Type keyword(s) to search

Columbo - General Discussion

Curtsy
  • Start Topic

On 3/21/2024 at 5:27 AM, seacliffsal said:

If you still have cable, COZI and Hallmark Mysteries and Movies show all of the seasons/episodes.  There are several episodes of the reboot that I really enjoy: the college one, the one with Tyne Daly, the Dabney Coleman one, etc.  Obviously I don't know the titles... There are also some reboots that are, quite frankly, terrible.

It's also on ABC Family.

• Useful 1

We watched Columbo Cries Wolf last night. I enjoyed it, especially the twist. It was really different from every other Columbo I've seen. I haven't been too thrilled with the later seasons, but it kind of felt like they were finding their groove with this one. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, possibilities said:

He wore that raincoat even though it almost never rained. The raincoat was so much a part of  his character that I never really thought about it til now.

From what I've read, it was just some manky old coat Falk happened to own and he thought it would work for the character.

Sometimes I watch the hour of Johnny Carson that antennatv airs at 10 pm ET. One night Falk did a surprise visit to Johnny since he was filming Columbo at a studio next door. He was in full Colombo garb, including the raincoat. I think they talked about the raincoat but I don't remember what was said.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, possibilities said:

The coat eventually looked so gross, I worried it might be infectious. I wonder if it disintegrated, or if the Smithsonian has it, or what happened to it. 

At his home   Tried to auction it but not sure what happened 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1