Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Thundercatmary said:

Ok what is this I can't see it, maybe better I can't see it? Lol

Sa does some uncoordinated dancing. Or shimmying more like. I lived through a multitude of his fashion sins, including the new sunglasses I saw on my Twitter feed, just no. This does not seem that bad in comparison. But then, I usually don't find SA to be hot and still manage to think Oliver is hot as hell. 

• Love 2

It wasn't that bad... I mean it definitely wasn't good. And it's his birthday. I spent my 35th birthday depressed & stuck on a mandatory overtime shift at work. I would have much preferred to be out partying and badly whiteboy dancing for all of Snapchat, Twitter and the Internet to see for eternity. Plus, we all have embarrassing video clips, I can only imagine if some of mine ever hit the internet. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Sa does some uncoordinated dancing. Or shimmying more like. I lived through a multitude of his fashion sins, including the new sunglasses I saw on my Twitter feed, just no. This does not seem that bad in comparison. But then, I usually don't find SA to be hot and still manage to think Oliver is hot as hell. 

Now I can understand why Oliver doesn't dance lmao

• Love 5
(edited)

SA interviewed on the red carpet at the Barnstable Brown Derby Eve Gala on May 6 (go to link for video - you have to click through a few other celebrity clips to get to his clip)... 
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/entertainment/events/kentucky-derby/celebrities/2016/05/06/live-updates-barnstable-brown-gala/84024528/

SA interviewed on the red carpet at the Kentucky Derby 2016 on May 7 (go to link for video)...
http://livestream.com/CourierJournal/events/5151719/videos/122226640

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

Justice Squad Convention in Paris on May 7-8 - there were some solo panels, then RCosnett, IRicci & RAmell were on one panel, CHaynes & CLotz were on another panel,and later they were all on the same panel...

Opening Video of the Justice Squad Convention

(posted on youtube by xxOiseaudecirexx - "I did this video only with the scenes of the actors present at the convention")

DCTV Cast Dancing (Paris May 2016)

(posted on youtube by Catherine RC)

CL Talks About Lexa and LGBT Characters' Deaths on TV

(posted on youtube by Catherine RC)

Pics and many tweets about what was said at this panel:
https://twitter.com/Slytherimpala

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
(edited)

CL also said she ships Sara/Felicity and Sara/Thea. 

That panel consisted of 3 characters that died, one that faked his death. Then one that came back from the dead and one that had their doppelganger killed as well. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2

Interesting that Lotz ships Sara/Thea. I can't even remember if they have had a one on one scene together, apart from that brief flashback reveal with brainwashed Thea murdering Sara. I do think they could have had a decent friendship though.

• Love 1

Rest of May...

Rogue Events' The City of Heroes 2, May 13-15, 2016 (Birmingham, United Kingdom)
Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, David Ramsey, Katie Cassidy, John Barrowman, Charlotte Ross, Colton Haynes, Michael Rowe and Amy Gumenick (also Carole Barrowman, Robbie Amell, Brandon Routh, Tom Cavanagh, Danielle Panabaker, Keiynan Lonsdale, Franz Drameh, Ciara Renee, Falk Hentschel, Peyton List and Italia Ricci)
https://rogueevent.co.uk/wordpress/city-heroes-2/

2016 Television Network Upfront Events, February 29 - May 19, 2016 (various locations)
The CW on May 19 (morning) in New York
https://www.mediavillage.com/article/2016-network-upfront-and-digital-newfronts-schedule/

MegaCon, May 26-29, 2016 (Orlando, FL)
Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman (also Carlos Valdes)
http://megaconvention.com/

• Love 1

Oh wow. I didn't realize so many of the cast were going to the Birmingham one. That should be goooood.

19 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Have they announced panels or photo ops for COH2 yet?

I have not seen a specific weekend schedule for COH2, but their website does generally mention guest interviews and panels, photo studio and autograph sessions, fancy dress-themed discos on Friday and Saturday nights, and a fancy dress competition on Saturday night:
https://rogueevent.co.uk/wordpress/city-heroes-2/

The website also has a price list for photo ops and autographs:
https://rogueevent.co.uk/wordpress/pricelist-city-of-heroes-2/

33 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Have they announced panels or photo ops for COH2 yet?

They haven't announced shit.  No panels, no schedules, no photo ops combo available or prices.  My personal favorite, still don't have my E-Ticket.

14 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

They haven't announced shit.  No panels, no schedules, no photo ops combo available or prices.  My personal favorite, still don't have my E-Ticket.

I believe that's par for the course with Rogue, they run all their cons the same way. I'm pretty sure we didn't get a listing of the panels at CoH until the day before and my eticket was really down to the wire. The process of booking photo ops I think has changed very recently because I remember them throwing a paddy on twitter about people 'harassing' them a few weeks back and saying they won't do pre orders any more because of it.

1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

Oh wow. I didn't realize so many of the cast were going to the Birmingham one. That should be goooood.

Imagine if Echo were going too. :(

37 minutes ago, Tallis said:

I believe that's par for the course with Rogue, they run all their cons the same way. I'm pretty sure we didn't get a listing of the panels at CoH until the day before and my eticket was really down to the wire. The process of booking photo ops I think has changed very recently because I remember them throwing a paddy on twitter about people 'harassing' them a few weeks back and saying they won't do pre orders any more because of it.

Hopefully they get it out before Thursday since I'm flying Thursday night. 

I saw something about them changing pre-orders for photo-ops, they said details would be sent with the e ticket. 

Since you went last year, for the autographs, are the pictures included or do I have to bring my own photos to be signed?  I was thinking about bringing my Felicity Smoak Funko Pop to get EBR to sign it but wasn't sure if the were rules on what could/ couldn't be signed

(edited)

Pictures are not included, you have to pay for them, and there are various things they will not sign (one of the photos of Stephen they were selling last year had to be withdrawn because he couldn't or wouldn't sign it for some reason) so I wouldn't risk assuming that photos you bring yourself will be OK. A lot of people chose to just get their convention brochure signed as it was free. I'm fairly sure that people were getting action figures signed last year though. They generally do a special convention poster/print which is the most economical thing to buy to get autographed unless you want all the signatures on separate items.

Oh, and at some point you will have to join the queue from Hell to acquire any photos, posters, lounges, extra photo ops/autographs you want. My advice - take water and food in with you because you will be there long enough to settle down and grow crops and raise a family.

Edited by Tallis
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, tv echo said:

I definitely was not interested in his book, but now that Chuck Klosterman has seen it and liked - color my very intrigued. Now, I think I might want to read at least parts of the book. I very much enjoy Chuck Klosterman, so yea it looks like I might be interested in a SA book, who knew that was possible?

11 minutes ago, kismet said:

I definitely was not interested in his book, but now that Chuck Klosterman has seen it and liked - color my very intrigued. Now, I think I might want to read at least parts of the book. I very much enjoy Chuck Klosterman, so yea it looks like I might be interested in a SA book, who knew that was possible?

I'm 99% sure he meant that his friend Tav introduced him to Klosterman's writing, and that Tav liked the introduction. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, looptab said:

Imagine if Echo were going too. :(

Aw, I know! Then we'd get so many snapchats and pictures. Let's hope SA's love of snapchat continues. :)

6 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

I'm 99% sure he meant that his friend Tav introduced him to Klosterman's writing, and that Tav liked the introduction. 

You're probably right, that makes more sense.

65365096.jpeg

17 hours ago, Tallis said:

Pictures are not included, you have to pay for them, and there are various things they will not sign (one of the photos of Stephen they were selling last year had to be withdrawn because he couldn't or wouldn't sign it for some reason) so I wouldn't risk assuming that photos you bring yourself will be OK. A lot of people chose to just get their convention brochure signed as it was free. I'm fairly sure that people were getting action figures signed last year though. They generally do a special convention poster/print which is the most economical thing to buy to get autographed unless you want all the signatures on separate items.

Oh, and at some point you will have to join the queue from Hell to acquire any photos, posters, lounges, extra photo ops/autographs you want. My advice - take water and food in with you because you will be there long enough to settle down and grow crops and raise a family.

Thanks for the info Tallis. If you don't mind answering, how important is Friday? I know that's the day you register but I was planning on travelling up to Birmingham Friday afternoon but wasn't sure if I would miss anything in the morning. Thanks! 

Assuming the same as last year then the only thing that happens on Friday is a disco in the evening. If you get in late then you might have to register on Sat though.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Tallis said:

Assuming the same as last year then the only thing that happens on Friday is a disco in the evening. If you get in late then you might have to register on Sat though.

OK good! I wasnt sure if you had to be there a certain time to buy photo ops and things on Friday. They haven't communicated things very well making it difficult to plan things. Thanks for your help.

Edited by theacostov
25 minutes ago, theacostov said:

OK good! I wasnt sure if you had to be there a certain time to buy photo ops and things on Friday. They haven't communicated things very well making it difficult to plan things. Thanks for your help.

I'm getting quite frustrated with this organization. They really don't have their shit together 

• Love 2