Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Here is a thought about Colby being cut last night. Kelli and Judy attended the CMT Awards last night, so if she did get cut it would of had to be sooner. Like someone said she was in the latest TCC group picture so now I'm not sure. I'm sure only K&J issue cuts...right?

Kelli, as the Director of the DCCs, is the only one who can officially cut TCCs. When Kelli was out sick one season (can't remember which; maybe S8?), Judy didn't cut anyone. So it's on Kelli.

• Love 2

As someone else mentioned, the biggest indicator of a cut is her no longer being private or denoting herself as a TCC in her bio. Pretty strange to do that if you were not cut.

Who the heck is Emily? I don't recall her being one of the girls posters were rooting for in specific.

I am not shocked that she was cut so soon because I thought her finals video that was posted for the fan vote was not very good. I thought she looked really awkward in her dance style.  

I agree completely.

It would make sense if she was cut earlier in the week...I don't think many of these girls rush home and update their social media with a feel-good quote right after their dreams have been shattered lol  They have to have some time to quit crying and pull themselves together a little bit. 

• Love 2

That Ultimate Cheerleader picture post is down, whoever said it would be pulled was right.

Also, it's Kelli's decision on who she wants on the team. They are a team but Judy is the choreographer.  Kelli is the director.

(edited)

Do they take a break from TC in the middle or have the group leaders/2nds been teaching TC this week w/ K&J gone.  According to one of their Twitters (I think Kelli's) she and Judy and possible Sam Finglass are still in Nashville as of today.

https://twitter.com/Kelli_Finglass/status/609188947823079424 Katy Aldrich, DCC staff member could pass for Megan McVay IMO

Someone mentioned in their that blog Kelli and Judy are only there on the nights they film. It was either Kalli Fullerton or Chelsea Chaney.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

I think it was in Kalli's blog that she mentioned they are there on film nights which makes it look like they are there practically every night.  It makes sense they would not want to be at work from say 9am to 11 pm night after night!!

• Love 1

I don't know...I took that to mean it was an emotional week and she's thankful for the experience and the other girls. It's just odd to me she made her account public and took out everything concerning DCC/TCC in her blurb, if she's still in camp.  But I could be wrong! !  

(edited)

Colby isn't cut I don't think. She just posted the TCC phot on Instagram from Stephanie

http://instagram.com/p/30tbcfLlrC/

Colby is directly behind Stephanie in that photo

I posted Stephanie's photo on here before Colby posted her "inspirational" IG posts and made her profile public again. This must have been the night she got cut (if she did get cut).

Edited by LadyMsJay
(edited)

Stephannie wheaton posted that photo like a week ago

The Official DCC instagram just posted a photo saying that week 2 is done , i don't think they cut these much people i think they cut colby , emily and claire. i think the other people were just cut from the pic but i am just guessing because i can't imagine cutting 6 people by week 2 .

Edited by mmm

Shelbi is still in training camp. She posted on Instagram about how much she loves being in camp and dancing along side caila again (they were TSDs together).

Wonder how long until that comes down.

Instagram: shelbicrawford

(edited)

I meant some people were cut out the pic u can c the shoulders of some vets on the other side but you can't see there faces because the frame cut them off , the have to cut 10 people if the squad is going to be 36 they couldn't have cut 6 people in 2 weeks .

Colby captioned the pic" Super grateful for each and every one of these amazing ladies - and those beyond the crop too of course!"

some people just got croped out of pic

Edited by mmm

Ohhhhhhh well there we go! So maybe they didn't get cut then. Raylee's Insta still have DCC candidate in her bio

But the fact that Colby removed the DCC thing on both her Insta and Twitter bio makes me thing she herself was cut

• Love 1

Ohhhhhhh well there we go! So maybe they didn't get cut then. Raylee's Insta still have DCC candidate in her bio

But the fact that Colby removed the DCC thing on both her Insta and Twitter bio makes me thing she herself was cut

The last DCC related thing she posted on Twitter was on June 5. She kind of reminds me of former TCC Nina Marie.

The guest choreographer from Friday posted a pic with only 23 TCC in it..

Who was the guest choreographer? Not Stephanie, right? Was it a different picture?

Instagram @simonecollett posted a photo of a group of 7 TCCs practicing at the veranda club. Her right arm is in a sling.

Her instagram is private, unfortunately. Any idea who was there practicing?

Holly had a pic over the weekend from a crawfish cook out at Kaleigh's...seemed like kind of a random group but nice that they had some downtime to do something fun lol 

Wonder what Simone did to her arm?! Someone pull her down into the jump split wrong?

(edited)

Last photo of Training camp. Quite a few folks have been cut.

https://twitter.com/kelli_finglass/status/610606975383023616

BOTTOM ROW: Kat, kyndall, Taylor, Raylee

MIDDLE ROW: Kashara, Megan B, Claire (????), Chantal, Stephanie, Amy t, Karen

TOP ROW: Elizabeth, Simone, holly, Megan c, Amy L, Madeline

On the right side: robin, rose, Jaclyn, and Courtney, Selina, and Shelbi

That means Only Emily and Colby have been cut

Edited: to include Shelbi and Raylee who I missed when I first posted!

Edited by dccfan37
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yeah I think the peekers are Madeline on the left side and Selina and Robin on the right side

The girl to the right of Taylor on the bottom could be Raylee but maybe with a darker hair makeup...ugh I can't tell!

Edited by dccfan37

So I don't know the names, but the 2 older women and the 1 African American girl are gone?

robin is still here, she's the African American and she is peeking behind a few girls on the right hand side!

Colby is the older one and she's gone

Emily is the other one but I think she's young

(This is random so bear with me)

So Colby and Emily got cut before even getting into a group and having a GL to help them out? That's rough. Weren't leaders chosen the second week? Could they have been THAT bad or do y'all think there was another reason (naughty pics, showing up late, etc). Obviously we would all be speculating but it seems odd to have cut two before giving them a chance to really work with their veterans.

• Love 1

I agree with Colby looking older so that could have been it. They could have seen her in the uniform and amongst other girls and didn't see a fit

Emily I'm surprised about. Cute and young. there has to be some underlying reason

Yeah, Colby seems to have the personality they like but just too thin...a little fat in the face helps keep ya looking young lol and she had none! And her dancing was awkward.  I honestly am not sure she would have made it into camp without the fan vote.  I have no doubt she will go on and have a great life...she seems very sweet and motivated.

So really they haven't cut many girls at all! Just two after three weeks? Maybe that is right on track though. Raylee is adorable!

Saw a link to Shelbi's twitter through the pic posted and I can see all her instagram posts through that, even though her insta is private?? anyway, WOW, she is absolutely gorgeous!! She would be one of the 'glamour girls' for sure...gosh, I hope she can dance lol