Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

It was ship and then kiss IIRC.

And everyone was legit super confused for a second because of how she phrased it. She said who would you ship...

But when she asked that did she point to zach and Emily? I'm so confused lol.

SA and EBR were great together, as usual, but that bit with KC was awkward as hell. I cringed so hard. Why would she ask that? 

1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

Trainwreckkkkk! Katie why do you keep giving me  and other people reasons to mock you? I feel bad for your fans haha.

She's gone this long being awkward, it isn't surprising to me but I gotta good huh and lol out of it.

1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

SA and EBR were great together, as usual, but that bit with KC was awkward as hell. I cringed so hard. Why would she ask that? 

This is not me being shady, but I hope that question (or those questions?) were her idea and no one put her up to it. If so, mean.

I think she was late, didn't know what to do, then got put on the spot, and asked the first thing that came into her head...

This is why KC needs a handler 24/7 when it comes to conventions

• Love 2
Just now, Chaser said:

That hair is so bad, like so so bad. 

It's way too light, it blends in with her skin. For a second there I thought she'd shaved the side of her head - I didn't realize that she had it pulled back over her shoulder. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

This is not me being shady, but I hope that question (or those questions?) were her idea and no one put her up to it. If so, mean.

With her history? She was probably trying to open the door to Ollie/Laurel soulmates and/or Love Triangle in S6. LOL

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

It was totally her idea I think.

Oh, I really hope so. I have easily triggered secondhand embarrassment, and it makes me feel a little better to know when an embarrassing thing was the embarrassing person's idea and not something that someone else encouraged them to do.

8 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Because she can't let go and can't get passed that Oliver and Felicity are it for each other. Obviously she has blinders on.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

It was so awkward I fully believe it was her idea. 

1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

I think she was late, didn't know what to do, then got put on the spot, and asked the first thing that came into her head...

This is why KC needs a handler 24/7 when it comes to conventions

Yeah, I imagine she was supposed to show when Zachary Levi first brought up a surprise. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

With her history? She was probably trying to open the door to Ollie/Laurel soulmates and/or Love Triangle in S6. LOL

I'm curious who came up with that question, what they thought the answer would be, and why SA and EBR weren't prepped before hand. Everyone looked super confused and awkward. 

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

D5Y06pp9ybR9IhbK5SjmRXCTTm6esby6acYV2-Qm

Edited by LeighAn
  • Love 7
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

That was just the most awkward end to an interview. "Here, Katie, come up and sit with your cast mates after making things awkward/confusing them and ... We'll be right back with all new people!" 

So did she even get asked anything?

Was she supposed to turn up earlier too? Because if so she really needs to get her shit together. 

The thing with KC is she's very elongated.  Not the tallest, but super lithe for her build.  I think the bleached blonde (as opposed to highlights) makes her skin stand out a bit more - which as an aging woman I'd rather anything but.  That and the white stilettos didn't work for me.

That said, EBR - you need to know better by now.  Have someone do your hair, a little lipgloss couldn't hurt, wear something that no one can comment on (black shorts - check.  white platform kicks - check.  weird ass eagle sweatshirt????  Girrrrrrrrl) 

• Love 2
Just now, Angel12d said:

Was she supposed to turn up earlier too? Because if so she really needs to get her shit together. 

At one point Zac says and "now we have a surprise for you-actually no we don't" before carrying on asking questions. If I was a gambler I'd bet she was suppose to turn up them but was late as typical of her. 

Katie you are supposedly marrying some trust fund brat- buy a better handler!

• Love 2

I don't believe that's them... I paused it and it didn't look like KC.

lol I thought the opposite. She has the one sided hair part and everything. But different clothes which could mean it isnt her.

I don't believe that's them... I paused it and it didn't look like KC.

I think it is her - she's got the platinum blonde on top and the darker hair on the bottom - I think she just changed her clothes.

Just now, apinknightmare said:

I think it is her - she's got the platinum blonde on top and the darker hair on the bottom - I think she just changed her clothes.

ahhh ok! Her face just looked really different to me I guess..... Nevermind lol