Type keyword(s) to search

Danny Pink: Hot Teacher

• Start Topic

Well, he seems to be more or less a prominent character for the upcoming eighth series and the BBC did do a press release for the character as well.

We've had great male companions in the past and hopefully Danny maintains that as well.

Hope this is okay to post.

• Love 1

See, I'd hang on every syllable yet no notes because I'd have to look away periodically and, well, why? Even the Doctor spoke of appreciating loveliness before it flares and fades. Who am I to argue against the Doctor? *G*

• Love 1

I don't think anyone knows yet. He's just a recurring support character for now. Though surely more. Some people think he will be The master. I'm hoping he can be something positive but not be a love interest for Clara or for the doctor. I would like a series where the focus is more like it was with 9 or with 10&Donna. 

• Love 2

I don't think that'll happen under Moffat's tenure somehow. I also doubt they will re-do The Master again so quickly after John Simm, sure it's possible but unlikely imo.

I'm calling that he is going to be a love interest for Clara; at least we aren't going to have companions going doe eyed at The Doctor, with Capaldi at the helm, because that didn't get old really quickly...

• Love 3

I didn't even know who he was :P

But by the looks of him and that he's also a teacher, I'm also going with love interest for Clara.. because no one can just be friends on this show, obviously.

• Love 1

I hope he isn't a love interest, but he probably will be. Oh well, he's easy on the eyes and it'll be good to have new Companion blood in addition to 12. I'm slowly starting to look forward to the premiere to see how this all plays out.

• Love 1

I like the cute and tongue-tied - manly but vulnerable. Plus, secrets. Mr. Pink is a very promising character.

Yes. The sequence with him imagining what he should have said followed by what he actually did was really funny and well played.  I'm looking forward to him.  I hope he is used well within the show.  

• Love 5

I keep thinking now that I've watched Series 8 all the way through (and a couple of times on DVD) that Steven Moffat missed a good opportunity with Danny. I mean, wouldn't it have been more interesting if Danny had actually turned out to be Missy's companion, sent to spy on the Doctor and Clara because he believed whatever line Missy might have spun him and along the way, he fell in love with Clara.

It would've made the conflict between the Doctor and Danny, Danny and Clara, the Doctor and Missy and even Missy and Clara all the more interesting as well.

Plus Danny could've suffered the consequences of making turning against Missy to help the Doctor and Clara if she murdered him in cold blood.

After watching the episode last night, I have a question/problem:

As soon as I saw the pilot of the spacecraft that came for the Doctor  (to "order" him to the meeting) at the beginning of the episode, I thought it was Danny Pink. 

Do I just have bad eyes? Was it the same actor in a different role? Or was it a breadcrumb that'll help resolve the backstory of Orson Pink?

Thanks in advance. 

After watching the episode last night, I have a question/problem:

As soon as I saw the pilot of the spacecraft that came for the Doctor  (to "order" him to the meeting) at the beginning of the episode, I thought it was Danny Pink. 

Do I just have bad eyes? Was it the same actor in a different role? Or was it a breadcrumb that'll help resolve the backstory of Orson Pink?

Thanks in advance. 

Different actor.

• Love 2