Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Canadagraphs did break the news of proposal and I don't remember pictures.

@bijoux I like your Cupid's planning her own wedding theory. Someone should tell her about Nyssa's Nada Parbat Wedding. I don't believe they would have a legitimate Olicity Wedding this season let alone episode 16. And if Cupid is orchestrating things will at least be a bit more interesting or fun.

• Love 2

Canadagraphs did break the news of proposal and I don't remember pictures.

There were hazy photographs of them on the podium and a video, but I can't for the life of me remember if it was Canadagraphs or someone else who posted them.

This being a scene with Cupid really works for me because I expect it to be crazy. Which a wedding let's say two weeks after a break up needs to be.

• Love 2

I think Cupid is a fun character, I think they successfully used her first major episode to make fun of some of Oliver's dumb ways without twisting the knife IMO (I will leave the Ray Palmer stuff out). I'm a fan of Oliver getting called out on stuff, but not a fan of piling on.

So if Olicity have broken up, she is a good character to call-out Oliver or lampshade his dumb decisions without causing issues. And hopefully be funny.

• Love 3
(edited)

Canadagraphs is an asshole but he doesn't lie about this shit. Now what he actually witnessed could be anything (dream, hallucination, setup).
Knowing his reactions if he felt/believed it was a "real" wedding he'd be expressing anger. So it's probably not real and he knows it.

And frankly I just don't care. I'm more interested in Felicity being in/out of a wheelchair. Of course if this was dream/hallucination that wouldn't really give her current status away.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5

So Cupid is gonna give Oliver a drug that shows what his heart desires ... I am just gonna laugh here that they using a GA/BC villain for Olicity.

Do we know this is what happens or is this speculation?

Got it. Though I'm unsure as to why Oliver would need to be drugged to know that marrying Felicity is what his heart desires. I'm reasonably confident he knows this all ready. Unless he goes into his sad puppy mode after the breakup and this spurs him into action.

I don't think it would have anything to do with "his hearts desire" that's just Cupid's crap in the Comic.

However, I could see Cupid capturing and drugging Oliver and him having a hallucination/dream about marrying Felicity which goes horribly wrong.  Here's a whole Twitter conversation he had with some further explanation.

https://twitter.com/canadagraphs/status/691869531078287360

He didn't see what was filmed because it was in a closed ballroom

He saw a wedding dress that was labeled "Felicity" 

Saw SA in a Tux but didn't take pics because SA's wife/daughter were with him

Cupid was not invited to the party and seems to crash it.

Cupid filmed several scenes yesterday.  Only scene she didn't film was a speedy solo scene

From everything he's heard it's an Olicity wedding but he doesn't know if it's a dream/hallucination, just what was filmed

• Love 3

Here's what I'm dreading...

Oliver and Felicity actually do get married in 416, but subsequently break up and are in the process of divorcing by the end of this season. Then during this summer's SDCC, we'll get some stupid quote from MG or AK saying something like, "Yeah, we had to put Oliver and Felicity together because of their insane chemistry.  Then we had to play out their whole romantic relationship arc - before we could move forward with the Green Arrow as a single guy."

However, in all likelihood, the wedding is a dream or hallucination.

ETA: Here's another thought.  What if they are indeed about to be married, but then something happens or Felicity learns something, and they break up right before the actual ceremony?

Edited by tv echo

If Thea is in uniform [though I'm going by calling her Speedy], then she's not attending the wedding, she's after Cupid.

Also, I followed the link to douchecanoe's Twitter, and someone asked him if this could be the Mayoral inauguration, and he replied that that's impossible. So... Oliver loses the election? What does that mean, douchey?

They seemed to have filmed more then just this 'wedding' so I need to know if Felicity was walking in the other scenes.

I don't believe this real. Not with all the evidence that things go bad in the episodes leading up. I get they could make up and re affirm and decide to get married, but I doubt quickie wedding would include a wedding dress, tux and venue instead of a courthouse. Plus, I have difficult time thinking they wouldn't have The Lances there or Donna at this point.

I'm still stuck on the Wedding being the 100th and the crossover episode.

If Thea is in uniform [though I'm going by calling her Speedy], then she's not attending the wedding, she's after Cupid.

Also, I followed the link to douchecanoe's Twitter, and someone asked him if this could be the Mayoral inauguration, and he replied that that's impossible. So... Oliver loses the election? What does that mean, douchey?

Maybe they stage a wedding to draw out Cupid?

I know she moved on to Deadshot but he died and Cupid can be a plot device. She may have moved back to Arrow, who she found out was Oliver while at Argus.

• Love 1

Staging a wedding to draw her out only makes sense if she knows that Oliver is the Green Arrow. She had the hots for Arrow, not for Oliver. Otherwise I'm not sure why she'd care if he was marrying Felicity (in a wedding that is for sure not real).

• Love 1
(edited)

From what I could tell, the ballroom scene involved Diggle, Oliver, Felicity, "Willa" and Cupid - his original tweet

In later questions he specifies that Cupid was in "almost every scene today".  Only "1's she wasn't in were Solo Speedy scenes".  I'm not sure that means Speedy is there hunting Cupid.  I'm not even sure he means Speedy or Thea, since he screwed up earlier and called her Willa instead of Thea.  I guess we'll have to wait for pictures to see if Willa was in her Speedy Costume or not.

ETA: Could they please kill Malcolm already!?  Please!  He's way past his expiration date (annoyance from TV Echo's post in the spoiler only thread)

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

I had a hard time getting past that first part. He is implying Malcolm doesn't care that much about being Ras.

What the hell was the point of S3 and convoluted mess with Malcolm and Ras?

• Love 2

I think Malcolm wanted to play with Ra's, Oliver and Thea. That was the fun part for him. The planning and scheming of it all. I mean it took at least 6 years to find a cool way to bomb the Glades. Now he has Minions, a blood thirsty daughter and no personal attachment to the people the LOA would be sent out to kill. Plus no LP. So Malcolm is bored now....

• Love 5

Color me confused...

SUMMARY OF MALCOLM MERLYN SPOILERS

-- In 412, per WM, Nyssa “is going to take on Malcolm in a really ambitious and full-scale way, and she’s going to be asking Oliver to do some pretty dark things." (TVLine article, page 29 of Spoilers thread)
-- On Nyssa making her move in an upcoming episode, WM: "Nyssa has had a long-standing feud with Malcolm (John Barrowman) definitely since episode 403, but it also predates that. She’s going to be basically putting a knife in Malcolm’s back for the rest of the season, and really changing the nature and the context of the League of Assassins as a result." (EW article, page 29 of Spoilers thread)

-- Per WM, Malcolm’s S4 will revolve “around Thea and trying to be a good father while also being the very evil, badass Ra’s al Ghul... we want to restore him to more of the Season 1 Malcolm who was going around and messing up Oliver’s plans and anyone else he can cross paths with.”  (TVLine article, page 22 of Spoilers thread)
-- JB: "Malcolm is Ra’s al Ghul now, he can do whatever he likes! Malcolm’s been watching what’s going on, he knows that Damien Darhk (played by Neal McDonough) is causing havoc, he knows that it’s getting close to harming his daughter and it’s also getting close to harming the man out there that he always wanted his son to be like, Oliver. Malcolm’s just waiting for that right moment, either to be asked or to step in — and when one of those moments happens, again the audience is going to go, “Oh my God, there he is!” Again, I can’t tell you what’s going to happen, but Malcolm will always be there when they need help." (TVLine article, page 23 of Spoilers thread)
-- On whether Malcolm wants Thea to join the LOA as his heir or stay away from the LOA, JB: "Even though she’s a young woman, I think he looks at her as a younger girl – he’s very proud of the fact that she’s come along leaps and bounds in the fighting aspect of it. We haven’t looked into that, whether he wants to see her as an heir, but what’s interesting about what’s to come is there will be a lot of obstacles in his way within his time in the League and as Ra’s — that’s all I’ll say." (Variety article, page 23 of Spoilers thread) 
-- JB: "Malcolm will be a great manipulator again, and I love the term “puppet-master” because that is exactly what he’ll be doing. As we all know with Damien Darhk [Neal McDonough] at the moment, chaos is falling on the city, and Marc and Wendy, I’ve always said to them when I go into the writers’ room and we sit and do read-throughs and stuff, in my head, Malcolm’s always watching. His eyes are in the dark shadows, letting this all happen and gathering all the information to figure out how to move forward, because when the time comes, he knows that that there’s going to come at some point a need for help, or he’s gonna have to step in. And that’s where the manipulation comes in, because you know that Oliver is thinking of running for Mayor, and that could be a great point for Malcolm to do some manipulating, that’s all I’m saying." (Variety article, page 23 of Spoilers thread) 
-- On DD, JB: "He’s a huge threat, but Malcolm is gathering information, and he’s figuring things out. He does realize how dangerous this man is, and how ruthless. Malcolm’s ruthless, but … Malcolm can’t figure him out, and that frightens Malcolm… When it’s something where Malcolm can’t walk in and deal with it, that scares him a little bit, because – and this is a word I don’t use very often with Malcom – it affects the people around him that he loves. Malcolm doesn’t show that love very much, but his way of doing it and fighting for them, he does love and care about certain people, and that’s what he fears the most, that his family that he’s finally got back is in danger." (Variety article, page 23 of Spoilers thread)
-- WM: "Felicity was always the angel on [Oliver's] shoulder - and whether she is or is not going forward I will leave everyone to find out when Episode 410 airs. But Dig is interestingly also someone who’s always been his moral compass, and one of the things that’s interesting about this season is that we have taken everybody who would normally rein Oliver in to their own morally compromised and dark places. So I don’t know that anyone is necessarily going to be there to stop him. Even Thea is struggling with her own bloodlust. The one person that might be helpful to him is Malcolm. What the viewers will see is we’re going to have him give Oliver some very interesting and helpful advice. And obviously we’re going to blow that up. It will bring them a bit closer together, though, which will give us some really juicy stuff when we start to break them back apart." (TVLine article, page 29 of Spoilers thread)
-- SA: "We got the all-time - the all-time end of an episode [coming up] where you just go, 'MERLYN! C'MON! Really?!'... Plus John [barrowman] and I have a showdown. It's - we have the Rematch of 1.23. The rematch three years in the making. It's pretty cool... We had one fight, in episode 1.23, we had one fight." Also, JB: "We have another fight coming up... In the fight that he's alluding to, this fight, we did a lot of the close-up stuff by ourselves. Our stunt guys did wide shots, but we did the close-up stuff ourselves, and that's all I'll say." (ComicBook article, page 120 of Starling City Times thread)
-- JB: "When he became Ra's al Ghul, he was finally in charge of the League of Assasins, but what he really wanted to be doing was still manipulating who I'll call the Team Oliver people."  Per JB, Malcolm calls them that, instead of Team Arrow, because he likes manipulating them on a personal level, not just in their heroic lives. JB: "You'll have to watch to see what happens... because pretty soon a lot of things are going to change drastically." (ComicBook article, page 30 of Spoilers thread)
-- Per PK, before the first season of LoT is over, they want to go back to the moment when Malcolm brings back Vandal Savage in Arrow 408.  (KSiteTV article, page 28 of Spoilers thread)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Let's just try and ignore everything Malcolm while we can.

It gets kind of difficult when they seem hellbent on not revealing plot points concerning anyone else, but that's still been my mantra through these spoilers. I still just believe that their blanket statements about how Malcolm is involved in the plot are just to shift the focus away from other parts of the story.

• Love 1

I felt bad for her when she was blasted for being too old and unattractive for Oliver. Those were both lame and untrue claims IMO. However, the more I see of her acting the worse I think it is. I can only be so sympathetic about the material she's given when she seems to make it even worse. The scene in which she finds out her brother's dead left a permanent mark.

The actress herself in real life is not unattractive... she's not a supermodel or anything, but she is pretty. But costuming and make-up is making her look pretty unattractive in the flashbacks. Both Shado & SL lived on the island with nothing and I don't remember them being made to look so unattractive. So I blame the make-ups dept. As for the writing, it's horrible Meryl Streep probably couldn't make it better. And the actress's acting, well its certainly not elevating the material, but she's not the only one that fails to elevate the material on ARROW or the CW.

He loves Parenthood, so I always assumed he imagined it playing out like family drama. How does Oliver react to missing a decade of his son's life, how does he view Moira's actions and does he examine how he acted at the time and the way it may have prompted both her and Samantha to act the way they did, does the kid reject him, how does it affect him and Felicity and does it prompt them the have the kid talk... I think he just forgot what show he was on.

I agree. I love some of the different arcs you suggested. Sometimes I wish SA had more power on the writing of the show because I think I would actually like and look forward to the episodes. He generally has a good read on his character and the audience and suggests good stuff, that then the writers taint with their dependency on cliche. The surprise kid could have been used and milked for so many different types of good drama. It could have been a quality storyline. The unpredictability of bad or good child casting/acting aside, I would have enjoyed watching OQ navigate surprise parenthood. It could have opened up so many different avenues and plots. Instead we get lying under coercion and kidnapping. I almost ashamed to call the current BMD too soapy because it's insulting to soap operas. Let's call it what it is cliched and bad writing.

• Love 5

You know, Cupid's appearance will be meaningless and incomplete if she doesn't compare the Arrow and The Green Arrow. I liked the first one better. Would have let him skewer me any way he liked.

Okay, that would be totally hilarious. If Cupid is all meh about GA, not realizing it's the same guy? Maybe make fun of the suit? I'd DIE.

• Love 6

I can totally see Cupid drugging Oliver to marry her, but doped up Oliver seeing Felicity instead.

This is gonna be the wankiest thing they ever do, trololol.

I sincerely believe that the writers saw the fandom's speculation on the NP wedding last year about how it was going to be FS under the veil or the smokiness is going to make OQ think it's FS and realized they missed the opportunity to do that. Hence we have a drugged wedding and/or hallucination this season. So basically whatever the fandom speculates or suggests for s4 will probably come out in s5. The writers should really just dump a lot of their ideas on the fandom during the summer, so the fandom can go crazy with their speculation. And then the writers can steal from whatever crazy or genius ideas the fandom comes up with.

That being said I do wonder if this is going to be a real wedding, but it's going to be disrupted by some major reveal, either Nyssa (likely not, but technically that could stop the wedding) or BMD. I wonder if the BMD is not going to break them up upon the first reveal of William because BM & OQ are going to play it off that there never was a secret-keeping pact. But then right before the wedding, FS is going to find out that not only did OQ keep a secret from her since before the proposal (which could have been forgivable under BMD terms & conditions), but rather he actively kept it from her and most likely directly lied to her about stuff during the kidnapping. That would be unforgivable and something I could see the writers forcing OQ & SA to do for plot.

SA might have been able to soften the blow of 407/8 secret keeping, but no way MG/WM is going to let him soften the drama of another major lie that blows up the wedding. They just love their cliches too much. It's one thing to abide by BM's terms & conditions when it seems like the only option, its another thing to create a whole other lying or distrustful situation between O/F which is what I think the writers want to do. There are some days I wish Loliver was still the main couple of this season, because let's face it the way the writers are writing this BMD story is pretty much perfect for O/L pairing. It's organic to that pairing all the secret keeping and lies. It's complete inorganic to Olicity. But whatever, the show wants to tank its main pairing because they lack the creativity and skills to write actual good drama what am I supposed to do about it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Therefore, I'm really hoping that some of the above speculation about Cupid being behind the wedding comes trues because it would be entertaining and campy.  I love Cupids OOTness at times. I would love to see her come back to town nursing a broken heart over Deadshot, fall madly in love with GA and kidnap him to make her dreams of a wedding come true before another one of her Lovers dies or disappears.

• Love 1

It's not a real wedding. The whole point of Oliver lying about the kid was so Oliver and Felicity would break up. SA said this weekend that the last scene of 4x15 isn't a good one for them, so I highly doubt they have an actual wedding one ep later. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 12

Then its most likely hallucination after Cupid drugs them. The clothes seem fancy for an rescue. Would also imply Felicity is walking again.

If Cupid drugs just Oliver and it's his hallucination, then he'd be imagining Felicity, but while EBR would obviously be there, Felicity actually would not. They wouldn't both have to be drugged, in fact it'd be weird if they were both drugged and then were having a joint hallucination?

It'd make sense that in his hallucination of his perfect wedding, Felicity would walking.

• Love 1

This is reminding me of one of my favorite BTAS episodes "Perchance to Dream."

He gets drugged and dreams of a perfect life. His parents are alive, he is married to Selina and the there is another Batman protecting the streets. It was a great episode. 

I shouldn't start comparing. It won't end well.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 5

If he loses, that means I called that months ago, that secret kid would derail his campaign.

BUT, this is the show that had Mass Murderin' Moira about to win, soooooo.....

• Love 1

If he loses, that means I called that months ago, that secret kid would derail his campaign.

BUT, this is the show that had Mass Murderin' Moira about to win, soooooo.....

Well OQ has not only a secret kid but also a totally unrelated secret wife. So a little too much scandal for these Star City people to stomach. Plus oddly, I feel like if you continue to live in Star City you have to be okay with a certain level of violence that I could actually see secret children & wives being the tipping point.

I kinda want him to lose the election because Alex sucks as campaign manager, so I want to him finally have a reason to not be around. And I really wouldn't mind if evil Mrs. DD took over and actually starting reigning over Star City to stimulate a rebirth. Somebody needs to do something on the show, instead of just talk.

Didn't SA hint at NJ HVFF (or perhaps it was in a recent article?) that Oliver might drop out of the race?

I didn't think him being mayor would work long-term. He'd have to run out of too many meetings, etc., and he'd have too many people following him around. So I figured he'd probably lose/drop out/resign, and the secret kid seemed like a likely cause.

The bummer of that is that, if true, it implies that secret kid does come out publicly. On the one hand, good, bc that makes witness protection FOREVER AND EVER more likely. On the other hand, public humiliation for Felicity. I'm sure they wouldn't delve into that at all, but really, imagine the questions the tabloids would throw at her. If it's framed as a second family? "Hey Felicity, did he start seeing his baby mama again bc now that you're paralyzed you can't...meet his needs?" "Hey Felicity, did you really think he'd stay happy with just you, especially now that you're in a wheelchair?" Horrible.

I guess it still could just be extortion, they threaten to out secret kid if he doesn't drop out of the race? I don't know. I'd just really rather she not be publicly humiliated, but I also REALLY want BM and demon spawn gone, permanently, Nikita style.

Edited by AyChihuahua

Didn't SA hint at NJ HVFF (or perhaps it was in a recent article?) that Oliver might drop out of the race?

He did? I totally missed that spoiler.

Count me in the Fake Wedding team. If this were episode 415 I might believe it could be real, but 416? Hidden in the middle of March sportsball madness when nobody watches anything? No way.

But hey, if Felicity and Oliver get married for real while drugged we can yell THEY'RE COPYING SMALLVILLE for the rest of forever, because that's how Chloe and Ollie got hitched. [Thanks, Zatanna, you're my favorite.]

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 5

Count me in the Fake Wedding team. If this were episode 415 I might believe it could be real, but 416? Hidden in the middle of March sportsball madness when nobody watches anything? No way.

But hey, if Felicity and Oliver get married for real while drugged we can yell THEY'RE COPYING SMALLVILLE for the rest of forever, because that's how Chloe and Ollie got hitched. [Thanks, Zatanna, you're my favorite.]

LOL

Say what you want about Smallville, but when they had some gems. That episode was one of the them. 

"she deserves" hiccup "better than that"

"it's a monkey!" 

"ta-da!"

• Love 1
(edited)

I think this is what i was thinking of, i remember discussions about Oliver dropping out of the race coming up recently

In the background of all of this, Oliver still has a mayoral campaign to spearhead and he’ll soon be facing off against a new opponent. What’s ahead in Oliver’s political and public persona?

We see him doubling down on this idea that he can change the city in legitimate ways and in an open, public way. What happens in the [midseason finale] really makes him question his decision. He’s going to continue to pursue it but with the entrance of an opponent and with everything that’s going to be going on with his personal life, there are question marks about what’s going to happen to that campaign. I can’t tell anything specific but it’s going to be complicated. Staying in that race is going to present significant challenges to him, both personally and as the Green Arrow.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 1

In anticipation of tomorrow night's episode...

SUMMARY OF 411 (A.W.O.L.) SPOILERS

-- Production code: 411.  Director: Charlotte Brandstrom.  Airdate: Jan. 27, 2016. (MG tweet, page 25 of Spoilers thread)
-- 411 synopsis: "DIGGLE VS. SHADOWSPIRE — Diggle (David Ramsey) must learn to trust his brother Andy (guest star Eugene Byrd) when an enemy of their wartime past, an agent of the criminal organization Shadowspire, pays a visit to Star City. However, Diggle learns more than he bargained for about their shared time at war. Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) has to learn a whole new way of life. Charlotte Brandstrom directed the episode written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#411).  Original airdate 1/27/2016."  (Chasity post, page 28 of Spoilers thread)
-- In 411, while Felicity deals with her new situation, Diggle leads the team, including his brother Andy, on a mission against an old enemy from Shadowspire. (TV Overmind article, page 29 of Spoilers thread)

-- Per MG, the Billy Joel song for 411 is "The Stranger". (MG tweet, page 30 of Spoilers thread)

-- See 411 preview pics posted. (GreenArrowTV article, page 29 of Spoilers thread)
-- See 411 comic preview posted. (MG tweet, page 29 of Spoilers thread)
-- See extended 411 promo posted. (Video of 411 extended promo, page 29 of Spoilers thread)

-- 411 sneak peek video shows Felicity's hallucination of Goth Felicity. (EW article, page 30 of Spoilers thread)
-- 411 sneak peek video shows Oliver, Thea, Lyla, Laurel and Diggle in the Arrowcave. (Facebook video, page 30 of Spoilers thread)
-- See Australian 411 promo posted. (Video of 411 Australian promo, page 29 of Spoilers thread)
-- See Philippines 411 promo posted. (Video of 411 Philippines promo, page 29 of Spoilers thread)
-- Felicity's code name appears for the first time in 411 and contains the letter "A".  (MG tumblr post, page 26 of Spoilers thread)

-- Per MG, 411 includes an Internet-suggested codename for Felicity. (MG tweet, page 30 of Spoilers thread)
-- Vlada Gelman: "Something Felicity fans have been waiting for is happening in this week's #Arrow." (VG tweet, page 836 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- Brian Ford Sullivan (Writer): "Some next level tech happening right now on #Arrow 411 set.  All in the name a personal story we couldn't tell without it."  (BFS tweet, page 736 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- Jean-Luc Dinsdale (VFX Supervisor): "@briforsul I’m working through a huge technical scene with an amazing actor, a great script, and a wonderful director. Couldn’t be happier!" (JLD tweet, pages 736 and 780 of Spoiler Discussion thread)
-- Jean-Luc Dinsdale (VFX Supervisor): "Props to @EmilyBett - an incredibly talented actor and true professional. It’s a great pleasure to work with such amazing people! #Arrow" (JLD tweet, pages 736 and 780 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- Per MG, an upcoming episode features a "Felicity HALLUCINATION."  (MG tweet, page 28 of Spoilers thread)
-- Per fan tumblr post from Heroes & Villains FanFest-NY on Jan. 24, 2016): "So, bottom line, I had heard that someone had to fill in for the director of 4x11 and direct the hallucination scene. I’d heard the scene was really cool. I told Stephen this. And he just….lit up. He started talking super animatedly about the scene, and how Emily had to work both parts and then play off a stand-in actor and how “fucking awesome” the whole thing was, and it was just really, really cool. He said he had seen the final product and there are these long shots, not just close ups of each “Felicity” one at a time but long shots of both in the scene at once and it was really amazing. He went on for a good couple mins just RAVING about how great this scene is." (fanmommer tumblr post, page 830 of Spoiler Discussion thread)

-- On 411, Philiana tweet: "Tomorrow's #Arrow is one you shouldn't miss: a lot of great Diggle action & the #Olicity moments (there's one in particular) are exquisite." (Philiana@insidethetube twet, page 303 of Social Media thread)
-- Laura Hurley tweet: "Finished my screener of #Arrow 4x11.   I'd definitely call it one of the best episodes of Season 4." She also said that EBR is the MVP of this episode. (LH tweets, page 30 of Spoilers thread)
-- On 411, DR: "Waller shows up and she's very much involved with what Andy is involved with and what the brothers have both done in their past military lives." (ETonline article, page 30 of Spoilers thread)

Edited by tv echo

Okay, that would be totally hilarious. If Cupid is all meh about GA, not realizing it's the same guy? Maybe make fun of the suit? I'd DIE.

Yeah, I want it. Cupid obviously goes for bad boys given her previous crushes. I don't see her finding GA attractive. He's too tame for her tastes.

So if Oliver isn't elected mayor and Lady Macbeth is beaten at the end of the season at the latest, who will run this damn city? I still vote for Dig. I thought he would have been an excellent candidate even this season, but come on. He has a better handle on juggling parts of his life than Oliver and is less central to the operations.

LOL

Say what you want about Smallville, but when they had some gems. That episode was one of the them. 

"she deserves" hiccup "better than that"

"it's a monkey!" 

"ta-da!"

Ha, loved that ep - who can go past Ollie in drag?

As for wedding hallucinations, some of us are still getting over Angel's 'perfect' wedding dream when Buffy went up in flames.

• Love 1

I think this is what i was thinking of, i remember discussions about Oliver dropping out of the race coming up recently

Thanks. I'm still not discounting the possibility of the election plot ending in 415. I was thinking Oliver losing, but maybe he drops out after the demon spawn dramalhama.

In other news--

I was stalking Twitter and saw someone asked the Poppy actress if 416 is a big episode for her , and she answered with the zipped lips emoji: https://twitter.com/elysiarotaru/status/691842299295305728

I still can't figure out which ep is the FB one. Grrr.

Also. Isn't Laurel in court with DD in 416? She can't attend a wedding and be a lawyer at the same time, don't be silly -- that's asking too much of these writers to be able to finagle.

The actress herself in real life is not unattractive... she's not a supermodel or anything, but she is pretty. But costuming and make-up is making her look pretty unattractive in the flashbacks. Both Shado & SL lived on the island with nothing and I don't remember them being made to look so unattractive. So I blame the make-ups dept. 

Make-up is the only part that really works for me with this character. She's slave labor. She's supposed to look like crap.