Type keyword(s) to search

Amy Johnson

BogoGog24
  • Start Topic

I like her much more without Kelley around.

Kelley turns her into a maternal figure. She seems more her age when he's not around.

Notice that this year she's wearing her hair loose and flowing instead of the weird beehive-ish deal she had going? She's got to be under pressure to be "sexier" or get replaced, I'm thinking.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

Kelley turns her into a maternal figure. She seems more her age when he's not around.

Notice that this year she's wearing her hair loose and flowing instead of the weird beehive-ish deal she had going? She's got to be under pressure to be "sexier" or get replaced, I'm thinking.

I agree. Though she did mention teasing her hair before going out to party in one episode. She's much, much better this season. Possibly due to Kelley's absence as well as Kat's. She must have felt tension last season working with Kat. And I don't hate Kat like a lot of others.

I think Amy could make a great head stew. She's my favorite on the show.

I would like her as head stew so much better than Kate. I feel like Amy not only gets the job done, but she has a smile on her face while she does it too. She has the right personality for the job, whereas I feel like Kate might be good at getting things done and tending to the guest's needs but doesn't seem particularly pleasant most of the time. Amy seems nice and good natured.

• Love 2

I think Amy could make a great head stew. She's my favorite on the show.

I agree for the most part but Amy needs to learn that she can't be everyone's cup of tea. Once she has a leadership mentality, she'll be on her way to Chief Stew.

• Love 2

This is years later and shouldn't even matter, but as I'm watching the Premature Corkulation ep (2014), it's just all brought back to me how manipulative Amy is when it comes to her drippy brother. Harassing Jennice to go out with him even though she still (IIRC) had a boyfriend at the time, making it sound like Kelley is the best thing to ever happen to women, and then later, running to tell Kelley about Jennice's vague assumptions about them hanging out post-show. "He's not ready for that!" All that manipulation so your brother can get laid. Way to be a pimp, Amy.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, HouseofBeck said:

This is years later and shouldn't even matter, but as I'm watching the Premature Corkulation ep (2014), it's just all brought back to me how manipulative Amy is when it comes to her drippy brother. Harassing Jennice to go out with him even though she still (IIRC) had a boyfriend at the time, making it sound like Kelley is the best thing to ever happen to women, and then later, running to tell Kelley about Jennice's vague assumptions about them hanging out post-show. "He's not ready for that!" All that manipulation so your brother can get laid. Way to be a pimp, Amy.

Agree 100%. Plus I always thought she way over-dramatized the issue with Kat. Running around crying, playing the victim, saying that everyone was plotting against her.  Between that and her ultra cringy declaration of love for Eddie on the last day (this season or next?) and I hope never to see Amy again.

Kelley was also a whiny hothead.  It must be a family characteristic.

I realized watching today's S2 marathon that Ohana is my favorite boat. It might be a little dated, but so spacious, both for the guests & the crew.  That galley & pantry had the best layout of the all the motor yachts they've featured.

• Love 3