Type keyword(s) to search

I'd Like To Thank the Academy... Someday: Awards, Nominations and Recognition

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Did we know that Dean won Favourite Character? Castiel came second, Sam, fourth. 

I didn't see that but I didn't check yesterday. Thanks for bringing this over! That makes me really happy! And nice that Castiel and Sam made the top 5.  For some reason I thought Root from Person of Interest won for 2016 but that 2015

Here are the past seasons winners.  Dean back on top, where he belongs IMO.

Favorite Character
2017 - Dean Winchester "Supernatural"
2016 - Castiel "Supernatural"
2015 - Samantha Groves / Root "Person Of Interest"
2014 - Felicity Smoak "Arrow"
2013 - Dean Winchester "Supernatural"
2012 - Dean Winchester "Supernatural"
2011 - Dean Winchester "Supernatural"
2010 - Dean Winchester "Supernatural"

• Love 4
(edited)

Just some more insight on Dean's victory.  

Sam doesn't seem to fair well with the Canadagraphs voters.  I'll be surprised if he wins next year.

his years winner for Favorite TV Character is Dean Winchester, giving the show their 6th award in this category, and 5th for this character. Dean won with 364 votes. This was his first win since 2013. After 3 consecutive years of being runner up or 3rd, Dean Winchester returns to the winners circle. Dean started his 2017 year being captured with his brother & faking their death, he then lost his memories, had to suffer through the loss of his mother (again), and ended his year in The Bad Place. Just another typical year for Dean Winchester.

Runner Up was last years winner Castiel "Supernatural" with 293 votes. The only other character besides this years winner to be in every finals. Castiel earns his first runner up finish & 4th top 3 finish (1st, 12th, 13th, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 3rd).
Third was Dirk Gently "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency" with 146 votes. This was Dirks first & seemingly last finals appearance, as the show got canceled shortly after the season ended, just two weeks short of 2018.

Sam Winchester "Supernatural" was in 4th with 140 votes. Sams 7th finals appearance, and 5th consecutive sees him tie his best ever finish from 2010 & 2011 (5th, 5th, 12th, 5th, 4th, 4th). Philip Coulson was 5th with 122  votes. Coulson makes the top 10 for the first time in his 4th consecutive finals appearance (36th, 15th, 22nd).

Lucifer Morningstar "Lucifer" was 6th with 85 votes. Lucifer finishes 6th for the second consecutive year in his only two finals appearances to date. Melinda May "Agents Of SHIELD" was 7th with 78 votes. Melinda makes the top 10 in her 2nd finals appearance (39th) . 2014 Winner Felicity Smoak "Arrow" was 8th with 59 votes. Felicity returns to the top 10 after a steep drop last year in her 5th consecutive finals (26th, 4th, 1st, 4th) Raymond Reddington "The Blacklist" was 9th with 48 votes. This was Reds top finish in his 4th consecutive finals (26th, 16th, 29th). Oliver Queen/Green Arrow "Arrow" was 10th with 40 votes. This was Olivers 5th consecutive finals & 3rd top 10 finish (18th, 7th, 6th, 11th)

1st - DEAN WINCHESTER "SUPERNATURAL" 364
2nd - CASTIEL "SUPERNATURAL" 293
3rd - DIRK GENTLY "DIRK GENTLY'S HOLISTIC DETECTIVE AGENCY" 146
4th - Sam Winchester "Supernatural" 140
5th - Philip Coulson "Agents Of SHIELD" 122
6th - Lucifer Morningstar "Lucifer" 85
7th - Melinda May "Agents Of SHIELD" 78
8th - Felicity Smoak "Arrow" 59
9th - Raymond Reddington "The Blacklist" 48
10th - Oliver Queen/Green Arrow "Arrow" 40
10th - Bart Curlish "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency" 40
12th - The Doctor "Doctor Who" 37
13th - Steve McGarrett "Hawaii Five-O" 33
14th - Mazikeen Smith "Lucifer" 29
15th - Sherlock Holmes "Sherlock" 26
15th - Dr. Shawn Murphy "The Good Doctor" 26
17th - Spencer Reid "Criminal Minds" 25
17th - Liv Moore "iZombie" 25
17th - Negan "The Walking Dead" 25
20th - Captain Hook "Once Upon A Time" 24
20th - Barry Allen/The Flash "The Flash" 24
22nd - Sara Lance/White Canary "Legends Of Tomorrow" 23
22nd - Mick Rory/Heat Wave "Legends Of Tomorrow" 23
24th - Jake Peralta "Brooklyn Nine Nine" 22
24th - Selina Kyle "Gotham" 22
24th - Jane/Eleven "Stranger Things" 22
27th - Lucy Preston "Timeless" 21
28th - Tyrion Lannister "Game Of Thrones" 20
28th - Wyatt Logan "Timeless" 20
30th - Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin "Gotham" 19
31st - Daryl Dixon "The Walking Dead" 18
32nd - Cisco Ramon/Vibe "The Flash" 17
32nd - Nicole Haught "Wynonna Earp" 17
34th - Catlin Snow/Killer Frost "The Flash" 16
34th - Iris West "The Flash" 16
36th - Danny Williams "Hawaii Five-0" 15
36th - Jim Hopper "Stranger Things" 15
38th - Todd Brotzman "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency" 13
38th - Jon Snow "Game Of Thrones" 13
40th - Waverley Earp "Wynonna Earp" 12
41st - John Diggle/Spartan "Arrow" 11
41st - Arya Stark "Game Of Thrones" 11
41st - Alex Danvers "Supergirl" 11
44th - Rufus Carlin "Timeless" 10
45th - Penelope Garcia "Criminal Minds" 9
45th - Dr. Sheldon Cooper "The Big Bang Theory" 9
47th - Dr. John Watson "Sherlock" 8
47th - Dembe Zuma "The Blacklist" 8
49th - Dr. Neil Melendez "The Good Doctor" 7
50th - Dr. Claire Brown "The Good Doctor" 5

Deans 5th win in this category was his first in 4 years, tying the record for longest gap between wins in any category. Dean & Castiel are the only 2 characters in the awards history to make the finals in every year. Deans 364 votes is the smallest win total, breakign the 2012 record of 374, also held by Dean Winchester. This is the 4th time Dean Winchester & Castiel have both finished in the top 3 in the same year.
Characters who made the finals for the first time besides the 3rd place finisher Dirk Gently, included, Bart Curlish in 12th, Dr. Shawn Murphhy 15th, Mick Rory 22nd, Jake Peralta 24th, Selina Kyle 24th, Lucy Preston 27th, Wyatt Logan 28th, Danny Williams 36th, Jim Hopper 36th, Todd Brotzman 38th, Jon Snow 38th, Alex Danvers 41st, Rufus Carlin 44th, Penelope Garcia 45th, Dembe Zuma 47th, Dr. Neil Melendez 49th, Dr. Claire Brown 50th.

I don't think Sam will win. If he hasn't won to this point. When Dean wins it's usually by a bit of a margin.

Edited by catrox14
20 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Did we know that Dean won Favourite Character? Castiel came second, Sam, fourth. 

So good to see Dean make the comeback this year.

And Regarding Dean as best episode was the cherry on top.

• Love 2

Best Of TV Awards 2017 - Best Guest Actor WINNER - JIM BEAVER "SUPERNATURAL"

The 2017 Best Of TV Awards winner in the category of Best Guest Actor is - Jim Beaver "Supernatural"

This years winner for Best Guest Actor is Jim Beaver "Supernatural", giving them their 5th  award in this category, their 54th award overall, and Mr. Beaver his 2nd award (2012 Best Recurring Actor). Jim won with 188 votes.

Runner Up was 2014 winner, and 2013 Recurring Actor winner Oscric Chau "Supernatural" with 91 votes. 
Third was Misha Collins "Timeless" with 88 votes.

2016 Comedy Actor Winner, for his work on Galavant, Timothy Omundson "Lucifer" was in 4th with 56 votes. 2013 Winner, for his work on Supernatural, Ty Olsson "The 100", and Gerald McRaney "This Is Us" tied for 5th with 28 votes.

Kris Holden Ried "Arrow" was 7th with 26 votes. Danny Trejo "The Flash" was 8th with 18 votes. Matt Frewer "Timeless" was 9th with 17 votes. Wil Wheaton "The Big Bang Theory" was 10th with 15 votes. Oded Fehr "The Blacklist" was 11th with 8 votes.

1st - JIM BEAVER "SUPERNATURAL" 188
2nd - OSRIC CHAU "SUPERNATURAL" 91
3th - MISHA COLLINS "TIMELESS" 88
4th - Timothy Omundson "Lucifer" 56
5th - Ty Olsson "The 100" 28
5th - Gerald McRaney "This Is Us" 28
7th - Kris Holden Ried "Arrow" 26
8th - Danny Trejo "The Flash" 18
9th - Matt Frewer "Timeless" 17
10th - Wil Wheaton "The Big Bang Theory" 15
11th - Oded Fehr "The Blacklist" 8

Jim Beaver wins his first award since 2012 making the longest time between wins in the BOTVAs to date. The top 5 in the category are all winners of awards in this category, or another category in the past, but only the top 2 won their previous awards for the same show and character. With 188 votes, Jim wins with the lowest winning total in this category, breaking the previous mark of 276 by Mark Pellegrino "Supernatural" in 2016.

Best Of TV Awards 2017 - Best Guest Actress WINNER - RUTH CONNELL "SUPERNATURAL"

This years winner for Best Guest Actress is Ruth Connell "Supernatural", giving the show its 53rd award, and Ruth her 3rd award in 3 consecutive years, in 3 different categories (2015 SciFi/Fantasy Actress, 2016 Recurring Actress), all of which are 1sts for the awards.. Ruth won with 315 votes.

Runner Up was Lindsey Gort "Lucifer" with 60 votes. 
Third was 2014 SciFi/Fantasy Actress Winner Jenna Coleman "Doctor Who" with 44 votes.

Jodie Whittaker "Doctor Who" was in 4th with 33 votes. 2014 Action/Drama Actress Winner Emily Bett Rickards "The Flash" was 5th with 30 votes.

Kathryn Newton "Supernatural" was 6th with 29 votes. Katrina Law "Arrow" & Susanna Thompson "Timeless tied for 7th with 24 votes. Katie Cassidy "Legends Of Tomorrow" was 9th with 19 votes. 2015 & 2016 Action/Drama Actress Winner Amy Acker "MacGyver" was 10th with 15 votes. Eve Harlow "Agents Of SHIELD" was 11th with 14 votes.

1st - RUTH CONNELL "SUPERNATURAL" 315
2nd - LINDSEY GORT "LUCIFER" 60
3rd - JENNA COLEMAN "DOCTOR WHO" 44
4th - Jodie Whittaker "Doctor Who" 33
5th - Emily Bett Rickards "The Flash" 30
6th - Kathryn Newton "Supernatural" 29
7th - Katrina Law "Arrow" 24
7th - Susanna Thompson "Timeless" 24
9th - Katie Cassidy "Legends Of Tomorrow" 19
10th - Amy Acker "MacGyver" 15
11th - Eve Harlow "Agents Of SHIELD" 14

Connell becomes the first Guest Actress winner. The 6 previous years, Actors & Actresses competed for the same award. Amy Acker, Emily Bett Rickards (2X) are the only finalists this year to have been in the finals for Guest Actor previously. Besides Connell, there were three other former Best Actress winners in this years Guest Actress finals, Emily Bett Rickards 2014 Action/Drama Winner, Jenna Coleman 2014 Sci-Fi/Fantasy Winner, Amy Acker 2015/2016 Action/Drama winner.
With the creation of this category, the top vote getters from the previous years "Guest Star" categories will be added to the all-time winners page.

(edited)

J2M are in the Alpha Male Madness 2018 Sweet Sixteen. Didn't even know this was happening. 

http://www.eonline.com/news/921525/alpha-male-madness-2018-vote-in-the-sweet-16-now

Jensen vs Richard Rankin from Outlander

Misha vs Stephen Amell (that's just mean for me)

Jared vs Noel Fisher (from Shameless)

ETA: Right now Jared and Jensen are losing by wide margins. Misha has a narrow lead over SA.

Edited by catrox14

Of course it'll likely change between now and the end of the round but at the time of my voting the results were:

Misha Collins (Supernatural) 54.6%

Stephen Amell (Arrow) 45.4%

Noel Fisher (Shameless) 70.3%

Jared Padalecki (Supernatural) 29.7%

Richard Rankin (Outlander) 67.0%

Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) 33.0%

Just now, Wayward Son said:

Of course it'll likely change between now and the end of the round but at the time of my voting the results were:

So wait. Did you know about this before I brought it over....and if you did...you didn't share with the rest of the class??

• Love 1
Just now, catrox14 said:

So wait. Did you know about this before I brought it over....and if you did...you didn't share with the rest of the class??

No, no I just voted there now haha. I just meant that was the results when I posted! Someone could vote ten minutes from now and the results are flipped haha. I find these things can quickly change particularly if an actors losing or barely winning and their fans make a push to try and get them the win :) 

52 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

You are correct! Misha is now 53.5% to Stephen's 46.5%; Jared is 31.9% to Noel's 68.1%; Jensen is 37.3% to Richard's 62.7%.

• Love 1

hm, when i searched up SPN the ratings are 8.5, 92%, and 9.1 on imbd, rotten tomatoes, and tv.com respectively. i thought they would be lower than that, 7 at least. oh well, yayz

1 hour ago, Iju said:

hm, when i searched up SPN the ratings are 8.5, 92%, and 9.1 on imbd, rotten tomatoes, and tv.com respectively. i thought they would be lower than that, 7 at least. oh well, yayz

What?

Sorry, autocorrect. I meant to ask why, not what.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:52 PM, DeeDee79 said:

You are correct! Misha is now 53.5% to Stephen's 46.5%; Jared is 31.9% to Noel's 68.1%; Jensen is 37.3% to Richard's 62.7%.

Update ( after voting again ) : Misha: 69.6% to Stephen's 30.4%; Jared is 30.7% to Noel's 69.3%; Jensen is 42.8% to Richard's 57.2%. 

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

What?

Sorry, autocorrect. I meant to ask why, not what.

well because it's been declared as going downhill for so long (not like i would know, not now) i thought the ratings would drop at least a bit. now it looks like it's doing at its top tier.

Edited by Iju
14 minutes ago, Iju said:

well because it's been declared as going downhill for so long (not like i would know, not now) i thought the ratings would drop at least a bit. now it looks like it's doing at its top tier.

I'm thinking that it's from all of the publicity that that show has been getting these days. More viewers are being drawn in.

Edited by DeeDee79
1 hour ago, DeeDee79 said:

I'm thinking that it's from all of the publicity that that show has been getting these days. More viewers are being drawn in.

oh so this is a successful year? looks like no matter what people say the show is still appealing anyway ;)

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

Shame Jared wasn’t able to make it into the top 8 too. 

Shame Jensen wasn't either especially given how many times he's won it outright. I've lost count how many times he won.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Shame Jensen wasn't either especially given how many times he's won it outright. I've lost count how many times he won.

Exactly! Ackles hogs the attention more than enough and it leaves the hard work of others unacknowledged. So good he didn’t win something for once I say!

Edited by Wayward Son
3 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

Exactly! Ackles hogs the attention more than enough and it leaves the hard work of others unacknowledged. So good he didn’t win something for once I say!

LOL hogs the attention? What? He's not involved in promoting himself in these things? What are you talking about?

I mean he is the Alpha Male on SPN so I'll settle for that.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

LOL hogs the attention? What? He's not involved in promoting himself in these things? What are you talking about?

I mean he is the Alpha Male on SPN so I'll settle for that.

I thought what I was talking about was pretty self explanatory, but to clarify. Ackles wins more than enough awards IMO, to the point the rest of the casts hard work is often ignored and not given the credit deserved. So him losing for once is definitely not a shame especially compared to how it’s a shame Jared (who unfairly gets nowhere near as much praise as Ackles) didn’t progress any further. 

Edited by Wayward Son
(edited)

Actually it wasn't that self explanatory or I would t have asked. You made it seem like JA himself was seeking the attention. That Jensen is arguably more popular on a poll with unlimited voting seems like a weird way to bash him or his loyal fans.

What hard work? Voting till their fingers fall off? LOL

As to the others not getting credit, have you missed the PCA that went to Misha before Jensen won a couple of years ago? Sorry but Misha and Jared do just  fine in other awards things.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 5

I wasn’t bashing anyone. I was simply pointing out that I don’t consider his failure to progress further a shame as he generally overshadows the other members of the cast who don’t get the praise they deserve for their hard work. I am entitled to not worship the ground Ackles walks on and I don’t have to wish for him to get each and every award available. So I think we should agree to disagree. 

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

I wasn’t bashing anyone. I was simply pointing out that I don’t consider his failure to progress further a shame as he generally overshadows the other members of the cast who don’t get the praise they deserve for their hard work. I am entitled to not worship the ground Ackles walks on and I don’t have to wish for him to get each and every award available. So I think we should agree to disagree. 

? Who said you have to worship him? That's a weird direction to go that I didn't say nor imply. I said already it seemed like you were implying that Jensen himself,was doing something that "hogged the attention". If that's not what you meant, fair enough.

• Love 1

I don't believe Jensen has to win anything more than he does on the press the button as many times as you can polls. Just wanted to point out that it seems to me that Jensen is very much aware and is always pointing that Supernatural and he would not be where it/he was without all the hard work that everyone else does. I think that is a particular part of his character to not like praise just for himself. Not to say that Jared and Misha are not grateful but it is not one of the areas they stress.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Icarus said:

I don't believe Jensen has to win anything more than he does on the press the button as many times as you can polls. Just wanted to point out that it seems to me that Jensen is very much aware and is always pointing that Supernatural and he would not be where it/he was without all the hard work that everyone else does. I think that is a particular part of his character to not like praise just for himself. Not to say that Jared and Misha are not grateful but it is not one of the areas they stress.

Not saying this in an argumentative way (I’m happy to just agree to disagree) but in a general musing way; it’s funny how we can all perceive things differently. Personally, Ackles comes across as quite arrogant to me. IMO he only considers the work done by himself and possibly Jared as important and no one else matters. 

Edited by Wayward Son
9 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Yeah that's always been the case.  Maybe we've just got some crossed wires here. Voting polls don't reflect credit or what have you. To me they reflect popularity of the actors based on rather superficial measures. It's not about their acting skills or anything else. 

I think The Canadagraphs polls showed just how popular, in that limited  sample size of how well though of the show is in general. Look how many categories SPN won besides Jensen himelf. 

• Love 1

Not saying this in an argumentative way (I’m happy to just agree to disagree) but it’s funny how we can all perceive things differently. Personally, Ackles comes across as quite arrogant to me. IMO he only considers the work done by himself and possibly Jared as important and no one else matters. 

Okey dokey - on the agree to disagree bit andI I guess I will be way out of order on this - just watch the videos of him - he is literally always saying that it is the team etc etc that make it work - all the press that we get say how good.......... I have just realised that I need to move on as there is not point in this at all.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Wayward Son said:

Ackles comes across as quite arrogant to me. IMO he only considers the work done by himself and possibly Jared as important and no one else matters. 

Whether he has a 'arrogant" attitude is a matter of perception. That he deflects praise given to him and puts it on to others like the writers, the producers, the entire cast and crew is not a matter of perception. There are scores of  interviews, con appearances and other public things that show this in action.  Maybe you have missed those comments by him, but they are there and they do exist. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Okey dokey - on the agree to disagree bit andI I guess I will be way out of order on this - just watch the videos of him - he is literally always saying that it is the team etc etc that make it work - all the press that we get say how good.......... I have just realised that I need to move on as there is not point in this at all.

9 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Whether he has a 'arrogant" attitude is a matter of perception. That he deflects praise given to him and puts it on to others like the writers, the producers, the entire cast and crew is not a matter of perception. There are scores of  interviews, con appearances and other public things that show this in action.  Maybe you have missed those comments by him, but they are there and they do exist. 

Perhaps the two of you are right that he credits the majority of the cast and crew. I am willing to concede that may be the case in some cases. 

However, he doesn’t credit Misha and in fact he and Jared both love to frequently mock and belittle Misha’s contribution to the show with snide little remarks about how he isn’t in every episode and therefore doesn’t do much work. 

Which by the way unless it ever comes out Misha was offered a full time position and turned it down (and no I don’t think that ever happened before I’m accused of being a deluded Misha Stan) it’s a pretty dick move mocking that someone hasn’t got full time work.

So a possible change of stance on my part in some cases, but I’m sticking to agree to disagree re Misha where his arrogance definitely shows.

Edited by Wayward Son

However, he doesn’t credit Misha and in fact he and Jared both love to frequently mock and belittle Misha’s contribution to the show with snide little remarks about how he isn’t in every episode and therefore doesn’t do much wo

Jensen praised Misha at the Honolulu Con for his performance as Empty Cas. He teased him a bit but in the end he said he thought it was good.  He's praised Misha for his work as Lucifer Cas and in THE END.  Maybe you've missed those as well.  He was sincere in his praise.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

Jensen praised Misha at the Honolulu Con for his performance as Empty Cas. He teased him a bit but in the end he said he thought it was good.  He's praised Misha for his work as Lucifer Cas and in THE END.  Maybe you've missed those as well.  He was sincere in his praise.  

The odd crumb here and there doesn’t remotely measure up to the consistent digs as far as I’m concerned. 

Anyway, I’ve said my bit only posted after agreeing to disagree to change my stance partially and now I’ve done that I’m gonna make this my last post on the topic. 

7 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

The odd crumb here and there doesn’t remotely measure up to the consistent digs as far as I’m concerned. 

Anyway, I’ve said my bit only posted after agreeing to disagree to change my stance partially and now I’ve done that I’m gonna make this my last post on the topic. 

Just out of curiosity, can you point me to an interview or panel where Misha praises either Jared or Jensen without the requisite joke or sarcastic  (in fun) jibe? Granted, I don't watch many Misha standalone things, so I may have missed it. Just one will do. 

I believe that Jensen and Misha are close friends, and they have demonstrated it many times. If the shtick on stage at the cons or the trio interviews when they all tease each other is all you base your perceptions on, then that is a pretty skewed view, IMO.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 8
(edited)

SPN is up for a few categories in the Previous luges. EDIT: for the Previouslies Awards. But I'm leaving the Previous luges cause that made me laugh.  (Freaking autocorrect on mobile sucks)

They are up for: 

Best Episode of a Sci Fi/Supernatural Show:

Advanced Thanatology

Scoobynatural

Best Cinematography

Best Sci-Fi/Supernatural Show

Worst Writing for a Sci Fi Supernatural Show

We Heart Bad Boys : Favorite Villain

Lucifer

Favorite Secondary Character:

Supernatural- Jack

Supernatural -Rowena

Supernatural - Lucifer

BFFs Forever! : Favorite Friendship::

Supernatural - Dean and Castiel

Badassiest Badass: Ain’t Got Time To Bleed:

Supernatural - Dean Winchester

Now I Can Die Happy: Most Satisfying Death Scene:

Supernatural - Lucifer

More Than Just A Prop: Favorite Performance By An Inanimate Object:

Supernatural - The Impala AKA Baby

Favorite TV Moment Of The Year:

Supernatural: Dean becomes the Michael Sword for AU Michael and is shown with full shadow wings
Supernatural: Dean kills Lucifer

Be Careful What You Wish For: Most Gratuitous Fanservice:
Supernatural: AU Charlie and AU Bobby
Supernatural: Gabriel's return
Supernatural: Scooby Doo crossover episode

We Go Together: Favorite Couple Or Ship:

Supernatural: Dean and Castiel
Supernatural: Sam and Rowena

The Pierce Of The Year: Most Disposable Character:

Supernatural - Mary Winchester

My Eyes! My Eyes!: Scene or Image From A TV Show That You Wish You Could Unsee

Supernatural: Lucifer and Sister Jo overly sexualized "grace sucking" scenes and pillow talk

This Nearly Killed Me: Saddest Death Scene

Supernatural: Castiel's hunters funeral

Edited by catrox14
Clarity because autocorrect sucks on mobile
(edited)

Con't..

Long in the Tooth: Show That Still Airs Long Past Its Expiration Date:

Supernatural

Not You Again!: Least Entertaining Villain

Supernatural: Asmodeus

Supernatural: Lucifer

Okay, I think I've got them all.

But seriously, if you don't vote for Baby,*** turn in you r fan card now ?

***To be clear it's for the category of Favorite Performance by an Inanimate Object.

Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by catrox14
clarity

I'm not voting for Baby or turning in my fan card so :P 

Sorry, Baby did have a great fight scene in it but the first half was a complete snooze fest. And the fact that they had those girls joy riding in it after Dean turned over the keys so easily . . . just, NO!. Overall, it was one of the better ones we occasionally get but unfortunately I guess I haven't lowered my standards enough to rave about it like most do.

And, yes, I know you were kidding! Just have had that bottled up for a while and finally had time to say something. I mean the fight scenes were AWESOME, no lie, and I could totally vote on that but there was a lot of dead time in between those explosive bits of GREATNESS!!!

10 minutes ago, Res said:

Sorry, Baby did have a great fight scene in it but the first half was a complete snooze fest. And the fact that they had those girls joy riding in it after Dean turned over the keys so easily . . . just, NO!. Overall, it was one of the better ones we occasionally get but unfortunately I guess I haven't lowered my standards enough to rave about it like most do.

And, yes, I know you were kidding! Just have had that bottled up for a while and finally had time to say something. I mean the fight scenes were AWESOME, no lie, and I could totally vote on that but there was a lot of dead time in between those explosive bits of GREATNESS!!!

The category is for actual Baby, not the episode “Baby.”

21 minutes ago, Jeddah said:

The category is for actual Baby, not the episode “Baby.”

OH. MY Bad! So sorry! That's what I get for Assuming! (color me embarrassed!)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Res said:

31 minutes ago, Res said:

OH. MY Bad! So sorry! That's what I get for Assuming! (color me embarrassed!)

The category above is :

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

The category above is :

Just finished actually voting. Made my vote! Thanks!

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Dumb question: It says the top five will move on. - are we supposed to/allowed to vote for more than one (five?) options in a category?

You may vote for as many as you want in this round!  In the next (final) round, you will only be able to vote for one.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, OtterMommy said:

You may vote for as many as you want in this round!  In the next (final) round, you will only be able to vote for one.

Thanks! Do the amount of votes they get in this round count going forward, or is it starting from scratch once the final five are decided?

4 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Thanks! Do the amount of votes they get in this round count going forward, or is it starting from scratch once the final five are decided?

No.  Once the top five are determined in this round, those 5 "finalists" go into the final round with a clean slate.

• Love 1