Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Jasmine just got Carmen-ed (the 4th year candidate who got cut in MTT3)... awkward. Sad to hear about Ashley Pro. Not super shocked about Breelan. Still sad. Guess we weren't so off with our assessments of the solos!

That sucks for Jasmine. I know cutting more senior vets gets CMT the drama, but one would think that by year 3 going into 4, Kelli and Judy would know what they have, know it isn't going to change, and just tell them that before they try out.

I mean it's not like she suddenly got infinitely more awful since the end of last season.

• Love 2

Not really sad about Breelan....but Ashley P and Jasmine!! i LOVE them both, so so so sad.  WHATTTT happened with Jasmine?? I knew in my heart Ashley P could be on the line but Jasmine is just too sad.  Especially if Danielle makes it again.  what about rachel??

That was exactly my thought, dccfan126.  Whole lotta white girls there!

Not surprised about Breelan.  I was never an Ashley Pro fan so I'm not disappointed.

Surprised about Jasmine, but the solo clip they showed was very lackluster.

Yeah what the HECK.  there were a ton of awesome AA girls this time around and I see like one of them. Plus Jasmine being cut?? are they just so bad in the group stuff or what?? i'm so confused. 

• Love 1

Cali's sure is beaming in the photo. I thought her and breelan were close friends. How many repeat TCC candidates made it back....courtney and the race car lady. Love how she is the only on looking at the camera in the photo. She is a pro

(edited)

Why are the judges trying to kill the Black Girls Club? You can't tell me all the AA girls sucked except one (not counting Jacie)?!

Edited by pink317
  • Love 2

Surely Chantel is there?? 

Cali's sure is beaming in the photo. I thought her and breelan were close friends. How many repeat TCC candidates made it back....courtney and the race car lady. Love how she is the only on looking at the camera in the photo. She is a pro

Yeah, Caila was BFF with both Ashley Pro and Breelan...the worst would be going to Mexico for that awesome trip and taking great pics and then being cut. 

Wow Danielle looks so pissed in that group shot. Doubt it would happen, but it would be such drama if she decided to not rejoin the team because of this!

Also, I'm so shocked they cut Ashley Pro.

and Ashley Paige got cut too?? Wtf? It's clear Kelli jury doesntt like her.

I know this has already been said multiple times but I can't believe Jasmine got cut! Regardless of her dancing, why wouldn't Kelli/Judy talk to her prior to tryouts and not put her through the entire tryout process? 

I've never been a Breelan fan either but I'm in shock that neither her, Ashley Pro or Jasmine didn't even make it into TC 

Ashley Paige got cut too?? Wtf? It's clear Kelli jury doesntt like her.

I guess based on what they've seen of her, they already know what to expect in TC and perhaps don't think she still has "IT"..