Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Ejecta

At this point, the only similarity we have with the book is a few of the characters' names.  As a Constant Reader, I'm extremely disappointed that Uncle Steve is still associating himself with this dreck - it's not like he doesn't already have more money than he can spend in a dozen lifetimes.

According to Wikipedia, the book is a reworking of something he tried to write twice before. Maybe what we're seeing is the story he wanted to tell all along.

And that trench formed from the Dome contraction is why no one would be pounding on the outside of the Dome -- remember last season when Barbie's dad was at the Dome's edge and they had to use a ladder to partially bridge the gap ?

The first meteors that fell must have filled in the trench.

According to Wikipedia, the book is a reworking of something he tried to write twice before. Maybe what we're seeing is the story he wanted to tell all along.

If that's the case then...XD.

More silliness from Domeville....

A couple of meteors fall and characters are already claiming it's the end of the world.  Maybe they are only falling around the dome. 

Julia says " A meteor is 1000 times stronger than a bomb. "  Depends on the bomb and meteor. 

Nori: "The whole world is gone and there is nothing to live for."   How does she know this?

• Love 1

People trying to get into dome...they are pounding on a dome that is impenetrable and screaming at Barbie who can't hear them.  Even though there are only a couple of people there and the dome is really long, someone pushes another out of the way even though are many spots one could be right at the dome. 

Barbie pounds the dome and screams at them.  Why?  They can't hear him.   How about calmly holding up a sign?

And all these people just happened to be in between the dome and the meteors and decided to go pound on the dome that no one can get through.

This scene was just put in to show the fire engulfing the lost souls.  

Nori: "The whole world is gone and there is nothing to live for."   How does she know this?

I would have been saying that from the moment I was cast for Season Two, were I her.

• Love 4

Barbie pounds the dome and screams at them.  Why?  They can't hear him.   How about calmly holding up a sign?

People did that back in S1 during visitation.

The Dome laughs at you puny humans' attempts to make sense of its actions!

The Dome transcends logic as you know it!

Exactly, it makes no sense.  XD.

• Love 1

People did that back in S1 during visitation.

Or they could find someone who has a deaf parent, because, if your mother or father was deaf than you would automatically know how to read lips. Aargh!

Yeah, a lot crazier stuff has happened since the reading lips thing, yet I still can't get over it.

"Hmmm...what does this story need?  I just saw the remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers and it was pretty cool.  I'll put in some body snatching."... 14 years later... "that episode of TNG was great, I love that Borg queen.  What if I stuck a Borg queen inside the dome?"... 16 years later... "I really have to stop watching so much tv, I'm missing my deadlines, but I love CSI and Marge Helgenberger is hot!  What if she was the Dome Borg queen, but she's this hot cougar who preys on all the teenage boys?  This is turning me on more than the the final chapter of 'IT'!"

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 2

I wonder how many brain cells I have lost while watching this show?

Maybe that's their intention and by the end of the series (whenever that happens), we'll all be as braindead as those people.

• Love 1

So much for catching up on this show before summer ended.

Who knew the apocalypse could be so boring?  Seriously this episode dragged like there's no tomorrow.  Especially the two dummies on the island.

The Dome knows Christine will survive, but it compels all the lemmings to jump off a building?  These are dumb ass aliens.

When Norrie said, "It's not the pain, it's the emotion" and Joe went, "What do you mean?"... remember when Joe was actually smart?  I'm liking the kickass Norrie.  She's becoming the only good character on the show.

Barbie has pretty much experienced every feeling under the sun now.  Good luck trying to turn him back on.  Sam was also one of Christine's "special people" and he got his brain back with emotion, so it should be possible with Barbie.  But not before he impregnates Eva, I'm sure.

I'm liking the kickass Norrie.  She's becoming the only good character on the show.

I'm wondering if it was in her contract negotiations.  "OK, I'll come back, but give a little.  Loosen up on the 'Handmaiden from Planet Dork' hairdo, everybody's making fun of it.  I know you can't make me smart exactly, so at least make me tough.  I want to kick some ass and shoot some bad guys.  And speaking of ass tighten up my pants a little and get some good shots of my butt in, I've been working on it."