Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

They're all pretty adorable and it would be lovely if they were used to add to the loft set. A nice photo of Felicity and Donna goofing off. Or even one of them with Oliver at the party. I think I remember one of the three of them that Charlotte Ross posted.

• Love 2

LOL I bet they laughed so much doing that shoot. 

EBR's hair looks great there. Actually her whole look looks great. The make-up too.

Edited by Guest

Emily looks freaking amazing. She's giving that sultry look (in the picture above) but its a soft version or at least that's what I see. The photos I've seen so far are amazing. Hope she or he or Tyler post some more. Yeah I'm greedy lol!

CYjYkSBUoAAnUKJ.jpg

No words, NONE!!

Edited by Ann Mack

I think that was the idea of Tyler Shields. I would think EBR felt comfortable doing with Colton.

Oh I didn't mean to imply anyone would be uncomfortable. I'm sure they had a great time. I just meant that every time they post something together someone asks if they are dating. I was wondering if they were in a sense poking fun at those rumors by doing a more intimate photoshoot.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1

These two are gorgeous. I wonder if it's for a magazine or just a random photo shoot Hahha. I'm guessing this photo shoot was by the fans because he asked who he should photograph next!

This just proves that Emily and Colton have a big fanbase.

I don't think Stephen should have selected this tweet to reemphasize "its a show and he's married", most if not ALL fans KNOW that. I think this guy was attempting to make a joke (i.e Roy and Felicity not real life). Some of the comments are calling Stephen out for being "too serious" and stating the guy was joking to include the guy himself. Others are patting Stephen on the back for "calling out" the guy period. I honestly think the guy was attempting to make a joke, hell he referred to him as the "Arrow". Stephen didn't get out right upset but the need for him to come out and say anything at all drew more attention to it than was necessary IMO (is he having a bad day, why does he do that?). Stephen is just too sensitive (sometimes IMO) and quick to comment (also sometimes IMO) when he thinks someone is talking about or disregarding his marriage. He's gonna need to learn to let certain things slide cause harmless comments, jokes, things in general will happen from fans more often than those who are really trying to be dicks will happen IMO!

https://twitter.com/amellywood/status/687374320947965952

Stephen Amell
‏@amellywood Stephen Amell

Retweeted Tete
It's a tv show. I'm married.  Stephen Amell added,
Embedded image permalink
Tete @AdamKourdache
@amellywood your girls cheating on you bro cmon u the arrow wtf  (He used the lipstick picture of Emily and Colton)

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 2

I love this, especially because the guy is clearly making an Arrow reference, and SA actually posts similar memes to his Facebook on those meme Mondays he does.

I live for him going full drama queen on Twitter. I'm guessing we're not far off from another group of numbered tweets, followed by some reference of Twitter being the worst, and then a flounce. You don't always have to hit reply, dude!

• Love 13

I love this, especially because the guy is clearly making an Arrow reference, and SA actually posts similar memes to his Facebook on those meme Mondays he does.

I live for him going full drama queen on Twitter. I'm guessing we're not far off from another group of numbered tweets, followed by some reference of Twitter being the worst, and then a flounce. You don't always have to hit reply, dude!

Exactly he had the option to ignore. By replying as he did IMO made him look like a total asshat. He gave it much more attention than it ever would have gotten as a stand alone tweet w/o Stephen himself being the one to blow it up and out of proportion. Only thing that would have made it worse is if he had ended it with "So there"!

This is legit hilarity gold. I love it when Steve does this kind of shit, it validates my anti-attraction to him so hard.

I enjoyed the tweet responding to SA's tweet that he'd totally do that photoshoot with Colton by pointing out that, as SA just defensively defensed, SA's married. Or does his marriage only count against EBR?

Maybe shooting a sex scene with Poppy has put him in a mood.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 2

I enjoyed the tweet responding to SA's tweet that he'd totally do that photoshoot with Colton by pointing out that, as SA just defensively defensed, SA's married. Or does his marriage only count against EBR?

I think he posted that tweet as a means to deflect from his stupidity of earlier and try to show see guys I do have a sense of humor. I don't think anyone is assuming anything between him and Emily. Seriously, why does he react this way when it comes to Emily? Did he ever get his briefs twisted over anything else? He just IMO acts juvenile when he quickly replies to anything dealing with or remotely about Emily. He says he loves his wife no one has reason to doubt that but he gets so defensive even over jokes that he himself has posted on Meme Monday on his own Facebook page chill bruh! He really is going to have to learn social media is NOT always the best place to be a drama queen. Like its been stated so many times before social media can be your best friend or your worst enemy, choose wisely! Wonder if Emily gets some of the same things and just chooses wisely to ignore them hmmm?

• Love 1

Wonder if Emily gets some of the same things and just chooses wisely to ignore them hmmm?

I'm fairly new to Twitter, but I don't know that EBR has ever responded to any of that stuff. But, you know, she's not VERY HAPPILY MARRIED SO THERE YOU JERKS.

And yeah, I think the follow-up tweet was an attempt to deflect and show a sense of humor. Which on social media I don't really think he has. (He's been amusing at cons and interviews, though.)

• Love 1

It's especially funny to me since he was obviously trying to condescend to the guy about not being able to tell the difference between reality and fiction, when he's responding to a tweet about fictitious people as if they're real. I hope he's not done for the night.

• Love 5

I hope he is done! LOL. That whole thing was painfully awkward. CRINGE. 

I can almost sense the announcement that he'll be taking a twitter break soon. Haha.

Yeah but him joking he would do the photoshoot with Colton kissing on his necks only led to others saying he's hypocritical because he's "still married". I think he should have never even given that tweet any attention let alone emphasize the whole "I'm married" part. So you'll do a shoot with Colton (with kisses) but not with Emily (with kisses) all while still "married". Stephen needs to learn when to just walk away from the keyboard and stop posting.

Quot+its+time+to+stop+posting+quot+_1d4a

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 1

The website also doesn't work, not that I actually expected something for it? But even just a blue page with "Vote for Oliver Queen" would have been good. They really could have ran with this "Vote Oliver as mayor" thing for promotion for the entire show, but instead they once again just half ass it. 

• Love 3

Considering that no one else (besides SA) is promoting Arrow, I'll take MG's script pages and art from the show any day. WM never posts anything and the CW uses the Arrow social media accounts to advertise their other shows.

• Love 6

SA's hissy fits used to offend me but now I find them to be amusing. Like I wait for him one so we can get some Arrow scope. I am dying for some new spoilers pics. 

It just weirds me out how I can be attracted to Oliver and yet feel nothing when it comes to SA. Strange.

The website also doesn't work, not that I actually expected something for it? But even just a blue page with "Vote for Oliver Queen" would have been good. They really could have ran with this "Vote Oliver as mayor" thing for promotion for the entire show, but instead they once again just half ass it. 

Yeah, I actually checked the website a while ago - it was on some of the signs that people were holding at the Christmas tree lighting - because I had the same thought. it's a shame they didn't bother. 

• Love 1

Considering that no one else (besides SA) is promoting Arrow, I'll take MG's script pages and art from the show any day. WM never posts anything and the CW uses the Arrow social media accounts to advertise their other shows.

No the script pages and teased dialogue is fine I like those, its when he talks about the show or randomly drops something for Arrow after binging on promoting other things he's doing. I don't specifically know how to tie it to one thing but something about Marc just pisses me off.

SA's hissy fits used to offend me but now I find them to be amusing. Like I wait for him one so we can get some Arrow scope. I am dying for some new spoilers pics. 

It just weirds me out how I can be attracted to Oliver and yet feel nothing when it comes to SA. Strange.

Not about the hissy fit but I like the character Oliver (most of the time) but as far as Stephen Amell himself goes I'm sorta meh. I don't dislike Stephen but I'm not his biggest cheerleader. Don't take this the wrong way he seems down to earth but at the same time a bit pretentious too if that makes sense.

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 3

Not sure I'd call two tweets a hissyfit? I mean, I'm not sure why SA chose to respond to that specific tweet, out of what were probably hundreds that @-ed him regarding that photoshoot, but I don't see the tweet about Colton as being hypocritical either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I think I'm veering to the other side of the street from most on this issue: namely that I don't think his ignoring trolls or RL shippers does anything to make them stop (science is also torn on this concept), and I don't think he overreacts by merely reacting once in a blue moon. I can think of less than five instances of him addressing this problem, and that's if I include the "so there," which I don't. (Just my interpretation, but I read it as a smooshy tribute to his wife on their anniversary when he'd probably had too many drinks, and then ended it with "so there" as a silly way of cutting through the emotion.)

In fact, the first time I personally saw him say anything about this was sometime in the summer, I think, when he said that of course he sees tweets that include his name or handle, and that some people have a hard time separating real life from TV. From what I understand, several people stopped using his name after that, so...that's a success, from his perspective, in that he doesn't see it as much.

Do I think reacting will stop them? No. Will it get worse for a day or two as people proudly proclaim that he's overcompensating? Probably! Obviously I think it would be best if he could just get over this stuff or ignore it altogether, but if he's not there yet and if it relieves him to occasionally take a swipe back, I don't blame him.

• Love 18

I don't think it was a hissy fit at all, but once he came back with the Colton reply, I was sure we were in for one. I was waiting for some numbered tweets. I'm not sure what he was going for with the response - he could've seen "cheating" in there and not read far enough to realize the guy was clearly referring to Oliver & Felicity & Roy. I do think he was being condescending though.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

I think I used the word hissy fit wrong because I don't think it was exactly one. I did think he misconstrued what that guy said and thought it was trash when it was a joke. Idk I thought his post was funny in a way he probably wasn't intending :p idk I just think that SA is getting a bit fed up (which I totally understand) which is why we'll probably never get nice things anymore :p SA tends to be really defensive about his family. So I think that's why it read that way.

• Love 1