Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Worship, adore, praises the ground walked upon ?

Seriously I was just kidding. Like I said it was probably just a conviently (for me) timed photograph that got misery guts NOTP Stephen/Oliver face. 

15p6fer.jpg

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

So did they have an interview together or not? Some of us are confused here. Haha.

I know Stephen and Emily had one without Katie, but I don't know if they had one with her, or if she went on alone after theirs was done.

(edited)
21 hours ago, EmilyBettFan said:

I don't think it was made by haters. But by a fan of Olicity.

It was made by an Olicity Fan. I can't tell you who (I was watching baseball) but it was on twitter on Monday. She commented that she saw the arrow with the red heart for Broken Hearts S4E16 with Cupid. She said why not use the Arrow with the wedding rings for Season 6 or at least for the episode with the wedding.imageproxy_php.thumb.jpeg.c73c3fcfd977bd1e7c77fd48e3f2c447.jpeg

Edited by BunsenBurner
Added picture for context
  • Love 5
(edited)

I have no clue. Maybe the plan was to have SA/EBR and they added her later... who knows. I imagine she'd be on time for something like that.

When I was in the tag people were only mentioning EBR/SA from Arrow, and when she showed up some seemed surprised.

Edited by JJ928
(edited)

Either KC wasn't invited for the full 15 minutes or KC was late..... either way that's not a good look lmao

And tbh either option is equally probable lmao

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Someone said it was a surprise. At least KCs portion, she walked on, they asked them who they all shipped and end of interview.

It wasn't because FYE tweeted about it hours ago lol

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Blessings on blessings, can't wait for her answer.

"I have always believed Oliver and Laurel to be soulmates" 

"I believe Oliver was always the love of Laurel's life"

Or something to that extent lmao

• Love 2
Just now, wonderwall said:

Might have to change that to "any Earth's Oliver" and "any Earth's Laurel" now. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

Oliver and Laurel are soulmates no matter what earth they're from!

If I didn't find it so funny I'd think it's so incredibly sad she didn't want better for her character

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

They could've been talking about themselves if they didnt know she would be showing up.

Seems like they knew who was going to show up! This looks more like an announcement

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

If I didn't find it so funny I'd think it's so incredibly sad she didn't want better for her character

Seems like they knew who was going to show up! This looks more like an announcement

I wasn't talking about 4YE. One of the people who was in the audience.

5 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

Well the Syfy panel is on now for those of you on the east coast. I'm watching it.

Care to share the deets for us international viewers? :) ?

(edited)

My icon is CH, I love him. lol

Here is what has happened so far, we're on commercial break. No spoilers so far lol.

They talked about Game of Thrones.

Zach took out TV guide w/SA & comp on cover for the audience. Emily hadn't seen it in person yet.

SA: I have never been on the cover on mens health, if you're listening. (This is in response to Zach saying SA is used to being on covers like Mens health)

Zach: Last season you blew everything and everyone up, so what happened?

SA: I already got shit for speaking about S6 in general terms, so ask someone else.

Zach: Is there a possibility... can I be on the show.

EBR: Absolutely.

Zach: We may or may not have a surprise for you... No, we don't have a suprise for you (laughs). I'm the surprise.

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 5
(edited)

Zach has fan questions:

Asked if they were called Arrowheads.

SA: I tried to make that happen and it hasn't happened, so it probably won't.

What kinda dad is Oliver gonna be?

SA: that depends, is he good at listening? That's part of season 6. He had a scene where he's talking to someone, where Oliver is talking about having to lie to William. In the 6th season that's what you want, new things for your character & O being a dad is my fave thing thus far in s6.

Fan: EBR your character is a brainiac but doesn't wear a suit, if she did what would it look like

EBR: it would probably be a huge keyboard lol.

Katie is in the audience and she's asking a q.

Who would you ship is what KC asks:

EBR in what sense

KC who would you kiss (I think. it's hard to understand her bc she whispers)

Zach: Can I cameo?

She comes on stage hugs them and it's over

That last part with KC was odd and I'm kinda confused over it tbh.

Edited by JJ928
  • Love 4
(edited)

GOD THAT WAS SO AWKWARD. KC posed as a fan, asked the dumbest question and actually got booed and it was awkward as hell for a second there omg. EVEN STEPHEN/ZAC/EMILY LOOKED UNCOMFORTABLE AND CONFUSED. IT WAS THAT BAD

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

Who would you ship is what KC asks:

EBR in what sense

KC who would you kiss (I think. it's hard to understand her bc she whispers)

Oh noooooooooooooooo

I would've rather someone asked her who she ships, yikes.

(edited)
1 minute ago, JJ928 said:

ok did anyone else watch? Did she say who do you ship? and then reply: who would you kiss, when EBR asked in what sense?

It was ship and then kiss IIRC.

And everyone was legit super confused for a second because of how she phrased it. She said who would you ship...

Edited by wonderwall
Just now, JJ928 said:

ok did anyone else watch? Did she say who do you ship? and then reply: who would you kiss, when EBR asked in what sense?

I'm not sure she knew what she was asking.

• Love 3
Just now, LeighAn said:

Trainwreckkkkk! Katie why do you keep giving me  and other people reasons to mock you? I feel bad for your fans haha.

I feel like...she's not great put on the spot, so...I don't know whose idea that was, but maybe don't put her in that kind of position? Set her up to succeed, friends. Just pop back from commercial break with her already sitting on the couch and ask her a question she got beforehand so she could think about the answer.

• Love 8