Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: The Bacon Bra

OnceSane

The docs help a female bodybuilder who wants to appear more feminine; Paul performs surgery on a woman is self-conscious about her nostrils; and a patient is obsessed with looking like a blowup doll.

I saw the preview.  It's amazing the amount of repeat implant surgeries - wonder if that's the norm?  Or just the botcheds?

What was more disturbing than the blow-up doll patient was that E tacked on the Kardashians.  All of a sudden, there's Scott asking one of the Jenner girls if she can match a model's vagina with her face.  Took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't part of Botched.  Nasty!

• Love 3

I saw the preview.  It's amazing the amount of repeat implant surgeries - wonder if that's the norm?  Or just the botcheds?

I think breast implants have to, or should, be replaced every ten years.

Okay, so I will wait until more people have seen the last episode. But I do have to say I am tired of the network pushing the K people off on me, us. I go to great lengths to avoid all of them. I think if someone's mother is sleasy enough to promote a sex tape of her own daughter there is no reason for me to follow them.

• Love 2

Body builder didn't look appreciably softer to me.  The lack of body fat makes her look manly as does the steroids and HGH. 

The woman who had her nose done - looked fabulous.  Nassif did a great job.

Blow up doll was just disturbing.  Nassif thought Dubrow was pranking him with that patient.  He recommended she go to a psychologist.

For the full episode, they tacked on Good Work, the show with RuPaul, Sophia Vergara's sister and Dubrow.  Better than the Ks but still low class.

Body builder didn't look appreciably softer to me.  The lack of body fat makes her look manly as does the steroids and HGH. 

I agree, although her neck looked better in that the doctor did what she requested. I think she's better off just accepting what she looks like, she's built a strong body and it's erroneous to assume no man will want her that way. She has to stop all those treatments though!!!! And stop lying to doctors.

(edited)

That blow-up doll woman was a MESS. I was angry watching her.

I decided that body builder woman had laser resurfacing or something because her facial skin looked markedly different (smoother) in the "after" shot. She reminded me of Mickey Roarke.

And what was up with her taking a caravan of her friends with her in a limo to the surgery center? Do none of these people have jobs? Who even goes with their friend to a boob job consultation? I wouldn't think of going with anyone to the doctor unless it were my imaginary husband if he were seriously ill, or a parent if they were elderly.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 1

• What was Venus Vercosa doing on this show? Yeah, steroids will do that to you. I wasn't paying close enough attention to when she showed up in the limo for surgery, but was she drinking that champaign with her friends?

The doctors did a great job on the woman with the hideously botched nose job.

The guy who wanted to look like a plastic blowup sex doll has some serious mental issues. I think their recomendation to see a pyschologist is too little, too late. I think I know someone from Atlanta on Facebook who knows that person.

• Love 1
  • What was Venus Vercosa doing on this show? Yeah, steroids will do that to you. I wasn't paying close enough attention to when she showed up in the limo for surgery, but was she drinking that champaign with her friends?

She wasn't drinking. Sadly, I was paying attention.

Dr. Dubrow used pigskin as in internal mesh/sling to support Body Builder's implants and thinned skin (due to steroid use). He referred to it as a "bacon bra". It was dumb that he called it that and dumb that E! called the entire episode that. Dubrow thinks he's hilarious. He's not.

• Love 3

That blow-up doll woman was a MESS. I was angry watching her.

She kept randomly pursing her lips and it annoyed me so much. I kept thinking, "Stop that! You look like a fish." It looked awful. Why she thinks that is attractive, I will never understand.

• Love 3

Blow up chick WAS attractive though. When she still had the black hair in the old pictures, she looked like a real woman.  Why she decided along the line to look like a cheap plastic sex doll, I have no clue.

The blow up doll woman made me sad. Hope she finds the help she needs.

Terry has such corny humor.  He's the type of guy who has difficulty being serious and finds everything amusing; always looking for the humor in every situation.  He looks at the world through the eyes of a clown. I don't dislike him (he reminds me of my own very silly father who has to joke about everything) but I can see how that type of personality can annoy some people.

Anyone else think bodybuilder chick looked a bit like Pumpkinhead? When she turned to the side and we got a profile shot it looked like something from a horror movie, especially on her day after surgery checkup. Also, I agree that even with all that surgery she will never look soft or feminine. I'm not saying she will never find a man....but there's definitely a niche market of men who like that sort of appearance on a woman. She also needs to lay off the steroids. Eeeks.