Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Chuck and Sarah!!! :) Now there's a girl who would be a badass Black Canary.

Now I'm wondering if there are any Chuck/Arrow crossovers out there.

CP posted a photo with CL and tagged it BlackCanary. LOLOLOL

Hahahaha oops. Don't worry CP, we're with you.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 2

CP posted a photo with CL and tagged it BlackCanary. LOLOLOL

Didn't the media and even the producers call Sara Black Canary a lot during season 2?I think even Geoff Johns called her that.It seems only now its so important to say she's just the Canary.

(edited)
@candicekp @caitylotz Don't you mean White Canary? Laurel is the Black one.
Candice Patton ‏@candicekp  2m2 minutes ago

Candice Patton retweeted Jermain Jackson

Yeah something like that. Caity says its fine.

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3

Watched the clip from NerdHQ when Stephen talks about finding more in the Olicity scenes then just what's written on the script. He expression at the end of that answer cracks me up. He is like 'Yep, that was a good one.'

• Love 3

Good lord, people in CP's mentions saying 'Don't worry we forgive you' just because she called Sara Black Canary. I can't with some people. It's not like she was wrong. I remember a lot of media calling her BC in s2. 

Anyway, I hope the announcement is DR keeps his beard. I demand the fan service. 

I loved all the 'friendly' advice to remove it. Eye-Roll

I've noticed some vocal Laurel fans on twitter trying to attach Iris and Laurel. It must pain them to see Caity and Candice being friendly.

• Love 2

I loved all the 'friendly' advice to remove it. Eye-Roll

I've noticed some vocal Laurel fans on twitter trying to attach Iris and Laurel. It must pain them to see Caity and Candice being friendly.

Why? Like Oliver and Felicity are gonna break up if comic canon love interests are pals?

Why? Like Oliver and Felicity are gonna break up if comic canon love interests are pals?

Makes no sense. My personal opinion? They think if Laurel and Iris are best buddies, WestAllen fans will ship Laurel and Oliver for double dates. 

• Love 2

I think a lot of Westallen fans already dislike Felicity.I saw some drama on twitter about them voting for bamon against olicity and they made a big deal about Emilly and Grant's chemistry test being on the flash DVD.

(edited)

Willa always seems to have her tongue on someone's face! Silly girl!

And it's never mine! 

I mean...

That pic with Willa and Candice...I have no issues (and who's the girl in red in front?)

I think a lot of Westallen fans already dislike Felicity.I saw some drama on twitter about them voting for bamon against olicity and they made a big deal about Emilly and Grant's chemistry test being on the flash DVD.

Trust me..they don't. 

The thing with the DVD was just upset that Candice was overlooked (again)...they kinda have a point

Edited by wingster55
  • Love 1

I think that may have to do with the fact that The Flash is bringing on Patty Spivot from the comics to be a new love interest for Barry in S2, and the casting call described her to be exactly like Felicity. A lot of people were very angry about that.

Flash fans weren't the only ones angry about that. 

I get why the chemistry test is on there, because it must have had something to do with him getting cast. I do think they should have included CP and GG chemistry test tho.

I think that may have to do with the fact that The Flash is bringing on Patty Spivot from the comics to be a new love interest for Barry in S2, and the casting call described her to be exactly like Felicity. A lot of people were very angry about that.

Oh yeah that too.I don't get why they get so freaked by what is a temporary LI to delay WA.

Oh yeah that too.I don't get why they get so freaked by what is a temporary LI to delay WA.

I think there's wariness because of what happened to Oliver/Laurel in S2 of Arrow. They're just concerned if they're attempting to do the same thing to Iris by sidelining her. I don't think that's what they're doing, but there is a precedent, so you never know.

• Love 1

Flash fans weren't the only ones angry about that. 

I get why the chemistry test is on there, because it must have had something to do with him getting cast. I do think they should have included CP and GG chemistry test tho.

They should have,I would hate if we had something like that with Stephen and Emilly and they didn't put it on the DVD.I mosty think they just wanted to include some of the first footage of Grant as Barry. But Its a reason to hate on Felicity like I saw some of them doing.

(edited)

I think there's wariness because of what happened to Oliver/Laurel in S2 of Arrow. They're just concerned if they're attempting to do the same thing to Iris by sidelining her. I don't think that's what they're doing, but there is a precedent, so you never know.

^ yes that too. 

Also some may hate on Felicity for getting just as much focus in 3 eps as Iris did in 23. 

Edited by wingster55

It is kind of weird how KC is not in any of these photos. 

Some WestAllen fans don't like Felicity because Barry's new love interest is described as being like her? LOL whaaaat. That makes no sense. I don't think all WestAllen fans dislike her though. I hate it when people generalize the Olicity fandom so I'm not gonna do that too.

Is that not her in the red dress in the pic with WH and CP?

I think that's BR's wife. 

(edited)

I can't tell if Iris fans are displaced Laurel fans, or if they just like to bond over their dislike of Felicity and feeling that their leading ladies are being undermined by usurpers (Felicity, Caitlyn).

On topic: Every time I see the candid photos of the casts at these events, I'm in awe of how beautiful everyone is. ( I'm assuming they didn't stop at the stylists beforehand.)

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 4

I think they're safe from that.WA doesn't have the chemistry problem and have a lot of fans.

(edited)

I get Iris fans being upset, because she was sidelined. But that's what goes along with the utter bullshit territory of keeping someone who should know the secret in the dark! Now that she knows about Barry being The Flash, hopefully they won't sideline her anymore (in whatever universe where she and Barry still even know each other).

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3

I can't tell if Iris fans are displaced Laurel fans, or if they just like to bond over their dislike of Felicity and feeling that their leading ladies are being undermined by usurpers (Felicity, Caitlyn).

On topic: Every time I see the candid photos of the casts at these events, I'm in awe of how beautiful everyone is. ( I'm assuming they didn't stop at the stylists beforehand.)

I can understand that but they are sooooo not gonna do that with The Flash. No way. WA might take a couple of seasons to happen but they will definitely happen. 

Also on topic: Yes. Everyone looks super attractive and hot. Wowza!

(edited)

I don't see Danielle Panabaker or Carlos Valdes either

nor Tom Cavanagh, Jesse L Martin...so not so weird. 

But they're from The Flash and I'm not talking about those. To me it's strange that we haven't seen KC photographed with any Arrow cast members yet. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

Carlos shaved!! I was tricked! …Who did I see? lol

Also, SR thanked all those who campaigned for him and then congratulated Neal. He tagged it PapaSmoak. I assuming he didn't spoil anything because PapaSmoak was what got people talking about him, but that's going to get people talking.