Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Did anyone hear the background voice during Angela's solo? It sounded like Judy saying at one point, "Ohhhh, that was bad!" And then she went on to say, "...you have to make it look sexy". I don't know the song so I didn't know if that was Judy or the song lyrics.

It was an audio snippet of Judy embedded in the song. 

• Love 1

It's nearly 7PM CT. When are the TCC going to be announced? I can't wait any more! lol

I'm literally checking there Twitter every 5 min the anticipation is killing me lol

Dancer2134 - I did see it.  Please don't be mean.

I think I know what happened.  It was tagged as announcing training camp but since the girls were in different outfits, it must have been from semi-finals.  It was an individual's tweet not from a group.

It was likely the Semi Finals tweet you saw where they announced who made it into finals. 

I love how Angela is rooting on her fellow Aussie during her solo:

https://twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/597207623302250496

..can't say much about the hater in the gold (lol).

I think the lady in gold has resting bitch face and doesn't realize it. She looked pissed in every single shot and solo. Kinda sucks since she is sitting smack dab in the center.

I think the lady in gold has resting bitch face and doesn't realize it. She looked pissed in every single shot and solo. Kinda sucks since she is sitting smack dab in the center.

I agree. She's probably very nervous about her solo and doesn't realize her expression looks like that.

The voice on Angela's solo is Kitty's. Kitty is heard giving her 'honest" feedback. Angela's shirt even had TCC on the back of it. It was meant to be a joke. Watch Holly's reaction in the background.

They didn't start deliberating til 5 or 6pm. It's only been 2-3 hours

DCC tweeted at 3:50 "And now the longest wait EVER!" And it is now 8:30 so it has def been about 5 hours

I wonder when we will see the entire list or if we will just hear of some names as others release it?  Yikes, I'm on the edge of my seat.  This has been great that we have been going through the process with them.  Thanks CMT

• Love 1

I doubt the DCC Twitter page will be as generous on divulging the TCC Candidate names as they were with the solo snippets..so we may have to wait on the group pic or do some digging ourselves

(edited)

I want to say Khalyn and the other one Janae (?) made it (basically the two AA girls in the front row). Instead of looking at the girls, I looked at the cameraman's monitor and then tried to deduce from empty seats who was who. I could be way off so dont put any stake in this comment lol

Edited by pink317
(edited)

Oh no...Ashley pro Twitter is cap hanged...so sad

Ok, photo changed but Twitter name is still dcc

Breelan's  Twitter is gone. Calia's is still there.

Edited by MrsEVH