Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I think it's also because they seem to have taken this as a sign that they are never going to get what they want (whatever that is) out of the show. Not sure why they didn't realize it sooner but I guess all that entitlement didn't leave enough space for doubts.

Overall though it seems to me the media response to the death has been quite mild compared to other major deaths that happened recently.

SA can't be paid to say he is sad that LL is gone and KC left the show. Yet. LOL

Edited by Midnight Lullaby
  • Love 19

I think it's also because they seem to have taken this as a sign that they are never going to get what they want (whatever that is) out of the show. Not sure why they didn't realize it sooner but I guess all that entitlement didn't leave enough space for doubts.

This is a great point. For sure this was the wake up call for anyone who felt entitled to some sort of comic book canon endgame.

It's funny [not in the ha-ha way, but in the peculiar way], I keep thinking of the situation over on The 100, wherein the creatives did take to social media to praise themselves about being liberal and progressive and embracing the LGBTQ community. They were queerbaiting for months. Those guys made promises to their fans, both tacit and stated, and then broke them. Arrow has never made any kind of promise to honor comic book canon. There was no promise to break.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 20

The internet is stupid (sorry).  There are actual conspiracy theories that Disney payed off the critics to pan BvS.  There's also theories that Disney/Marvel enacted a smear campaign against BvS in order to get people to not see the movie.

Here's the thing, online fans, shippers, character/actor fan/stans ARE a very Vocal Minority, no matter who/what they're stanning.  It's just a very simple fact.  The vast majority of viewers don't read the comics, they don't follow every little spoiler and production detail, they don't spend hours/days/weeks over-analyzing ever single line in an episode.  

• Love 23

This is all so frustrating for me bc I have had MAJOR problems with the last two seasons, and in many ways I think Guggie completely sucks as a writer and especially as a storyteller, but I think killing off LL and ignoring LL/OQ comic canon are the two smartest things that idiot has ever done. Along with marrying up, anyway.

I mean, I HATED/LOATHED/DESPISED S3, and I totally blame Guggie, but it's not bc of Olicity, which was a relatively small part of the season. I thought 4.18, as an episode of television, sucked big time. Oliver and Digg became totally stupid and unable to strategize, from putting the damn idol back together for no reason at all to hiding the missing piece poorly and not testing Andy's loyalties. It was an overall boring and stupid episode, with one good thing happening. I thought her death was not done well and the fakeout, etc., was totally stupid. I hated the Baby Mama drama more than I can say, and I lay the blame for that almost entirely at Guggie's feet, especially framing it in a way that somehow made the actual injured party look bad, at least to misogynists and people who don't pay much attention.

I think the stunts DO stink now, which is Bam's/Guggie's/maybe KC's fault. I also think if he hadn't just had to have his idiotic BMD and resulting breakup, there'd be overall less complaining, bc O/F were just great as the backbone of the show, kind of a calm center while stuff whirled around. But Guggie DOES go for melodrama, and it DOES suck.

So basically I agree with the ragey people that Guggie mostly sucks, but for opposite reasons.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 7

How many stunts did KC even do? And why did they let her? Anyone can go to a gym and build muscle, not everyone can go through stunt training. I guess she was trying to show she can be exactly like CL. 

Arrow does need to get back to the basic stunts and stop trying to be fancy. A cool stunt is fun once in awhile but not all the time. That's why CL's stunts on LoT are awesome because it's just CL doing the fighting choreography with maybe one fancy new move that is still grounded in reality. Arrow is not the Fast and the Furious franchise. They don't have the budget to do stupid physic defying stunts. 

• Love 11

I know some who think their tweets are being blocked by bots so they can't get a high thread WW or even in the US. And the bots are helping out the Felicity fans. Some are thinking that the only reason Olicity broke up was to make the pain worst for Laurel fans who now had hope. They think the Olicity break up was done to ramp up the pain for Laurel fans who were thinking it's their girl's time to shine again just for Laurel to be be killed and prop up Olicity. So yeah there are some increased bitterness. They are upset that MG called them a vocal minority and that Stephen now decided to say EBR was his best on screen kiss. So It'll probably get worse for a while. But the show isn't on so that could either make it worse or give them time to calm down. 

Besides following the reaction on social media here, I really have no idea what is going on. But having been keen on conspiracy theories for awhile and rarely trusting people least of all TV producers... the fact that they broke up O/F so dramatically a few episodes directly before killing LL does feel very suspicious. Maybe its just a big coincidence or maybe its just the organic progression of MG & co's storytelling, but it does feel like they intentionally set it up to be more painful for LL fans. And then her grand endorsement on her "deathbed" of Olicity really sealed the deal. I'm not saying that LL would ever have rekindled with OQ or O/F would never have broken up. I just have to say that the interpretation that these events were put together to magnify the drama & the pain do not seem so far-fetched. I could see people blaming the writing for being harsh or manipulative.

However, the belief that the actors, producers, bots or anyone outside/inside of the show is manipulating the aftermath of the death is a little ridiculous. I think it was the right thing for the show to kill off LL. I think the timing & the method was really crappy. The writing for 418 was also pretty horrible, with a rather boring episode. And I do believe people who liked her character are hurting and lashing out which is sad.

• Love 3

Oh and as predicted on that very leading/biased online poll...they're already planning on throwing out the data points they don't like.  Just like they did the last time, which is why I laugh at the stupidity of that poll

• Love 4

Breaking up O/F before Laurel died had literally NOTHING to do with Laurel or a way to intentionally hurt her fans. I have to admit I don't even understand the logic of that tbh. O/F were always going to break up at some point. That's TV 101, it's MG & Co's writing. It is what it is. Laurel's death is a separate thing entirely. Why are they being linked? There's no correlation aside from the fact that because comics Laurel was supposed to be in Felicity's place but that hasn't been the case in forever. 

This is where focusing too much on the expectations of comic canon becomes problematic.

Edited by Guest

I don't think that the olicity breakup was to ramp up pain worse for LL fans.  I think that it was all plot planning.  The writers knew olicity had to break up at some point this season.  They knew the team was going to fracture at some point this season.  They also knew that something had to bring everyone back together.   A death can bring people together.  Logically storytelling-wise, the sequential order would fall in place - breakup olicity/team then unite because of death.

I think the ramping up the pain felt by some was because of KC, not the narrative.  KC's interpretation of LL's heartache for Oliver that were particularly highlighted in her acting choices in the last few episodes post olicity breakup.  Per her interviews, we know KC's interpretation of how LL feels about Oliver.  Her hand touches and NOTP face when olicity was around led the audience to feel that she felt something more for Oliver, but up until LL's final confession, I never saw anything in the dialogue that would have made me think that LL still loved Oliver in that way.  Ultimately, KC's acting has everything to do with leading people on and why some may feel cheated regarding the O/L potential storyline.

As for Laurel's last scene, all I can say is very poor choice in dialogue.  I don't think it was meant to prop a ship - it was just a not-so-well thought-out byproduct.

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 16

hey are upset that MG called them a vocal minority and that Stephen now decided to say EBR was his best on screen kiss. So It'll probably get worse for a while. But the show isn't on so that could either make it worse or give them time to calm down.

I am truly mystified by the angst over SA saying EBR is his best on screen kiss.  Logically, she was the only answer he could give given that Oliver has kissed Felicity on scree more than any other character. Now if had ever kissed his actual wife on screen, he would have said her.

I think if with O/F breaking up they meant to throw a bone to the L/O shippers before killing her we would know. The writers are never subtle. Case in point the picture in the last episode. That and Laurel's confession were the bone. But I'd blame the actress and the misguided importance she put in being the love interest for that.

It's still beyond me that people believed SA and KC could pull the endgame couple off anyway. I honestly don't get it.

Edited by Midnight Lullaby
  • Love 13

Is it possible they gave her that direction for the last few episodes, since that was were they were going?

What boggles the mind the most, it's the link between the stunts sucking and Olicity. How are those thinhs related? LOL

• Love 10

One of the phrases that I keep seeing in all these complaints about the death of BC (and by extension, Lauriver) is "... we deserve." As in "the BC & GA pairing we deserve," "the Green Arrow we deserve," "the Black Canary we deserve." That smacks so much of entitlement. Viewers don't really deserve anything other than a well-told story. They don't "deserve" specific plot lines, pairings, etc. And that's what critics of the big death or Arrow/Olicity in general can't seem to wrap their heads around.

^^^This. And that entitlement attitude is pervasive throughout all TV. I saw the same thing this past week with The Walking Dead. Writers and producers owe the audience nothing more than a story told for better or for worse. I would even go so far as to say they don't owe them a good story. Regardless of that, however, the ultimate power is in the hands of the viewers to switch off their TV sets. That would serve them much better than throwing tantrums and sending threats to TPTB on social media.

ETA: Stephen's response to all of it is GOLD though.

Edited by NumberCruncher
  • Love 11

I am truly mystified by the angst over SA saying EBR is his best on screen kiss.  Logically, she was the only answer he could give given that Oliver has kissed Felicity on scree more than any other character. Now if had ever kissed his actual wife on screen, he would have said her.

I don't have problem him saying it. I had more a problem with his before diplomacy. It didn't feel natural imo. All I know is what's happening in the Arrow facebook pages and the groups I'm in and the Carney tumblers I follow. Twitter's a bit different for me because I follow a bunch of Olicity fans but mostly Sara fans-so no true KC fans. But I still see their follow ups in the @'s and comment sections of the Arrow Cast and crew. Social media is always a hard place for me to be because I'm kind of neutral to Oliver's ships and Like aspect of all the Arrow girls. But I'm not Neutral for Oliver-I'm for his growth and Happiness. Right now both lead to Olicity and I've mentioned it. So yeah It hasn't been fun for me on social networks lately >.<

Edited by tarotx

In that case they would have had to give that direction to SA as well. I didn't want to believe she still wanted him because he looked like he didn't even want her around so I judged the idea as too sad for her character. Also in the dialogues she was being supportive of him and his relationship so what were they selling? That she was fake?

• Love 2

I think if with O/F breaking up they meant to throw a bone to the L/O shippers before killing her we would know. The writers are never subtle. Case in point the picture in the last episode. That and Laurel's confession were the bone. But I'd blame the actress and the misguided importance she put in being the love interest for that.

It's still beyond me that people believed SA and KC could pull the endgame couple off anyway. I honestly don't get it.

Especially since I think Stephen has been careful in how he played those scenes so as to not give the impression that Oliver was harboring unresolved feelings towards Laurel. There was absolutely nothing in his portrayal these past few episodes that hinted he saw her any more than a good friend. The clues were there, I think people just chose to ignore them.

Edited by NumberCruncher
  • Love 16

Especially since I think Stephen has been especially careful in how he played those scenes so as to not give the impression that Oliver was harboring unresolved feelings towards Laurel. There was absolutely nothing in his portrayal these past few episodes that hinted he saw her any more than a good friend. The clues were there, I think people just chose to ignore them.

He also said he knew where S2 was headed so he acted accordingly since the season 2 premiere but clues were ignored there too. LOL

• Love 9

I don't think the planning went "ooh, since we're gonna kill Laurel in 418, let's break up O/F in 415 and then 'ship bait the fuck outta Laurel/Oliver for two and a half episodes for lulz".

HOWEVER. After O/F broke up, there was a visible amp up of L/O scenes added to the episodes in between that and Laurel's death. And they went out of their way to stamp NOTP on these scenes, since almost all of them were about Felicity and O/F [and that right there was the clear sign that L/O wasn't gonna go romantic]. Because this is how Guggenheim likes to plot these things. Laurel gets more stuff to do, Laurel gets to interact with Oliver about 5x more than she did in the last 50 episodes... Laurel dies. Because this is MG's idea of how twisty writing goes.

But if one saw those scenes as L/O getting back together... I don't wanna accuse people of watching TV wrong, but. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 15

I think SA totally played those scenes as friendship and nothing else (although lbr he can't really play anything else with KC) but Laurel's confession puts all of their previous scenes in a different light on her end and it's not a good one, IMO. I look back at the way she touched his face in the previous episode and I'm like wow. Ick. 

Also, to keep this comment on thread, I couldn't care less who SA thinks is the best kisser either. It's just a dumb question the media asks for hits/clicks. It means nothing really.

Edited by Guest

I don't care who SA thinks is the best kisser. He's always been open about liking Felicity/Olicity. It is strange that now he chooses to give a response when he dodged the question before. However the "Triangle" is gone for good now so he's free to speak his mind. 

I remember CL got that question at a Con and she said Katrina Law. 

• Love 1

It has been KC's headcanon all a long though so I think they just let her have it since she was leaving soon.

The Cries about the stunts started happening before the season even started. A happy Oliver meant he wouldn't be focused on the fights. So they had a lot time to accept that as canon and then the fights have sucked this season so yeah. None of that gels with their want for Comic Oliver though and it is mostly the same people in the limited people I follow. That's why I call them shippers and they get mad and say they just want the show they signed up for and start praising Daredevil.  

Is it possible they gave her that direction for the last few episodes, since that was were they were going?

What boggles the mind the most, it's the link between the stunts sucking and Olicity. How are those thinhs related? LOL

• Love 1

In that case they would have had to give that direction to SA as well. I didn't want to believe she still wanted him because he looked like he didn't even want her around so I judged the idea as too sad for her character. Also in the dialogues she was being supportive of him and his relationship so what were they selling? That she was fake?

Well, no. His stance didn't need changing. What was he supposed to do?

I think they were trying to sell 'I still love you, but I'm trying to be a good friend cause I see you struggling'. Much like they were trying to do when Oliver would give her or Tommy relationship advice in S1. *shudders*

• Love 2

I think she was supportive of him moving on and his relationship. That was never fake. She came off a little pathetic in her love confession and I think that is what they were selling. Delusional LL still holding onto the past while putting everyone's happiness ahead of hers. Somehow she is the only character that can sell simultaneous heroics with an overwhelming sense of pathetic.

• Love 3

Yeah and it's not just how MG&co work-it's how TV works. It's why Laurel fans swore it wouldn't be Laurel because she wasn't given her own story this season. But at the same time as tptb wanted to make the audience actually feel for Laurel's death they had to make her likable and the way they chose to do that was be a background character there for support. Imo.

I don't think the planning went "ooh, since we're gonna kill Laurel in 418, let's break up O/F in 415 and then 'ship bait the fuck outta Laurel/Oliver for two and a half episodes for lulz".

HOWEVER. After O/F broke up, there was a visible amp up of L/O scenes added to the episodes in between that and Laurel's death. And they went out of their way to stamp NOTP on these scenes, since almost all of them were about Felicity and O/F [and that right there was the clear sign that L/O wasn't gonna go romantic]. Because this is how Guggenheim likes to plot these things. Laurel gets more stuff to do, Laurel gets to interact with Oliver about 5x more than she did in the last 50 episodes... Laurel dies. Because this is MG's idea of how twisty writing goes.

But if one saw those scenes as L/O getting back together... I don't wanna accuse people of watching TV wrong, but. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by tarotx
  • Love 3

How is it supportive though when she told him he was the love of her life when she thought at that moment that she was going to be fine? What did she expect to happen next? I do not understand the logic of it.

They not only did Laurel a disservice with that confession but they tainted this supposed friendship they'd been rebuilding between O/L because it looks like she was always hoping for more at some point. Naw, son. 

Edited by Guest

Also, to keep this comment on thread, I couldn't care less who SA thinks is the best kisser either. It's just a dumb question the media asks for hits/clicks. It means nothing really.

I think this was THE ONE TIME IN HISTORY when the question was pertinent because he was at the freaking silliest award on the planet PRESENTING THE SILLY KISS CATEGORY. I mean.

• Love 14

Well, no. His stance didn't need changing. What was he supposed to do?

I think they were trying to sell 'I still love you, but I'm trying to be a good friend cause I see you struggling'. Much like they were trying to do when Oliver would give her or Tommy relationship advice in S1. *shudders*

If they wanted to hint at L/O getting back together they would have had to make him do a effort as well. You can't have a relationship if only one person wants it.

I think she was supportive of him moving on and his relationship. That was never fake. She came off a little pathetic in her love confession and I think that is what they were selling. Delusional LL still holding onto the past while putting everyone's happiness ahead of hers. Somehow she is the only character that can sell simultaneous heroics with an overwhelming sense of pathetic.

The problem is she confessed her love for him when she thought she was supposed to be all right so that made it look like she was telling him she was available and I can't help but have the same thought looking back to their previous interactions in the last episodes that now are tainted for me. It looked like she told him she knew she wasn't the love of his life to get him to contradict her.

I would view it differently if she told him that to come clean before dying but she thought she was going to be fine.

• Love 6

I don't have problem him saying it. I had more a problem with his before diplomacy. It didn't feel natural imo. All I know is what's happening in the Arrow facebook pages and the groups I'm in and the Carney tumblers I follow.

Eh. I just think when actors are asked stupid questions like "best on screen kiss" they just answer the best they can in the moment. I don't think it's something he really even thinks about much more beyond that moment. 

The best thing he could that would keep him out of hot water with shippers is to say "Diggle".  And then everyone will be like wait, what?  He could start fanning the DigVer flames.. I would pay all the money for him to do this.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I think this was THE ONE TIME IN HISTORY when the question was pertinent because he was at the freaking silliest award on the planet PRESENTING THE SILLY KISS CATEGORY. I mean.

Haha, that's very true. He kind of had to answer tbh.

I didn't say they wanted to hint at L/O possibly getting back together, though. :) I said that maybe she was given directions to act as if she was still in love, because in her last episode she would confess he was the love of her life.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 1

How is it supportive though when she told him he was the love of her life when she thought at that moment that she was going to be fine? What did she expect to happen next? Like I do not understand the logic of it.

Can you imagine how awkward it would have been in the lair if she didn't die?

Just the face touch had Oliver jumping at the chance to have her go back to full-time lawyering.

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 15

I think SA did his best in S1 to portray Oliver as having romantic feelings for Laurel (HUGE fail, but he at least tried back then), but I've seen nothing since S1 AT ALL romantic on his part. In S2 he tried to portray friendship (also kind of a fail except for a couple moments, e.g., when he picked her up at the police station after she was arrested for drugs). In S3 I got nothing from him towards her except exasperation and a desire for her to go away and stay away. In S4, I mostly got...meh. Like not really trying to show friendship a whole lot, but less active irritation. Still ZERO on the romance, by which I mean even an attempt to portray romantic feelings, since he's incapable of ACTUALLY portraying romantic feelings towards her.

KC, on the other hand, gave him moony eyes for sure in 3.1, then I got mostly rage from her towards him for most of the rest of the season. In S4 I think she's been mostly neutral, with occasional out-of-place bouts of rage, sometimes friendly, but yeah, since the O/F breakup, a little overly interested and touchy. Enough that I thought she needed to back away from the recently-dumped-but-still-in-love dude, bc it was inappropriate. 

I also really love the idea that he offed her in her hospital bed bc he just can't go through that again. Makes the whole thing retroactively hilarious.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 17

If they wanted to hint at L/O getting back together they would have had to make him do a effort as well. You can't have a relationship if only one person wants it.

The problem is she confessed her love for him when she thought she was supposed to be all right so that made it look like she was telling him she was available and I can't help but have the same thought looking back to their previous interactions in the last episodes that now are tainted for me. It looked like she told him she knew she wasn't the love of his life to get him to contradict her.

I would view it differently if she told him that to come clean before dying but she thought she was going to be fine.

Taking it to the LL thread.

I didn't say they wanted to hint at L/O possibly gettinh back together, though. :) I said that maybe she was given directions to act as if she was still in love, because in her last episode she would confess he was the love of her life.

Ah ok! I thought so because we were discussing if it was possible that the writers wanted to hint at that after the O/F break up and before killing LL.

Yeah and it's not just how MG&co work-it's how TV works. It's why Laurel fans swore it wouldn't be Laurel because she wasn't given her own story this season. But at the same time as tptb wanted to make the audience actually feel for Laurel's death they had to make her likable and the way they chose to do that was be a background character there for support. Imo.

Yup. This show sometimes is hilarious in the way it's very very rigid about certain things in the narrative structure. This is one of those times. The surefire, easiest way to get a background player into the A-plot*: get them to interact with Oliver. That's the whole of it. Curtis just got that treatment a couple of episodes ago. They needed Laurel in the A-plot for her death to pack a punch. So she got to interact with Oliver lots.

* Last season they tried to do it the hard way, and gave Laurel the A-plot by removing Oliver from it, and... it didn't work out very well for them.

• Love 4

I didn't say they wanted to hint at L/O possibly getting back together, though. :) I said that maybe she was given directions to act as if she was still in love, because in her last episode she would confess he was the love of her life.

Yes, I think this is possible. They told KC one thing that worked with her head canon & SA the opposite that worked with his head canon. That way they could tell multiple stories and play to multiple portions of the audience.

I don't believe the writers/directors ever had any intention with putting L/O back together. But I think they liked to toy and tease with the audience who would read into the subtle hints. Even if it directly contradicted the story they were telling.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 1

Ah ok! I thought so because we were discussing if it was possible that the writers wanted to hint at that after the O/F break up and before killing LL.

Haha, no. But it could have been misunderstood since I didn't quote what I was referring to, so I get the confusion. :)

I also really love the idea that he offed her in her hospital bed bc he just can't go through that again. Makes the whole thing retroactively hilarious.

For half a second there, I thought Oliver did kill her. 

I never once thought Oliver accepted her the team. She was the only one that was never actually invited to join the team. She just showed up one day and didn't leave. 

• Love 11

I honestly don't even think their interactions after the Olicity break up were written with the LL considers Oliver the love of her life thing in mind.I think that was a very late addition to give KC what she wants in her last scene.All their conversations imo were pretty much there to make Laurel's death have some meaning for Oliver since she had no impact on his development ever.So their conversations were all about how it's not his fault what happens to the team because it's their choice to be there, it was about how he needed to be a beacon of hope, not lose hope because Felicity left etc.Basically all the things that will be important for him to keep in mind after the death and pretty much some of the lessons he needs to learn this season.If LL wasn't the death, I'm sure whoever was in the grave would be having similar scenes with Oliver.

Its just weird because KC plays Laurel as in love with Oliver and their entire previous relationship as well as her own supposed hero journey on the show makes it hard to buy her giving him advice on his relationship or being a hero.Also I'll never get why do the fake out and have the doctor say she'll be fine and then film the entire scene in a way that only makes sense if Laurel and the whole team thinks she's dying and those are her last moments.

Edited by tangerine95
  • Love 9

I rewatched the "love of my life" scene and after many many laughs, I think Laurel was giving Oliver and Felicity her blessing. Although the way KC delivered "anything can happen" makes me raise my eyebrows to the sky.

Why they need her blessing is beyond me but there you have it.

• Love 3

I rewatched the "love of my life" scene and after many many laughs, I think Laurel was giving Oliver and Felicity her blessing. Although the way KC delivered "anything can happen" makes me raise my eyebrows to the sky.

I think Oliver's "why are you telling me this now?" sums up everything I thought of that scene.

Edited by ComicFan777
  • Love 23

I don't believe writers owe me anything as a viewer. I do, however, think of our relationship as a contract of sorts - you entertain me, I will watch and recommend your show. The more you entertain me, the more I will do the latter. When that ceases to happen, I, as a viewer, can quit the show and forget about it - what I normally do - or, in cases of extreme disappointment, criticize and adamantly not recommend said show. I may even use social media to express my disappointment and anger to the writers or creators. What I would never do, is attack anyone, much less the actors on the show. That stuff boggles my mind. 

• Love 21

Yeah, I think that scene was supposed to show that she didn't die pining for him. That she had made peace with it, or whatever.

I agree that the number of O/L scenes in the last few episodes was higher than the whole season because otherwise who would believe it had any impact on him. The writing did not suggest hints towards them being romantic in any way, agreed. But that doesn't exclude the acting directions she might have been given, IMO.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 1

I think Oliver's "why are you telling me this now?" sums up everything I thought of that scene.

That's true. If they left it at "I hope Olicity are endgame" it would've felt different. But then Laurel decided to tell him about her feelings and it just became...eeeeeeh.

• Love 1

Another thing that makes me think the writers didn't like Laurel was, they Sara break up with Oliver with dignity, telling him that she was too messed up for him and he deserved someone that would make him happy. They didn't let her say Felicity but it was implied. Or maybe SA and CL played it better. Where we could tell Oliver and Sara cared deeply for each other but knew they were never meant to be and moved forward from there. While they let Laurel be the only one stuck in the past.

• Love 2

I feel like TPTB could be yanking all of our chains.  I have a had a paranoid moment wherein I thought...what if they gave Laurel that speech to reignite Lauriver flames and get fans to think about GA/BC if DC is like you can split them up over and over but you better make them end game...because comics? 

I just can't shake this feeling that this is not the end of that story.