Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Putting the other 10,000 reasons this idea is stupid aside, yes, let's certainly have a triangle with one of the people responsible for helping to kidnap and keep myson hostage (not to mention kidnapping his friends and team) and Oliver.  That won't make Oliver look like an even bigger box of rocks than he did all season.  If nothing else SA seems invested in the idea of Oliver the good dad - and this would kill that idea dead. 

I do take heart that it was a question from the moderator (who was really bad) and that the audience did not seem at all to embrace it at all.    

The interaction between EBR and JS was cute - they seem to have a nice friendship - and given that they spent so little time together on screen/shooting together it is nice to see how friendly they are.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

He's asking fan questions that were submitted on their site, which I think is spectacularly unfair to the people who actually paid to be there. I would be so upset.

That is hugely unfair. It should go to the people that paid to attend.

• Love 21

I love all the actors talking about how welcoming EBR was/is to them when they started on Arrow -CR, EK, JS, CL...

I remember SA saying he always tried to do that because he felt that was the Leads job.

And then you have EBR being made a regular and KC not interacting with her at all. 

• Love 20
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I love all the actors talking about how welcoming EBR was/is to them when they started on Arrow -CR, EK, JS, CL...

I remember SA saying he always tried to do that because he felt that was the Leads job.

And then you have EBR being made a regular and KC not interacting with her at all. 

Well after this con it seems like David and Stephen have some competition from Josh in the onset bffs department with Emily. I was surprised how close they seem despite barely having scenes.

Edited by LeighAn
1 minute ago, Velocity23 said:

So i guess i know why they waited for KC for so long. All the question the moderator had were for her. 

Was she late to the panel?

Just now, Angel12d said:

She was late arriving to the con. From what i heard she only came around the time for the panel. While SA, EBR and JS were there since around 9 or 10 AM. 

Just now, Angel12d said:

I think she was late to the event by 3 hours but I'm not sure about the panel.  

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

That quote is ironic.

I almost hope Emily was saying it as an ironic joke haha.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I didn't know any better, I would think that Josh was the star of Arrow lol. I thought this was a weird 3some  but it turned out really well.

Josh saved that panel. New stories, lots of energy, great things to say about everyone. I can imagine how much more cringey it would've been without him.

• Love 14
(edited)

I just saw a tweet from someone at the panel that Emily seemed upset when the moderator said no more questions to fans. Whether that's an accurate interpretation or not, I have to wonder HVFF aren't stupid they know Emily is a big get- Theyve been hinting and saying on their twitter feed that they've been trying to get her onboard for years- so you'd think at her first event if they were hoping to sell her on doing more and in the US that they'd tell the moderator to maybe asking her more then 1 or 2 questions?

I mean did she even get a question? I've seen tweets about things Katie said and Josh said but not much that was directed to Emily. It seems like the moderator didn't direct much her way.

It doesn't seem like smart business to me.

Edited by LeighAn
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

She was late arriving to the con. From what i heard she only came around the time for the panel. While SA, EBR and JS were there since around 9 or 10 AM. 

21 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I think she was late to the event by 3 hours but I'm not sure about the panel.  

Yikes. She really needs to do better. I swear this happens every time.

Maybe that's why there were so few audience questions because the panel started later than it should have. 

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

So with the Axis posses is EBRs Entourage?  Or were they in LA to promote Axis?

They're with her in the UK.

30 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'm ready for the rest of the Olicity photo ops now. GIMME!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I just saw a tweet from someone at the panel that Emily seemed upset when the moderator said no more questions to fans. Whether that's an accurate interpretation or not, I have to wonder HVFF aren't stupid they know Emily is a big get- Theyve been hinting and saying on their twitter feed that they've been trying to get her onboard for years- so you'd think at her first event if they were hoping to sell her on doing more and in the US that they'd tell the moderator to maybe asking her more then 1 or 2 questions?

I mean did she even get a question? I've seen tweets about things Katie said and Josh said but not much that was directed to Emily. It seems like the moderator didn't direct much her way.

Questions from the audience? She got like 2 or 3? I was surprised by the audience.

3 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

So the Axis crowed is EBRs Entourage?  Or were they in LA to promote Axis?

Ha! Emily's hanger ons totally remind me of Turtle and Johnny Drama in Entourage. I just wonder if they'd be as willing to bury the body as Drama and Turtle would despite mooching off Vinces fame.

Those Olicity ops ?

I find them both adorable and awkward to look at haha.

Awkward only in the sense that Id be way too chicken to ask Emily or Stephen to do those poses so I give those fans full props for both their creativity and balls to share those photos for the fandoms enjoyment and Emily and Stephen for being such good sports about it <3

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

That judgmental snap of Carina's is pretty rich. 

She's awful. Why is she even there? Go away. This is for fans, not her judgmental bs.

Just now, catrox14 said:

I don't get it. Who is she judging?

Olicity fans for their picture/pose requests, I guess.

I actually thought she was ribbing her friends, EBR and SA. Like that story Amy Adams told about her small daughter who sarcastically goes, Ooooh, there's Amy Adams, the famous actress.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

She's awful. Why is she even there? Go away. This is for fans, not her judgmental bs.

Olicity fans for their picture/pose requests, I guess.

Like I implied she's the one I don't buy would pass the Drama Turtle Entourage loyalty test. The mooching off her fame part yes however.

Edited by LeighAn
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I actually thought she was ribbing her friends, EBR and SA. Like that story Amy Adams told about her small daughter who sarcastically goes, Ooooh, there's Amy Adams, the famous actress.

I think that's a pretty generous read. 

Like, people turn up in comic book cosplay and ask for different poses all the time but suuuuuuure. Judge Olicity fans for wanting cute couple poses. GTFO Thirstina. 

6 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Like, people turn up in comic book cosplay and ask for different poses all the time but suuuuuuure. Judge Olicity fans for wanting cute couple poses. GTFO Thirstina. 

It's just a shitty thing to do to the fans she filmed, especially when they paid for something Stephen and Emily willingly offered, knowing the requests they'd get - because they did it last year. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Ah, so that's who some folks on Twitter were mentioning.

Hehe, I saw it once on twitter too and ever since then I hear that name in my head when I see her. LOL.

8 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Pretty sure this pic has already been posted, but I only just noticed how shaken the fan looks. It's very cute.

Her expression is the best part of the photo. It's so sweet.

• Love 3