Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Snicker.

PB is really kind of over these whipper snappers, isn't he?

1 hour ago, calliope1975 said:

"You'll Be Back" is a good song, but they've got three hours worth of songs to choose from. Give me some variety! /hamiltonstan ;p

I imagine it's one of those times when a tune just gets stuck in your head and you can't get it out. In Hamilton related things, for me it's Helpless today.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Gross. Lemons/limes floating in drinks are so ick to me. You don't know where that rind has been! Squeeze and get the hell out. 

That has never occurred to me.

Oh dear. I'm thinking about every gin & tonic I have ever enjoyed. Gross.

• Love 4

A well respected establishment and bartender would wash their lemons and limes before cutting them up, and usually they don't stay in the fridge cut for more than two days (if they even last that long before being used).

you are more likely to get germs from someone touching your or sneezing on your than from a piece of lemon in your drink.

If anything you should probably be more worried about pesticides on that lemon/lime rind than germs...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, wonderwall said:

LOL the caption seems forced but ok. 

They are gazing moonily at each other, so it makes sense as a joke as well. Not a mean joke, just a joke.

(edited)

Meh. To me it seems like that post was trying too hard because it wasn't exactly prompted like how Emily was prompted to choose who to marry, kiss, kill. *shrugs*

ETA. Which sounds strange when I think about it. Emily was forced to pick who to FMK... But then this which was not prompted seemed more forced to me. huh... Maybe it's the photo that doesn't do a good job of selling the caption? Hmm

Edited by wonderwall
Just now, Velocity23 said:

Nah they rt the last Katie post.  But not surprised since Suzanne has her fingers on those.

The one with her selfies with EBR and EK, and probably someone else I forgot?

(edited)

Just when I thought we were about to get rid of this, haha. Though tbf it's not just KC's thing, or about her. I remember until the start of S3 EBR and CL interacted on social media quite a bit, and then nothing for the past two years until very recently. So.. *shrugs*

-I like the new font :D 

Edited by looptab
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

CL. Which was hilarious. KC and the 2 girls who took over her roles.  Honestly it would have been more believable if they invited Willa to the PR photo op.

lol are they still desperate to have everyone believe that they all get along and are bffs bts when they really arent?

(edited)
3 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

YET!

The most likely scenario of someone dying from lime is because of an allergy they were not aware they had or they knew but failed to inform their waiter.

honestly the chances of you getting sick from the lime are pretty much non- existent.. I can think, and know for a fact, of far worse things that happen in a kitchen and have the potential of making you sick if done wrong... the joys of my profession.. I won't share them, because than you'll stop eating outside.

Besides, most germs are not as bad for you as doctors say, it's good to be exposed to them in small quantities because it allows your body to develop a natural immunity to them.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, foreverevolving said:

The most likely scenario of someone dying from lime is because of an allergy they were not aware they had or they knew but failed to inform their waiter.

Honestly, I posted about the limes because, while I do think putting them in drinks is gross and ask for them to be left out of mine, I was just kidding around, trying to get the conversation moving away from the inevitable commentary on the validity of EBR and KC's friendship. Which...obviously both didn't work and worked too well, haha. I don't actually think it will kill me or make anyone sick. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 10
Just now, Angel12d said:

EBR's wearing those white sneakers with the velcro straps again. EBR, boo, I love you, but please no. LMAO.

Context is everything, so while not my favorite, in my book they're okay for the dock or deck where they're hanging out.

• Love 1
Just now, bijoux said:

Context is everything, so while not my favorite, in my book they're okay for the dock or deck where they're hanging out.

I'm sure they're very comfy! I just don't like them. Period. LOL.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Thanks.  Lol.

I watched a snap and I realize that the lack of scruff throws me. 

If they had posted a picture of his ass, would you have recognized him? I know I would have. LMAO.

• Love 6

Source for the above photo: 

17 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

EBR's wearing those white sneakers with the velcro straps again. EBR, boo, I love you, but please no. LMAO.

Pretty location though!

I believe Carina (one of Emily's friends) said in her SnapChat that they are at Emily's dad's house. It looks like a spectacular place! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

This was posted/deleted from spoiler thread. It' not a spoiler but, is it me or are they flying Coach?

Unless I'm mistaking it for something else, the large armrest between DR and the person next to him suggests not. Although it's weird to see cloth seats in first/business class. 

11 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

This was posted/deleted from spoiler thread. It' not a spoiler but, is it me or are they flying Coach?

No. He's definitely flying business/first. You can tell because there's some cloth divider behind him to separate the rich from the not as rich :p