Love 1