Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Wonder if they are prepping each other for tomorrow lol. Gotta get ahead of the game with their answers.

Why? They are playing entirely different characters, and ones a hero ones a villain. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Just now, apinknightmare said:

She's probably asking Juliana who she ships!

Or that!

11 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Willa looks sooooo pretty!

Willa is gorgeous AF.  The only time I disliked her look was Arrow S1/S2 when they tried to curl her hair to give it some volume.  Once she cut the jaw level bob, no reason to ever do that again.  

• Love 1
Just now, LeighAn said:

Why? They are playing entirely different characters, and ones a hero ones a villain. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

"Juliana what does it feel like to take over the Black Canary mantle from Katie" "Katie, what do you think of Juliana taking over Laurels legacy"

Just now, lemotomato said:

Didn't CL and KC do that same face kiss/close-eyed grin pose at the 100th episode party?

It's part of the Canary-attention-seeking pledge week. Juliana really wants to make the sorority ;P 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

What is it wih the Arrow actresses? Do they understand how clothes work? What is this? At least it is not overly formal. A thought which crossed my mind after seeing her from the front.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

It's part of the Canary-attention-seeking pledge week. Juliana really wants to make the sorority ;P 

Haha, I dunno... Juliana doesn't look like she's really into it. Not as much as CL was, at least

Edited by lemotomato
(edited)
30 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I'll give her this. The dress is a very smart choice for this occasion and at this point in time.

Too bad she changed out of it for no reason. She's not too bright.

Edited by wonderwall
4 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

Too bad she changed out of it for no reason. She's not too bright.

She probably just wore it to blend in with the fans/for nerd cred, but changed to her normal clothes when she's partying with the other actors.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

She probably just wore it to blend in with the fans/for nerd cred, but changed to her normal clothes when she's partying with the other actors.

I still think she should've kept it on tbh... It was a great dress and she got a lot of compliments on it

1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

I still think she should've kept it on tbh... It was a great dress and she got a lot of compliments on it

On that I agree. What she changed into doesn't look offensive or anything, but this was just perfect for the occasion and she should have got as much mileage out of it as possible.

• Love 1
(edited)

I mean, I love that we get pics and I love that they seem to have a good time but EBR's friend seems really needy to show off her famous friends. She can do it of course, and I won't complain because we get pics but it is a little irritating to me. 

10 minutes ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I love KC's batgirl dress! It's awesome, I'd buy it..the rest of the dresses don't look good at all.

I like the dress, her hair even looks good in that picture above

Edited by Belinea
1 minute ago, Belinea said:

I mean, I love that we get pics and I love that they seem to have a good time but EBR's friend seems really needy to show off her famous friends. She can do of course, and I won't complain because we get pics but it is a little irritating to me. 

I actually really appreciate this trait at times like these for the extra content we get. Bring all the con pics. ?

• Love 1
(edited)

Carina has always been like that and probably always will be. She kept emphasising on twitter  that a successful career is based on networking networking networking. Hanging out and buttering up famous people is her form of networking *shrug* 

ETA: personally I side eye her hard but it's her life.

Edited by LeighAn
(edited)

Oh my god, KC! So much cringe! And Juliana's hair is freaking weird. She suddenly has dark roots again and the shade doesn't look nearly as light as in some of the other pics/vids we have seen. I could live with it if it looked like that on the show, but I suspect that she is using temporary hair dye again and that's why it looks decent here. 

Edited by strikera0
(edited)
1 hour ago, Midnight Lullaby said:

I think the hair look darker because the pic is a bit dark..

Probably, but in some of the previous pics/videos we have seen, her hair looked almost as light as KC's. However, in these latest party pictures of the two of them together, it's several shades darker than KC's bleach blonde hair. That's why I suspect she may be dabbling in temporary hair dye again. 

Edited by strikera0

More pics and vid clips of SA and EBR appearing on SYFYLive (with Zachary Levi) at SDCC...

SYFY LIVE FROM COMIC-CON | Will Arrow's Stephen Amell Be On Men's Health Magazine Next? | SYFY
Published on Jul 21, 2017, by SYFY

• Love 1