Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Coat Check

As someone who loved Hayley Vaughn Santos on "All My Children," seeing Kelly Ripa go bad girl on here was amazing. I can't believe Abbi abandoned her before the Domino's came! Haha.

Too bad Ilana found her deal breaker. That was fun.

It seemed weird that Ilana told her twin that she masturbates in the mirror, but she still found it too much to be with her. If anything, you'd think that would make her like her twin even more! Coincidentally on Looking this week, someone made a comment about the two guys in a couple looking really similar and (not so jokingly) asked why he didn't just jerk off in the mirror since he seemed to find himself attractive enough to date a guy who looked so much like him.

Ilana and Alia Shawkat are my new OTP, jesus christ.

It was a good choice that Ilana wasn't aware they looked alike but Alia was. I wish this was a longer plot for another episode because there should have been way way way more KR. Holy shit, was she a total scream. I honestly don't think I've ever seen someone play drunk and high that well.

Jaime was awesome too. Here, take the plate and just go work the room. 

It seemed weird that Ilana told her twin that she masturbates in the mirror, but she still found it too much to be with her.

In the end, it was really because she didn't smoke weed. I think if they both got high Ilana would have been down. I think this would have been better as a recurring plot just because there's so much to mine from it. 

• Love 2

Oh man! Now I am obsessed with both Ilana and Adele's identical hair. They seemed pretty much into each other's hair as well.

I agree that Adele's no weed policy was the deal breaker. Anyone who can find a G-spot with such precision should not be tossed away lightly.

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/12/alia_shawkat_on_her_hot_broad_city_doppelganger_romance_it_was_one_of_the_best_makeout_scenes_that_i%u2019ve_had/

Here's Alia Shahkat on her BC appearance. Apparently when the real Abbi and lIana met, Abbi mistook Alia S. for her as well.

Jaime was awesome too. Here, take the plate and just go work the room.

"Through the power of the Italian desert, she'll come to you."

My other favorite parts - Kelly Ripa was on a sitcom called "Hope and Faith" back in the early 2000's, hence Abbi saying including those names when Kelly asked her what her name was.

Adele sniffing her finger after she found Ilana's G-spot.

Perfection.

Next ep is the season "finally"? Wow, that was a short season (always an indicator of a good show).

They better get Maron and Louie ramped up tout de suite.

• Love 1

On a rewatch, I noticed that as Abbi was ditching the giant gift basket in the gimp outfit closet, she snuck a few pieces of fruit into the pockets of her dress.