Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Don't Be All, Like, Uncool

• Start Topic

(edited)

Does this mean Carol would sleep with Antoine Dodson, too?

Of course! With Heather watching to make sure no jewelry is stolen.

Commence the canine shaming! At once!

Petey is licking his balls! He will sleep with anyone! Edited by Freckledbruh
  • Love 1

The bug that ended up stuck to the crotch area of The Noodles macrame dress...had crawled out of her ass earlier....Im not sure if it was making a break for it or if it was trying to crawl back in

LOL  This is Ramona we are talking about. It was definitely trying to make a run for it! Had we been talking about Sonja, then I would say it fell out during one of her gassy moments and was trying to crawl back in.

Someone wrote in and asked, "Luann is like Epcot's World Showcase.  She's had a Frenchman, an Italian and now a Scotsman.  Does she only do it with Euros?"

Carole:  "Ohhh.  Maybe..."

Heather, cutting Carole off:  "Not really. Heh heh heh."  Bares toofuses.

Carole:  "She pretty much does it with anyone."  Looks to Heather for approval.

Heather rewards her minion by nodding and showing twenty more teeth than usual.

Thanks to our #1 Heather fan, ryebrizzle, for this mini recap from WWHL.

Well if Carol really did say Luann would sleep with anyone (I didn't watch WWHL), then that is actually the epitome of slut shaming. Why? It implies that Luann couldn't possibly be raped or receive unwanted sexual advances or harassment because she is always game. Her having sex with a few men that she chooses to enjoy doesn't mean she will do anybody, and in my opinion, saying that is "shaming". I put shaming in quotes because I generally hate the term. I prefer putting it bluntly - sexist, dangerous rhetoric used to police women's bodies.

I didn’t take the "anyone" part literally because that would also imply Luann would do women and children, and I don't remember ever seeing Luann show any sexual interest in women and children. If I have to exclude a good chunk of the population immediately, then I see it as an exaggeration from a housewife, which happens often, and not "Luann is always game to every single person in the world and shame on her." Or anything negative.

The assumption that a statement like "Luann will do it with anyone" is meant to shame seems quite sexist to me. If that was said about a man, would there really be any outrage about it? Not only does it imply that women doing it with anyone is wrong, but it also implies women are automatically judgmental about the sex lives of other women.

• Love 2
(edited)

As far as taking the high road approach, it doesn't prove anything. People who take the high road in an argument, generally aren't the type that need to prove anything to anybody.  If someone is taking the high road, they don't expect a medal.  They do so because it's natural to them.  They're just above.

Just because someone doesn't get down 'n' dirty with the pigs doesn't mean they're taking it up the bum like Sonja with the pirate.  (Thanks, Carole.)  It just means they are more fluent in the art of war.  Graceful.  Not willing to tarnish their own reps by sinking to the level of their enemy. 

Post of the year!

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 2

I also think part of the reason that Luann and Dorina were blasé about the whole thing is that they had met the guy the night before, gotten to know him, and decided he was ok or at least not dangerous. In all honesty, people make those sort of judgment calls all the time. Meet someone and decide to go to dinner. Go to dinner and decide to go home together. Smart or not, people often trust their gut about others. And in this case, as far as we know, they were right. The guy had too much to drink, made out with Ramona, went to sleep in an empty room, and didn't bother, rob, or assault anyone. Heather and Carole weren't given the opportunity to form any opinion of their own. They just woke up and the guy was there so they were freaked out. Luann and Dorrina had a totally different take on it. I really do get both sides of this. But in any case, Carole was right, a naked man singles time to go home. By the way, did Carole pack a full sized vanity mirror in her suitcase? That was weird.

They were all drunk! I don't know anyone drunk that makes "good" or "wise" decisions, let alone are able to judge the character or safety of another drunk they have never met sober. IMO, the HWs are lucky that nothing bad happened to anyone.

I like to pretend that Dorinda's daughter controls her twitter. Because I can't account for that level of batshit crazy otherwise.

But we have seen this side of Dorinda on the show but only in the last few episodes. I think the Dorinda in the first half of the season was the result of being a newbie, nervous/cautious in front of the camera, and she is now comfortable in front of the camera and her darker/nasty side is showing just like it has been on twitter. JMO 

• Love 3

LOL  This is Ramona we are talking about. It was definitely trying to make a run for it! Had we been talking about Sonja, then I would say it fell out during one of her gassy moments and was trying to crawl back in.

Thanks to our #1 Heather fan, ryebrizzle, for this mini recap from WWHL.

I didn’t take the "anyone" part literally because that would also imply Luann would do women and children, and I don't remember ever seeing Luann show any sexual interest in women and children. If I have to exclude a good chunk of the population immediately, then I see it as an exaggeration from a housewife, which happens often, and not "Luann is always game to every single person in the world and shame on her." Or anything negative.

The assumption that a statement like "Luann will do it with anyone" is meant to shame seems quite sexist to me. If that was said about a man, would there really be any outrage about it? Not only does it imply that women doing it with anyone is wrong, but it also implies women are automatically judgmental about the sex lives of other women.

I'm a man and if somebody said I would have sex with anybody, me and that person are gonna have some issues...especially after I have call that person everything but a child of God.
  • Love 3

I'm with Carole & Heather on this one. Hey, the ladies can bang whoever they want, but not bring them back to the house, where other women are sleeping in unlocked rooms, and let them stay over. Heather was naked when she got out of bed. Huge breech of trust.

If I was Carole and Heather, this event would keep me from returning to the show unless boundaries are established.

I am so sick of Ramona.

That last morning was cut short -- guess Bethenny was waiting back in NY.

I think Ramona et al, have pretty much cornered the market on rude and self-centered behavior.

I am still having a hard time believing that anyone would sleep in an unlocked room in that particular house.  The back of the house has several doors, including two that belong to Ramona, Sonja and LuAnn and the house has 120 feet of oceanfront property.  So anyone walking down that beach has access to the back of the house if they were of the mindset to trespass or otherwise invade the resident's space.  Heather raised the "what if" about Avery-I would expect my daughter to exercise a little bit of caution, especially with thoughtless lunatics like Ramona occupying the same house.

I further don't understand why Heather or Carole would have peace of mind if Ramona was in the sack with the guy.   Ramona looked pretty passed out to me-he could have taken jewelry, watch them sleep or taken photos or any number of things previously enumerated by Heather Carole and the masses,  if Ramona was in the same room with him and asleep.  According to the house plan and Bethenny that particular room had a twin bed and a fold out queen size futon it would be more likely that someone would have to pull out the futon bed if they were going to get a good night sleep.  So all this accompany your guests stuff is a bit strange to me.  Would Heather have accepting chastising if she walked into the room and caught Ramona in a compromising position?  Much like when Carole and Heather were opening unlocked bedroom doors in St. Barths - very odd behavior that for the most part has a high likelihood of invading another's privacy and finding someone in a compromising act.   

The discovery of the man did not happen because he walked into Carole and Heather's sleeping quarters it happened because Heather walked into a previously unoccupied space where the man had been offered a place to sleep by a resident of the house.  

House:  http://www.vrbo.com/445559

• Love 3

Heather's path has always made sense to me. She was probably trying to be quiet as to not wake up Carole. She (Heather) said she woke up, went to the bathroom and then was going to go downstairs to make coffee. She grabbed her robe and headed out through the "what any other person under these circumstances would have expected EMPTY room".

As an aside, not in response to your post.....

It's not a real stretch to worry that some stranger's intent is to rob you. It's pretty common to find some shady, yet charming locals that target wealthy tourists. As FozzyBear posted, Heather and Carole didn't know that he was a straight off the boat horny Scotsman.

I agree..but we are talking about the HW's

Heather has gone on vacation with these ladies before...she saw first hand what went down with the Pirate. Two HWs played with his parrot.

This current season, Heather has spoken about Sonja being shit faced to the point where she felt obligated to get her home, up the stairs and into bed. She was concerned for Sonja's safety and poor decision capabilities when drunk. She also felt Sonja was inconsiderate when she did not allow the ladies beyond the foyer of her townhouse the day of the AC trip. On this T&C trip, she witnessed Sonja being mad at all of them.

Based on this history, I would have locked my belongings up including myself each night..heck I probably would have filmed during the day/night events but be secretly checked into another hotel for the 4 days of this trip.

On another note, did you watch WWHL with Carole & Heather?

Am I the only one NOT believing Carole when she said that bruise on the her thigh was from Adam's bike?

It was too low on the thigh, and it was circular. If she was gonna lie, she should have just said Adam gave her a hickie...cause we all know she loves hickies

• Love 2

I'm a man and if somebody said I would have sex with anybody, me and that person are gonna have some issues...especially after I have call that person everything but a child of God.

Guess I can't call you LuMan then. Too lame? :)

• Love 1

So I guess you won't be calling that person "Apollo Nida"

I agree..but we are talking about the HW's

Heather has gone on vacation with these ladies before...she saw first hand what went down with the Pirate. Two HWs played with his parrot.

This current season, Heather has spoken about Sonja being shit faced to the point where she felt obligated to get her home, up the stairs and into bed. She was concerned for Sonja's safety and poor decision capabilities when drunk. She also felt Sonja was inconsiderate when she did not allow the ladies beyond the foyer of her townhouse the day of the AC trip. On this T&C trip, she witnessed Sonja being mad at all of them.

Based on this history, I would have locked my belongings up including myself each night..heck I probably would have filmed during the day/night events but be secretly checked into another hotel for the 4 days of this trip.

On another note, did you watch WWHL with Carole & Heather?

Am I the only one NOT believing Carole when she said that bruise on the her thigh was from Adam's bike?

It was too low on the thigh, and it was circular. If she was gonna lie, she should have just said Adam gave her a hickie...cause we all know she loves hickies

I think they expected no one would be in their (now extended) personal space. Period. Maybe they should have bolted their doors? If they had gone downstairs and found a passed out naked orgy party all over the place, im not sure what their feelings would have been and how threatened they would have felt, but that didn't happen.

I didn't think anything of the bruise. I've had some big bruises from unlikely causes.

• Love 3

Heather's path has always made sense to me. She was probably trying to be quiet as to not wake up Carole. She (Heather) said she woke up, went to the bathroom and then was going to go downstairs to make coffee. She grabbed her robe and headed out through the "what any other person under these circumstances would have expected EMPTY room".

As an aside, not in response to your post.....

It's not a real stretch to worry that some stranger's intent is to rob you. It's pretty common to find some shady, yet charming locals that target wealthy tourists. As FozzyBear posted, Heather and Carole didn't know that he was a straight off the boat horny Scotsman.

I think he was a "sleepy Scotsman". There is no evidence to indicate he was horny only that he was asleep.  If it was okay for Heather to sleep naked so should it be for an invited guest. 

• Love 2

I think he was a "sleepy Scotsman". There is no evidence to indicate he was horny only that he was asleep.  If it was okay for Heather to sleep naked so should it be for an invited guest.

I threw in horny because he came home with Ramona. I figured the alcohol impaired his judgement too.
  • Love 3

Wah! Ryebread, I'm in the midwest & I have no idea what a doorwall is! Help a fellow midwesterner out.

Doorwall.  No? LOL  MotorCityMom and other Michiganders or Midewesterners:  What do YOU call these?  Anybody call it a doorwall?

49-anderson-sliding-patio-doors.jpg

I threw in horny because he came home with Ramona. I figured the alcohol impaired his judgement too.

I don't think there is that much alcohol on either side of the Atlantic to impair someone who has rubbed elbows with Ramona.  She looked very rough. :)

• Love 2
(edited)

The ladies went dancing...so if he witnessed Ramona showing her Elaine from Seinfeld dance moves and still came home with Ramona...I'm gonna say he was visually impaired too...LOL

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7

Loo said her T&C man kept his marriage vows.

Like  Clinton, maybe Loo "....did not have sexual relations with that....." man.

I believe ya, Loo, just like with Clinton.

Perhaps it depends on what her definition of sexual relations is.

• Love 1

Guess I can't call you LuMan then. Too lame? :)

Eh, that's cool with me.

So I guess you won't be calling that person "Apollo Nida"

I quit watching RHOA before the Phaedra's second little came so I unfortunately don't get the joke (but Apollo could hit it).

I don't think she should have had any expectations that this room was empty. Folks were drunk and partying so she doesn't know what sleeping arrangements people made. It wasn't her room so she had no reason to go in there. Ramona or Luann could have been in there because they decided they wanted that room instead.

But that isn't what happened, that Heather was upset that Ramona or Luann went into the bedroom that ajoined her bedroom and bathroom and fell asleep while nude. She was upset that she woke up and found a complete stranger of the opposite sex in the ajoining bedroom nude with no idea who invited him in or why.

It's also not the same as Luann or Ramona bringing a male houseguest and *staying with him* in the empty bedroom. Whatever Ramona did with the guy, she ultimately went to bed and left him alone with free run of the house, and no, that's not cool when you're in a foreign country and you don't really know the guy and all the other people asleep in the house have no idea you've invited someone in.

• Love 13
(edited)

Wait just a minute here. You're a man? Who let a man in here? I can't be a woman among women with a man involved! Now I have to go back and reread all your posts to get a man's perspective of a woman's situation. [sort of, not all, I will go back and reread to get a different view of them] [yes it does make a difference to me if I know that a man or woman posts]

Well my username does contain the word "bruh" but it is the internet.

"But that isn't what happened, that Heather was upset that Ramona or Luann went into the bedroom that ajoined her bedroom and bathroom and fell asleep while nude. She was upset that she woke up and found a complete stranger of the opposite sex in the ajoining bedroom nude with no idea who invited him in or why.

It's also not the same as Luann or Ramona bringing a male houseguest and *staying with him* in the empty bedroom. Whatever Ramona did with the guy, she ultimately went to bed and left him alone with free run of the house, and no, that's not cool when you're in a foreign country and you don't really know the guy and all the other people asleep in the house have no idea you've invited someone in." - You know what else didn't happen? Any of the nefarious things Heather was crying about. Ramona passed out by the guy wouldn't have stopped him from doing any of the same things she was worried about. If she is that jumpy, why wouldn't she have locked the doors when she was woken up at 3am? I have been on both sides of the coin and I can tell you that I locked the door of the room I was in and definitely didn't go wandering around different bedrooms in the morning. I still don't know what that is all about. That empty room didn't automatically become her space. If she wanted that space as her own, then she should have slept in there which ironically would have meant that naked guy would either have to sleep with Ramona or hit the couch.

Also, I have stated several times that she has a right to be upset but bursting into folks rooms, yelling and crying is no way to handle it if you actually want folks to listen to you. All that drama was for attention (which is what all of the HWs do) but I take exception to her doing it in this case because using a real concern for manipulative attention getting is lame (to me). This woman isn't stupid. She knows damn well that yelling and crying well after that guy left was going to met with petty drama and not a real conversation laying out ground rules. Don't get me wrong. I do not dislike Heather and I think that she adds an important aspect to the show but I would NEVER go on a vacation or extended fun activity with her because she will suck the joy out of it faster than a Dyson vacuum cleaner. If there is a next time, maybe she can hire armed guards to watch over her.

Edited by Freckledbruh
  • Love 5

Wait just a minute here. You're a man? Who let a man in here? I can't be a woman among women with a man involved!

Does it scare you? It scares me! I wish someone would have told us! What if he was reading our posts while we were asleep!?!?

• Love 15

You know what else didn't happen? Any of the nefarious things Heather was crying about.

Only by luck. Don't get me wrong, I am not especially paranoid but really - you're in a foreign country, at a beach house, and you wake up to discover a naked man in the bedroom that ajoins yours (and funny how cool Ramona and Luann were about it when they weren't the ones who actually had the situation occurring)and you have no idea who your drunken companions invited in and left unattended. Yes, you have a right to be upset that they didn't give a shit about your safety even if you weren't raped, robbed or murdered. Because the problem is that your companions didn't give a shit about your safety.

• Love 15

I don't even like Carole and I thought she was just answering the question posed to her  ' ...does Loo only do it with Euros'  and  answering that 'she pretty much sleeps with anyone'.  I took it to mean not just Euros.  It seemed to me  the question was rather snarky likening Loo to Epcot so I thought Carole took the snark in the question and answered it with a snarky comeback. 

I should have known better though.  WWHL is a serious show and Andy doesn't suffer snark from his guests.  It would be different if other HW's/guests had come on the show and been snarky.  They know Andy does not allow that kind of behavior on his show.   Heck, I was surprised when Andy read that question, I bet he didn't read it beforehand and was probably horrified reading a question that might lead to some to think that just asking the question might lead others to think he was slut shaming and encouraging it.    He is a serious interviewer.  He has a ShotSki and a bartender, for goodness sakes.  When I watch the show I think, wow, Andy is like Walter Cronkite in so many ways.  Yes, I am old enough to have watched WC.

I prefer snarking on Carole, not giving her the benefit of  doubt but to be fair.......

:)

• Love 8

It scared me only that I felt like I was Ramona at the girl party and Simon showed up.

Now that you mention it, Simon did have a freckle or two. You wouldn't happen to have your bangs wrapped around a big curler, by any chance?

• Love 1

Only by luck. Don't get me wrong, I am not especially paranoid but really - you're in a foreign country, at a beach house, and you wake up to discover a naked man in the bedroom that ajoins yours (and funny how cool Ramona and Luann were about it when they weren't the ones who actually had the situation occurring)and you have no idea who your drunken companions invited in and left unattended. Yes, you have a right to be upset that they didn't give a shit about your safety even if you weren't raped, robbed or murdered. Because the problem is that your companions didn't give a shit about your safety.

They were lucky that there plane didn't crash into the Atlantic but I didn't see Heather crying about that. And again, if she were that paranoid, why wouldn't she lock the bedroom doors when she knew men were there drunk while she was sleeping at 3 am? She knew all those birds were drunk as hell. Either one of those dudes could have walked up to their room and did whatever. My issue with her were the dramatics. No need for that.

• Love 7

I don't expect that we'll all ever agree about Heather.  Was her reaction justified?  Did she overreact?   

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but for the record, I'm Team Heather on this one even though I've had issues with her in the past.

Ramona is lucky Heather only ripped open her drapes.  I would have ripped her hungover, entitled, selfish ass right out of the bed.

And now.........back to our regularly scheduled snarking.    Wink%20Smiley_zps9mxzvlng.jpg

• Love 11

The ladies went dancing...so if he witnessed Ramona showing her Elaine from Seinfeld dance moves and still came home with Ramona...I'm gonna say he was visually impaired too...LOL

I'm going with the trifecta.......deaf, dumb and blind.

• Love 5

I don't expect that we'll all ever agree about Heather.  Was her reaction justified?  Did she overreact?   

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but for the record, I'm Team Heather on this one even though I've had issues with her in the past.

Ramona is lucky Heather only ripped open her drapes.  I would have ripped her hungover, entitled, selfish ass right out of the bed.

And now.........back to our regularly scheduled snarking.    Wink%20Smiley_zps9mxzvlng.jpg

Chile, Heather is lucky it wasn't me because I would have pepper sprayed her in the face. I'm not a morning person.
  • Love 2
(edited)

Honestly, if I felt threatened and I personally believe that H and C did, and the person who put me in that position talked of the girl code, I would loose my shit. I mean I would scorch their Earth with my unkind opinions of their lives on camera. While Lu is singing her stupid songs, I would be spilling all the detail for any press to print. As far as I am concerned, C and H have handled this shit storm well.

Edited by MollyBrown
  • Love 11

As the mother of a adultnmale child I get pretty offended that people assume any and every man, is just after sex, masturbating when seeing a sleeping Carole or Heather, a thief and suffering from pent up sexual arousal after dancing and drinking with Ramona.  I think most men have their standards--drunk or not. 

Anything Heather wanted to know about the man she had the opportunity to ask when he was sitting in the living room.  That would be the person to ask questions of certainly not Dorinda.

I don't even like Carole and I thought she was just answering the question posed to her  ' ...does Loo only do it with Euros'  and  answering that 'she pretty much sleeps with anyone'.  I took it to mean not just Euros.  It seemed to me  the question was rather snarky likening Loo to Epcot so I thought Carole took the snark in the question and answered it with a snarky comeback. 

I should have known better though.  WWHL is a serious show and Andy doesn't suffer snark from his guests.  It would be different if other HW's/guests had come on the show and been snarky.  They know Andy does not allow that kind of behavior on his show.   Heck, I was surprised when Andy read that question, I bet he didn't read it beforehand and was probably horrified reading a question that might lead to some to think that just asking the question might lead others to think he was slut shaming and encouraging it.    He is a serious interviewer.  He has a ShotSki and a bartender, for goodness sakes.  When I watch the show I think, wow, Andy is like Walter Cronkite in so many ways.  Yes, I am old enough to have watched WC.

I prefer snarking on Carole, not giving her the benefit of  doubt but to be fair.......

:)

Carole has been out to shame Luann since the beginning of the season.  I truly thought the Carole had turned over a new leaf after her first season on the show when she was called out for her confessionals and tattling about the others.  It is amusing because when she is with Bethenny she goes back to cool open minded Carole instead of inquiring judgmental Carole.  I am not getting this idea that these women are going after each others' sex lives. 

• Love 4

And again, if she were that paranoid, why wouldn't she lock the bedroom doors when she knew men were there drunk while she was sleeping at 3 am?

Because in high end resort rental homes, they don't usually include high security locks on the bathroom that joins the bedroom next to yours for starters. For all we know Heather did lock her bedroom door but that ends up meaningless if Ramona unlocks the bedroom next to hers that shares a bathroom and lets her man of the night in.

It's a safety issue. I'm not going to agree to disagree on this one. Heather and Carol had every right to be upset that Ramona and Luann brought a strange man home and left that man unattended in *their* space and not in "Ramona and or Luann" space.

• Love 12

Because in high end resort rental homes, they don't usually include high security locks on the bathroom that joins the bedroom next to yours for starters. For all we know Heather did lock her bedroom door but that ends up meaningless if Ramona unlocks the bedroom next to hers that shares a bathroom and lets her man of the night in.

It's a safety issue. I'm not going to agree to disagree on this one. Heather and Carol had every right to be upset that Ramona and Luann brought a strange man home and left that man unattended in *their* space and not in "Ramona and or Luann" space.

If there are no locks then that sounds like a house issue to me. Also, it wasn't their space. The room had been vacated. How entitled do you have to be to assume that everything is just yours because somebody left? Oh I know, just as entitled as Ramona. It still doesn't answer why Luann bore the brunt of Heather's rage. "Dismissing my feelings" is no excuse because I'm dismissing anybody's feelings if they are waking me up and accusing me of stuff I didn't do. Oh, and I won't be changing my mind either so....
  • Love 3

. Also, it wasn't their space. The room had been vacated.

The room was joined to theirs by a shared bathroom. Ramona and Luann clearly did not ask "Hey, guys, with that empty room now that Bethenny is gone, are you going to mind if I bring a man home and when I am done, let him sleep in the room next to you that shares your bathroom?"

It's not *entitlement* to expect your travel companions to not put you in danger, its common courtesy. However awesome this guy was, it's very noticeable that he didn't actually share ajoined quarters with the people who actually invited him in and *knew he was there*.

• Love 14

I think most men have their standards--drunk or not. 

Carole has been out to shame Luann since the beginning of the season.  I truly thought the Carole had turned over a new leaf after her first season on the show when she was called out for her confessionals and tattling about the others.  It is amusing because when she is with Bethenny she goes back to cool open minded Carole instead of inquiring judgmental Carole.  I am not getting this idea that these women are going after each others' sex lives. 

Wellll, these guys ended up with LuAnn and Ramona after all, so their "standards" must not be that high! LOL

Carole did not start out going after LuAnn, the truth is the exact opposite IMO. The TH comments are always questionable because we never hear the question the producer asks them to elicit the answer given, heck, we don't even know if the question was pertaining to the episode or even the scene we just saw and we know how production/Andy just love to keep us in the dark to begin with to push their chosen storyline for the season. LOL We do know that the storyline this season is PRO-Bethenny, they, Bravo/production, have been pushing her on us all season long with her TH's taking front and center with fewer THs from the other HWs, especially Heather, Carole and Kristen.   JMO

• Love 2

The room was joined to theirs by a shared bathroom. Ramona and Luann clearly did not ask "Hey, guys, with that empty room now that Bethenny is gone, are you going to mind if I bring a man home and when I am done, let him sleep in the room next to you that shares your bathroom?"

It's not *entitlement* to expect your travel companions to not put you in danger, its common courtesy. However awesome this guy was, it's very noticeable that he didn't actually share ajoined quarters with the people who actually invited him in and *knew he was there*.

That bedroom was not a shared space. Period. The bathroom might be a shared space but he wasn't in there. Heather was the one nosing around people's private spaces. If she feels that she has the right to enter any room on the premises, then that is entitlement.

Wellll, these guys ended up with LuAnn and Ramona after all, so their "standards" must not be that high! LOL

Luann looks better than the entire cast and has actual sex appeal. It isn't like the dude was going after Carol. If he did that, then I would question his standards.
  • Love 6

If there are no locks then that sounds like a house issue to me. Also, it wasn't their space. The room had been vacated. How entitled do you have to be to assume that everything is just yours because somebody left? Oh I know, just as entitled as Ramona. It still doesn't answer why Luann bore the brunt of Heather's rage. "Dismissing my feelings" is no excuse because I'm dismissing anybody's feelings if they are waking me up and accusing me of stuff I didn't do. Oh, and I won't be changing my mind either so....

It was a "shared" space and they had no exaptation that some random male stranger would be placed in that space as it had not happened before. They, Sonja/LuAnn have had male "company"  before, St Barth's, but both women had their "guests" leave the house and not spend the night nor use a shared space.  

LuAnn took the brunt of it because Ramona denied that she was with the guy or that she had anything to do with the guy and told them to go talk to Luann, who had a history of bringing guys back for quickies before. Also, Sonja, the only other HW to hook up with someone on 1 of these trips denied any involvement as well. We never saw anything involving Ramona after they left her/Sonja's bedroom but by LuAnn's reaction at the bedazzle to Heather/Carole I suspect she never found Ramona at fault for throwing her, LuAnn, under the bus. In other words, Ramona ended up causing trouble and got away with it, with everyone, once again.

That bedroom was not a shared space. Period. The bathroom might be a shared space but he wasn't in there. Heather was the one nosing around people's private spaces. If she feels that she has the right to enter any room on the premises, then that is entitlement.

Luann looks better than the entire cast and has actual sex appeal. It isn't like the dude was going after Carol. If he did that, then I would question his standards.

LuAnn is very good looking without a doubt but once she opens her mouth, IMO, her "beauty" evaporates. JMO

• Love 4
(edited)

That bedroom was not a shared space. Period. The bathroom might be a shared space but he wasn't in there. ....

Are we sure the "invitee" knew what was not a shared space?

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 2

The bathroom connected the two bedrooms and Heather had no expectation when she went to bed that anyone would be sleeping there. Heather was not violating the naked man's privacy. Since the bedrooms were ajoined, it is indeed shared space. Ramona and Luann, if they were planning to stash a man in the extra room should have asked. Not asking is showing *entitlement*.

• Love 10

Carole did not start out going after LuAnn, the truth is the exact opposite IMO. The TH comments are always questionable because we never hear the question the producer asks them to elicit the answer given, heck, we don't even know if the question was pertaining to the episode or even the scene we just saw and we know how production/Andy just love to keep us in the dark to begin with to push their chosen storyline for the season. LOL We do know that the storyline this season is PRO-Bethenny, they, Bravo/production, have been pushing her on us all season long with her TH's taking front and center with fewer THs from the other HWs, especially Heather, Carole and Kristen.   JMO

I always picture Ramona approaching these men and asking, "so do you want to be on TV"  I can't imagine anyone, not matter the amount of alcohol really wanting to dive into Ramona.  I think the guys felt safe with the reality TV stars, and then realized after being handed a release, I am out of here.

I can't imagine bathrooms not having locks luxury house or not, I also think most people once they heard the party would have probably at the very least closed their doors for noise abatement.  We have no idea if the door from the bathroom to the bedroom was locked or not-we just have Heather saying she opened it.

I guess what I don't understand if I open a door and see a figure in the bed why I would not just back out and exit out my bedroom door to go downstairs,  Granted they are big rooms but I would think once you saw someone in the bed you would back away if not out of common courtesy out of fear.  Most people back away from the danger not towards it.  The bathroom doors open into the bathroom so I am thinking there should not have been much striding going on with the open robe.  Regardless of the fear factor, I still think Heather  and Carole overstepped going into Ramona and Luann's rooms. 

• Love 4

The bathroom connected the two bedrooms and Heather had no expectation when she went to bed that anyone would be sleeping there. Heather was not violating the naked man's privacy. Since the bedrooms were ajoined, it is indeed shared space. Ramona and Luann, if they were planning to stash a man in the extra room should have asked. Not asking is showing *entitlement*.

She was invading the privacy of anybody who was in that room because it wasn't hers. Maybe you go around going into rooms that aren't yours on a vacation with others but I don't. Why? Because I know that you never know what you'll find with a bunch of drunk people. Also, she didn't see him in the bathroom. He didn't go in there. She can have a conversation with all of the HWs about her concerns but once you start crying and raising your voice, you are getting shut down. Oh, and I already said all of them are entitled so your last sentence means nothing to me. Hopefully, she will keep away from these dangerous women and limit herself to talking heads because she can't risk dinner or drinks because something "could" happen.

• Love 3
(edited)

LuAnn and Carole actually made up before they left TC. On WWHL Heather said they made up both on and off camera and months later LuAnn dredged it all up again on Twitter. The original hype for this season was that LuAnn accused Carole of "breaking the girl code." For some reason LuAnn abandoned that premise and switched to Heather but that was months after the trip to TC. LuAnn starting slamming Heather on Twitter while the show was on air. I'm guessing that she may have already known Heather was going to leave and since Carole is one of Andy's pets, a safer target for her. I believe LuAnn decided to amp her her drama quotient to keep her apple. From what's been leaked about the reunion, LuAnn continues to go after Heather and even "lunges" at her during the reunion.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

I always picture Ramona approaching these men and asking, "so do you want to be on TV"  I can't imagine anyone, not matter the amount of alcohol really wanting to dive into Ramona.  I think the guys felt safe with the reality TV stars, and then realized after being handed a release, I am out of here.

I can't imagine bathrooms not having locks luxury house or not, I also think most people once they heard the party would have probably at the very least closed their doors for noise abatement.  We have no idea if the door from the bathroom to the bedroom was locked or not-we just have Heather saying she opened it.

I guess what I don't understand if I open a door and see a figure in the bed why I would not just back out and exit out my bedroom door to go downstairs,  Granted they are big rooms but I would think once you saw someone in the bed you would back away if not out of common courtesy out of fear.  Most people back away from the danger not towards it.  The bathroom doors open into the bathroom so I am thinking there should not have been much striding going on with the open robe.  Regardless of the fear factor, I still think Heather  and Carole overstepped going into Ramona and Luann's rooms. 

They do not film 24/7. I don't think there were any cameras present when they went "dancing" after their dinner, so no need for either guy to sign a release form for production.

• Love 1

I agree. By definition a "suite" is a shared space. If Ramona wasn't so self-centered, she should have let naked man sleep in her room and she and Sonja could have stayed in Bethenny's room.

• Love 7

I agree. By definition a "suite" is a shared space. If Ramona wasn't so self-centered, she should have let naked man sleep in her room and she and Sonja could have stayed in Bethenny's room.

No it doesn't. I have shared suites and if my vacation or business trip suite mate came into my room unannounced, that would be the last night s/he would be in that suite. You go running up into people's rooms unannounced just because it's a suite?

• Love 4

No it doesn't. I have shared suites and if my vacation or business trip suite mate came into my room unannounced, that would be the last night s/he would be in that suite. You go running up into people's rooms unannounced just because it's a suite?

I get that.  However since the "people" Heather and Carole shared the suite with (Bethenny) left the day before, they expected that room to be empty.

• Love 11