Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Mrs. de Winter said:

If it is between Haven Rock shrine and boyfriend - I vote shrine! 

Big no to self medicating - been there, done that on this show and it was not good.  

Could this be some sort of stupid fake out?  Like she got a dog and named it boyfriend and is lying to keep Oliver at a distance?  Or Eddie - I am still fine with Eddie (Tommy is also an acceptable choice).

I've been toying with the idea that the new "boyfriend" is fake since they dropped her boyfriend status.  Perhaps a dog, a plant - hell maybe just a good vibrator. That would be quite a twist, especially if they wait to tell the audience that it's "fake". Straight shooter can be taken on so many levels.

I love Eddie, but I only want him as a FP option if Eddie & Iris never happened. I love Eddie, I want him back but I just can't tolerate Eddie being with Iris and then FS.

Tommy would be good and I have no caveats. But CD is a busy man on a successful show filming in another city. It's too much to hope that it might happen. But a Flashpoint Flommy wouldn't be bad to watch, especially considering how much they trashed TM/LL. Apparently that relationship meant nothing to anyone, or at least that's the impression I got after their craptastic retelling of TM's funeral & immediate aftermath.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Starfish35 said:

I might have misread it, but my take was that the surprise was who it was.

R'as al Ghul comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and asks what's for dinner.

Yeah.  Just threw up a bit in my mouth.

• Love 7

I don't think Ra's counts as a "straight shooter" so hopefully that's not an option.

If it's Eddie, all is forgiven.  If it's Tommy in a cameo for fun, I will adore it.  I can't think of anything else I'd accept.  Definitely not the new cop.

1 hour ago, Mrs. de Winter said:

If the new masks are the equivalent of the newbies on House - then who are they replacing?  In that parallel wouldn't Felicity and Digg be Cuddy (I mean no disrespect to Felicity here) and Wilson?  Either way I am impressed that GB and SA could take a show that had so many good things and find one of the two worst things about it and focus on that.  Sigh.

Diggle would be Wilson and Felicity Cuddy (sorry, Felicity, I know you don't forget to put your shirt on under your suit jacket and you're a competent administrator).  Thirteen and the two guys replaced Chase and Cameron (Thirteen even had the same hairstyle) so the newbies would be replacing Thea, Laurel and Roy, I guess. 

But four new masks is beyond their abilities to write for.  Even two new masks is too much for these writers.

11 hours ago, tv echo said:

So this love letter and featuring of Katie Cassidy is there a hi/lo odds margin on KC's big feature being the photo making a resurrection again?? Maybe OQ gives it to Sara L**. It probably will be the first time in show that he sees her. I would laugh so hard, if her "featuring" amounts to some head shots and perhaps a voiceover of a long lost diary entry or something.

Edited by kismet
made a **mistake used actors initials instead of character's name
  • Love 2

Who is CL?

The boyfriend reveal makes sense, although my first thought was Oliver and/or Thea living there.to show things are different. Rory can't be the boyfriend, he looks like Felicity's younger brother that's still in high school.

1 minute ago, bijoux said:

Who is CL?

The boyfriend reveal makes sense, although my first thought was Oliver and/or Thea living there.to show things are different. Rory can't be the boyfriend, he looks like Felicity's younger brother that's still in high school.

Meant SL not CL. Sorry used the actors initials instead of the characters.

23 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

No that it means anything but i heard CTV showed the Barry/Felicity kiss in their promo for Flash.

You  know I've been thinking about the kiss... and what if it really means nothing? What if it is simply one of the memories that BA has that brings him back to the person he supposed to be. What if it pulls him back to his real dimension. His bond/attraction with FS was pre-lightning strike and pre-Flash, so perhaps its a more salient memory that is about BA and not everything else. Also his friendship with FS carries no baggage, it's not connected to his commitments as the Flash or linked to his mother's death/father incarceration. So maybe FS is a less complicated memory for him to hold onto? Perhaps FS's big cameo on the Flash episode is to simply give BA that overdue whack on the back of his head. Let's face it none of his friends/family enablers are going to do it.  They have and will almost always enable him to make poor and self-absorbed decisions. Plus, the show will probably get some heat from the audience over making BA reverse his choices, so its better to peg that on a guest star as opposed to a regular.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Ah, got it. He sees her in the LoT premiere though. I assume he has interactions with her as well, not just the new guy and Heatwave.

I have a feeling that might be out of time or an unplanned encounter. Plus maybe Arrow wants to save that special moment of passing that lovely wallet memento for Arrow. Don't wanna leave all that fun and emotion to just the LoT fans. Or maybe he forgets it and only remembers it in episode 100 when he's doing something mundane like sorting his receipts for taxes... or looking for kindling for that massive fireplace. I doubt, no I basically know he doesn't carry it around with him - so it is reasonable that he waits for a scheduled meet-up to give it to her. Or perhaps offloading useless memorabilia is just not a priority until episode 100, when nostalgia overwhelms the show?

She also lied to fans when she knew she was in the grave. Dont mistake her trying to get people to campaign for her for anything else than that.  It didnt work while she was on the show and its not happening now. Wonder if her appearance will be longer than the one in 3x08? What was it 45 seconds?

I'm not of a fan of KC or LL, but I don't mind her appearing in the 100th episode.  She was a part of Arrow for its first four seasons, and for some of it she was technically the female lead. I think it's only natural that she would be included, and it's likely in the form of a flashback or alt reality.  I'm positive it won't amount to much, but it's a nice gesture. I would be really glad if some of the others who have been killed off are included, and it seems like at least a few are.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Wouldnt he have to be in the episode for that?

Not necessarily. It could be a photo of him and Felicity on her night stand. That said, I have no doubt that it's anyone rather than him.

• Love 1

Oliver passed the lovely wallet momento to Laurel along with a Dear John letter in the 4.19 flashbacks. It has been dealt with.  

I don't believe Felicity and Barry ever had a conversation after he said she wasn't returning his calls. There were no mentions that I recall either.

After reading the panel transcription they might be keeping some of the new characters. I know nothing about BTS and contracts but it is S5. SA is signed for 7. Do we know about anyone else? Wild Dog seems to be around quite a bit. If they are thinking of keeping him they might hire a potential love interest for him who could be a female vigilante. Right now there is no indication that Thea is coming back to the team for good. 

Edited by Sunshine
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Crack theories are welcome forever and always IMO

If it wasn't for crack theories and wild ass speculation the hiatus would be miserable. I would be sad if this was a serious speculation only zone.

• Love 4

Making crack guesses about Felicity's new boyfriend feels like bitterness? I thought it seemed like...fun.

Anyway, I'm still pulling for Barry, and despite the Flash spoilers re: 301, I still feel like time travel wonkiness makes it possible? And Barry would know it wasn't "right," but Felicity wouldn't, yet, or something? But I know that's a long shot. I do LOVE the idea of it being Deadshot. He was a cop on E2; it would make sense that he would be more straight-laced in other timelines too. Eddie, also great. Point is: I'm rooting for anyone who would be silly and gimmicky over anyone I'm expected to meet and immediately care about and "root for," as WM suggested.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, quarks said:

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW -

The shocking reveal in the loft is that WE FINALLY FIND OUT WHERE THE BATHROOM IS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! A bathroom is included in the loft plan Marc posted on Tumblr. But it doesn't make sense. It was on the second floor, all the way on the other side of the room. Next to other bedroom, which either Thea or Oliver would have used in the past. 

tumblr_inline_ny5gkj5QyG1rac8qx_1280.jpg

• Love 1

Here's my wild guesses as to who's saying these 501 dialogue teases...

QUOTE: “Lonely at the top, Mr. Mayor?”
Quentin to Oliver

QUOTE: “Did you just say that I am right?”
Thea to Oliver

QUOTE: “Knocking — that’s not like you.”
?

QUOTE: “You have been frozen in amber waiting for things to go back to the way things were.”
Felicity to Oliver

QUOTE: “Don’t fish without bait.”
?

QUOTE: “My old friend, I thought you were dead.”
Anatoly to Oliver

QUOTE: “I can’t hit pause. I need to get on with my life — even if that life isn’t what I want it to be.”
Oliver to Thea

QUOTE: “I thought you retired.”
Quentin?

QUOTE: “You told me that the dead don’t want anything.”
Laurel? Diggle?

QUOTE: “Blonde or red head?” “Brunette, actually.”
Felicity's new boyfriend to Felicity and then vice versa

QUOTE: “What’s a guy got to do to get a little love?”
Felicity's new boyfriend to Felicity

QUOTE: “I really needed to know that life like this was possible.”
Thea to ?

QUOTE: “This is the craziest superhero scavenger hunt that I have ever been on.”
Curtis to Felicity (searching for newbie vigilantes)

Edited by tv echo
16 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Here's my wild guesses as to who's saying these 501 dialogue teases...

QUOTE: “I can’t hit pause. I need to get on with my life — even if that life isn’t what I want it to be.”
Oliver to Thea

My maybe not so wild guess...Oliver to Diggle when he asks about Oliver/Felicity.

• Love 1

I kinda want Felicity's boo to be the cop because

1. all Ritter men have weird mouths with too many teeth that freak the fuck outta me.
2. When Buffy's mom dated John Ritter it turned out he was a robot, so I can point and laugh and pretend it's happening again.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Oliver to Thea

I'd prefer it if Felicity said this because at least it will be telling/showing us that she's someone who always needs to move forward but it's not what she really wants. If I have to sit through this boyfriend mess, I want hints that it's not the right thing or what she really wants deep down and she's kinda fooling herself. 

• Love 9
Just now, Angel12d said:

I'd prefer it if Felicity said this because at least it will be telling/showing us that she's someone who always needs to move forward but it's not what she really wants. If I have to sit through this boyfriend mess, I want hints that it's not the right thing or what she really wants deep down and she's kinda fooling herself. 

Having read this, I could see Felicity saying it to Curtis.  It definitely sounds like her and her habit of just moving on. See Cooper's "suicide".

• Love 1