Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I find it... interesting that he's promoting TMNT and they chose two Arrow related questions for sneak peeks. Warning to people who avoid spoilers: Don't open the first one. It's vague, but telling at the same time.

4 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

10.AR_.3Shot_1527ra-250x300.jpg

Wish the CW could already release this pic!

http://www.cbscorporation.com/portfolio/the-cw/

That is one of the best promo photos I have seen from Arrow in a long time... why keep it hidden? Everyone looks AMAZING and Badass!! Not a bad angle in the the whole pic. Perhaps it might hit the press this summer now that the focus might be back on the trio again.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, kismet said:

That is one of the best promo photos I have seen from Arrow in a long time... why keep it hidden? Everyone looks AMAZING and Badass!! Not a bad angle in the the whole pic. Perhaps it might hit the press this summer now that the focus might be back on the trio again.

I love the fact that it is the guys who are standing sidewise while the only woman is standing fully facing the camera!

Usually you see the opposite, point in case the Hero posters from the heroes trailer last year.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, foreverevolving said:

I love the fact that it is the guys who are standing sidewise while the only woman is standing fully facing the camera!

Usually you see the opposite, point in case the Hero posters from the heroes trailer last year.

There body positioning legit makes any "arrow" or triangle with SA being the top point coming out to jab the viewer. It's great positioning by the photographer/crew.

Damn those online rumors were right all along, how did they..., alongside the Hollywood's anti LGBT stance. It must have been double tough time for Colt, hiding real self to avoid unemployment and prejudice, yeah thats sucks thats the kind of the world it is.  Its improving in the west, so good for him for finally getting to be true & full self all the time.

3 hours ago, dtissagirl said:

Because I'm nosy, I went looking for alternates in their server, and there's one a teeny tiny bit bigger, but better colored:

10.AR_.3Shot_1527ra.jpg

Why did they never release this? It's perfect. It's even better than the newer one which is just photoshop fail. 

3 hours ago, kismet said:

I love that Felicity looks like Felicity. Most of the promo photos look like a glammed up version of EBR. It's finally Felicity!

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, foreverevolving said:

Can we for sure identify the timing this may have been taken?
Is it possible this was done during S04 or are we sure it was taken at an earlier season?

Pretty sure it's from S2

• Love 1

What bothers me is that the the picture is fuzzy so it's clear that they took other pictures of the three and their just keeping them hidden in some secret OTA CW box.   Like,  Wtf? 

SA and his wife were at the Barnstable Brown Ky Derby party. The live feed was terrible. The reporters called him Stephen Arnell but at least they knew he was from Arrow. These reporters were so bad it was embarrassing and she still gets his damn name wrong on her twitter. I posted more in Small Talk but can't seem to edit or bring over. 

image.jpeg

Maybe, if the reporter is a little tipsy, she just can't read her notes properly, Amell does look very close to Arnell, but still a FAIL!

Well one of them rubbed his head and they were all acting like teenage girls all night. So yes maybe a few drinks at the races today. He was asked if he was wearing a hat tomorrow. Hats are a huge Derby tradition but he said no his head was too big. I did manage to get one screen cap of him and his wife. I saw them posing together but none of their pictures have made the local news feed yet. I hope there are pictures tomorrow. Men have a traditional dress code too with lots of colors. 

image.jpeg

• Love 2

LOL @ Steve Arnell. Haha. Embarrassing. Not for SA but for the person supposedly doing their job. 

(edited)

Paris seems the place to be.   I'd rather be there than the derby.

Eta: oh embedding is super easy for me now,  yay for the update. 

Edited by Delphi
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Sasha said:

Well one of them rubbed his head and they were all acting like teenage girls all night. So yes maybe a few drinks at the races today. He was asked if he was wearing a hat tomorrow. Hats are a huge Derby tradition but he said no his head was too big. I did manage to get one screen cap of him and his wife. I saw them posing together but none of their pictures have made the local news feed yet. I hope there are pictures tomorrow. Men have a traditional dress code too with lots of colors. 

image.jpeg

Thanks for all the news and pics. It looks like everyone was having a terrific time.  I'm just going to be happy, SA didn't decide to substitute a Derby beanie for the traditional hat. lol :)

• Love 2
(edited)

Here's the link to one picture from today. Her hat looks really pretty and the bigger the better. They also have a few shots from the party last night. I haven't seen the interview pop up on tv or online yet. Right now it's all about the horses and bourbon but they usually do a wrap up later with celebs and pictures. 

https://amellynation.com/2016/05/07/new-photo-of-stephen-amell-and-cassandra-jean-at-kentucky-derby-red-carpet/

Edited by Sasha

I love SA in derby wear. I know he has had some questionable color choices in years past, but at least its presentable - so much better than his usual t-shirt & beanie combo with a backward hat thrown in from time to time.

• Love 2

Stephen just posted a pic on IG if anyone wants to see their clothes better. I can't say I like what she is wearing. I thought she had a dress, instead it's a crop top with a matching skirt and I don't find it particularly flattering.

I truly do not understand fashions obsessions with crop tops, especially at swanky/formal/professional events. It makes me think of my mother's theories that the fashion industry loves to sell stuff like crop tops & strapless dresses because they can save money on the materials and jack up the prices because its the style, therefore increasing their profit margins.

• Love 2

I love his wife's hat! The rest of the outfit is a bit of a no from me but the hat is great, especially the color. 

2 hours ago, wonderwall said:

I have a question... Is this an official promo pic or is this fanart? If it's an official promo pic then I'm actually impressed...

Ch3zIXdWsAA2401.jpg

I think that might be fan art. It kind of looks like one of the pictures from the 421 promo pics where he's looking at Felicity and Noah. Even so it's great.

Thanks for sharing @Velocity23, I love DR's perspective on things.

I might be the minority, but I actually do think that DR & Eugene sorta could look related. I didn't always see it but I believed it the last few episodes. It was something in their facial expressions, of course maybe that's acting too. I also think their size differences makes it believable that Eugene's issues may have started as jealousy towards Dig many decades ago. Of course now they have morphed way beyond that into crazy criminal thoughts, but still I thought the casting was very good.

With all the new characters being added to the Flarrowverse, can we please find another designer besides Cisco? Because Cisco IMO stinks at designing costumes and gets way too much credit in the Flarrowverse. I'm not looking forward to Curtis becoming a full time member of Arrow, but then I remember that he is great at everything and can perhaps knock Cisco off his pedestal which makes me just a little bit more receptive and happy to welcome him.

• Love 3

I think Mari (Vixen) is a fashion designer besides being a superhero...maybe she would know how to design costumes that would be practical, sleek, and optimal design for movement since she is out in the field every night.

• Love 4

The thought of Cisco meeting Curtis and being all super-jealous, gives me warm fuzzy feeling, and I like Cisco.

I can seem them having a dance-off at Oliver/Felicity's wedding.

• Love 5

I'm still sad that Aldis Hodge didn't play Andy.   That man can have chemistry with nearly anyone, and I'd love to see him play dark.  I think he and David look a bit more like brothers, too.  Ah, well.

• Love 2