Type keyword(s) to search

Davina & Sean

• Start Topic

Of course everything happens for a reason. You got matched with a loser because the matchmakers were idiots. The matchmakers are idiots because their parents dropped them on their heads. Their parents dropped them on their heads because they were careless. They were careless because they were distracted. They were distracted because they saw squirrels on the bird feeders. The squirrels were on the bird feeders because they were hungry. They were hungry because the tree containing their stash of acorns was cut down. The tree was cut down because it has Dutch Elm Disease.

Yes everything happens for a reason. Davina and Sean were matched because of Dutch Elm Disease.

• Love 10

Sean's fake crying at the reunion was so infuriating. I cannot believe the experts still cannot read through his bull shit. I have no professional qualifications in psychology, but to me it's clear as day that Sean has been a con artist from day one. 

• Love 6

Sean's fake crying at the reunion was so infuriating. I cannot believe the experts still cannot read through his bull shit. I have no professional qualifications in psychology, but to me it's clear as day that Sean has been a con artist from day one.

That and his narrative that Davina made him stay away due to causing his anxiety, I just wanted somebody to say Sean you are an adult you choose your actions, even if Davina was the worst person in the world it was still YOU that chose to sulk in NJ.

• Love 7

I don't think Sean was anxious. I think he saw he wasn't going to have sex so he found an excuse to leave. It was a lame excuse but I've basically done the same thing...usually it's a conference call or early meeting.

It gave him a chance to go home and relax instead of listening to another one of Davina's infuriatingly tedious conversations about herself.

• Love 2

I don't think Sean was anxious. I think he saw he wasn't going to have sex so he found an excuse to leave. It was a lame excuse but I've basically done the same thing...usually it's a conference call or early meeting.It gave him a chance to go home and relax instead of listening to another one of Davina's infuriatingly tedious conversations about herself.

Yes, but I assume you were not married to any of those women.

• Love 1
(edited)

When did Davina get a chance to say anything but "positivity?" SEAN .NEVER. SHUT. UP.

Yes, but I assume you were not married to any of those women.

One would hope.

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 4

What do you mean, gave him a chance to go home? He never left!

After the honeymoon, 7 nights or so, they only spent 3-4 more nights together over the remaining 5 weeks.

He didn't work all day in New Jersey, drive all the way into Manhattan, and then drive back to New Jersey for the night. He wasn't there at all.

I don't know why there's so much speculation about why they didn't have sex. They weren't even in the same state. They didn't even like each other. How many more reasons did they need?

• Love 7

Despite what people want to believe happened on the show, Davina has shown her true character through her behavior on social media.  Unfortunately, what I have seen is that Davina has shown a very immature, mean spirited side to herself on social media with her nasty comments about Sean and other people.  Some of the comments that her best friend Chris has made about Sean's sexuality and mental health are down right bullying.  Very, very mean behavior and not impressive or mature.  This speaks volumes about the people that they are because they can not blame their actions on editing, Sean or the experts, it is their choice to behave this way.  They could have chosen to take the high road, but they are still choosing to try to bring Sean and many other people down.  Sean has done the right thing in staying above the fray.

• Love 1

I wouldn't necessarily take Sean's silence as any indication of his being above anything.  He has already shown himself for what he is and that's a lot worse than people taking out the anger and frustration that HE caused them online.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm saying it again.  I like Davina.  Davina and I could be friends.  Davina is smart and tough and has a bit cynical outlook.  Moreover, she stands up for herself and can't be beat down.  Sean was a poseur from the get go.   He didn't ask her questions about herself to get to know her.   He lied several times to her (and probably more that we didn't know about.)  He wasn't real.  It wasn't the move that did them in, it was Sean's not being able to play out his narrative because Davina confronted him and didn't let him play the part he had predetermined.   

I'm a professional woman, and I don't care in the least about what a partner does for a living as long as he is smart and funny and caring and have a true interest in the work they are doing.  I like men who work with their hands and can build things and yet read and have an interest in the world.  He could be a teacher, a cowboy, a carpenter., even a nurse!   These people do exist.  In my opinion, people make decisions about Davina based on her money, her lifestyle, and her absolute intolerance for B.S.   She is by no means a perfect person, but neither am I and I know scant perfect people.   But as the previous poster said, mileage varies wildly.  

I couldn't agree with you more.  I really don't know where people get this stuff about Davina being a princess and wanting a fairy tale and a rich man because I just don't see it and never have.  It's taken over like it's the absolute truth and IMO it's based on absolutely NOTHING.  Talk about being prejudiced!  Based purely on what is known vs. what is conjecture, Sean should come out looking like the bad guy, not Davina.  People couldn't see Sean's lying and misrepresentation so they blamed it all on her like she's the difficult one.  I think you're right that she didn't let Sean play out the narrative he had set for her, but like any great manipulator he found a way to twist it around to make her look like the bully and him the victim in retaliation!  I don't like to insinuate that Sean's supposed childhood bullying was a lie, but what he did here in playing the poor rejected "nice guy" was in effect to make himself look like he was bullied when in fact he's the one being abusive! 

I have known guys like Sean before.  He is a classic type - The type of abuser that makes himself look like a victim and makes the woman into his bully.  it's known as "table turning".  Davina is like the classic abused woman who is accused of giving herself black eyes just to make her husband look guilty because no one can believe he's an abuser.  That's what a table turner does - They get the world to see them as the victim when they are actually the abuser.  People are all too willing to buy into this type of misrepresentation and Sean knows it and plays it for all its worth.  It's no wonder he doesn't say anything online - He doesn't want to chance that he will let the REAL truth come out because he has the story so expertly twisted to his advantage and any false move will make his expertly erected house of cards collapse.  People even doubt that he has enough on the ball to twist things around, when the truth is that he is very skilled and intelligent and knows exactly how to do this.  He has the world so schmoozed at this point Davina could be freaking Mother Theresa and Sean would still get all the sympathy!

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 3

Davina and her friend Chris have both been mean and immature on social media.  That, in my humble opinion, speaks louder than any of the gazillion rumors that are being spread about any of the cast members.  They have made the unfortunate choice to behave that way and are the only ones to blame for their own behavior.  Rather than being negative, they could have chosen to take the high road, but they have not.  Very sad.

• Love 1

Bekind, they aren't rumors.  Several facts have come out re: Sean and more than one person who knows him has said the same damning things about him.  Read the Social Media/Spoilery media thread to find out what those things were.  They were talked about constantly on that thread.  People even made bullet point lists enumerating them.  It's pretty clear.  Given what a liar Sean turned out to be I don't blame them for speaking out and getting it off their chests.

• Love 1

How does anyone know what is true and what is a rumor? We all know that people say things that are not true about everyone in the public eye, especially on a social media site. It doesn't matter if they "claim" to "know" the person, or if multiple people say it, that is exactly how rumors are started. People have claimed very negative things about both Sean and Davina, as well as other cast members, but the only thing that I believe is what is proven to be true. And what is true is that she is not being a nice person on social media.

• Love 4
(edited)

People have claimed very negative things about both Sean and Davina, as well as other cast members, but the only thing that I believe is what is proven to be true. And what is true is that she is not being a nice person on social media.

What's the criteria for believing rumors online? It certainly isn't proof. These sources have offered not a shred of proof when they easily could. JerseyNurse couldn't post a pic of herself with Sean but she knows him and his mindset well enough to comment on his views on women, why he took his promotion, what went down with his baby, etc...especially now that she works elsewhere and has no fear of retribution of any kind? 

Several facts have come out re: Sean and more than one person who knows him has said the same damning things about him.  Read the Social Media/Spoilery media thread to find out what those things were.  They were talked about constantly on that thread.  People even made bullet point lists enumerating them.  It's pretty clear.  Given what a liar Sean turned out to be I don't blame them for speaking out and getting it off their chests.

Let's also completely ignore the fact that each "insider" never gave a shred of proof (Which should be easy as pie in this day and age.) and ALSO got at least a few things wrong each. No one really knows what happened. Production is quiet and enjoying the attention, the girls are sticking together but they are friends repeating what they've told each other so they aren't that reliable. According to Teefus, 1 of them is the source of ALL these rumors. Meanwhile, the guys are keeping silent. The thing I find hilarious is that the NYC LAX "source" (Who went on to delete their account. Shocker.) said the guys were told by the producers to just go with it and not worry too much about the marriage thing. They were sold on opportunity and money. Let's say all the rumors are true for a minute. The guys were most likely under the impression the women were sold the show in the same way. 

The only thing Sean's critics have is the moving bit and the DUI which happened years ago in Florida. How that blew up into a probation violation is beyond me. 

Edited by Bella
removed disallowed content
  • Love 3

Do not challenge each other. 

All opinions are permitted, but attacking posters who disagree with you is not permitted.

I've already removed a couple of posts and I will remove more if need be. And I have heavily edited some posts and some quotes of those posts.

• Love 1

What's the criteria for believing rumors online? It certainly isn't proof. These sources have offered not a shred of proof when they easily could. JerseyNurse couldn't post a pic of herself with Sean but she knows him and his mindset well enough to comment on his views on women, why he took his promotion, what went down with his baby, etc...especially now that she works elsewhere and has no fear of retribution of any kind? 

Let's also completely ignore the fact that each "insider" never gave a shred of proof (Which should be easy as pie in this day and age.) and ALSO got at least a few things wrong each. No one really knows what happened. Production is quiet and enjoying the attention, the girls are sticking together but they are friends repeating what they've told each other so they aren't that reliable. According to Teefus, 1 of them is the source of ALL these rumors. Meanwhile, the guys are keeping silent. The thing I find hilarious is that the NYC LAX "source" (Who went on to delete their account. Shocker.) said the guys were told by the producers to just go with it and not worry too much about the marriage thing. They were sold on opportunity and money. Let's say all the rumors are true for a minute. The guys were most likely under the impression the women were sold the show in the same way. 

The only thing Sean's critics have is the moving bit and the DUI which happened years ago in Florida. How that blew up into a probation violation is beyond me. 

Yes!!! I totally agree with everything you have said Happenings 12!  It is refreshing to read your viewpoint and to know that someone else can see through all of the BS rumors and mud slinging!  Meanwhile, back in New Jersey, Sean is peacefully staying off of social media, minding his own business, ignoring the rumors and moving on with his life...bravo Sean!

• Love 2

Yes!!! I totally agree with everything you have said Happenings 12!  It is refreshing to read your viewpoint and to know that someone else can see through all of the BS rumors and mud slinging!  Meanwhile, back in New Jersey, Sean is peacefully staying off of social media, minding his own business, ignoring the rumors and moving on with his life...bravo Sean!

Sean's a phony manipulator, and while he may be able to fool some people, he didn't fool the majority of viewers.  Sean went quiet on social media when he started to get some negativity, and he has now gone even quieter hoping it will all fade away and he will still be able to get onto another reality show.

• Love 2

Sean is keeping a low profile on social media hoping it will all blow over without ruining his chances of getting on another reality show.

As I see it, a half-decent casting director would have passed on Sean as a viable candidate for MAFS.   A number of viewers found him phony and empty at best, sociopathic or psychotic at worst.  Casting directors generally want characters who will seem genuine and who will give them authentic emotional reactions to work with.  Sean claimed anxiety without showing it, and his speech seemed very contrived...definitely not highlight reel material.

• Love 3

Did Sean say he has chosen to take a low profile on social media for that reason? Again, there are so many rumors being spread around that I do not believe that unless he actually said it. I would think that if his goal was to be on a reality show that he would actually stay on social media for the attention that other people appear to seek, rather than delete his account. How does anyone know if Sean is a liar and a manipulator without knowing him? That is just like people assuming that Davina was mean to Sean based on what they saw on TV!

• Love 2

Did Sean say he has chosen to take a low profile on social media for that reason? Again, there are so many rumors being spread around that I do not believe that unless he actually said it. I would think that if his goal was to be on a reality show that he would actually stay on social media for the attention that other people appear to seek, rather than delete his account. How does anyone know if Sean is a liar and a manipulator without knowing him? That is just like people assuming that Davina was mean to Sean based on what they saw on TV!

Sean has stated that his goal was to be on a reality show such as Survivor or The Amazing Race.  Continuing this social media drama will not help that goal.  If you think he is incapable of assessing his social media options pragmatically, I guess that explains why you do not consider him to be the liar and manipulator he came across as on television.

Davina came across as authentic but flawed.  Sean came across as inauthentic and manipulative.  We still don't know who Sean really is because he spent the whole time trying to manipulate Davina, the crew and finally (and most importantly to him) the audience.  You hear it in how he talks and the words he choses.

If you don't believe me, get an experienced law enforcement interviewer to assess the show for you.

• Love 4
(edited)

Davina is even on camera asking Sean why he said he would move to NYC if he really didn't want to.  So it's more than just a rumor that he misrepresented himself as being OK with that.  The show did not force him to address that issue and instead did its best to make him look like he was on board with moving there.  Then Davina got blamed for it by most of the audience because they didn't realize that she had made it clear to the producers beforehand that she needed to stay in Manhattan.  So she got made the bad guy while he got off scot-free.  The show should have given her someone that was on the same page with her but either did not care because they had their own reasons for picking him, or did not pay enough attention to notice that the guy was lying through his teeth.  And I don't believe that he "didn't realize" that he didn't want to move until later.  Also, Sean himself has admitted in early interviews that he was a "player" when he was younger but now wants a serious relationship.  Some people don't believe that but it's out of the horse's mouth so I tend to think there's some truth to it.  Oh, so he suddenly now wants a serious relationship when usually people who are his age and have never had one have great difficulty ever having one, something that doesn't exactly make him look like he's ready for marriage or honest with either himself or the world about that goal.  Jamie from Season 1 even said he's never had a serious relationship on social media.  Oh, and speaking of that, it seems that Sean got on the show in the first place because he knew Doug's family.  So it's obvious that he was chosen primarily for his connections, not because he was the right guy for Davina.  I think these points all by themselves make the guy (and the show) look pretty bad and guilty of some major misrepresentation.

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 2

People could also over-analyze everything that Davina has done and said to claim that she is a bad, mean person. It is just TV. Unless people clearly know Sean and what his intentions are, it is my opinion that it is not fair for people to make such harsh judgements and accusations.

• Love 1

People could also over-analyze everything that Davina has done and said to claim that she is a bad, mean person. It is just TV. Unless people clearly know Sean and what his intentions are, it is my opinion that it is not fair for people to make such harsh judgements and accusations.

This is a snark site. Over-analyzing and judging is what we do. And it goes both ways. People have raked Davina over the coals, they've raked Sean over the coals, they've raked everyone but Jaclyn over the coals. As a regular poster, not a mod, I have been particularly harsh in judging the "experts" - and I stand by that! (I'd tell my opinion of Dr. C to his face, in fact.) So while we all have favorites and feel they've been misunderstood, that's the name of the game here.

• Love 6

As John Mraz mentions above, Sean himself has stated his goal is to be on either The Amazing Race or Survivor.

Well, TAR would necessitate a willing partner, unless, I guess, the show could match him with an approved singleton. Disaster in the making! The first time Sean had to figure out local currency or eat something unfamiliar, he'd curl himself in the fetal position and throw the race. Home to NJ, Phil!* Does TAR still use the detour where a contestant must agree to shave his head? Turn on the waterworks, Seanie.

Survivor? His tribe would speak and snuff out his torch at the earliest elimination possible. Or else he'd "accidentally" stumble into his tribe's bonfire and scorch his dainty feet. Sean is not Survivor material.

I think Sean lives in a fantasyland.

I felt that Sean's participation on MAFS was an effort to secure his self-described illusion, or delusion, of being a sexual player to his family, coworkers and himself. IMO, he did not carry himself as a guy self-assured of his prowess and magnetism. His house/apt in NJ was grandma-inspired/Norman Bates decor. The wedding reception's "soulful" (and uncomfortable) kissing sprees were, IMO, strictly for the benefit of his family and friends in attendance, the experts and us.

I think the Bachelor is also on Sean's wishlist? When he and Davina went out on new year's eve, Sean picked up a table flower, and, with a flourish, asked Davina, "will you accept this rose?" LOL. Not transparent at all. I hereby predict if Sean ever made it to the Bachelor (a one in quadrillion-eleventy-million-fifty-seven-thousand chance) the women would deputize themselves, form a posse, and exact a little Wild West justice.

Finally, Sean's supposed high road of SM-silence does not explain his erasure of all specifics from his Linkedin. The account is still there, but no details.

All of the above is just my opinion.

--------

*Sean to Phil: "Unfortunately, Phil, social anxiety can often manifest itself in xenophobia and wussiness. I believe that's what happened to me on the first day of the Race. Luckily, my best friend ever, the world-renowned and dreamy psychologist, Dr Joseph, told me my reactions are completely normal, and I am a special, fantastic person!"

Phil to Sean: "WTF? Didnt you apply to be on this show? I've decided that you are such a lying dweeb, the show's not paying for your transport home! Better book your own flight, Sean!"

• Love 9

I understand that this people over analyze and judge all of the people on the show, (except Jackyn) and that that is what this site is for. I personally think that Sean is being wrongly targeted in people stating that they claim to know what his intentions are, because people do not know anyone's intentions unless they happen to be the person. It is very easy to make accusations and state them as fact. Some of the things that are being said about Sean on SM is bullying. Which is why, in my opinion, it is best to take all of the accusations and rumors with a grain of salt. Happy day!

(edited)

A lot of people who first started with the Sean situation on the spoiler thread defended him, including me.  It takes a lot to convince me of something and yet I still ended up convinced.  I admire your open-mindedness, but I'd rather stick with my own ability to size up messed up people and situations as it has stood me well in avoiding them for well over 5 decades now.  If I had not used that ability I think I would probably be dead by now as I grew up in NYC where I met and got approached by all kinds of wackos.  Sean's red flags are about as numerous and as big as anyone's could ever be and I have met guys like him before.  I would bet everything I own that he's as bad as people are saying he is, not just because they said it but because I can feel it in my gut and see it with my eyes based on what has come out of his own mouth.  That's how convinced I am.  I have a very good record, that's all I can say.  My mother and I both have never been wrong about anyone even based on less information.  YMMV, what can I say?

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 7

As John Mraz mentions above, Sean himself has stated his goal is to be on either The Amazing Race or Survivor.

Well, TAR would necessitate a willing partner, unless, I guess, the show could match him with an approved singleton.

TAR with Sean and Dr. C as partners!  Now THAT I'd watch.  Who knows, maybe after spending weeks running around the world with Sean, Dr. C would finally change his tune on him.

• Love 2
(edited)

Well I guess you are entitled to your opinion. My gut instinct (which has often proved me right), is that Davina is not a kind, mature person. Her nasty behavior and her friend Chris' mean comments on social media has proved my gut instincts right. They both are putting all of their efforts in bringing Sean down and anyone who disagrees with them, rather than taking the high road. Very immature and mean spirited. I think a lot of people can see through their behaviors though.  Everyone has room to grow.  So sad that they take this approach to life.

Edited by bekind
(edited)

I think Davina was royally screwed by the show and made to look as bad as possible, plus no one is taking up her cause to bring that out, so I think it's natural that she and her friend would want to smear Sean - He ended up smelling like a rose to most of the public when he didn't deserve to look so good.  I would want to set the record straight myself if I were her.  I don't agree with her methods but I don't jump to the conclusion that she's a mean person because of it.  You should see how angry I get when someone royally screws me.  I don't think I would look that great if someone jumped to conclusions about my character after listening to what I had to say about them.  I just feel sorry for Davina that it has hurt her so much that she continues to go for blood. 

Speaking of jumping to conclusions, I think most people have jumped to conclusions about Davina that aren't necessarily true, and interestingly there is no one making any claims about her lifestyle, her relationship issues, etc. who knows her in real life.  Not to say there isn't anything bad, but with Sean, my instinct is that "where there's smoke there's fire".  Just about the ONLY bad thing anyone can say about Davina is that she got so pissed at being royally screwed and made to look bad that now she's saying mean things about Sean, who probably deserves those mean things said about him anyway.  And yet people still conveniently excuse Sean even though what he did to Davina is like an 800 pound gorilla in the room and instead continue to pick at every wart on Davina's behind.

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 6
(edited)

Finally, Sean's supposed high road of SM-silence does not explain his erasure of all specifics from his Linkedin. The account is still there, but no details.

All of the above is just my opinion.

A brilliant one, no less! ;) By all appearances, there is something fishy about Sean's job, just as there was/is with Ryan D's job (which he quit before the show aired).  MAFS did minimal-to-no background checks on the men, seeing as they would have easily uncovered the lies by confirming the information on Sean and Ryan D's initial applications (of course, the men were recruited so maybe this is why the background checks were minimal).  Even with Ryan R...no successful real estate agent would live in his mother's basement.  Appearances are everything in real estate, and I can't imagine choosing an agent who lived in his mother's basement.

TAR with Sean and Dr. C as partners!  Now THAT I'd watch.  Who knows, maybe after spending weeks running around the world with Sean, Dr. C would finally change his tune on him.

Hahaha So true!  Knowing that Sean got on the show because of Doug, it is likely that there are additional social contacts between that group and the MAFS producers.  If that is the case, Cilona may have chosen to support Sean for selfish/career-oriented reasons, rather than objective/rational reasons.  I doubt Cilona is clueless enough to have been taken in by Sean's persona despite all the red flags and signs of dishonesty.  Sean isn't that handsome, and he's certainly not that charming.

Well I guess you are entitled to your opinion. My gut instinct (which has often proved me right), is that Davina is not a kind, mature person. Her nasty behavior and her friend Chris' mean comments on social media has proved my gut instincts right. They both are putting all of their efforts in bringing Sean down and anyone who disagrees with them, rather than taking the high road. Very immature and mean spirited. I think a lot of people can see through their behaviors though.  Everyone has room to grow.  So sad that they take this approach to life.

Davina got railroaded by the show, and she is reacting to that as best she can with the help of her best friend who got drawn into the MAFS mess along with her.

Sean is not going to get any more reality TV gigs as a result of his performance on MAFS.  As sleekandchic said earlier, Sean's decision to create a wussy, anxiety-filled persona ruined his chances at getting on a better reality show.

Edited by John Mraz
  • Love 6
(edited)

There are many people who have been hurt that do not behave the way that Davina has chosen to behave. I do not see many of the other cast members participating in such nonsense behavior. I am sure the divorce has been hard for everyone, however how people handle it speaks volumes about the people that they are. Even Jess, who's partner and friends have attacked her, has chosen to not participate in the negative behavior. No matter what the hardship, Davina does not get a free pass in life to be a nasty person. I think she needs to learn that lesson.

My gut instinct about the situation is that Davina has characteristics of narcissism that prevent her from honestly looking at her negative behaviors and desperately want to put the blame on everyone else. She chooses friends that will also claim that she is perfect and do not challenge her to become a better person. It is unfortunate that even her friend Chris is not helping her grow as a person, so that she can one day find love. I think the hardest thing for Davina to do is to admit her own faults, which is why is is much easier for her to attack and blame other people.

Edited by bekind
  • Love 1

I don't think either one of them is innocent.  Davina's in sales, right?  I believe she went on the show to promote herself.  I can't believe that any intelligent person would go on reality TV to find their true love, they go on there to promote their businesses, their brand or themselves.  

That said, I do think Davina was edited to look like the villain on this show since reality TV always needs a villain.  I think that's what really angers her, she went on TV and was made to look bad.  I also think that Sean is weak and because of his weakness, the show made Davina look like she was bullying him.  I think that's why she's upset.

Seriously, watch the Lifetime show UnREAL.  It's good.

• Love 4

First of all behind thanks for being here and keeping the conversation going.

What you say about Davina is the same as what some say about Sean. It is based on your opinion and observation. I am of the Davina got screwed group but I am glad and respect how you feel about Sean and that he has a fan. I really enjoy this group and hope we get together for the Atlanta train wreck.

• Love 2

Thank you Waterlily for your sweet words. As you can probably tell from my username, I like people who are kind, which is why I oppose the mean treatment of Sean :-)

Thank you Waterlily for your sweet words. As you can probably tell from my username, I like people who are kind, which is why I oppose the mean treatment of Sean :-)

We don't judge "mean" or "kind" here, we post our own thoughts.

• Love 10
(edited)

why I oppose the mean treatment of Sean :-)

I'm really sorry they don't have stockades for Sean.  I would like to throw pies at him.  Ummmmm pie.

Anyway, the probation violation was in December 2014-right about the time he was GETTING MARRIED!   Good job, Show.

I follow Davina's twitter and she has not said anything about the show for at least a week.   She did post a picture of her mother's dogs.   And when several people asked her if Sean was gay, she did not respond.  I think she's been on the high road for awhile now.   And living her life.

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yes, I've written about that myself - When I saw that I had a very strong feeling that those details had been erased by Sean.  Just the way it looked.  I've never seen anything like that on LinkedIn before and I've been on it for years.  Usually when someone just leaves out details or makes them invisible they don't put in "N/A" or whatever was in there.  That made me think he went in there and manually deleted those things.  But I also felt that there was something suspicious about it.  What with all the rumors and speculation about whether he really did get a promotion, or if he did get one, what kind of promotion he got, it's all too suspicious that any details of his job history including titles have been conveniently removed.  He would have no reason to do this unless he were hiding something, IMO.  The entire world already supposedly knows where he works and what he does so why erase it?  Very suspicious, IMO.  I have to admit that this clinched it for me with Sean.  Before that I had at least one grain of salt still left for him.

Edited by Snarklepuss
  • Love 2

I follow Davina's twitter and she has not said anything about the show for at least a week.   She did post a picture of her mother's dogs.   And when several people asked her if Sean was gay, she did not respond.  I think she's been on the high road for awhile now.   And living her life.

I have to get this out here - I have been following Davina's page off and on for weeks and somehow I have never caught these supposedly mean posts from her and Chris so they must have been a while ago.  I'm not sure why they keep getting brought up like they've been hurling a never ending torrent of insults at Sean, though.

• Love 4
(edited)

Exactly.   It was weeks ago.    Just as the comments that she started her twitter account just to talk about the show when she has had it for about 4 years.   Easily confirmed.

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 1

In my opinion it does not matter if Davina has not been nasty for a few weeks, my point is that her negative behavior is very mean girl. Even last week Davina and Chris posted a video where Davina aaid she was going to mail something to Sean that smells like a@@, but that she doesn't need to because Sean already knows what a@@ smells like. How old is she?!

(edited)

"Smells like ass"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smells+like+ass     Something unpleasant.       I don't think it had a gay connotation.     Varying mileages.

Besides, who cares what Sean's sexual preference is?    My dislike of Sean comes from my feeling that  he's a "lying liar who lies" about practically everything.   I couldn't care less who he loves.   I do care that he may have conned a bunch of experts who should know better. 

Edited by rulesoftravel
  • Love 4

But Sean wasn't kind to Davina at the season finale.  In fact he was intentionally cruel to her...just listen to all that he said about her, to her face, to Kevin, to the viewers and to the experts.  And all that occurred after he initially came into the finale telling all... that he only had one concern and that was to NOT hurt Davina anymore than he had already hurt her.  Then when he joined her that nite on set he did the opposite.  The exact same thing happened at the stay married or get divorced show....

His manipulative nature was in overdrive as they were getting ready at her apartment for the stay married or get divorced show.  He was giving Davina numerous compliments....his goal was to have her state she wanted to stay married, once they arrived on set & he was also hoping she would have only glowing compliments about him if he tried hard enough before they arrived at set.   Then he would say he wanted to get a divorce....but Davina saw through him and his manipulative ways.

I did notice the spiritual advisor saw Sean for what really he is during the finale show....the advisor through his arms in the air as if to say...please Sean are not fooling me with your act.

• Love 6

That's funny because I think a lot of people, myself included, saw Davina as being a bully and not taking any accountability during many of the shows. Not to mention her nasty SM behavior. People will see only what fits with their schema. Whatever anyone thinks, I guess it doesn't really matter. Sean and Davina have parted ways and have hopefully moved on with their lives. It is like beating a dead horse at this point. Let's hope they both can learn and grow. Peace out.

• Love 1

I agree with you bekind, I think far too much weight was given to the rumors and postings by "anonymous" sources hiding behind their online persona.  I really didn't trust much of what was being bandied about.

I was disappointed in the show because last season was so enjoyable.  Even if it was fakey fake too, there was an innocence about it. And people trashed the experts just as much then as they are now, so...I just think people don't like experts.  

So what I saw on tv was couples who weren't really trying to be married.  Davina was not willing to concede on where to live (that the show showed us) and Sean was not manning up when need be. It was never gonna work.

• Love 3

Davina was not willing to concede on where to live (that the show showed us) and Sean was not manning up when need be.

As even the show admits, that was a deal breaker for Davina.   She never said anything different.   She wanted to live in Manhattan for the first two years, then could move.  Never said anything else.   Gee, I wonder who said he could move and then refused.   

• Love 4