Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)
36 minutes ago, strikera0 said:

Exactly that. It's one thing if an actor changes their hair color and it ends up enhancing their looks. It's a whole other thing if it makes them look worse than before, which is clearly the case for both KC and JH, but the producers/studio don't care because their characters are of no particular importance to them. 

It's also very odd because they are playing two new versions of a previous character and they are both adopting that look. I would think it would be better for them to have more distinct looks. (not that JH and KC look alike but they tend to shoot the action scenes in very poorly lit areas) 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

SA, EBR and KC? That's an...odd team-up. Better than I was expecting, I suppose.

The SyFy Live website doesnt list them, just Alan Tudyk and Karen Gillan tonight. An entertainment site tweeted out that they were there, upfront for Alan Tudyk, Karen Gillan, SA and EBR tonight.

It doesn't look like the original tweet is associated with SyFy Live, it's another entertainment site. 

So idk.

Edited by Chaser
7 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

It's also very odd because they are playing two new versions of a previous character and they are both adopting that look. I would think it would be better for them to have more distinct looks. (not that JH and KC look alike but they tend to shoot the action scenes in very poorly lit areas) 

Maybe they're okay with the creepy Single White Canary vibe they've got going on? IDK.

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

The SyFy Live website doesnt list them, just Alan Tudyk and Karen Gillan tonight. An entertainment site tweeted out that they were there, upfront for Alan Tudyk, Karen Gillan, SA and EBR tonight.

It doesn't look like the original tweet is from associated with SyFy Live, it's another entertainment site. 

So idk.

That's weird. IDK. It just seemed like an odd team-up to me but it wouldn't surprise me. I expected a lot of BS hype this weekend tbh so whatever.

13 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I know the Gossip Girl boys (Penn Chace Ed) use to complain The CW wouldn't let them have facial or chest hair, so I assumed it was a network thing. But then Stephen has facial hair, a few of the The Original actors have facial hair so I'm not sure.

Well they were also meant to be super pretty and in highschool (where beards and chest hair don't exist in tvland lol)

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It doesn't look like the original tweet is associated with SyFy Live, it's another entertainment site. 

So idk.

Ooooh. This is where Alan Tudyk is going to show off the contract signed in Bob Iger's blood requiring him to appear in/voice every single Disney project moving forward, isn't it?

(Is he in Infinity War? I think she is, but I confess I have not been keeping track.)

(edited)
21 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Exactly. With the upcoming BS/BC rivalry, the characters are bound to share a lot of scenes together, so it would have made more sense to keep one of them brunette from a production standpoint - especially as both are also dressed in black leather when in costume and I also get the feeling that E2-Laurel (the civilian) was probably more of a leather jacket type before she turned evil. I don't know - the whole thing just reeks of a "couldn't care less" attitude on part of production to me. 

Edited by strikera0
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

People are posting pics from the event, and it doesn't look like Katie's there. Or if she will be, it seems like they're doing something with just Stephen and Emily first. 

Yeah she was either not scheduled to do it or is appearing later on cause she's not up there right now 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Velocity23 said:

What is with the actresses who play or played BC and their hair in s6.

Someone replied to this post by posting KC's leaked nudes - the comment is still up. I've reported it and I know some other people have, but it wouldn't hurt to get some extra reports on there so that Twitter takes them down.

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

They say they are going live at 11 so maybe KC is just showing up for that?

I'm thinking it was maybe just a mix up as the person who teeeted about Katie isn't going to be there and someone who is there tweeted this:

Just now, Chaser said:

She showed up

Or it's not a mix up haha

So she was just late- professional.

• Love 1
Just now, apinknightmare said:

I'm confused - why are Emily and Stephen standing up and she's sitting down - are they having separate interviews or what? 

The picture is either her in the process of her sitting down or getting up

Just now, Mellowyellow said:

I was just going to say you called it!

I'm sorry. I have regrets. Haha.

Just now, Angel12d said:

LMAO I said she'd sit between them. I jinxed it. 

Just now, apinknightmare said:

I'm confused - why are Emily and Stephen standing up and she's sitting down - are they having separate interviews or what? 

So she can sit in the middle and centre probably.

Im kind of zen with Katie's need to be at the centre be in focus at public events because if that's what she needs for validation it's kinda sad tbh *shrug*

Im sure it's just the camera getting them at one specific moment but I just laugh at Stephen NOTP face rearing its head haha

• Love 5
Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

What is EBR wearing? (Rhetorical question) ??

I will answer anyway. An awful shirt, like terrible. Like something CL would show up in.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I saw a tweet about them being interviewed separately.

Oh. I'm sorry Katie I take it back. Forgive me?

(Even though I'm pretty sure you'll go at least one attention seeking thing this con :P) 

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

The worst top I've ever seen. LOL.

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Something clearly not chosen by a stylist.

The Flarrow casts are seriously the most poorly dressed casts ever! 

That being said Stephen and Katie looked good.

All the photos stopped after she showed up lol

2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

so much dislike

What ?! You mean he didn't shove her away in front of a large crowd of people on SM.

Its confirmed. They are BFFs.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

All the photos stopped after she showed up lol

What ?! You mean he didn't shove her away in front of a large crowd of people on SM.

Its confirmed. They are BFFs.

I'm confused? Who dislikes who? Who didnt shove who?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

This is the sh@t that you wear when you are young and brave! 

Or old and stopped giving a fuck what others think... You just want to be comfy...I still wouldn't wear that shirt though. LOL

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Someone replied to this post by posting KC's leaked nudes - the comment is still up. I've reported it and I know some other people have, but it wouldn't hurt to get some extra reports on there so that Twitter takes them down.

that's so gross.  People are the worst.   

Just now, Mellowyellow said:

I'm confused? Who dislikes who? Who didnt shove who?

I made a joke about Stephen having NOTP face in a camera shot when Katie arrived @Primal Slayer wanted to prove that Katie and Stephen love each other. 

But it it was just a JOKE 

• Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I wish I had seen your comment earlier because I got an eye-full of those pictures when I clicked on what looked like a harmless tweet. I hope that user gets kicked off of Twitter immediately. 

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 3
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Well love is a strong a word...

Worship, adore, praises the ground walked upon ?

Seriously I was just kidding. Like I said it was probably just a conviently (for me) timed photograph that got misery guts NOTP Stephen/Oliver face.