Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I know TC doesn't start until June 1, but when do we find out who makes it in? Will it be today or later on in the month 

I'm sure some excited TCC Candidates will post via Instagram/Twitter.

Taylor (the racing one) is one of my favorites. I follow her on Instagram and she's such a powerful dancer. I agree that she may not have the look, but I hope she makes it into TC. In the still photos that DCC has uploaded on Twitter, she's smiling/looks engaged in the background of every single one. She's wearing red 

• Love 1

Wow. WOW. What a freaking mess. Where is the try, Breelan? Really though.

Not impressed with Breelan's dancing and the leotard did nothing for her figure. She's a vet who should know better than to show up with that lackluster performance.

From what I've seen of several of the vets - this could be another year of several vets not getting to TC.

Ok, trying to be objective about Breelan, but was that outfit lined with ace bandage?

Ashley Pro's friend Kendall (in purple on our right side) always looks like she just smelled something bad. Maybe she just has resting b-face and is really a charming girl (but I doubt it).

If Victoria is #66 then they still have a quite a few more to go.

Really thinking Melissa will close solos because honestly its unfair to have someone follow her performance. She best bring it.

Also interested in Paige who if I recall is good at hip-hop.

(edited)

If I'm not mistaken, Paige, Rachel, Melissa, Erica and Jennifer Alexis are the only vets left to audition..right? I feel like I'm forgetting someone.

Edited by LadyMsJay

I agree that Melissa and Erica had the best solos today.

The finalists audition on the field now for their high def close-ups. I love listening to the judges comments.

Wish we could see some of the rookie solos in comparison to the vets Its hard to say if their will be a lot of vets cut based on solos if we don't see what the rookies brought