Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

Regarding the LoT crossover, as Morrigan2575 said, Nyssa appears in this week's episode, not the finale.  I can't prove it, but my guess is that this will also be the episode where Ray visits Felicity.   Sara seems to be seeing Nyssa pre-Sins of the Father, judging by the fact that Nyssa is wearing her League outfit and looks to be in Nanda Parbat.  And we guessed that Ray's visit to Felicity was around the time of Sins of the Father, judging by her outfit and the fact that she was still in the wheelchair.

That makes sense.

So we have three episodes left and it seems like there aren't that many spoilers re the finale.  It was hotter around the death, than the end of the season. Is it me? And it's not just this show, but nothing on good wife, castle or flash.  I remember the good old days when people leaked everything. It seems like the studios really control it all now. 

(edited)
5 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

There seems to be some confusion over the LoT crossovers. 

Nyssa is crossing over to LoT in episode 114, which airs this week.   http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/legends-of-tomorrow-episode-114-river.html?m=1

Lance is crossing over in 116, which airs 5/19.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/the-cw-primetime-listings-for-week-of_29.html?m=1

There's also a potential Felicity crossover to LoT (she was in the sizzle reel) which seems to fit in the season finale, description. However, she's not listed in the episode description so it's hard to tell for certain.

Oops!  You are so right.  I got all messed up on the dates.  Fixed it in the Spoiler's only section. 

Edited by BkWurm1

From his face in that split second he appeared on the clip I can't tell if Alex is involved in something with Hive or he is just an unwilling accomplice. Maybe the place was suggested by Ruvè and he just went with it without knowing.

Also, yay Lyla! :)

• Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

Anyone want to recap for those of us with no access?

Darhk tells his goons he wants to start moving on Genesis, Andy shoots at/then captures Diggle, WM talks about Oliver's fear of magic, Thea asks if she can have the weekend to go away with Alex, who is very clearly confused about something in the clip. Thea asks him where exactly he's taken her AND THEN FADE TO ARROW TITLE CARD.

Tune in tonight!

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Alex, who is very clearly confused about something in the clip.

Yeah, I can't tell if he is confused by something happening or by Thea's reaction, since they cut these things weirdly.

By the way, look at DD, killing his allies left and right but sparing Oliver's and Team Arrow's lives countless times, haha.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, looptab said:

Yeah, I can't tell if he is confused by something happening or by Thea's reaction, since they cut these things weirdly

Yeah, I can't tell if it's a, "What do you mean "where are we?"" confusion, or if it's an "Are you really this stupid?" confusion. Or maybe he just doesn't know how to put in a request for extra towels. 

• Love 1
(edited)

If they want to make Alex a surprise bad guy, they really shouldn't have mostly forgotten about him this season. I for one had an immediate reaction of "Who?" rather than the likely hoped-for "Wow, what a twist!"

So now Oliver has a "fear of magic"? Did he have that fear when he called on John Constantine to use magic to help Sara? Or when he toddled on up to Detroit (which hey, it's having a tough time but it still gets PHONE SERVICE) to ask Vixen to use her MAGIC, to help?

I STG these people do not watch their own show.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, looptab said:

Maybe he doesn't. :) 

I'm strongly hoping he doesn't turn out to be bad. But maybe he gets killed.

Maybe he doesn't turn out to be a bad guy, you mean?

Yeah, my comment was only specifically if he does turn out to be bad, but, even if they just want to kill him off to show DD goes after innocents, etc., they still should have actually had him be a character who is actually in the show, so I'd give a damn. I like the actor, so I was predisposed to like the character, but they just totally dropped the ball with him.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, AyChihuahua said:

So now Oliver has a "fear of magic"? Did he have that fear when he called on John Constantine to use magic to help Sara? Or when he toddled on up to Detroit (which hey, it's having a tough time but it still gets PHONE SERVICE) to ask Vixen to use her MAGIC, to help?

She said that we'd find out tonight why he was afraid of it, so I bet the flashbacks are going to be SUPER riveting!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, AyChihuahua said:

Maybe he doesn't turn out to be a bad guy, you mean?

Yeah, my comment was only specifically if he does turn out to be bad, but, even if they just want to kill him off to show DD goes after innocents, etc., they still should have actually had him be a character who is actually in the show, so I'd give a damn. I like the actor, so I was predisposed to like the character, but they just totally dropped the ball with him.

Oh, no sorry, it was referred to the towels comment :) I know what you meant ;) I agree, they could have done more with him.

So does Poppy die tonight?

45 minutes ago, looptab said:

I'm strongly hoping he doesn't turn out to be bad. But maybe he gets killed.

When Baby Canary attacked Alex, she said that it was because he was working with the bad guys, and that was even before the mayor's big bash. That suggests to me that she saw him while she was being held by Darhk because she didn't attack anyone else on Ruve's staff.  And Thea wakes up asking "where are we?" so presumably she didn't fall asleep where she woke up.  Ruve/DD could kill Thea any time, why go to such an elaborate set-up to trick  Alex too?

It would be a repeat of Chase last season, where Thea got into a relationship with someone who turned out to be working for the season's Big Bad (she has as bad taste in relationships as Oliver did) but at least it would make Alex something more than Blandy McBlanderson.

No Felicity in any of the promos -- are they still trying to avoid focusing on putting to avoid backlash from Laurel/BC fans?  I can wait because I know she's important but they've got Oliver, Diggle, Thea and Malcolm in the promos but no Felicity.

• Love 2

No Felicity in any of the promos -- are they still trying to avoid focusing on putting to avoid backlash from Laurel/BC fans?  I can wait because I know she's important but they've got Oliver, Diggle, Thea and Malcolm in the promos but no Felicity.

That's been my thought as well.  It can't last too long though.

I can't figure out Alex. He has to be more. He's been pointless otherwise. But making him the bad guy would be a bit of a retread of the DJ from s3 who Thea also slept with. Maybe Alex doesn't know who he's aligned with? Eh. Whatever.

19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But this is the Felicity and Friends show? *Snort laugh*

• Love 5

You guys put about seventeen billion times more thought into what the intentions of the CW promo monkeys are, than the CW promo monkeys actually put into making Arrow promos.

• Love 17

They retreaded every other major plot of s3 this season, why not retread the DJ as well... If Alex is bad, I called it from months ago so at least he'll be something besides just there getting paid for nothing. His salary could have been used for so much more considering he has done almost nothing the entire season.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

On a personal level, I'm excited they are promoting this as a Diggle episode because I will have to watch it online instead of live, silly work commitments. I was torn between recording Arrow or another show, but have decided since its a Dig episode I don't mind contributing to Arrow's online numbers. I have been hesitant to contribute this season because I'm still at little at odds with the writers' choices. But, I would personally love to see more Diggle on my show, so if this episode does well I hope it means we get more Dig in the future. Heck maybe he can be Mayor of this town as well and OQ can play bodyman for a little bit.

I don't think they are avoiding putting FS in to avoid backlash, I just think that perhaps her scenes are too important/spoilery to reveal in a promo or plot summary.

• Love 2

Are we going to get Lyla possibly four episodes in a row? :o 

so the last three episodes defintely take place over the course of the same day. And we'll be looking at that ugly coat all three of them. Yay.

• Love 6

Those still for monument point make me excited about that episode. 

Lyla looks awesome and she seems so calm and cool, even though it is a high pressure situation. I think Spartan and Arrow look a little silly in their mask alongside her.

Felicity and Papa Smoak will get more development which is good since they rushed so much of that storyline. 

Bad point the coat, and paired with that skirt they do nothing for EBR. Maybe the coat, which first appear in the hospital scene in 11:59, is actual the resting place of LL's soul. It keep hanging around, even though it is unneeded, trying to make Felicity look bad.

• Love 4
(edited)

Lyla looks awesome. So pleased we're seeing more of her.

Love that Felicity is right in the action, even if we have to see that horrible coat. What was she thinking? Did she drink too much after her split with Oliver and do some ill-advised late night drunk online shopping? Think about your choices, Felicity. LOL.

I really don't care about more repetitive Thea/Malcolm 'I'm your father' crap but it's good to know we were all right about Anarky. 

Oliver looks very unsettled/annoyed at Noah. Hmm. I'm actually looking forward to this!

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, lemotomato said:

The grommet coat first appeared during the Arrow/Flash crossover episodes. Can't blame it on the breakup, unfortunately.

Oh damn. 

13 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

The grommet coat first appeared during the Arrow/Flash crossover episodes. Can't blame it on the breakup, unfortunately.

It's clearly the Hawkpeople's fault, in this case. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

If it survived because Barry reset the timeline, Why hasn't Death gone after it!?!?!

Hopefully Episode 4.21 - 4.23 is its farewell Opus.

• Love 6
(edited)

Dean killed Death. Probably just as well because I wouldn't wish that coat on my worst enemy, let alone Death. Let's face it, the coat will probably survive the zombie apocalypse. Unscathed.

Edited by Tallis
  • Love 1

Refresh my memory.  The striped dress/skirt appears in 421-423 or 421-422? I thought the rooftop pics from EBR/EK was from 423 but, now i can't remember.

Trying to figure out if 21-23 takes place within a day or 2 (for the most part). I know there is a costume change at 1 or 2 points in 423 (grave yard, maybe loft?) But wasn't 100% sure

She's wearing the same thing in 423 as well. She's got the same outfit on (sans coat) in the snap CR posted from the loft set on the last day of filming. So, most of the final three episodes take place over the course of a day or so.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Genki said:

If it survived because Barry reset the timeline, Why hasn't Death gone after it!?!?!

Hopefully Episode 4.21 - 4.23 is its farewell Opus.

Cooper will come back and Felicity will use that coat to strangle him to death in self defense LOL

• Love 5

421 is also the episode where Felicity and Lance have scene(s). PB posted a Facebook live with EBR in the background on set on March 22, while this episode was in production. Now, according to the episode synopsis, Donna will interact with Noah. Will Lance as well? If he's not among the escapees, maybe Lance is the one to get him out of jail to help the team stop DD.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, bijoux said:

She's wearing the same thing in 423 as well. She's got the same outfit on (sans coat) in the snap CR posted from the loft set on the last day of filming. So, most of the final three episodes take place over the course of a day or so.

Excellent, thanks for the confirmation

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I'm missing the sneak peaks because this thread is super slow for an episode day :-(

I know, this is weirdly quiet compared to how frantic I felt last week with the boards going down.

It really does feel like CW promo gives Arrow no love. My CW YouTube subscription rarely posts anything about Arrow.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Tallis said:

Dean killed Death. Probably just as well because I wouldn't wish that coat on my worst enemy, let alone Death. Let's face it, the coat will probably survive the zombie apocalypse. Unscathed.

It would definitely survive a full-strength smiting. I can think of a certain hat that may be even more cockroach durable, though. 

I like the coat. Ops. What I don't like is the skirt because it's too long. It's not comfortable to move in and I hope Felicity will be in the middle of the action for the last three episodes and also Emily is tiny..that length makes her look shorter. She has such great legs so get creative costume department!

• Love 2