Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Maybe they #FellInLove via ###s. Perhaps they are #Soulmates #MeantToBe #SoInLove #Grateful.

Thanks peeps for checking if she is connected to OUAT, perhaps time will reveal something. I honestly don't remember her from anything, but they are going to Hell this year, so maybe she'll be there.

Thanks peeps for checking if she is connected to OUAT, perhaps time will reveal something. I honestly don't remember her from anything, but they are going to Hell this year, so maybe she'll be there.

Well, right now, Oliver and company are

digging their way down through Purgatory

--Oliver must completely "forget" about her once they reach Hell and "accidentally" leave her there. #FlashbackHell

I can't remember if they dig in 4x15 or if it happened already. I completely zone out during FB.

--Oliver must completely "forget" about her once they reach Hell and "accidentally" leave her there. #FlashbackHell

I can't remember if they dig in 4x15 or if it happened already. I completely zone out during FB.

I think they dug through a wall... it's all a little hazy for me...

#CrossoverOpportunity #MakeItHappen #MakeFBInterestingAgain

• Love 1

They called it digging but they were too lazy to actually leave the set they'd made as a jail so instead it looked like they just were knocking down a wall. They must be feeling the budget since early in the season they had dozens of extras and in the "digging scene" I don't think they even had six people.  At least with the falling numbers it should make it easier for Oliver to save everyone. 

• Love 2

Is that possible? And how much would that be?

According to the site

There will be double and triple photoshoots. Prices and combinations will be added at a later time.

I'm hoping that one of the triples they line up is OG TA.  As for prices it should be slightly less than paying for 3 individual photos.  

• Love 1

Well, now I have some sick need for a crossover fic incorporating Oliver and Company as OTA in the enchanted forest.

On another note I really wanna go to this con but I already planned my convention and vacation for the year right before it was announced and can't back out. :/

• Love 1

Perhaps they finally have scenes together again and now SA is being exposed to her germs... Yay for colds!

Tomorrow's episode is going to be bad, I feel the spin control machine starting to awaken on social media.

• Love 1

I hope they do an OTA panel and an OTA photo op and a SA/EBR photo op.

I have a lot of wants for someone who isn't going. Lol

omg you're like me. This is also killing me. Can't stop laughing!

Yeah they don't talk on Twitter for a grand while and this pops up just in time for tomorrow. They're killing me.

Here's the EBR and DR twitter exchange...

Emily Bett Rickards ‏@EmilyBett  12h12 hours ago
DIGGLE ON FLASH!?!
@david_ramsey Leave me… I need to prepare.
David Ramsey ‏@david_ramsey  10h10 hours ago
@EmilyBett One would need to prepare for a Flashin Diggle. Let's just leave it at that
Emily Bett Rickards ‏@EmilyBett
@david_ramsey ⚡⛏(that’s a digging tool right?… It’s either that or aka ‘DINGLE’) your choice.
7:57 PM - 23 Feb 2016

https://twitter.com/EmilyBett/status/702341473849774081

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Okay, so that was...something.

I love how KC left out all the horribleness of Laurel and Sara's relationship in her breakdown of the grand "Sisterhood of the Traveling Canary Jacket" (tm me). Connected like twins? oooookaaay.....

Nothing about how bad they were to each other in S2 or how she threw her out of her apartment in s2. I get she has to spin it to the positive but .....you know we know what happened.

• Love 1

They ended up making up and moving on, they spent more positive time together then they have negative.

Wasn't a large part of the reason Laurel spiraled into drugs and alcohol was the return of Sara? Or do I have that wrong? I'm just saying that it would have made the reconciliation seem more meaningful if KC had acknowledged the difficulties they had and that they reconciled in spite of those major issues.

• Love 2

Wasn't a large part of the reason Laurel spiraled into drugs and alcohol was the return of Sara? Or do I have that wrong? I'm just saying that it would have made the reconciliation seem more meaningful if KC had acknowledged the difficulties they had and that they reconciled in spite of those major issues.

No I'm pretty sure Laurel spiralled into drugs/alcohol because of Tommy and found out about Sara when she hit rock bottom (AKA when she threw a glass at her)

• Love 2

The twin-thing must be new because I'm pretty sure Laurel was the one telling Dinah that Sara is DEAD DEAD DEAD in S1.

I do want to thank KC for saying nothing that makes me question her grave reservation. She dodged the future storyline question Twice.

The twin-thing must be new because I'm pretty sure Laurel was the one telling Dinah that Sara is DEAD DEAD DEAD in S1.

I do want to thank KC for saying nothing that makes me question her grave reservation. She dodged the future storyline question Twice.

tumblr_nu54ouOwvY1uelehno1_500.gif

• Love 13

I'm gonna source the internet for KC's twin idea. She probably heard about the theories that SL's twin may be the one going to LoT, when people were speculating who CL could be. And then she completely forgot that that theory was no longer relevant once she resurrected SL for shits & giggles. But never doubt KC's ability to somehow make every theory about her.

Next thing you know her SL will be soulmates. It's only a matter of time. But in her defense she only has a few more interviews to pitch out any & all ideas that might keep her job in any capacity alive in the Flarrowverse. Heck being a twin got Celina Jade a paying gig in s3. Perhaps KC is just looking at her bottom line.

• Love 1

I was so confused by that. I thought it was a typo in the article. I'm still thinking it is.  But if not...well alrighty then!

No I'm pretty sure Laurel spiralled into drugs/alcohol because of Tommy and found out about Sara when she hit rock bottom (AKA when she threw a glass at her)

I thought she throwing the drink at Sara was the start of her drinking.  But to be fair, I was rolling my eyes so much I was probably blind to all of that. But finding out about Sara didn't really help her right? I mean she did quit drinking and just went off the deep end without self- medicating. I mean to me she had to be off the deep end if she was willing to drag her sister's dead body all over the place.  It's convenient to ignore the bad parts of Laurel's interactions with Sara for the "Sisterhood" . I just find it amusing that I never see Laurel the way KC sees Laurel.

All I got from KCs interview is that LL is nothing without Sara. She has no identity, no purpose. It's a shame considering LL at least HAD an identity (regardless of how wishy washy said identity was) in S1. I just feel bad for the character now. She's an afterthought because the writers treat her as such.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 8

Finding out Sara was alive and throwing the glass helped Laurel sober up. Laurel found out Sara was alive in 2x13 and gives up drinking/pills by the end of 2x14, apologizing to Sara for her behavior. 

Naw, son. Laurel was still the bitterest of all Bettys when she threw that glass at Sara and kicked her out. What helped sober Laurel up was NOT finding out her dear sister Sara was still alive or any sisterly twinsies connection but Oliver being absolutely done with her and offering to enable her drinking more by paying off her tab at Verdant. Oliver pushed her to take stock and look at herself. Not her beloved sister who she, apparently, has an amazing connection with.

If Laurel really does end up in the grave, I think I might really miss KC's hilarious interviews and con answers.

Edited by SleepDeprived
  • Love 22

Naw, son. Laurel was still the bitterest of all Bettys when she threw that glass at Sara and kicked her out. What helped sober Laurel up was NOT finding out her dear sister Sara was still alive or any sisterly twinsies connection but Oliver being absolutely done with her and offering to enable her drinking more by paying off her tab at Verdant. Oliver pushed her to take stock and look at herself. Not her beloved sister who she, apparently, has an amazing connection with.

If Laurel really does end up in the grave, I think I might really miss KC's hilarious interviews and con answers.

True, but Laurel/Sara only spent 1 1/2 episodes at "odds" in the end and the remainder of S2 being supportive of one another.

It looks like Felicity and Curtis will be burning the midnight oil. Look at that ponytail. It only gets that mussed three times a year tops.

I don't think she's wearing pants yet... so the shit is close to it but has not quite hit the fan yet :)

• Love 4

My god did Laurel have the nerve to be pissed at Sara for having an affair with her boyfriend, then faking up with him when he was her ex? What a dreadful human being I don't know how she lives with herself, is she not aware her only place in life is to give Oliver and Sara what they want? Is she not aware her own illness is a much lower priority than anything that happens to Oliver or Sara? Has she forgotten she's of far less value to anyone than a couple of killers who were happily screwing behind her back?

Since we were discussing what KC did or did not mention in her interview about Laurel and Sara's relationship as sisters you do bring up a point that KC might have even mentioned that she was really upset with Sara and Oliver.  Either way, the upbeat tone and revisionist history in KC's interview remains amusing to me LOL

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

My god did Laurel have the nerve to be pissed at Sara for having an affair with her boyfriend, then faking up with him when he was her ex? What a dreadful human being I don't know how she lives with herself, is she not aware her only place in life is to give Oliver and Sara what they want? Is she not aware her own illness is a much lower priority than anything that happens to Oliver or Sara? Has she forgotten she's of far less value to anyone than a couple of killers who were happily screwing behind her back?

Calm+Down+Woman.gif

• Love 8

Rofl, good god, let's beat a dead horse...again.

Laurel should have been mad at Sara and Oliver for what they did. But honestly the retcon of that scenario makes it hard to completely side with Laurel. But either way, she had seemed to move past that in season one. Yes, I could see how Sara coming back would stir those feelings to the surface but it shouldn't take precedent over the joy of her sister not being dead.

• Love 3

If she hadn't been a depressed pill popping drunk I think she would've been happier.

I agree with that as well, Laurel had been on the down slide since Tommy died. I don't think she was psychologically capable of handling any massive life changes with elegance.

• Love 2