Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Text, Lies, And Tampon-gate

Tampon Gate was ridiculous. I realize that being trans has a ton of issues attached to it, but I am getting annoyed by Carmen's whining. 

WTF was all over Janice's face when they were sitting outside. It was like night of the living dead. 

Felt bad for Ang and Neil. They are not in a good place. 

• Love 2

Man! When Janice is good, she's warm, a girl's girl, and supportive. When she's bad, look out! I read her biography. Her dad really did a number on her. She needs intense therapy, and I hope she gets it because I like good Janice.

• Love 1

Did anyone else catch Jaclyn's MASSIVE makeup spread on her dresser? That was waaaay excessive.

Who did Joe commit domestic violence against? Is there another girlfriend in the mix? Doesn't domestic violence charge imply someone he lives with (or recently lived with) or a legitimate girlfriend as opposed to a booty call situation?

• Love 1

Tampongate...WFT? So stupid.  Everyone's <<Shocked>> over reaction and the faux tearful outrage from Jenn...stupid.  Also I call BS on Kailyn's explanation.  Her period was coming and she needed tampons?  Most women know to the day when to expect their cycle to start.  I make sure I have what I need whether it's for a weekend get away or a run to the Mall. So how did Kailyn not pack some supplies during the time she'd be at Quasi-Celebrity Famewhore Camp for 2 weeks?

Did anyone else catch Jaclyn's MASSIVE makeup spread on her dresser? That was waaaay excessive.

Holy Mother of Mary Kay!  That collection of make up is boarderline hoarder territory.  I think Dr. Jenn should address THAT issue before dealing with her marriage.

I have 2 very good frineds with transgender children.  One is 20 and going through her transition.  The other is in middle school. I am very supportive of the LBGT community. With that said, I do not like Carmen & it has nothing to do with her being transgender.  I just think she is a whiner and she's getting on my nerves with the drama.

Big Ang still scares me. I was in fear for my life when her gigantic nipples showed up poolside.  I thought those things were going to pop through my TV and poke my eyes out.  I don't know anything about her or her husband, but I'm on Team Neil.  RUN! Neil! RUN! 

Same for Janice's partner.  Physician, heal thyself and get the eff outta Dodge!

• Love 4

Tampongate...WFT? So stupid.  Everyone's <<Shocked>> over reaction and the faux tearful outrage from Jenn...stupid.  Also I call BS on Kailyn's explanation.  Her period was coming and she needed tampons?  Most women know to the day when to expect their cycle to start.  I make sure I have what I need whether it's for a weekend get away or a run to the Mall. So how did Kailyn not pack some supplies during the time she'd be at Quasi-Celebrity Famewhore Camp for 2 weeks?

Holy Mother of Mary Kay!  That collection of make up is boarderline hoarder territory.  I think Dr. Jenn should address THAT issue before dealing with her marriage.

I have 2 very good frineds with transgender children.  One is 20 and going through her transition.  The other is in middle school. I am very supportive of the LBGT community. With that said, I do not like Carmen & it has nothing to do with her being transgender.  I just think she is a whiner and she's getting on my nerves with the drama.

My cycles aren't regular, so I can't call side eye on that.  What I do call side eye on is that it was such an emergency that she needed exclamation points.  You can easily ask someone for a pad or a tampon.  The minute Scott's wife came out of her room, she offered an extra tampon (given that makeup spread, I can tell she is a planner).  And I also think its odd that this high end couples retreat where you can't leave doesn't have a few boxes of spare tampons/pads for the fancy women that get up there and forget.

And by the way Carmen -- if someone wanted to be a jerk about you being trans, writing tampons on a shopping list is the stupidest joke ever.  Like "ha ha, I'm going to pick on you because you don't experience a week long period where you bleed, have cramps, get bloated and are generally miserable.  Don't you wish you were born a woman!"

And yeah -- I'm starting to dislike Carmen and it has nothing to do her being trans.  And I wonder if the friends she loses are partly due to her attitude.  They were talking about how Carmen cheated on Adrian when his mother was sick.  And it was honestly the Carmen pity party.  Well, if people had liked her better in the house she wouldn't have cheated.  If his sisters were nicer, she wouldn't have cheated.  If Adrian had just paid Carmen more attention while his mother was sick she wouldn't have cheated.  So really, Carmen cheating isn't her fault at all.  But I bet you no matter what Adrian says, Carmen will insist that his cheating was his fault.

Funniest parts of the episode

**Janet in a face mask.....its like trying to empty the ocean with a teaspoon.  I mean, the damage to her face has already been done, a face mask is not going to help that situation

**Joe's impression of Big Ang

• Love 3

I use to love Big Ang until this show. Neil may lie but she will never let him talk. Her and Janice just plow over their men and they can never speak and they never listen because they are too busy talking and putting them down.

Total trainwreck....choo choo chooo

Big Ang is so gross...how can Neil stand her? Is she still smoking after her throat cancer? I see her puffing on the vapor cigs..ugh

Joe guy is such a jerk...IMHO they are not even a couple..she is a side piece for him, a stripper he let stay at his house

The domestic violence should mean he can't even come back but this show has so few boundaries....that is why they allow Janice

to carry on as she does. 

I liked Janice on Top Model and on her own show but she has become a joke. Her "man" fades into the wallpaper when she rants on

I agree that Carmen loves attention - but I actually sort of like Scott's wife. Yes, she is a pageant girl but she seems more level headed than 

the others combined JMO

• Love 1

And yeah -- I'm starting to dislike Carmen and it has nothing to do her being trans.  And I wonder if the friends she loses are partly due to her attitude.  They were talking about how Carmen cheated on Adrian when his mother was sick.  And it was honestly the Carmen pity party.  Well, if people had liked her better in the house she wouldn't have cheated.  If his sisters were nicer, she wouldn't have cheated.  If Adrian had just paid Carmen more attention while his mother was sick she wouldn't have cheated.  So really, Carmen cheating isn't her fault at all.  But I bet you no matter what Adrian says, Carmen will insist that his cheating was his fault.

Sorry for my delayed reaction but I am watching this season on Hulu and holy fuck, I want to slug Carmen.  She's going on and on about how can she trust Adrian (who seems like a sweet person) when she not only is the cheater first -- while his mom was dying -- but she hid the transitioning thing until she started sprouting boobs.  She is a first class jackass.  

• Love 1

Sorry for my delayed reaction but I am watching this season on Hulu and holy fuck, I want to slug Carmen.  She's going on and on about how can she trust Adrian (who seems like a sweet person) when she not only is the cheater first -- while his mom was dying -- but she hid the transitioning thing until she started sprouting boobs.  She is a first class jackass.  

agreed, and she is the sort to say that anyone who hates her only hates her because she is TG, but sometimes people are just assholes and she is just an asshole.

• Love 1

agreed, and she is the sort to say that anyone who hates her only hates her because she is TG, but sometimes people are just assholes and she is just an asshole.

I seriously could not even believe how she browbeat poor Adrian.  She's a big ball of need.

• Love 1

I seriously could not even believe how she browbeat poor Adrian.  She's a big ball of need.

I always just hope that some of these people behave poorly because they need attention.  Carmen strikes me as a giant attention junkie.  The entire tampon incident was so blown out of proportion that it was ridiculous.

• Love 1