Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Love EBR's outfit! She looks beautiful. I hate those shoes but I don't blame her for wanting to be comfortable. 

I see SA is wearing one of his usual three t-shirts. Haha. Would it hurt to buy some new ones dude? 

Edited by Guest

It's funny, but I usually appreciate EBR's outfits more in retrospect. I wasn't immediately vowed by her jumpsuit at last year's SDCC, but now I think it's pretty great while her outfit today is meh in my book. I don't know how I feel about EK's new style. 

Man, KC is showing a lot of sternum.

• Love 1

Is PB not there? I haven't seen him...

6 minutes ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

Why is Emily doing all of her press with Echo, when everyone else is doing it alone?

She might've asked to be put with someone else? IDK.

4 minutes ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

Why is Emily doing all of her press with Echo, when everyone else is doing it alone?

So far it's just the standing on the carpet stuff, right?  I'd expect the sit-down interviews to be alone.

1 minute ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

I'm pretty sure she's doing her sit down interviews with him too :/

It's strange because it's not like she hasn't done these solo interviews before. 

12 minutes ago, DrSpaceman10 said:

because Emily has known anxiety issues and doesn't do well with conventions and crowds?  EBR has has support from other actors at previous SDCCs (SA, Colton and Echo)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

But she did solo interviews at the previous SDCCs so it looks weird. If she never did solo interviews I imagine ppl would find it normal..

How do you know she won't do solo interviews this year? How do you know that doing solo interviews last year convinced her she prefers to be paired up?

3 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

How do you know she won't do solo interviews this year? How do you know that doing solo interviews last year convinced her she prefers to be paired up?

Do they do solo interviews anywhere else besides the press room? I know there's the panel, IGN, and probably at least TVLine coming up, but those are usually group interviews? 

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

How do you know she even asked to be paired up?

I simply said that since she did solo interviews in the past it's not that crazy for people to wonder why she was paired up this year.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

Burlingame, of Comicbook.com, later responded to a fan saying Emily is "so charming" and that she's "way prettier in person"

Maybe she'll charm him enough that he'll give Felicity/Olicity a break this year.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

How do you know she even asked to be paired up?

I simply said that since she did solo interviews in the past it's not that crazy for people to wonder why she was paired up this year.

I don't know that she asked to be paired up. I do know she has anxiety issues and doesn't deal well with crowds. I do know that most of her S2 interviews were with SA, except for the media room. I do know that Colton joined her in the media room in S2 when he was done with his interviews.

I do know that in S3 she wasn't at the media room and, a lot of her other interviews on Saturday were with Colton and Willah or the whole group. I do know that Echo joined her during the media room interviews in S5.

All of that seems to add up that Emily enjoys/likes/prefers to have someone doing interviews with her and, not have to deal with the pressure of handling interviews on her own.

Of course, i could be totally wrong and this is some sort of slight against Emily and only Emily.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I don't know that she asked to be paired up. I do know she has anxiety issues and doesn't deal well with crowds. I do know that most of her S2 interviews were with SA, except for the media room. I do know that Colton joined her in the media room in S2 when he was done with his interviews.

I do know that in S3 she wasn't at the media room and, a lot of her other interviews on Saturday were with Colton and Willah or the whole group. I do know that Echo joined her during the media room interviews in S5.

All of that seems to add up that Emily enjoys/likes/prefers to have someone doing interviews with her and, not have to deal with the pressure of handling interviews on her own.

Of course, i could be totally wrong and this is some sort of slight against Emily and only Emily.

I didn't mean to imply that it's a slight against Emily. I don't even think it is. I simply said that I don't find it that weird if people wonder about that since, as you said, none of us knows anything.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I just love how attentive KC is to her fans.

Screenshot_20170722-140241.png

I watched the live stream. She picked up her phone before the fan and then just talked to him while she was texting, didn't put it down. 

And SA was smacking his gum. Like a lot. 

DR got some great photos of OTA and him and EBR. I hope he posts.

• Love 4

Aw. That's sweet. She must really be anxious.

Stop! I didn't want to get feels from those two today. 

(edited)
1 minute ago, Soulfire said:

He says, "I love you two hundred and twenty. Out of ten. Two hundred twenty out of ten."

Ah, thanks. Yeah that's sweet, especially given her known issues with crowds and how huge SDCC gets.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 5

KC's hair looks neon yellow in that shot from the live stream. Why, KC, why?

Also what is going on with EK's?

LOL. I promise I'm not usually this fixated on hair.