Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

The pills are probably some generic pain reliever or something like that. I imagine if Felicity had some medical/mental condition we would have known about it by now.

but, yea. i keep on trying to figure out what is that detail. ugh. 23 and half hours to go.

Question: The wait for Arrow‘s return feels almost cruel. Can you give us an Olicity morsel to help dull the pain until Wednesday’s premiere?! —Sophia
Ausiello: Due to the events of the season premiere — some of which are expected, and some of which are not — Oliver and Felicity’s “relationship is going to take ups and downs and twists and turns,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim teases. “I think part of the fun — or agony — of watching these two people is they’re together, they’re apart, they’re together, they’re apart. We’ll see what the future holds for them.”

http://tvline.com/2014/10/07/the-flash-captain-cold-photo-wentworth-miller-season-1/

I'm not really looking forward to the back and forth, unless he's just talking about season 3 before they actually put them together at the end of season 3, assuming they do that. But LOL isn't that pretty much exactly how they described Laurel/Oliver when they talked about how they were meant to be together or whatever? That and recent interviews talking about O/L make me wonder if they are backing off of L/O and going forward with Olicity in the longrun.

So from that Flash promo I guess we know that Barry and Felicity are going to kiss. They're so adorable though :) 

I really wonder what it is that makes Felicity go to Central in the first place. 

Yep things are going WAY downhill for Oliver/Felicity. And fast. This just makes it more real I suppose. *sigh*

Edited by wonderwall

So from that Flash promo I guess we know that Barry and Felicity are going to kiss. They're so adorable though :) 

I really wonder what it is that makes Felicity go to Central in the first place. 

They do? I was not paying one bit of attention.

Edited by apinknightmare

They do? I was not paying one bit of attention.

YEP! It was kind of adorable. But it also looked like a 'goodbye' kiss or 'I want to know what it feels like to kiss you before we part ways' kind of kiss. 

I feel as though Felicity is going to make out with everyone in the Justice League before she settles down with Oliver...

First Arrow, then Flash, then Atom... I wonder who's next? Batman? Or Green Lantern? Or maybe Nightwing or Firestorm...  lol

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 8

YEP! I feel as though Felicity is going to make out with everyone in the Justice League before she settles down with Oliver...

First Arrow, then Flash, then Atom... I wonder who's next? Batman? Or Green Lantern? Or maybe Nightwing or Firestorm...  lol

lol I seriously did not see that kiss coming. I was pretty surprised. 

• Love 1

YEP! I feel as though Felicity is going to make out with everyone in the Justice League before she settles down with Oliver...

I'm upset that I missed this, although I'm sure it'll be all over Tumblr shortly.

As for Felicity...line 'em up, I say.

I'm upset that I missed this, although I'm sure it'll be all over Tumblr shortly.

As for Felicity...line 'em up, I say.

Felicity's got game, I tell you. 

She's superhero catnip for real. 

tumblr_nd3q0infqa1qdgslmo2_500.gif

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 4

Felicity's got game, I tell you. 

She's superhero catnip for real. 

Awww, I just watched it. They're so cute, but Barry doesn't have even a grain of sand's worth of game, poor thing.

Edited by apinknightmare

Wait, is it okay to put it here since it involves Felicity?

I think so. I mean it only shows that things between Oliver and Felicity get really bad that Felicity goes to Central and at one point kisses Barry. 

I think so. I mean it only shows that things between Oliver and Felicity get really bad that Felicity goes to Central and at one point kisses Barry. 

I deleted it since you so kindly posted that .gif that I can't stop watching, and it gets more and more awkward every time he leans in. Seriously, what happens between her and Oliver and why is it not tomorrow already? Unacceptable.

• Love 1

YEP! It was kind of adorable. But it also looked like a 'goodbye' kiss or 'I want to know what it feels like to kiss you before we part ways' kind of kiss. 

I feel as though Felicity is going to make out with everyone in the Justice League before she settles down with Oliver...

Get it, girl!

They are. Even though I think Oliver and Felicity might be my favorite ship ever, I loved Barry and Felicity on Arrow and could've happily (but temporarily) shipped them until Oliver got his head out of his ass.

I deleted it since you so kindly posted that .gif that I can't stop watching, and it gets more and more awkward every time he leans in. Seriously, what happens between her and Oliver and why is it not tomorrow already? Unacceptable.

I know. How dare you, time. The only time I need you to go quickly you fail me. smh I sound like a lunatic. 

You think it's awkward? I think it's so cute :p But it could definitely be a kiss where they both go "yeah, that was like kissing my sibling" or something like that. 

I know. How dare you, time. The only time I need you to go quickly you fail me. smh I sound like a lunatic. 

You think it's awkward? I think it's so cute :p But it could definitely be a kiss where they both go "yeah, that was like kissing my sibling" or something like that. 

Maybe awkward's not the right word. Barry's fine, but Felicity's mouth being open like that and the look on her face...I don't know.

• Love 1

You know what  I find hilarious. In the Arrow promos, Oliver is kissing Felicity and now in the Flash promo, Barry is kissing Felicity. DAMN girl. 

ho ho ho ho ho SUPERHERO GRAMS - 

-- Thea Queen 1 for you

--Felicity Smoak? 4 for you Felicity Smoak you go Felicity Smoak!

-- Aaaand none for Oliver Queen, bye (because he's going to be all broody this year)

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3

ho ho ho ho ho SUPERHERO GRAMS - 

-- Thea Queen 1 for you

--Felicity Smoak? 4 for you Felicity Smoak you go Felicity Smoak!

-- Aaaand none for Oliver Queen (because he's going to be all broody this year)

LOL this is wonderful 

Edited by ban1o

Since there was not. one. mention. of. Felicity. in the Flash episode, and the only two people mentioned at Barry's bedside were Iris and her father, it's going to be a goobye kiss.  Otherwise they would have set her up better.

But LOL isn't that pretty much exactly how they described Laurel/Oliver when they talked about how they were meant to be together or whatever? That and recent interviews talking about O/L make me wonder if they are backing off of L/O and going forward with Olicity in the longrun.

Yep, that's exactly how MG described Oliver and Laurel in an interview during the summer after s1.  Not my idea of a good time, but at least we know MG's thinking of Olicity seriously.

You go, girl.  Quality over quantity but you're doing both. Superhero catnip indeed.

Canada got a promo without Felicity so it's nice to come here and see that.

• Love 1

Andrew Kreisberg
‏@AJKreisberg
Hey #TheFlash Fans! There may be a fun cameo on the season premiere of #Arrow tomorrow night at 8! (And by "May" I mean, "There is!"). 

I wonder who it is 

Andrew Kreisberg

‏@AJKreisberg

Hey #TheFlash Fans! There may be a fun cameo on the season premiere of #Arrow tomorrow night at 8! (And by "May" I mean, "There is!"). 

I wonder who it is 

Most probably Barry, coming in to tell Felicity that he is alive and running!

Bum bum baaaa. You know I was hoping we'd avoid make up to break up between our beloved Olicity but...sigh.

Oh my Felicity looks more like EBR in that picture. Oliver got her acting all out of charachter and ish..

Question: The wait for Arrow‘s return feels almost cruel. Can you give us an Olicity morsel to help dull the pain until Wednesday’s premiere?! —Sophia

Ausiello: Due to the events of the season premiere — some of which are expected, and some of which are not — Oliver and Felicity’s “relationship is going to take ups and downs and twists and turns,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim teases. “I think part of the fun — or agony — of watching these two people is they’re together, they’re apart, they’re together, they’re apart. We’ll see what the future holds for them.”

http://tvline.com/2014/10/07/the-flash-captain-cold-photo-wentworth-miller-season-1/

I'm not really looking forward to the back and forth, unless he's just talking about season 3 before they actually put them together at the end of season 3, assuming they do that. But LOL isn't that pretty much exactly how they described Laurel/Oliver when they talked about how they were meant to be together or whatever? That and recent interviews talking about O/L make me wonder if they are backing off of L/O and going forward with Olicity in the longrun.

Yeah, I remember someone posting the AK article where he compared O/L to Lois and Clark and his summation of their relationship was along the same lines - they can date, break up, hate each other and get back together etc…which I hate the thought of so I'm not impressed that they seemingly want to do a similar thing with Olicity.

I hope that this is just a lost in translation sort of thing and he meant that's what they're doing in s3. They get together in 301 and break up but I'm pretty sure there will be some romantic moments between them throughout the season, otherwise what's the point of a love triangle. I hope that's what they meant because otherwise it's not really meshing with what I thought the season was going to be about - Oliver's identity journey and everything. If he kept going back to Felicity throughout s3 it kind of undersells the whole idea of pushing her away in 301 and also isn't very fair to Felicity and her feelings. 

Maybe awkward's not the right word. Barry's fine, but Felicity's mouth being open like that and the look on her face...I don't know.

The kiss did look awkward. The angle is all wrong and it's the way Barry is stretching his neck. When you compare how the two kisses are filmed there's definite intent there - basically the B/F kiss doesn't mean anything. 

I'm not worried about their kiss though. It's on another show, we know Felicity's not leaving and it's pretty much a rebound thing. Plus we know from previous spoilers that Barry is in love with Iris. I see it as them finishing up their story that was left open when he was on Arrow because really they should have kissed before he said goodbye. 

I'm more annoyed that people seem to be criticizing Felicity for kissing someone else so soon after Oliver. He pushes her away. What's she gonna do - not live her life and wait until he comes to his senses? No way.

• Love 1

No one's saying Felicity isn't into it. Just that there's not as much meaning behind it compared to the kiss she shares with Oliver. At least that's my impression. That could change tonight!

I have no idea who the cameo would be. Maybe someone from S.T.A.R. labs? They could figure out what's in the new Vertigo or something. I don't know. I'm so excited to find out though. I feel like the last few days have been the longest out of the last five months!

Edited by Angel12d

I think both kisses are different obviously...but I don't think Felicity isn't "into" kissing Barry. 

The cameo? Could be Barry but I think that's too obvious...hm.

Oh, I don't doubt that she's into it. She's smiling, she looked at his mouth. It's just funny that she's stationary while Barry's go go Gadgeting his neck to seal the deal. It looks awkward from the angle they put in the preview.

Sigh. I won't lie it tickles me pink to think that Miss Smoak has been celibate for 2 years then she gets love interests raining down on her. It's funny *snickering*

What's weird is people being all "I can't wait till Oliver finds out and he's jealous." It's actually something I don't look forward to/don't want to happen. I'm still trying to figure out how the whole triangle with Ray is going to work out because apparently Tommy-Laurel-Oliver were in a triangle that I wasn't aware of.

• Love 7

Sigh. I won't lie it tickles me pink to think that Miss Smoak has been celibate for 2 years then she gets love interests raining down on her. It's funny *snickering*

What's weird is people being all "I can't wait till Oliver finds out and he's jealous." It's actually something I don't look forward to/don't want to happen. I'm still trying to figure out how the whole triangle with Ray is going to work out because apparently Tommy-Laurel-Oliver were in a triangle that I wasn't aware of.

It still kills me that Oliver and Laurel DRY HUMPED IN FRONT OF AN OPEN WINDOW THAT FACED THE STREET. Tacky a-holes.

My opinion on this might change after I see how everything goes down on the show tonight, but if he is the one who pushes her away (and I think story wise he has to be, if she's going to Central City and kissing Barry three weeks later), then instead of jealousy, I'd like to see him be supportive of her, because he truly does love her and want her to be happy. I mean, he can talk behind closed doors about disliking Ray, but never in front of Felicity (admittedly I'm a sucker for the suffer in silence types). I know this won't happen because it's the CW, but a girl can dream.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 6
(and I think story wise he has to be, if she's going to Central City and kissing Barry three weeks later),

Maybe for the kiss...but I don't think there needs to be any Oliver related incentive to go to Central. Barry's a friend, she hasn't seen him yet...so why not?

Maybe for the kiss...but I don't think there needs to be any Oliver related incentive to go to Central. Barry's a friend, she hasn't seen him yet...so why not?

I didn't write that she needed an Oliver-related incentive to go to Central City, I wrote that if she's going to Central City and kissing Barry, that in order for it to work, Oliver needs to be the one to push her away. But, I mean...maybe he doesn't. We'll see how it goes soon.

Didn't they say it was about Felicity giving advice on how to manage their new Team Flash? If anything I'd want to get away from the dude I'm in love with if he pushes me away continually. Even just for a little while because it's probably difficult.

Oh my word what they did to Tommy was unacceptable! I really hope they don't do anything the like again because...just no.

• Love 2

I am still laughing that they already used the images of Felicity from episode 4 in Flash promo. Isnt that directly from post-production. I know Arrow episode 4 still isnt finished.

LOL. It cracked me up that this was the very first tweet from The Flash's Twitter account after the episode ended on the east coast:

The Flash  @CW_TheFlash

Felicity kiss. Captain Cold. You ain't seen nothing yet! Check out what's coming up on #TheFlash, Tuesdays at 8/7c!

It's kind of hilarious that they're so hyped up about a guest star.

I was thinking about this last night, and I think Felicity is the only series regular who hasn't kissed anyone yet. (And maybe Quentin; I couldn't remember if he kissed Dinah or not).  But yeah, when it rains, it pours. And if loving it is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Edited by KenyaJ
I wrote that if she's going to Central City and kissing Barry, that in order for it to work, Oliver needs to be the one to push her away.

Oh ok.

Didn't they say it was about Felicity giving advice on how to manage their new Team Flash?

I have my own issues with that...since when has Felicity been shown to be a leader let alone able to tell another team how to work?

I have my own issues with that...since when has Felicity been shown to be a leader let alone able to tell another team how to work?

She knows something about supporting a (super)hero, which is what I assume she talks to them about - the spoiler is that she goes and talks to Cisco and Caitlyn IIRC, not that she goes and gives a how-to on running a team.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

My take on that is that she's the one who upgraded - with increased security measures - their communication, tracking and hacking systems.  Adding to that, she's very confident - now - in how the different roles on a superhero team can function as individual parts to make a well working whole.  Oliver and Diggle could do that, too, of course, but Felicity is the expert on systems, organization and doing it all on the sly.

Plus, plot device to get her to Central City to prop the new show, I mean, help the the Flash team. Heh.

• Love 3

Felicity is Mission Control. It makes perfect sense for a new superhero team to call up a successful team's Mission Control.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ray knows about Team Arrow's nighttime activities and in addition to being there to take Oliver's company and his girl, is also there to take his Mission Control.

• Love 1
(edited)

Is that a flashback of Ray looking out over Starling City? 8 sec mark?

Flashbacks to 2.22 with the bridge/crash?  and 3 people in a cemetery?   Hospital scene with Oliver being sad and a different look at the roof scene with Sara showing up?  Looks interesting.

Edited by Morrigan2575

Is that a flashback of Ray looking out over Starling City? 8 sec mark?

Flashbacks to 2.22 with the bridge/crash?  and 3 people in a cemetery?   Hospital scene with Oliver being sad and a different look at the roof scene with Sara showing up?  Looks interesting.

No, that's Slade.

Angsty hospital praying hands, soft voice saying he can't be himself and the Arrow. The beauty that is Oliver's face right before he kicks his own ass...Someone hold me.

Also, I can handwave a lot of stuff, but no way does Oliver show up at that restaurant looking so flawless after having his suit tucked under leather while traipsing through Starling saving people, okay? 

• Love 2

I wonder if the cemetery is part of an hallucination..and if not whose tomb are they visiting?!?!

Also, I can handwave a lot of stuff, but no way does Oliver show up at that restaurant looking so flawless after having his suit tucked under leather while traipsing through Starling saving people, okay?

When a spoiler said he pulled a reverse-Superman I had hoped something like just the shirt..but he even has his tie on lol 

I wonder if the cemetery is part of an hallucination..and if not whose tomb are they visiting?!?!

When a spoiler said he pulled a reverse-Superman I had hoped something like just the shirt..but he even has his tie on lol 

Moira's? He didn't show up to her funeral, he owes her a visit.

He's got to have the whole suit on under there, right? Otherwise, what's the point?