Type keyword(s) to search

Ian Ziering: He's Got His I On You

He's annoying?

I mean even if he's right about Geraldo, I still smell Jackass on Eye-Ann.

Really?  I've liked Ian for years, since his 90210 days, and have never gotten a Jackass read on him.  He's always seemed humble, down to earth and appreciative of his career and fans.

• Love 1

I have to root for Ian now. One of my good friends and old roommate died last year after suffering from EB her entire life. She was one of the oldest surviving people with her form of the disease and was only 36. The longer he stays the greater the awareness

• Love 4

Sooooo hilarious fake with his speechifying.  It's a good cause, but he took his normal bad acting, tried to apply it to the "real" world, and came off as doubly insincere as a result.

• Love 1

I thought it was funny when he was giving his motivational speech to TO. Um, hello, TO is quite successful. I don't think he needed those affirmations.

Yeah what was THAT about.  It's not like Terrell didn't do that bad in his playing career, unless there was personal things they discussed off camera that made Ian pontificate like that. 

That said, I don't mind Ian.  He did ok on Dancing With The Stars and if he can willingly embrace the cheesiness of Sharknado while acting in it like it's Oscar material, then I can deal with this.  Besides, he's not Geraldo. 

• Love 1

I just looked up EB and realized that it is one of the same fundraisers I am currently doing. There is a 3 month old baby in CA with it and she is having a tough time right now. Look up Kiira Kinkle on google and you can read about her.To not be able to touch your babies hand or rub your nose against her head to smell that smell is heartbreaking. I am donating my pay this month (that's not specifically tied to my cancer drive) to her fund to help pay for the bandages needed to keep her from accidentally rubbing her fingers or toes together. 

• Love 2

He needed to go.  I don't remember him being that pompous on DWTS.  I have a feeling he was exaggerating his persona.  Of course he has a big ego, he is an actor, but damn he was really insufferable the past few eps.

He needed to go.  I don't remember him being that pompous on DWTS.  I have a feeling he was exaggerating his persona.  Of course he has a big ego, he is an actor, but damn he was really insufferable the past few eps.

I hope it's an act. Because I have so much trouble believing such a bag of egotistical actor cliches all truly bundled together onto one person could really exist.

In some ways it seemed like he and Geraldo were almost the same person, except one was half-Hispanic and a (sort of) newsman, and the other was a washed up actor, who only had a second career because he could act over the top so well in a movie about sharks eating people in mid-air.

• Love 1
In some ways it seemed like he and Geraldo were almost the same person,

True.  If their teams  had been switched, each would have done the same thing - blurt out impulsively the first idea that comes to mind, and insist it's better than anything anyone else could think of, pout when not getting your way, blame everyone else for whatever goes wrong.  knowing that you deserve credit for what goes right, and humbly, but condescendingly share that credit with your teammates.