Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Four Leeches and a Funeral

Reality star Dwight Eubanks says farewell to his nose with a funeral; a woman's boob job has left her with a suspicious bubble on her breast; and a busty performer gives the doctors a smashing show they're unlikely to forget.

I did not know Breasty McCan-smasher had fake tits before now. I thought it was funny how she told that autograph/selfie seeker they were natural before telling the true story.

I must say that Dwight's nose looks so much better.  That I-break-things-with-my-breasts was crazy.  Can't those things pop and ooze?

Dwight looked very handsome.

Id be afraid all those blows to the breast would cause some kind of cancer, that kind of abuse of any body part can't be good.

• Love 1

Agreed, Dwight's new nose looks much better and glad he can breathe.  Paul was great with his mother.

The breast reduction was also good.  Not in with leeches but if it works...

2000 cc implants and she smashes stuff around?  Her breasts are so overstretched and misshapen.  Not good.  How old do you think she is?  She looks late 50s.

I have an "Arab" nose and have always hated my nose. It is way too big for my taste and I have a bump on the bridge. But, after watching this show and seeing how butchered a lot of these people come out of surgery, I think I will start to embrace my nose...lol!

• Love 8

It seemed to me that mega tits was using her wrist or arm to smash the cans.  If she wants to impress me, she needs to do the smashing with her hands in the air (like she just don't care)!

• Love 3

The can smashing woman had some nasty boobs. They were so stretched out and floppy. I would be scared to do what she does because the implants might pop.

With all the bad reviews that Terry has, I would never go to him for any plastic surgery.

• Love 1

If he did any of the work on his wife's face, that's a reason to run away screaming right there. She's a walking ad for no bueno.

Lol! She has a permanent "suprised" look on her face.

• Love 1

Their assistant who ushers in the patients with, "Beautiful day, doctors! Here's so-and-so!" has kind of a pinchy face, too.

I've never gotten a great look at her, but I remember the first time I saw her thinking something looked off with her, but then the next time I realize that she looked Asian, maybe Southeast Asian - maybe Thai?, but her blondish hair had made me assume first that she was white. So maybe she's not as surgeried-up as she seemed.

It's hard to believe, but I've actually seen TWO women on TV that do the smashing-things-with-boobs act. The other was on AMC's Freak Show. I see stars when my cats walk on my boobs, so I can't imagine smashing random objects with them.

• Love 2

I did not know Breasty McCan-smasher had fake tits before now. I thought it was funny how she told that autograph/selfie seeker they were natural before telling the true story.

I just saw this episode today. She didn't say they were real. When he asked if they were real she said "real heavy".

so shouldnt dame who's mother had breast cancer so young at least get tested for the BRCA gene? and also they should have told us what she needs to do going foward to see if she has developed cancer. Can she get a mammogram now? Can she feel a lump now? I HATED how they ignored all this- he says I went in and looked and you are fine! Big deal NOW she is fine she is only 29 and her mom was 36 when she developed breast cancer.