Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

He's very optimistic about the show going on. Meanwhile here in DC the whole city is shutting down and I'm staying at a hotel for the weekend with stockpiles of wine. Sorta glad I opted to not go to the event.

It's a bummer to be stuck. But the hotel and bottles of wine sound nice. lol

It's a bummer to be stuck. But the hotel and bottles of wine sound nice. lol

Lol I booked the hotel after I found out about the storm, I figured if I'm going to get stuck in a blizzard I should be stuck in comfort surrounded by alcohol, cable and close to food.
  • Love 4

Local news this morning, we're supposed to get 6-10 in of Snow on Saturday, starting in the morning and will end Saturday evening.

I think the biggest concern would be the talent not being able to fly in because they're canceling flights today and tomorrow.

Is that a lot for New York?  Here it's not memorable until it hits 1 1/2 feet.

I agree about the problems of flying in and out though.

Stephen's up with a new FB video. He's already in NYC. I guess they are moving forward tomorrow with the FanFest. (My links always seem to fail, but I have faith you all can figure out Facebook).

Let us know if anyone goes. It has the potential to be a little surreal with the weather.

Morrigan2575, he may be in NJ looking at NYC...unclear to me. Just don't hate him yet! At least not for that. I should have realized this could be a point of contention. It's highly likely he's looking at the Freedom Tower from NJ.

Edited by WaitandHope
  • Love 1

For the last time, SA, you're sick because you 1) have a toddler (cutest petri dishes ever) and/or 2) fly on a plane every weekend. Not because you got the flu shot!

He seems a little loopy, probably lack of sleep or meds for the cold. Can't wait to see what comes out of the panels this weekend.

• Love 4

It's totally the flu!!! (JK, its totally not the flu), but in his defense maybe he just gets his medical information from TV shows. Nah, I'm not gonna defend him, the boy has to stop spreading false information. Also bonus TMI - I'm just so glad that I now know that SA does not have syphilis or tuberculosis...

Anywho, everyone have fun at the sleepover this weekend! Hopefully, it all goes smoothly.

In all seriousness, for those that are in the bad parts of the storm, stay warm & stay safe!!! :) All I can say is after my area's winter last season, I am very happy that Jonas decided to hangout in the mid-atlantic. Sorry for you guys though. Although who knows what else the winter has in store for all of us.

Edited by kismet

Haha, I like how SA was excited about the ratings for 410. Best midseason premier ratings in the history of the show? Didn't know that!

Umm of course! It's because Felicity was barely in the episode don'tchaknow? ;)

Umm of course! It's because Felicity was barely in the episode don'tchaknow? ;)

Ohhhhh! So that's why? I was under the assumption people might have tuned in to see what happened to Felicity. So glad I know otherwise now. ;)

• Love 2

Apparently Caity and Neal can't make it in.

Colin has cancelled as well. I know cons are alway weather/schedules permitting, but it seems like the only ones there will be Barrowman and Amell. 

Hopefully the con doesn't cancel completely. 

• Love 1

ohhh I"m interested in how many times KC will try to sell that she's the backbone of the team now and how her and Oliver are going to spar and it's going to be awesome. Also embracing that unexpected person... 

KC always entertains 

• Love 2

According to the Cons Twitter, if a state of emergency is declared they will cancel. It was declared, but they said they are getting all the info before they make a statement.

If they do cancel, some people are just going to be stuck onsite. I wonder if they will do something with the people who are there.

Edited by Chaser

ohhh I"m interested in how many times KC will try to sell that she's the backbone of the team now and how her and Oliver are going to spar and it's going to be awesome. Also embracing that unexpected person... 

KC always entertains 

I'm now grateful that HVFF said they couldn't get a salmon ladder to this con. Otherwise KC will probably finally get SA to teach her to do it and we'll never hear the end of it.

• Love 2

No word on anyone except Stephen, Barrowman, and Katie. But at this point I think they're waiting on the organizers to decide if the con is going on after all. The NJ governor declared a state of emergency.

What the jackass actually took time away from his failed Presidential Bid to care about Jersey?

• Love 1

What the jackass actually took time away from his failed Presidential Bid to care about Jersey?

He's still running? Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Lots of people angry that he waited until basically right before the storm started to declare a state of emergency, though.

Edited by lemotomato

He's still running? Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Lots of people angry that he waited until basically right before the storm started to declare a state of emergency, though.

It's his ego, he's got no chance at winning.

Saturday is cancelled but Sunday should be OK as far as snow goes. Unless the storm hangs through Sunday (which it's not supposed to). I still think the big question mark is the talent making it to NJ.

Someone at the con tweeted that they saw Stardust "in the building". So SA can get his WWE stuff taken care of, at least.

I just feel bad for everyone involved. Lousy luck with the weather considering how warm it was there a month ago.

Edited by lemotomato

I'm looking at some photos of fans... How some people have the money/time to go to almost every single con, I will never really understand...

That being said, that sucks for everyone involved :( Especially for fans who have never been to a con or have never met the Arrow cast

• Love 4

Does anybody know where can I find the characters' screentime for 410/the season? I always forget the twitter handle of that fan who posts it.

Here you go (source) from @HattieJo18:

410 - Blood Debts:

Oliver: 25.10

Thea: 13.18

Diggle: 11.56

Laurel: 11.11

Felicity: 6.10

Lance: 2.49

Damien: 2.06

Malcolm: 0.00

Season to Date:

Oliver: 4h4m13

Felicity: 2h4m3

Thea: 1h50m21

Diggle: 1h41m38

Laurel: 1h37m00

Lance: 53m35

Damien: 34m26

Malcolm: 20m15

• Love 3

Here you go (source) from @HattieJo18:

410 - Blood Debts:

Oliver: 25.10

Thea: 13.18

Diggle: 11.56

Laurel: 11.11

Felicity: 6.10

Lance: 2.49

Damien: 2.06

Malcolm: 0.00

Season to Date:

Oliver: 4h4m13

Felicity: 2h4m3

Thea: 1h50m21

Diggle: 1h41m38

Laurel: 1h37m00

Lance: 53m35

Damien: 34m26

Malcolm: 20m15

Thank you:)

• Love 2

For the last time, SA, you're sick because you 1) have a toddler (cutest petri dishes ever) and/or 2) fly on a plane every weekend. Not because you got the flu shot!

oh God, tell me he's not one of those anti-vaccine nutjobs? Praying for his daughter that his wife is more sane.

Official announcement on the Heroes & Villains FanFest-NY website:

Due to Governor Christie’s declaration of a State of Emergency, we will be canceling the Saturday portion of this weekend’s event AND working to reschedule the entire event on the next available date. We understand this is disappointing, but your safety is our utmost concern. We can live with a loss of revenue this weekend, but we couldn’t live with the prospect of someone getting seriously injured or worse on their way to our event.

Again, we WILL be open on Sunday and we will be honoring all Saturday tickets. Simply bring your Saturday pass on Sunday to get in. If you choose not to use you Saturday pass this weekend, you will be allowed to use it on the Saturday of our rescheduled event... (read more)

http://heroesfanfest.com/newyork/

So if they do an Arrow panel it's just SA, JB and KC?

Maybe they will do individual panels to fill the schedule. I don't know about Gillain but Mamoa canceled according to their website.

The Gotham cast was only traveling from New York, right? They probably got in town Friday afternoon.

And Gillan got into New York yesterday evening. According to her twitter.

Edited by Delphi