Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I would have preferred two stage pictures. One with SA, DR, WH, EBR and PB (the cast that made it to 100 episodes which I'm pretty sure is the standard cake cutting photo) and another photo with everyone.

I don't mind the cast of Flash or LOT because Arrow made them possible. It's kind of cool seeing all that Arrow created. 

• Love 7

Can't wait till KCs talent books her another show and gets her away... Because it's truly strange why one who supposedly has any prospects would stick around with a show that gave them the boot and then brought them back in the most minimal way possible. 

Anyways. Yeah. this was a poorly planned evening. I expected more. And I should know that I shouldn't expect anything from the CW/WB.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

You have to admit though it is fitting. Arrows 100th episode happens right in the middle of the big crossover, why should the party be any different?

It's not fitting it's insulting to the regular Arrow cast who has worked so hard to get to 100 episodes, and annoying to the fans many of which are already unhappy with the show.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I am just glad that Steve didn't show up in a ratty T-shirt and a beanie. He looks nice.

I half wondered if he just borrowed a suit from the Wardrobe department. He looks more Mayor Queen than Stephen Amell.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

You have to admit though it is fitting. Arrows 100th episode happens right in the middle of the big crossover, why should the party be any different?

If the 100th episode resembles this party, I'm not tuning in.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

Can't wait till KCs talent books her another show and gets her away... Because it's truly strange why one who supposedly has any prospects would stick around with a show that gave them the boot and then brought them back in the most minimal way possible. 

Anyways. Yeah. this was a poorly planned evening. I expected more. And I should know that I shouldn't expect anything from the CW/WB.

Well it isn't a Taylor Swift song where they have bad blood obviously. Either way, she would still be around to party with the cast and show up now and then just like everyone else has. 

• Love 1

The green carpet picture was annoying and unprofessional--Echo wasn't even there!--but I got the sense it was set up on the fly.  The cake cutting was another matter.  It should have been Stephen, Willa, David, Emily, Paul, and Echo.  That's it.  You might be able to talk me into Katie because she was part of the core cast for so long, but WTF was up with Caity and Katrina.  

Stephen and David looked great.  Emily . . . she had nice shoes?  And her legs looked great.  The rest of her outfit was awful.

• Love 4

Well it isn't a Taylor Swift song where they have bad blood obviously. Either way, she would still be around to party with the cast and show up now and then just like everyone else has. 

??? I didn't say anything about her being at the party lol I think it's normal for her to be there considering she shot what... 90 something episodes?

• Love 3
Just now, wonderwall said:

??? I didn't say anything about her being at the party lol I think it's normal for her to be there considering she shot what... 90 something episodes?

Im talking the full shabang. She would still appear on the show if her schedule allowed it like everyone else, mainly Colin.

18 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

"KCs Talent" ...lol

Whenever I get frustrated with her, I just think of MG being asked about whose idea it was to bring her back and he started talking about her representation. It's a little pathetic. I can't even get mad. My guess is she tried to get work and all she found was low budget indie flicks that may not see the light of day. She couldn't get a network or studio gig so she got her lawyers to wrangle a deal.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 14

The 100 party isn't just for the current cast. It's a celebration for those who have worked on the show. If it was for the current cast, the party would be in the middle of a work day. The wrap party is more for the season cast and crew. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Im talking the full shabang. She would still appear on the show if her schedule allowed it like everyone else, mainly Colin.

I'm not gonna get into it. I'll be interested in seeing Colin come onto Arrow whilst filming Chicago Med, because so far he hasn't really and I'm curious about the logistics. Regardless, what Arrowverse is giving KC is considered scraps. I'd hope any fan of hers would want better for her than that. 

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1

Arrow isnt the only thing she is doing so her scraps are fine. If she wants to help and bring some fans back occasionally to watch the show, ill donate to her charity.

Right. Because publicizing her special appearance in the season premiere, the "KC, series regular on all shows!" PR, and talking up LL ad nauseam got Arrow 501 that spectacular 0.7 rating!

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 2

Um... yeah I was gonna say something like that but @lemotomato beat me to it. The show saying KC was coming back as well as them saying that LL was in episode 1 as well as them talking her up the entire summer about her legacy and how it'll affect the team didn't really bring in any viewers... I don't think KC helping ratings is a true thing. I'm sure @quarks could explain it better. But yeah. 501 was definitely not a good thing for KC or Laurel.

• Love 5
Just now, lemotomato said:

And 502 held its ratings without her. What your point?

LL was still highly talked about.

In the end I know how ratings dont go up or down because of strictly her but what can I say except for I like to join in on the pettiness from time to time :) 

1 minute ago, Thundercatmary said:

I've always liked it long, although shorter or longer is better, I don't think a medium length works for her as well.

I have hair like EBR. Shoulder length is hard. I either need it long to pull the weight down or short to take it off.

The KC conversation is just going to go in a loop. I don't like her or Laurel so I'm going to say she is having a negative affect on the show. Someone who is a fan is going to see it differently. Nothing said is going to change anyone's mind so how good does DR look?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Nothing said is going to change anyone's mind so how good does DR look?

Not sure we didn't get many pics of him.

Haha kidding, kinda, I thought he looked good. But man I really love Stephens hair length right now.

Edited by Thundercatmary
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

LL was still highly talked about.

In the end I know how ratings dont go up or down because of strictly her but what can I say except for I like to join in on the pettiness from time to time :) 

It'd be like me assuming people turned off the tv screen in episode 3 because of all the LL talk... Makes no sense. And the assumptions are kinda baseless. 

And I read some people say they didn't watch Arrow this week because they thought EBR would be in angst mode and didn't want to watch live. Is that a large group probably not but the fandom is very stressed so who knows. I personally am glad the cast and crew, both present and past, seemed to have had fun tonight. Even Poppy. 

Yes ... so much buzz about how LL got more storyline in death than alive. But then easier to follow through than with an actress who follows her own head cannons instead of the script.

But i guess its cool. She was retconned to hell and the LL they talk about was never shown on the script. Too bad nobody cares.

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Thundercatmary said:

Not sure we didn't get many pics of him.

Haha kidding, kinda, I thought he looked good. But man I really love Stephens hair length right now.

Perfect hair and scruff-length. I think the last time he looked this good was the the MTV Movie Awards.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Velocity23 said:

Yes ... so much buzz about how LL got more storyline in death than alive. But then easier to follow through than with an actress who follows her own head cannons instead of the script.

I am really looking forward to see what they scripted for the big 100th. 

• Love 1
Just now, Velocity23 said:

It will just be the icing on the cake since she made sure everybody knows she is part of it. She is gonna blow up all over social media for her appearance on the 100th episode! 

you know I wasnt really that impressed by the 100th cake...it was lacking to me

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Thundercatmary said:

I think Steve looked very handsome, not sure about Emily's outfit but she looks beautiful as always and i'm super jealous of those legs she has. :D

I'm absolutely decided in my opinion that it's very bad. Pieces I don't like, i.e. the choker, bow thingie, and absolutely nothing goes together, from the shoes upwards.

11 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

you know I wasnt really that impressed by the 100th cake...it was lacking to me

That is so very phallic-y. I guess it's in line with the aim higher line for the season?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, calliope1975 said:

I'd like to say I'm surprised that even the Arrow 100 party is not about Arrow, but...I don't even have anything witty to say. Damn, these EP's are beyond dumb. 

LOL, I thought the 100th party might end up being a celebration for the whole Arrowverse, but I hoped it wouldn't be. Silly me.

• Love 1

I thought I saw a pic, but I can't find it now. If you go to @Vale_391 Twitter account, there's a slew of videos from the party. The cake cutting could be in one of them. I didn't watch them, so I can't be sure.

• Love 1

IMO the cake cutting picture should have been the Current Series Regulars and EPs only. The Green Carpet should/could have had a few different versions, current regulars/major cast; current/past regulars + major cast; Flarrowverse cast extended pictures, etc.

I'm sadly not surprised that Arrow has become the Green Headed Stepchild of the Flarrowverse. 

• Love 18

Are those moccasin mules Willa is wearing?! My eyes! Great lipstick, though. And what happened that KL needed a clothes change?

ETA: The shoes have fur as well!!! Devil's work.
Edited by bijoux
  • Love 1