Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Expect A Miracle

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

The rerun of this is on and something just occurred to me, what if Jo doesn't want to go through the courts because he is getting paid illegally, I don't mean he's selling drugs, I just mean if perhaps he is getting paid cash for work and not doing taxes, he is afraid that if he goes to court he'll have to pay taxes or something. It's totally just speculation, but it's one of the few scenarios I can come up with as to why he doesn't want to do child support through court.

Jo has been paying CS through the courts for over three years now.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

Jo has been paying CS through the courts for over three years now.

That's true, it was just a theory. I don't know how all that works, I guess I was just thinking when it was originally was calculated he had a regular job, but since they moved, I thought potentially he could be working like doing house work, cars...for now getting paid cash or something, but I don't know would he have to report a new job?

That's true, it was just a theory. I don't know how all that works, I guess I was just thinking when it was originally was calculated he had a regular job, but since they moved, I thought potentially he could be working like doing house work, cars...for now getting paid cash or something, but I don't know would he have to report a new job?

He only needs to report what his earnings are when Income and Expense Declaration documents are filed with the court including any cash. Anyone could lie about any money they receive under the table. With Jo, he takes that chance that Karl would rat his ass out. I don't think Jo would take any chances when it comes to Isaac. For argument's sake, let's say Jo earns money on the side without Karl knowing about it. Then, the answer would be no. He doesn't need to mention that in his income declaration.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

Thanks for clarifying! I think I'm just trying to hard to make sense of a situation that "just don't make sense".

Anytime. We have so many questions simply because Kail is a liar, and the show is edited to where we don't know much of what has happened the editing monkeys play chop chop, along with what has happened when the cameras weren't around.

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure I said that while teaching a college class this week, which works because this is how most of my students talk (the schools aren't well here in Lower Alabama either).

Part of an answer on a test from earlier in the week:

"My dad and I relationship is not well"  (by the way, they erased an apostrophe-s after the "I"--I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse)

And people wonder why I can only grade maybe five tests at a time before a break (which usually involves chocolate).

• Love 3

Part of an answer on a test from earlier in the week:

"My dad and I relationship is not well"  (by the way, they erased an apostrophe-s after the "I"--I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse)

And people wonder why I can only grade maybe five tests at a time before a break (which usually involves chocolate).

You might need some caffeinated alcohol with that chocolate. Lol

• Love 1