Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Guggie should learn that aphorism about doing a few things well, v. a lot of things shoddily.  Embroider it on a pillow or something, since he seems to have a bad memory, if Arrow's lack of continuity is any indicator.

Yeah, like maybe he can cut back on all the interviews he personally does for Arrow every week and stick to, IDK, paying attention to details in the story?  I get that he's the showrunner, but OMG, spread some of the press for this show around (to maybe the cast occasionally?) and spare us "The World According to Marc" interviews he does every week during the season in which he actively trolls and also explains what we're *supposed* to get from that week's episode. Psst...if you have to explain to the audience ahead of viewing what they're supposed to see/understand when it airs, it's not good writing. LOL

• Love 6
(edited)

Some answers from the Emily/Colton panel

- Is Colton gonna be back in Teen Wolf? - "I can't promise anything about that. There have been talks about that but [scheduling issues]"

- Colton did the teacup in a theatre performance at school when he was a kid and Emily asked to do the dance

- "I am dorky about a lot of things." - Emily

- When Felicity fell in love with Oliver? - spark when they met, knowledge of her feelings came in 114

- The 319 goodbye scene was rly emotional filmed for 12h they cut most of the scene in the end and Colton thinks it's bc they were a mess

- Emily hasn't considered Felicity turning dark, she thinks it's interesting and wouldn't mind as long as she stays funny

- Emily and Stephen talked about the sex scene a lot before, concern about whether to give people what they ask for? how far to go? Not the stereotypical sex scene, wanted ppl to believe it'd been a long time coming.

- Emily says Felicity and Oliver's souls connect in that scene

- As Felicity had many confrontations, Emily's favourite? - Felicity/Moira in s2

- "John Barrowman is... John Barrowman." - Emily and Colton

- Colton met John on a plane, paps outside, John started holding Colton's hand going out of the plane, rumors showed up they were dating

- They sang summer lovin

- How is Felicity gonna react when Connor - "I don't believe that Felicity will be upset with the fact that there's a kid now."

- Felicity will be upset that there's another secret in his life

- Felicity would be hurt cuz she's supposed to be the one he loves and who knows everything about him and boom! Another secret.

- Emily thinks she would be hurt, but also would be a brilliant mother

- Colton suggested Felicity being pregnant next year

- Colton broke 3 bows in the season

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 3

Emily/David panel is tomorrow. As is the joint panel. There was a Rick/Danielle panel today. Also Carlos Valdes showed up.

They also have individual meeting rooms for each actor seperatedly.

I think Willa/Colton is a photo -op.

• Love 1

Ok, Arrow writers, you've just received your first genuine writing challenge for the fourth season: make sure at least one episode features Diggle in a tiara.

(And if Diggle just happens to be shirtless during this tiara moment, I for one will not complain.)

• Love 9
(edited)

More fan tweets about what was said by CH & EBR at Super Heroes Con...

https://twitter.com/lou_piote

https://twitter.com/wittyfelicity

tumblr_npiyisvdYR1r3n76eo2_500.jpg

tumblr_npiyisvdYR1r3n76eo3_500.jpg

Lou ‏@Lou_Piote  3h3 hours ago
Beauty and the beast the musical! #SHC

CG0ToIaXEAIDBCR.jpg

Emily's a dork for a lot of things. Doctor Who and all that stuff cuz sje used to watch it every christmas with her brother. #SHC
About Felicity being influenced by evil Dad "I would not mind Felicity being dark as long as we keep the light in the darkness." #SHC
"Something really monumental should happen to her if she's going to become dark." Like huge betrayal and such. #SHC
Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

From today's Paris con --

Q: ”When Felicity felt in love with Oliver?”

EBR: “Uhm. I believe there was a spark, just an innate spark when they first met, that, happened obviously when we first saw them meet, in episode 3 of season 1. But I think the knowledge of her sort of feeling… knowing she had deeper feelings for him was in episode 14 when she had to bring him back down to the lair, and he was unconscious and potentially dead on a stretcher for hours. And his heart wasn’t going to make it and she felt like it was she had failed and would’ve lost something greater than she would’ve known.”

Videos: https://twitter.com/Beijingdoll/status/607164530121129984+ https://twitter.com/Beijingdoll/status/607164641857433600

tumblr_npj3qbbBYH1qazmsxo2_540.jpg

https://twitter.com/wittyfelicity/status/607166257763352577

tumblr_npj3qbbBYH1qazmsxo1_540.jpg
https://twitter.com/ruthytje/status/607187293452009472

Only catching up myself, will try to include or post more questions and answers in a while. ETA: Thanks tv echo, probably got most of what's been tweeted!

There's another panel with David and Emily tomorrow.

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm wondering if EBR only picks Cons at places she wants to visit. That's why she only does a few. Which ones has she done, Spain, Chicago and Paris.

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 1

I'm starting a petition for David Ramsey to keep the facial hair in Season 4.

I have never found him more attractive. I need shirtless, facial har Diggle in S4.

• Love 8

Part 1 of EBRs metting room:

She came in like one of us, cheering and waiving, very happy for so much attention.

She had a French translator and EBR was amazed by this girl’s talent. She indeed could memorize big hunks of text and translate mostly to letter. It was needed for a small kid and his mom. The rest was pretty english talking.

- Q: Dress style of Felicity: Do you have influence on the clothing style of Felicity?

“If I don’t like something, or not comfortable than I might say no. But in a way if it’s not Felicity, if I think that Felicity would honestly not want to wear this thing than I will say it. Maya that picks Felicity’s and Oliver’s outfits, goes shopping, has done a great job creating the wardrobe for this character, throwing things together that I don’t even know I would pick. Having her creative capability focused on her occupation it what makes the most transforming thing.”

- Q: Do you get to steal it? “No, I worn what I want some occasions but I’m more into leather, black.

Translator makes her thing and EBR comments: “It’s unbelievable, I don’t know how you can do that, she could be saying anything though, and then I would go like “oh my god”. – French translator: I learned from the chicken song”. –EBR: oh, does everyone know the chicken song? (starts singing)

-Q: why do you like so much of bathtubs and bathrooms? Oh and I have jellybeans

“oh my god, my throat is a little soar so I’m trying not to eat sugar. I love candy and jellybeans.” “I… I… it’s so weird. I love getting funny and love going to a party I don’t know I guess Bathroom heart to hearts are .. I don’t know the most genuine. Every has went to the bathroom, everyone relates to it, you guys talk about bathrooms a little here so I don’t know, seriously it becomes so easy to put a scene in a bathroom. When I watch actors in a film or tv I find watching them brushing their teeth the most interesting thing or going to the cabinet.  A thing everyone does all the time but not always get to see other people doing it. But also“

- “So the scene on 305 is your doing?” “Yeah, it is”

How did Shado have her period? Emily stops the girl right here, like whispering to us “we don’t talk about that, in the Island it doesn’t happen we don’t complain” (now here you should have seen her, waving her hand like it’s a “fait divers”- in the Island you don’t have the period, we should al go to an Island. Bermuda… Barbados.”

- back at the panel she asked you about being bad: how did you react when you found out that Felicity had gone dark in the comics? When she says “I’m felicity smoak and I hired to kill you?” EBR: “Awesome, my initially affection this is something I do when I’m given a problem or a fat, I go and justify it for my brain so it makes sense and I guess the story I have put together go like right away “you tell me waters are made out of alcohol and then I’ll go like: that’s because…” So what I thought was: it was Willa’s character and she has done something that betrayed us so and there for it turns felicity so quickly, so, it’s me protecting my family. That what makes her dark. Which I hope I get to cross earlier I though it would have to be something tragic to make her cut off, you know from her emotional self.”

“She could become the Huntress and come after Oliver too” – said someone. EBR: “Yeah, there you go.” – that same girl says “I could dig that” and EBR: Yeah, me too!”. (You have to know this girl had a I DIG it pin and EBR loved it.)

http://ruteruthy.tumblr.com/post/120859552731/emilys-meeting-room-part-i

• Love 1

Does anyone know why Willa seems to want to lick everybody?? It's becoming a little distracting and not in a good way imo.

Well Willa is only a few years younger than me. And is my sister's age. That's honestly how most of my friends and me take silly pics. I'm guessing she's just hella weird like me and all my friends.

• Love 4

Part 2 of EBRs Meeting Room

My Q: the fandom has been rising the idea of the arc Papa Smoak/Damien Darkh/ Hive. What do you think of that arc? And how that will change your relationship with Diggle? If your dad is Hive’s big boss

“I believe or hope that their history withstanding will be able to solidify their future obstacles but don’t we all wish that?” Me: “do you like the idea of your daddy being hive’s big boss?”

“I have a feeling that it’s not.  It makes sense in a certain intellectually match, in a sort of genetics, ‘cause obviously in comparison to the storyline that we have about Felicity’s dad, he is a brilliant man. He is a man and he got a genious like you. (I had to remark that she is now the greatest genious between the two of them: she answers me: hopefully, we don’t know). Someone says “actually there will be a fight between the two, EBR says: it could, it would be interesting, it’s always a probability. “

EBR: “I don’t sense that Diggle would get over this (papa smoak responsible for andy’s death). Diggle is army, straight forward. You should ask David about more about this but my other thought is that Diggle might not be able to handle it. When he makes a decision he sticks to it, because he’s army & when you make a decision you go.”

While the translator did her job I kept mumbling at her that I think Diggle would change his mind for her, Felicity. She nodded back at me in a maybe kind of way.

a girl suggests: “What if Diggle goes after her father?” EBR: “Well, I…” (I point out that there is no a good relationship between her dad and daughter, he left her.) EBR: “It’s such a weird territory, Yeah he did leave her, but he is her father, he left her but she just want ties disconnected, you don’t want to…”

Q from the youngest among us: “Do you like to have a boyfriend that likes to get killed everytime?”

“No, because I’m, Felicity is continually worried and upset, her core and her levels all the time peak, she’s like – gonna be - at this rate she look  40 when she’s 30. It was a great Question!”

Q: how it was to wear the Atom suit and do you think you want to have one of your own - a costume?”

“I don’t want to regret saying no, but I’ll tell you why it’s a no right now.  I was only wearing the top half of the suit”. I wore this red one piece made for a man, it had like a flap (makes a move over the waist) I was wearing everything that was too big, they put hockey armor underneath then they put the top and then the cowl on, and then the helmet, and then my glasses and then the shield. So I was sitting there (she illustrates with a cramped position), you can’t move, it’s not heavy but very restricting and you automatically feel  - I’ve never wore armor before - I automatically felt like, not trapped, like I felt protected but I didn’t wanted to talk very much. I mean it was late, it was 3 o’clock in the morning, (and it was cold, says someone, because she was trembling: EBR answers: it’s always cold in Vancouver) If I would have a suit. It’s so convenient for guys to go to the bathroom when they are given an out (points to the fly) I have to take it all out (she’s wearing a playsuit). It’s so cute.

Q: In that scene in the Atom suit, we see Stephen really cracking up. Was that out of character because he was laughing at you?

“I’ll tell you what, he wasn’t working with me. He was working with Brandon’s stunt double, a 6’5” beautiful man. So Stephen was having like; I was having like =I would be saying that “I would kiss you right now” but I was standing like 20 feet away but he (Stephen) had to be looking at Mike (the stunt double) because it had to be Mikes height to look like Brandon (‘s height). So Stephen was like “I can’t tell you I love you”, he was kinda like crying (EBR told this laughing with pleasure. Her eyes were shining of pure pleasure these memories gave her, she nearly doubled in her chair. We cracked too).

“It was not a scripted I love you, it had to be in his eyes. It totally looks, you know, looks great. And I (EBR) went and asked him “how was that?” (She was mocking him on set, clearly at the look on her face). I wished I had the whole thing because it was so funny.”

Q from a guy: I know that John Barrowman has been part of this whole Dr. Who world for a long time. How have the rest of you found suddenly being thrown into this whole world of gig, fandom and conventions. Is there a way you can prepare for that, or do you just go and throw yourself and see how it goes?

“It’s interesting, because I feel like you guys know me better than I know about any of you. I like I don’t know nothing, I don’t know anything about any of you. It’s interesting coming to a room (points to all of us) be asked questions but it’s also a very beautiful thing as well because I get to meet a lot more people than anybody has meet all week to a certain extent and hopefully connects to at least, if you connect to people maybe 2% maybe not even that. I guess with this social media now, it has become this thing where everyone is so accessible and you get to pick and choose who you want to learn about and what you want to learn about it. That’s what you get to do different things; that’s why there are so many more occupations now; that are why there is so much creativity now and jobs. If you want to learn the ability until a degree or not, you still have to learn about all these things, all about the passion – you get the idea. To be thrown into these convention world for my experience it has been quite a whirlwind but I’m also so protected because of how my growth was but my life has changed significantly the past 3 years, like I still live in Vancouver, I still live in the same apartment but I much fewer friends because I don’t have time for them. I see my mom, my best friend and my dog. My life has changed so much, I don’t know if I have the right answer for you, it’s so strange.”

Q from the same guy: it’s a pity that there isn’t a action figure for you.

“There is one, with my arms like this (puts both arms stretch out next to her body and her hands in a shape of an O) I don’t know that happened, multi portation (the guy comments “multitasking”) so I was like “oh, Interesting” (with a doubtful voice). No Filters! No Filters! John Barrowman and I get along very well that’s the problem I can tell (laughing so adorably here).” Emily shows a adorable pic of Ophelia taken yesterday who stays in Vancouver at the moment while Emily stays in LA for biggest part of the hiatus. I’ll get to see her in 5 days.

We will start filming july the 13th.”

http://ruteruthy.tumblr.com/post/120870686436/emilys-meeting-room-part-ii

• Love 1
(edited)

Willa & Colton Q&A:

- Colton slipped Willa his tongue during his makeout scene ;) Willa said the director wanted it more agressive!

- Willa's fav scene to shoot was shooting Stephen in the arm

- Colton can't work with David cause he makes him laugh!

- In a scene with David, Katie couldn't say Nanda Parbat & it came out Nanda Poorbutt

- If Colton was a woman for 24hrs, he would prob have a sexy pillow fight with his girlfriends

- And Willa would be a lumberjack and have lumberjack friends

- Willa hopes for a cape next season.

- Thea will probably go in the streets in her costume to take down bad guys

- Couple they ship in Arrow - "Thearoy is #1", Olicity, Colton wishes for more Delicity, Willa likes Oliver/Diggle, Colton likes Royliver

- Will Speedy's costume will change, esp the bow? - Willa hopes for changes (yellow!) but the writers haven't confirmed anything though

- Willa: "Willa/Oliver is super good too." Colton: "That's super incest though."

- Willa thought "ship" meant friendship, she was mortified omg

- Willa has a goosebumps at the mention of Moira's death. Sadest scene she has gone through. Her tears were real.

- How was it to work w/ Susanna and John - Moira's death was the saddest thing Willa has filmed/gone through in her life

- "Those tears in that scene were very real." - Willa

- Willa, Susanna and Stephen went to his trailer afterwards to drink their sadness

- About John - it's impossible for Willa and him to get anything done on set

- Lazarus Pit side effects? - Willa would LOVE to see Thea to go through some dark stuff

- Colton: "I just though [shipping] was a sexual thing." Willa: "Everything in Colton's mind is sexual though." Colton: *shrugs*

- Colton had more stuff in San Andreas but it got cut. Still 1 of the best experiences of his life. Hopes 4 a sequel.

- Colton will probavly crossover in all the shows.

- Colton was like "Joby is really alive by the way! He just left for a bit."

- "I don't know why I was cast for [Gossip Girl and the OC]." - Willa

- Not her favourite works, she's glad we liked it though

- Colton: You [Willa] were really mean in Gossip Girl

- Willa said it was refreshing to not be a bitch anymore. Agnes & Kaitlin were both "petites merdes" (little shits)

- Willa/Colton both want to play Barry Allen in The Flash! Willa said that she'd want to be him, If she was a man.

- Colton: Grant is such a kind spirited person.Grant was Colton's neighbor, he would try to break into his house all the time and that scared Colton

- They were asked to impersonate each other

- "[Colton] is really pretty but he can fart, man!" - Willa

- Colton was afraid before meeting Willa that she'd be bitchy like her characters, "she defied all expectations"

- Colton feels like he grew up with the Teen Wolf cast. Tyler Hoechlin is like his brother.

- "Ooh you guys get to meet with Colty! Don't lick his face, it's MY face." - Willa

- Colton says the Arrow & the Teen Wolf cast had a dance party last year at SDCC.

- Colton said they once pitched a love triangle storyline between O, F and him. Never worked!

- When Colton&Willa had their last scene together,Willa kept falling in his arms cause she had a dental emergency the day b4

- Willa got two little waves tattooed in her finger for the Lazarus Pit after her 'resurrection'

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 1

Robert Knepper Q&A

- RK confirmed "Prison Break" reboot

- "She's a pistol. She's a lot of fun." Robert Knepper about Emily Bett Rickards

- "[Emily] didn't ask for advice. She didn't need it." - Robert Knepper

- "[Emily]'s got such great energy." - Robet Knepper

- saving private ryan according to Robert = shaving private ryan

- Robert points to a fan's tattoo: "You see that? It says " Robert Knepper". Don't do that! [laughs]"

- Robert Knepper will not be in the new Heroes Reborn TV Show

- Robert wants to do comedy. One coming up frat pack

- Robert Knepper talks about Public Morals, a new tv show where he plays a cop : "I don't kill anyone for a change"

- Robert: "We actors always want to work, so when you give us work we're happy puppies."

• Love 1

Q: If you could write/direct you own episode, what kind of show would you come up with?

EBR: “Any show?” Guy: “Yes any show, of Arrow or Flash or any other”

EBR: “I’m confused about the question, I could write it?” – “Yes or direct it”

EBR: “Well, if I was directing it, I would probably not be in it. So it’s probably be Felicity-less. It would be lot of - probably be lot of  (she laughs) of intimate moments. Like brushing their teeth for example. But it would be really good, it would be more like independent; Of things people don’t get to watch much.”

(Emily looked at me during a translation moment and I mumbled : Belly burger. She goes and mumbles back: Belly burger, Fat Burger so good.)

“So that scenario of you brushing your teeht it’s your idea?” Asks a girl “You asked for that?” EBR: “Yes I probably did. I like the things that everybody does, just sort of not only what actresses do, that’s probably beaten to death.”

The same girl mentions the scene of Felicity doing crushes and Felicity would go fail at doing this. I said “they were doing 10 and felicity does…” EBR adds “ 5 “. Another fan mentions that Emily does yoga and EBR goes on by telling us “I’m very active since I was a child. Felicity can only do 5”

One woman who was waiting ages to ask her question finally gets her chance: “will you be crossing over like between Arrow and Flash with the new show Legends of Tomorrow?” The translator had to repeat this to EBR but the woman asked a second question: “What’s your favorite French patisserie?”

Emily started by answering the last question “I’ll start with the food one, no with the first. Her favorite would be “crepes with swiss cheese and strawberry’s; crème brulee (nice frence pronounciation) and the croissant with chocolate” (turns out after some back and forth that she meant Pain au Chocolat, which she didn’t really understand why it was called like that because it’s not a bread with chocolate, it’s a croissant with chocolate IN IT. Also she had a blast trying to say Pain in French.)

About Legends of Tomorrow: “the only thing that will be a problem will be scheduling it. The idea and the formula has been layed out to have that happen.”

Q: “Will we be seeing any Olicity shoot at TV Guide or any magazine? Because it has been a long time, almost 3 years and we haven’t seen anyone do that”.

Emily: “I never heard anything talked about that.” Woman: “so no magazine has contacted you about it for a photoshoot?” EBR: “no”.

The woman points out she’s an X-Files fan and modern Family

Emily: “you know they are redoing that right? I freaked for X-files”

Woman: “for me you are the most amazing couple right now forever, from a mother to a son/dauther pov. I really want to see that, in EW, in TV Guide”

Emily: “I wish I knew, but obviously not, mostly because I’m new. You’ve got to speak up.”

My Q: you like to read: what do you read and what can you recommend to us?

“I haven’t read a book like in the 3 years I have been static about, I’m having this issue right now. Which affects my mood, books really affect my mood. When I read a good book, I get every excited, it changes my mood. I read Ready Player One (by Ernest Cline) - which is going to be cut into 2 movies, the rights have been sold to Spielberg, fantastic novel. Shantaram is based on his life story and has been written by Daniel Gregory Robert (she meant: Gregory Daniel Roberts), I read that like 4 years ago. And then there is this book – don’t freak out – called shades of grey not 50 shades. Its written by Jasper Ford it’s very dry humor and extremely colorful. It’s about a post-apocalyptical society defined by the who that they can see. And it’s just very funny and weird and it’s a love story but it’s really weird.”

I asked her if she had read 50 shades. Emily goes “I have read 50 shades, It was fine, it was good, I read the first novel, I thought it was entertaining. I thought if they are going to make a movie with it, why not run with it and take it? That’s my personal thought: why no take it? Take it, not the movie that they wrote. Not the movie that they decided to sell money for it.”

Last Q: Emily got to pick who but “I can’t do it” she complains

Q: You went to Vancouver Film School, what do you know about it? I have been accepted for their 4 month program for acting.

Emily starts by congratulating her, “I did their 4 month-program it prepared me really prepared me to an extent. Didn’t end up doing the year, it’s just wasn’t the formula I wanted to work, it’s very expensive. I wasn’t necessarily sure I was going to go along with; I hadn’t figured it out if I wanted to do it. My coach who would be Eddy MacRoy who taught me my very first class and only one class in that 4-month program because he was subbing for someone, I was al those 4 months and thinking “why am I not learning from this man?” So I went and started to learn philosophic with my line. He has changed my way of learning how to act and a scene. One thing that is not taught I find in classes or acting schools is business things. That’s one you have to learn hands on and you can get sort of overwhelmed by it. I think that learning acting and be able to study a script and reading can be taught and I also think you really really have to love the story. So read everything. And listen to what everybody says, but if you have your own opinion you have to, I mean that goes for everything. But I think it comes with that attitude because there’s a lot of bullshit people will gonna tell you in how to do in a certain way; I mean there’s a lot of different styles of teaching and lot of different styles of how to take down a script, and if something doesn’t work for you then don’t make it work for you. Find what does. I think that that’s one of the things I always had a problem with at that school. If something doesn’t work for me that “how am I gonna learn?” But there’s always another way to find out how to learn it, you just have to find it. I hope it worked, but I wouldn’t regret my 4 months there.”

Last part of Emilys Meeting Room

http://ruteruthy.tumblr.com/post/120883284371/emilys-meeting-room-the-end

Hope we get similar reports for other Meeting Rooms.

• Love 1

Some stuff from Twitter from David and Emily's panel today --

- David: O & D will have to make up eventually. O is retired for now.

- David: that's a solid yes for Diggle training Thea!

- David called Lyla Diggle's "sugar mama" LOL
- Emily's fav scene with Katie: where she's hurt & she brings her coffee. & in the precinct where the team is just following her to see O.
- Emily's fav sexual innuendos: "I love having you inside me"

David: "Diggle will be wearing tights... No, he won't."

Emily: "Don't tease us like that!"
David: "His costume will just be a speedo."

Emily: "With goggles!"
They laughed.

- Kill/marry/kiss:

As Emily: kiss Oliver, kill Barry, marry Ray.
As Felicity: kiss Ray, kill Barry, marry Oliver.

- Kiss, Marry and Kill between O/B/R - Oliver, Ray and Barry "you don't have to kiss someone you marry..."
- David: "Diggle would marry Oliver"

- Emily said we prob won't see Felicity fightning.

- Oliver and Felicity being domestic brush teeth 24h Oliver cooks dinner

- Emily would like to see a nice dinner at home scene. Or a morning. Oliver would cook.

- Felicity might get bored. Not of Oliver that's never going to happen. But she found something in their "old life" that she might start missing.

- Emily says Felicity will never get bored of Oliver, but she might be bored w/t their mission giving her life purpose.

(edited)

Emily & David Q&A

- Whether Dig could train Thea now that Malcolm is gone to Nanda Parbat? - "Yes!

- Emily Bett Rickards loves all of the sexual innuendos that Felicity makes during the show.

- Fav innuendo from Emily - the one from 121 in the casino scene

- David: O & D will have to make up eventually. O is retired for now.

- "Dig is stil a black driver. nO HE'S NOT!" - David

- David just called Lyla Diggle's "sugar mama" David said argus has hidden swiss accounts that's why he needs no job.

- David: Stephen & I have a bromance song called "Ebony and Ivory". (Available online)

- Kiss, Marry and Kill between O/B/R - Oliver, Ray and Barry "you don't have to kiss someone you marry..."

- Kill/marry/kiss: As Emily: kiss Oliver, kill Barry, marry Ray. As Felicity: kiss Ray, kill Barry, marry Oliver.

- David says Diggle would pick Oliver to marry

- E's fav scene with Katie: where she's hurt & she brings her coffee. & in the precinct where the team is just following her to see O.

- Emily said we prob won't see Felicity fightning.

- David: "His costume will just be a speedo." Emily: "With goggles!" They laughed.

- David: "Diggle will be wearing tights... No, he won't." Emily: "Don't tease us like that!"

- Felicity might get bored. Not of Oliver that's never going to happen.

- But she found something in their "old life" that she might start missing

- Emily would like to see a nice dinner at home scene. Or a morning. Oliver would cook.

- "felicity is a Hero." Emily

- Felicity is inside Emily.

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 2
(edited)

And a short video from the Verdant party with actors and fans.

https://instagram.com/p/3oKZ53nR_0/

From Rick Cosnett's previous comicon comment about wanting a scene with Eddie & Felicity, and now watching him dance with EBR in that video (some chemistry there)... I can't help wondering how my opinion of Felicity's S3 love triangle might've been different if her new romance had been with an Eddie-like character who was played by someone like Rick Cosnett.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 6