Type keyword(s) to search

True Blood: Speculation

I speculate that during the final season, Sookie will go off half-cocked with some badly formulated plan, and put a bunch of people at risk because they have to save her ass.  Then she will act huffy.

• Love 6
(edited)

I also think that Sam and Tara have the best chemistry of any couple after Hoyt and Jessica. I know it is futile, but continue to hold out hope that Sam and Tara will get back together.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sam and Tara haven't had much interaction for whole seasons at a time now so it's always been highly unlikely that they would ever get back together. And I would venture to guess that Tara is bisexual, not lesbian. Just because she is involved with women lately doesn't make her full-fledged lesbian with no attraction to men anymore. And Rutina and the writers have never identified her as such. Not that it matters at this point. I personally like her with Pam so it doesn't bother me what she calls herself either way. Hell, I would probably like her with Jessica too. I think they had great chemistry even when they were fighting. I was never all that fond of Sam/Tara to be honest. 

I'm still holding out unrealistic hope for Jason and Jessica though. I liked her with Hoyt too but I doubt he would return.

Edited by Turkish

I'm wondering if with all these Bill Flashbacks if Bill and Sookie aren't end game like a lot of pople are speculating; Caroline was his true love afterall. So he'll either die and be reunited with her ala Terry coming to Arelene, or she was turned and he never knew it and when they get cured Bill and Caroline run off together and have many adventures.

I mean, there has to be a point to these flashback now.

What the writers should do:

-   Have Bill's new strain be a superbug that wipes out all vampires.

-   Final scene says "10 years later," and an aged Sookie serving a table at Bellefleur's while Lala is cooking, Sam is teaching his kids about going feral, Andy and Holly are canoodling in the corner, Jason is sheriff, Arlene is the governor of Louisiana, and whoever else is left of the humans/werewolves are all in the bar in an updated homage to Lost.  Fade to black as "People are Strange" comes on the screen.

What they will do:

1)  Tara will be the Marie Curie/Patrick Swayze of true death vamps, and will somehow let Bill know via Lettie Mae how to become the Jonas Salk of 'living' vamps.

2)  They will all get along, and rumors of a movie will surface from time to time, depending on who is stupid enough to fund the project.

(edited)

Regarding Violet, now that she knows about Jason and Jessica's booty call, it's not a question of if she'll retaliate but when, how and with whom. My unspoiled spec is that when Violet's at Jason's place, she'll be thinking of ways to punish Jason and Jessica and then three names will come to mind: Adalin, Sookie and Hoyt. First, I think Violet will try to kill Adalin and frame Jess. As for Sookie, Violet might glamour Jason into hurting/trying to kill her, which could lead to Bill's trying to turn her to "save" her. [sarcasm] Whoo-hoo.[/sarcasm]

But Violet's deadliest weapon of all could be Hoyt. First, Violet could glamour Hoyt into remembering Jason and Jessica and how they betrayed him, prompting him to want revenge. Next, Violet could turn Hoyt and as his new Maker, she could command him to kill Jason and Jess. if Hoyt fails, Violet would give him the True Death, meaning that she will have killed Hoyt not once, but twice. And for this and many other reasons, Violet must meet the True Death.

Re Lafayette and James, my unspoiled spec about them is that James will not only become Lala's lover, he will be his Maker. Back in S2, Lafayette asked Eric to turn him, but since he refused, I think it was a case of "right offer, wrong vamp." However, before Lala gets turned, he could get a final visit from Jesus, who gives his blessing.

Edited by DollEyes