Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

He looks so miserable, LOL

I know. I love it.

KC posted this on Facebook. I think it's from the filming of 4x14. It looks like the coat Felicity had on when they evacuated the building where the debate was held.

KC_FB_zps5db6n2mw.png

SA will be getting the Male Star of Tomorrow Award at CinemaCon, April 11-14, 2016 (Las Vegas, NV) - I do not know if he will be attending in person but I'd think he would, if possible...

THURSDAY, 14 APRIL
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM

CINEMACON “BIG SCREEN ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS”
(DOORS OPEN PROMPTLY AT 7:00PM FOR A 7:30PM START TIME)

WELCOME REMARKS
John D. Loeks, Chairman, NATO

Special Sponsor’s Acknowledgement to The Coca-Cola Company

2016 BIG SCREEN ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
(Honorees to be announced)
Emcee: Liz Hernandez, “Access Hollywood”

Male Star of the Year
Female Star of the Year
Lifetime Achievement Award
Cinema Icon Award
Female Star of Tomorrow
Male Star of Tomorrow - Stephen Amell
Comedy Star of the Year
CinemaCon Excellence in Acting Award - Bryce Dallas Howard
Distinguished Decade of Achievement in Film
Breakthrough Director of the Year – Nate Parker, "The Birth of a Nation"
CinemaCon Ensemble Award
Rising Stars of 2016

http://cinemacon.com/schedule/2016-events/#horizontalTab5

ETA: So take that, CW PR people who treat Arrow and SA like poor relations!

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4

That caveman pic has me worried they're gonna do a flash-forward in the flashbacks. Which will make that flash-forward a flashback for us stuck present time, and the timeline will collapse onto itself.

And possibly destroy the actual real world while at it.

• Love 14

That caveman pic has me worried they're gonna do a flash-forward in the flashbacks. Which will make that flash-forward a flashback for us stuck present time, and the timeline will collapse onto itself.

And possibly destroy the actual real world while at it.

A Flash Forward in 420 or 421 to the Pilot.  Then 501 goes back to 1 year before the "rescue" and we go through a whole year of Oliver in Russia (presumably, unless they totally forgot) only for 523 to end with Oliver being rescued from the Island in the Pilot.

I think my brain short circuited just thinking about it.

• Love 5

Why does Jesus Oliver have a beard but no moustache? I remember it differently from the Pilot, unless I'm imagining things. 

Edited by Guest

My money is on it being a flashback in a flashforward for 2046!Oliver

The goatee is halfway to the VanDyke and it looks like it has some grey in it. Maybe he has to go back to the island in the future and that's when he grows the Van Dyke and loses his arm. 

Edited by catrox14

Yeah, I think it's an old picture because he looks really young in the face to me. It must have been before they applied the moustache. It looks so weird though. LOL.

Oh KC..........So bad at misdirection for whoever's in the grave. This is from Moira's funeral:

@MzKatieCassidy

Long days on set. @emilybett @paulblackthorne @willaaaahh

Cd3h4n-WEAEdiBx.jpg

Edited by wonderwall

Well hell, I thought it was recent, damn you.

Sorry! D: I just recognized EBRs hair was the same style from the funeral and the pink roses and Willa's hair. Otherwise I would've thought it's recent too. I think she may have photoshopped Quentin's hair out though :p

Cd3kJCTUUAA9Cu7.jpg

Edited by wonderwall

Did she post this without the FBF in an attempt to mislead, if so that is quite sad. I would rather she not post old pictures. I feel for her if she has been instructed to play along because of some type of gag imposed on the cast? If that is the current situation is she should let the Arrow Production people or whoever runs the CW Arrow SM do it. Wow I have no words right now!

Maybe they gave her a call and reminded her she shouldn't make it so obvious and is doing some damage control. It's kind of a poor attempt though because the girls have such different hair, but I'm still laughing at what she did to Paul's hair, LOL. She brightened my day.

The ideal would be to have recent BTS pics with the cast but there's always the problem of her new brown hair. It's hopeless.

• Love 1

Maybe they gave her a call and reminded her she shouldn't make it so obvious and is doing some damage control.

That would be my guess too. And hey, it works for some people. I was looking at the replies, there's spec that Donna's in the grave because of the pink roses... from Moira's funeral.

The last time I thought KC was this entertaining was on Gossip Girl, so good for her? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 4

I don't know why she would try to pass an old picture off as current when her she went and dyed her hair and all that jazz.

I don't like her, at all, but I really think she's being told to do this. Or at least strongly encouraged. There's probably a monetary incentive, so I'm gonna give her a total pass until the episode airs.

• Love 1

The ideal would be to have recent BTS pics with the cast but there's always the problem of her new brown hair. It's hopeless.

I don't think her hair is currently brown, it was very long and blonde at the recent convention.

Oh shit! My apologies. Wow, you think they wouldn't have let her do that before the episode airs. Like, I recall Buffy had hair regulations in the contact.

Has the finale already been filmed, I don't follow that because it leads to spoilers.

Eta: Lord Katie looks effing gorgeous when she's brunette!

Edited by Delphi
  • Love 1

I went thru WHs Twitter to see if I could find the original photo and wasn't able too but I noticed that the cast used to interact a lot more. Kind of sad. I wish they had maintained that.

The finale has not been filmed yet.