Type keyword(s) to search

The X-Files Revival: The Truth is in Here

Once I figured out what the heck XFN is (my brain finally remembered there was a site called X-Files News that had info in the lead-up to IWTB, so I went searching) ...

Yay for "Mulder/Scully House."

And the best part is that XFN has been closely tied to CC and other official people, so their spoilers are more legitimate. Some people are speculating that they "leaked" them on purpose to counteract the negativity that people have been expressing about the possible estrangement.

• Love 1

And the best part is that XFN has been closely tied to CC and other official people, so their spoilers are more legitimate. Some people are speculating that they "leaked" them on purpose to counteract the negativity that people have been expressing about the possible estrangement.

Probably.

I'm thinking the Mulder house on the other sheet was just an abbreviation.

But to play devil's advocate since it's so soon after the other leak... maybe this is a distraction.

If it is though, it would be a down right mean one :(. I mean come on... if this is the last go, then don't tease.

It's just cruel.

• Love 1

If it is though, it would be a down right mean one :(. I mean come on... if this is the last go, then don't tease.

It's just cruel.

Yeah, that's basically how I feel about the whole ambiguity around the status of their relationship. The only way it makes sense to do the whole breakup/makeup thing is when you have to fill out a whole season of episodes and you need to keep things interesting. In this case, just reward your fans with what they've wanted for 20 years.

Yeah, that's basically how I feel about the whole ambiguity around the status of their relationship. The only way it makes sense to do the whole breakup/makeup thing is when you have to fill out a whole season of episodes and you need to keep things interesting. In this case, just reward your fans with what they've wanted for 20 years.

Exactly. But tbh, it's not nearly as ambiguous imo as it was in IWTB.

Exactly. They don't have a WHOLE season to work with!

Or more suspect.

Fair point. How do you find it more so?

Or more suspect.

Haha, true. But, like AntiBeeSpray said, that would be unnecessarily mean. If they wanted to leak something like that, they could have just as easily labeled it "House" rather than "Scully/Mulder House". It wouldn't really surprise me too much, though, if it was intentionally misleading.

• Love 1

Haha, true. But, like AntiBeeSpray said, that would be unnecessarily mean. If they wanted to leak something like that, they could have just as easily labeled it "House" rather than "Scully/Mulder House". It wouldn't really surprise me too much, though, if it was intentionally misleading.

Exactly.

Me neither. Especially since all of the writers are Noromo's. Not that Chris is all that much of one now tbh though XD.

How do you find it more so?

It's the same as with any official source -- it may mean you're getting accurate information you couldn't get anywhere else, it may mean you're being used as a messenger of misinformation.  Reporter on the government beat, semi-official fan site for 1013 (known for secrecy and misdirection) ... same idea.

It's the same as with any official source -- it may mean you're getting accurate information you couldn't get anywhere else, it may mean you're being used as a messenger of misinformation.  Reporter on the government beat, semi-official fan site for 1013 (known for secrecy and misdirection) ... same idea.

Fair point. But tbh, I'd still be pissed if Mulder's living by himself there. Come on... that's just cheap. :(

I don't think I have it in me to put up with that kind of BS anymore. I just DON'T. If it's listed as House, that's one thing, but it's not.

*shrugs*

But playing on the opposite side, it seems as if CC has been more straight forward than usual this time around. I think he knows that it might be the last time we'll see M & S.

So who knows?

I still think that there will be misdirection, but I don't think it'll necessarily be in regards to their relationship.

(edited)

To be clear, I was only speaking to what I quoted - the general concept of spoilers being more legitimate due to XFN's ties to CC - in my response, not to the veracity of this latest, or any specific spoiler.

With regard to these specifics, I think Mulder house vs. Mulder/Scully house speaks more to shorthand than either one being deliberate misdirection.  It's just the latter makes me happy (even though it doesn't rule out estrangement).

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 1

To be clear, I was only speaking to what I quoted - the general concept of spoilers being more legitimate due to XFN's ties to CC - in my response, not to the veracity of this latest, or any specific spoiler.

With regard to these specifics, I think Mulder house vs. Mulder/Scully house speaks more to shorthand than either one being misdirection.  It's just the latter makes me happy (even though it doesn't rule out estrangement).

Good point.

That's what I was thinking as well. Makes more sense. *barfs in my mouth a little over that word*

*la la la la* I don't believe it! <-- me right now *grins*

Only way I could 'buy' it is if they have to fake one to protect one another. Other than that imo, it would feel like a cheap plot device.

On the house topic, I also think it is a good sign that according to the call sheet, part of the EW photoshoot is happening on that set. That may mean nothing of course, but it points to them being together to showcase the domestic setting.

Also would Mulder really live in a house on his own? I guess if Scilly just left him (just to play devil's advocate to myself), but otherwise I would think he'd be in an apartment.

• Love 1
(edited)

I recently watched I Want to Believe for the first time since seeing it in the theater in 2008, and while reading some old reviews/discussions of the movie I discovered that the love theme Mark Snow composed for Mulder and Scully in the movie is called 'Home Again.'  That jumped out at me because of the spoiler that came out a few weeks ago about the second episode being titled Home Again (and bringing on speculation about the old episode Home and the Peacocks).

I don't have any idea of what it means or if it means anything for the revival, but it's a lovely theme that plays during Mulder and Scully's final scene outside their house and their kiss, so it makes me feel hopeful about the state of the relationship!  Here is a link: Home Again

Edited by Goshengir1
  • Love 2

On the house topic, I also think it is a good sign that according to the call sheet, part of the EW photoshoot is happening on that set. That may mean nothing of course, but it points to them being together to showcase the domestic setting.

Also would Mulder really live in a house on his own? I guess if Scilly just left him (just to play devil's advocate to myself), but otherwise I would think he'd be in an apartment.

This is what I'm thinking, too. If they separated and wanted to keep that house, it would most likely be Scully who stayed there since it was probably in her name to begin with and she was the one with a job in the area. Mulder would go back to a tiny, dark apartment like the one he had all those years.

With the spoilers, plus the fact that they've been filming at the house for multiple days, the only way it could be that they don't still live there together is if they're filming all flashback scenes. I hope not, because I would not want the first episode to be mainly flashbacks. I'm not really a fan of that style of storytelling.

• Love 1

This is what I'm thinking, too. If they separated and wanted to keep that house, it would most likely be Scully who stayed there since it was probably in her name to begin with and she was the one with a job in the area. Mulder would go back to a tiny, dark apartment like the one he had all those years.

With the spoilers, plus the fact that they've been filming at the house for multiple days, the only way it could be that they don't still live there together is if they're filming all flashback scenes. I hope not, because I would not want the first episode to be mainly flashbacks. I'm not really a fan of that style of storytelling.

Exactly. Neither am I. It just wouldn't feel right.

I recently watched I Want to Believe for the first time since seeing it in the theater in 2008, and while reading some old reviews/discussions of the movie I discovered that the love theme Mark Snow composed for Mulder and Scully in the movie is called 'Home Again.'  That jumped out at me because of the spoiler that came out a few weeks ago about the second episode being titled Home Again (and bringing on speculation about the old episode Home and the Peacocks).

I don't have any idea of what it means or if it means anything for the revival, but it's a lovely theme that plays during Mulder and Scully's final scene outside their house and their kiss, so it makes me feel hopeful about the state of the relationship!  Here is a link: Home Again

Good point! I noticed that as well. Same, I only hope that we're right in that regard.

I think he'd live in an apartment.

I would not want the first episode to be mainly flashbacks. I'm not really a fan of that style of storytelling.

I’m not, either.  I can’t imagine them going that way; it’s a lazy way of telling a story, and they can’t possibly want to come out of the gate getting criticized for being so clunky.

• Love 1

I’m not, either.  I can’t imagine them going that way; it’s a lazy way of telling a story, and they can’t possibly want to come out of the gate getting criticized for being so clunky.

Exactly. It wouldn't look good on their parts that's for sure. They'd want to start out strong and stay that way.

I'm hoping that they're not actually filming scenes of Scully working in the hospital as a doctor. Maybe they're using the set as something other than a hospital. Or maybe one of the character is in the hospital. Or Scully is performing a lot of alien autopsies, haha. Anything would be preferable to spending so much time seeing Scully be a doctor.

• Love 2

I want to see them as Fibbies again, too.

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm doing a Cagney & Lacey re-watch.  I'm up to the post-series TV movies, and one of the things I always loved about the first one is they showed how Mary Beth - who had retired from the NYPD and was attempting to get hired as an investigator at the DA's office - had to re-qualify, and how hard it was for her even though the tests were less stringent than for NYPD officers.  She hadn't fired a gun in three years, so she couldn't just pick one up and pop off six rounds right into the little paper target's chest.  Her exercise consisted mainly of walking her daughter to and from school each day, so while she managed to get through the sit-ups and push-ups, she couldn't run the 12-minute mile to save her life.  She had to work at all this stuff; she couldn't just jump right back in.

So, of course - because XF pervades my thoughts - that got me thinking about the reality of what M&S would have to go through to become FBI agents again.  Hell, Mulder is close to the mandatory retirement age for federal law enforcement officers.  That is unlikely to be a storyline if they go this route with the revival, and I'm happy to suspend disbelief in order to just have them back where they belong and move forward with the six episodes.  It does give me a chuckle picturing Mulder having trouble hitting the broad side of a barn at the firing range or Scully struggling over the ropes, though.

• Love 1

That would be a prime opportunity for some comedy! I'd love to see that.

I'm really wondering how they're going to handle things since they've said it's going to be a mix of mytharc and MOTW. How are they going to do MOTW if they're not acting as FBI agents in some capacity? I guess they could be outside "consultants" but they've tried that and it's just not interesting (season 9 & IWTB). 

I want to see them as Fibbies again, too.

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm doing a Cagney & Lacey re-watch.  I'm up to the post-series TV movies, and one of the things I always loved about the first one is they showed how Mary Beth - who had retired from the NYPD and was attempting to get hired as an investigator at the DA's office - had to re-qualify, and how hard it was for her even though the tests were less stringent than for NYPD officers.  She hadn't fired a gun in three years, so she couldn't just pick one up and pop off six rounds right into the little paper target's chest.  Her exercise consisted mainly of walking her daughter to and from school each day, so while she managed to get through the sit-ups and push-ups, she couldn't run the 12-minute mile to save her life.  She had to work at all this stuff; she couldn't just jump right back in.

So, of course - because XF pervades my thoughts - that got me thinking about the reality of what M&S would have to go through to become FBI agents again.  Hell, Mulder is close to the mandatory retirement age for federal law enforcement officers.  That is unlikely to be a storyline if they go this route with the revival, and I'm happy to suspend disbelief in order to just have them back where they belong and move forward with the six episodes.  It does give me a chuckle picturing Mulder having trouble hitting the broad side of a barn at the firing range or Scully struggling over the ropes, though.

Problem is, NOT everyone does. I know the majority of fans do... but there are others who don't. And besides it would be far beyond realistic for them to be field agents anymore, especially after all that they've been through.

(edited)

Why do some people not want to see them as FBI agents again? Is it just because it would be unrealistic or is there another reason why they don't think that will be compelling?

I don't really care either way, I just want it to be good and exciting. If they can do that without them being with the FBI, I'm all for it. I just feel that they don't have a good track record of writing M&S as anything other than FBI agents.

Edited by M.F. Luder

Why do some people not want to see them as FBI agents again? Is it just because it would be unrealistic or is there another reason why they don't think that will be compelling?

Because of all that they've been through with them! Seriously. Why in the heck would they EVER want to work with them again? Think about it. The FBI hasn't ever been on their side for the most part. It was us (meaning M & S) vs. Them (meaning the FBI). I don't get why so many people want them back there?

I'm practically asking the opposite question that you're asking. *shrugs*

Unrealism is just the tip of the iceberg. Yes XF isn't always realistic, but I'm just going off of some of the history. It just doesn't seem right. Especially if the FBI is involved in the colonization. Wouldn't it be more likely that M & S are working with friends and outside sources? Or maybe contacts from within it?

I see what you're saying. But, to me, the FBI is an impersonal thing. It was the US government that betrayed M&S and the rest of its citizens, not the FBI in particular. If M&S are trying to fight the US government, it would be advantageous to be a part of it so they can have access to information they wouldn't otherwise have. If they can get it other ways (e.g. The Lone Gunmen) then that would work well, too. And as long as they have guns and other equipment, they can at least be somewhat effectual when fighting against the forces at hand.

So, they don't really need to be FBI agents, but I don't think it's that unreasonable that they would go back to working for the government at some capacity. Otherwise, they're just regular citizens fighting an extremely powerful organization that has been working for decades to keep those citizens in the dark about their ultimate demise.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't get why so many people want them back there?

For me, it’s because that’s what XF is.  As I said earlier, if you’re going to revive a nine-year series about FBI agents investigating the paranormal, it makes more sense to give the audience a show about FBI agents investigating the paranormal than a show about a doctor and whatever the hell Mulder is now investigating the paranormal – especially for multiple episodes with multiple cases (as opposed to a one-off like IWTB, one of the many criticisms of which was that it didn’t feel like XF).

Plus, them being agents means they’ll be working together.  If Scully has a day job and Mulder doesn’t, there is too much potential for Mulder running around by himself for too much of the screen time.

(And, hey, it gives Gillian a chance to act out her "go to the door with badge and introduce herself in character" fantasy during filming.)

They put up with the FBI all that time because it was their best way of finding answers.  If it still is, that’s all the explanation I need to accept them back there.  And it’s not like they told the Bureau to go screw in IWTB, so the groundwork for their openness to it has been laid.  I think it can easily work.  (Other scenarios can, too.  This just happens to be the one I want.)

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 2

(And, hey, it gives Gillian a chance to act out her "go to the door with badge and introduce herself in character" fantasy during filming.)

Agree with everything you said, especially this part. They need to include this on the gag reel :)

(edited)

I know, right?  A camera operator would have to be hiding someplace to get a genuine reaction, but if she really did it someone would have to preserve it for all to enjoy.

Edited by Bastet
For me, it’s because that’s what XF is.

Exactly. Exactly. My excitement for this whole revival is like 98% nostalgia. I want Mulder and Scully doing their Mulder and Scully thing the way they did back when XF was awesome. Now, that doesn't have to mean they actually work for the FBI. If they can structure the show pretty much the same way without them being employed by the FBI then I guess that's okay (though it would make me slightly sad not to see them flash their badges at least once), but it seems like the easiest way to make it like classic XF is to just have them back at the FBI. 

Problem is, NOT everyone does.

Of course this could be said of literally everything. 

Exactly. Exactly. My excitement for this whole revival is like 98% nostalgia. I want Mulder and Scully doing their Mulder and Scully thing the way they did back when XF was awesome. Now, that doesn't have to mean they actually work for the FBI. If they can structure the show pretty much the same way without them being employed by the FBI then I guess that's okay (though it would make me slightly sad not to see them flash their badges at least once), but it seems like the easiest way to make it like classic XF is to just have them back at the FBI. 

Of course this could be said of literally everything. 

Fair point. But it isn't that anymore. They can still be kick ass... and just not work there imo. Things change, situations change. But it doesn't mean that everything does.

Exactly. Exactly. My excitement for this whole revival is like 98% nostalgia. I want Mulder and Scully doing their Mulder and Scully thing the way they did back when XF was awesome.

Well, you never know. If the revival is a hit, and the actors, CC and the rest are up for it, we could be seeing more than just these six episodes. Hannibal was just cancelled, freeing up some time for GA, and Aquarius is doing not too good in the ratings so who knows if it will get a second season. I know she has The Fall, but it just free her up a bit more.

If there are enough "nostalgic" viewers and the episodes are really good, then I bank on more M&S. Yes!!

And I guess for GA hair, it's good too - no more having to go back blonde and killing her hair (until she has to film The Fall)

(edited)

The TV Wise guy (@patmunn) that has some inside sources on The X-Files said that there are super tentative plans to continue things beyond the 6 episodes, and not necessarily restricted to tv. I think Gillian would be more open to doing one last movie to cap things off rather than another series of episodes. Even without Hannibal, she's really busy and she might not have even been planning on returning to Hannibal after this season since her character could very likely have been killed off. She has The Fall and Streetcar Named Desire for next year, and some movies and books in the works, so committing to more X-Files might still be hard for her.

I really hope these episodes are good and they attract new viewers. I know I've gotten a few of my little sister's friends who were too young to watch the show in its original run interested in watching them, and hopefully there are many other young people that will tune in. For them, it won't be about nostalgia, it'll actually have to match the high standard of tv shows today.

Edited by M.F. Luder

The TV Wise guy (@patmunn) that has some inside sources on The X-Files said that there are super tentative plans to continue things beyond the 6 episodes, and not necessarily restricted to tv. I think Gillian would be more open to doing one last movie to cap things off rather than another series of episodes. Even without Hannibal, she's really busy and she might not have even been planning on returning to Hannibal after this season since her character could very likely have been killed off. She has The Fall and Streetcar Named Desire for next year, and some movies and books in the works, so committing to more X-Files might still be hard for her.

I really hope these episodes are good and they attract new viewers. I know I've gotten a few of my little sister's friends who were too young to watch the show in its original run interested in watching them, and hopefully there are many other young people that will tune in. For them, it won't be about nostalgia, it'll actually have to match the high standard of tv shows today.

Interesting find. Glad they're still open to a movie.

I just saw some stuff via Haven. They're on lockdown set wise. So it looks like the call sheet might really be legit. And that has me wanting to :X. Not too thrilled at this moment tbh. If it's going that path it'll just feel cheap to me *shrugs*. Unless it's an undercover thing... then I might be able to watch. Other than that, it makes me want to bash my head into a pillow :D.

I just saw some stuff via Haven. They're on lockdown set wise. So it looks like the call sheet might really be legit. And that has me wanting to :X. Not too thrilled at this moment tbh. If it's going that path it'll just feel cheap to me *shrugs*. Unless it's an undercover thing... then I might be able to watch. Other than that, it makes me want to bash my head into a pillow :D.

Why is the call sheet being legit making you worried? Wasn't the only thing questionable about that the "Mulder House" thing? I thought we had decided that could easily mean the Mulder/Scully house, so it's still ambiguous if they're estranged or not. Am I forgetting something about the call sheet?

Why is the call sheet being legit making you worried? Wasn't the only thing questionable about that the "Mulder House" thing? I thought we had decided that could easily mean the Mulder/Scully house, so it's still ambiguous if they're estranged or not. Am I forgetting something about the call sheet?

Not much. Nah. Guess it's just nerves. We're in the dark now. Lmao. Just hoping they aren't estranged. It's mainly the synopsis that has me that way tbh. If that might be for real.

Yeah I feel the same way. That synopsis and Chris' statements and Gillian's subdued statements have me worried about things. The one thing giving me hope is that I think they must know hurting the M&S relationship hurts the shows legacy, despite how much they didn't like the shippers back in the day. I'm hoping they're good enough business men to know not to intentionally devalue their own commodity.

They had plans to write estrangement into the show the first time around (season 3) but decided not to go down that road and were all the better for it. Hopefully they come to the same conclusion this time as well.

Yeah I feel the same way. That synopsis and Chris' statements and Gillian's subdued statements have me worried about things. The one thing giving me hope is that I think they must know hurting the M&S relationship hurts the shows legacy, despite how much they didn't like the shippers back in the day. I'm hoping they're good enough business men to know not to intentionally devalue their own commodity.

They had plans to write estrangement into the show the first time around (season 3) but decided not to go down that road and were all the better for it. Hopefully they come to the same conclusion this time as well.

How did CC's statement have you worried? I'd be more worried if he didn't mention the matured and evolved statement. Unless he means it as they separated but they're on good terms... but that too would have me pissed off. Seriously?! They've been a long term relationship for a long time. What in the world could drive them apart like that? I just find this kind of storytelling (unless it's for a damn good reason) to be cheap.

Exactly. They'd be making a big mistake if they didn't realize that or didn't care (which isn't totally the case -- D & G are supposedly keeping Chris in line in case of that).

Shit. Are you kidding? /facepalm Exactly. Why shoot yourselves in your foot? It makes no sense to me why they'd go and do that.

I still refuse to believe they're estranged. That's not a face of estrangement...

(Also, they are filming at Riverview today).

Fair point lol. I saw one of the dirtiest set of pics made from that on Tumblr lmao. It made me have a bit of faith.

This isn't it... it's from my Tumblr. Reblogged from another member. The same pics.

Heard about that. Third time, I think now? Guess either she's working a LOT of over time, or people keep on getting hurt :P.

(Also, they are filming at Riverview today).
Heard about that. Third time, I think now? Guess either she's working a LOT of over time, or people keep on getting hurt :P.

Is it possible that the plot is going to be something like this:

- We know that some reporter/news guy contacts Mulder because of some weird alien abduction stuff going on.

- Riverview is the hospital, and both Mulder, Scully and news guy are there.

- Is it possible that there are a bunch of victims that ended up in the hospital with some local strange illness or issue that incapacitates them somehow and news guy wants to get to the bottom of it (because you know - news = people being hurt = drama =ratings).

- News guy contacts Mulder, who calls Scully and they go to the hospital so that Scully herself can see the bodies, help figure out what's going on. That's why she's there - not working there.

- Slight variation. She is working there, gets wind of a ton of bodies/victims coming into the hospital, at the same time Mulder thinks it's some alien thing, and she sneaks in to view the victims, or gets permission to examine the victims/view bodies, etc. Hence again, filming at the hospital a lot.

So if Scully is working there, it could be a brief mention that she's there, and the strange victims come in, and she gets a chance to examine them.

- The above scenario (with some variation) popped up a lot on the regular show.

• Love 1

Is the filming linear? I was thinking that they might be filming all her scenes that will be at the hospital in advance or something like that. I don't know too much about how it works.

Ooh good point. Maybe.

- The above scenario (with some variation) popped up a lot on the regular show.

It seems plausible. It could be that the new character, Sveta, is in the hospital and that's where she's having all those 'memory hits' that were listed in the call sheet. I think whatever they're doing at the hospital definitely has to be connected to the case somehow. They wouldn't be spending so much time filming Scully at her job unless it was directly tied to whatever was going on in the overall story.

Is the filming linear? I was thinking that they might be filming all her scenes that will be at the hospital in advance or something like that. I don't know too much about how it works.

I don't know anything, but how I understood it is that they're filming the episodes in sequence but they don't film the scenes for each individual episode in sequence. So I'm thinking that the first 2 episodes feature the hospital heavily.

• Love 2
(edited)

Is the filming linear?

No; it would take forever.  They will generally shoot one episode before moving on to the next (they need everything for editing, the next one is usually still being written, etc.).  But within an episode, the scenes are shot out of sequence to make the most effective use of time – shoot every scene that requires location A on days one and two, shoot on the soundstage the next, then we’ve got location B on Thursday, so shoot everything that takes place there that day, etc.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 2
It does give me a chuckle picturing Mulder having trouble hitting the broad side of a barn at the firing range or Scully struggling over the ropes, though.

...could he ever hit the broad side of a barn? Scully was always the consummate crack shot; Butterfingers!Mulder was forever dropping his gun. :)

If Scully has a day job and Mulder doesn’t, there is too much potential for Mulder running around by himself for too much of the screen time.

I also think that Scully would want to curtail Mulder's running-around-by-himself time as much as possible. That's always how the trouble starts! 

Hey all, BTW, good to see ya! I was Lurkey at TWoP and have continued to lurk around the periphery. waves

• Love 4

...could he ever hit the broad side of a barn? Scully was always the consummate crack shot; Butterfingers!Mulder was forever dropping his gun. :)

I also think that Scully would want to curtail Mulder's running-around-by-himself time as much as possible. That's always how the trouble starts! 

Hey all, BTW, good to see ya! I was Lurkey at TWoP and have continued to lurk around the periphery. waves

It would be really funny if M&S rejoin the FBI and they have to finally go to that training seminar they skipped out on in Detour. The thought of that alone makes me wish they had more than 6 episodes so they could spend 1 episode just doing training exercises. Mulder would fail all the gun safety courses. And it would be revealed that Scully is actually a bad shot and she really was trying to kill Mulder when she shot him in Anasazi.

Mulder running around by himself would provoke her to make another attempt on his life.

Glad you came out of lurkdom!

• Love 2

No, in the sense that they film scenes out of order for the most part but not the series. They are filming episode one, maybe two right now, but the scenes themselves are most likely not in order. But they won't be filming episode 5 yet, because it is not (most likely) yet written. Also, there are probably rewrites going on for episode one and two (and so on) all of the time.

So to shoot at the hospital, they need a permit to shoot at the hospital, but they can only do it certain days. Outside filming may be weather dependent (well, it is Vancouver so sort of). Also, there might me several units filming, so the main unit with DD and GA, and second units filming other stuff elsewhere.

At least that's how I understand it.

• Love 1