Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

Well, there we go. LOL Sam and Dean separated and on different sides of the fight I'm guessing.

I'm gonna reallllly need to know soon if Dean knows about Billie the Reaper's threat to send them into the Empty when they die....

If for some insane reason, the blind drop about a series co-lead being killed off and it's SPN,  I'm going with it being Jensen/Dean.

I'm envisioning a Romeo and Juliet style cliffhanger. I'm thinking somewhere along the way, Dean reacquires the Mark as part of a way to put the Darkness back. Sam is killed in front of Dean, Dean doesn't know about Billie's threat and summons a reaper. Billie shows up and tells him nope, nothing doing. Sam's gone. And as far as she knows it's true.

Dean is distraught, but can't live with the Mark and wants to put the Darkness back, so he offers himself to be sent into the Empty to keep from hurting someone else and keep the Darkness locked away and maybe just to have his molecules near Sam.  But instead Sam was somehow saved,(Cas maybe)  and shows back up, just as Dean is sent into the Empty.  Fade to black.....

Oh Jesus cartrox! The Greeks and Shakespeare have nothin' on you, do they?

Edited by Mick Lady
  • Love 1

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/06/spoiler-room-agents-shield-flash-supernatural-spoilers

Loved seeing John Winchester on Supernatural! Any other characters returning soon? — Emily

I’ll give you a hint: Oh ya! No? Didn’t get it? It’s Sheriff Donna! “Sheriff Donna calls the boys because it seems like there is a crazed psycho-killer that’s putting on Halloween masks,” Jared Padalecki says. “The boys have to come in and find out what’s powering these masks and if it’s something that’s possessed or if it’s a ghost.” And of course, it’s something that Padalecki says is “going to provide a lot of laughs,” because, have you met Donna?

• Love 2

Okay, I asked this somewhere else, but I'll ask here too. Are the Ghostfacers broken up? I seem to remember they did from Thinman, but they were referred to last week. Any info if they're coming back? I enjoyed them, and wouldn't mind seeing them again!

Thanks catrox! I guess I'm losing it.

I did find this on EW concerning "Just My Imagination"

So how did Sam fill all that alone time? He created Sully, an imaginary friend, to help him pass the time. And now that Sam is all grown-up, it seems that Sully could use his help. (Only in Supernatural could your imaginary friend be not-so-imaginary.)

EW has confirmed that Nate Torrence — most recently seen in the comedy Weird Loners — has been cast as Sully, who’s set to appear in an episode titled “Just My Imagination” this season.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/25/supernatural-season-11-nate-torrence

Edited by Mick Lady

They broke up in Thinman. I would be very surprised if they showed up again.

Nope. Donna had been in only two episodes prior to her upcoming appearance( The Purge and Hibbing 911 )

Okay, this is killing me! When Sam and Dean met Donna in "The Purge", she knew them! Mick remembers it the same way. Do you have any idea what we're talking about, or are we both crazy?

Okay, this is killing me! When Sam and Dean met Donna in "The Purge", she knew them! Mick remembers it the same way. Do you have any idea what we're talking about, or are we both crazy?

She met them at the beginning of the Purge when they were investigating the suddenly shrinking people. They talked to her in the sheriff hq and  Dean and Donna bonded over powdered donuts. Later on in the episode, Sam and Dean go undercover in the spa, and Donna was there a guest having her fat sucked out by the pishtaco. She saw Sam in the hallway in his shorts, and recognized him as "Agent Frehley" .

Then in Hibbing 911, they saw her again with Jodio.

• Love 1

Walking Dead is on now (Mountain Time) so I'm watching on your recommendation.

Alas, I wish I could say this episode is reflective of the quality of the show overall.  I highly recommend watching from the first episode on if you haven't seen it before. 

Alas, I wish I could say this episode is reflective of the quality of the show overall.  I highly recommend watching from the first episode on if you haven't seen it before. 

I started it, than gave up after the three episode devoted to "The Governor" Mick never stopped, and keeps me updated, but he watches our recording because of football. I will not watch Dallas!! I did cheat and read some of the thread though...

Supernatural is my only "must watch in real time" show right now. I want a spin-off with Jody and Donna!

Edited by Mick Lady
  • Love 2

He seemed more hesitant to do it then rather than to do it at all. It's sort of a season 4 reversal when Sam was all gung ho to go after Lilith and Dean wanted to wait until they were more sure. But I think also Sam is worrying about the ramifications maybe? After the consequences with the reapers from killing Death, maybe Sam is worried that killing Amara - rather than maybe trapping her again - might ripple into something worse? Kinda late now, Sam, but okay. (I'm still annoyed with the plot turning Sam into a short-sighted dumbass last season that lead to the Smog monster getting out in the first place.)

• Love 2

Yeah, well, Dean's talking big, but look at his expression at the end, like he's realizing he's reluctant to do it, and is puzzled or bewildered about it. Kind of hesitant himself, but for different reasons.

Ever had a task you were nervous about?  Did you want to get it over quickly so that it was done and you could relax?  Methinks that's our Dean right now.  He's got doubts up the ying-yang but he just wants to stop worrying I suspect.

Yeah, well, Dean's talking big, but look at his expression at the end, like he's realizing he's reluctant to do it, and is puzzled or bewildered about it. Kind of hesitant himself, but for different reasons.

I'm getting the same vibe as when he was going to find Cain and kill him.  I think Dean is scared of killing her and scared of not killing her. I think he's kind of fucked either way.

• Love 4

That's some damn fine acting. ITA, he's scared. It's one thing for an 'action hero' to show fear for loved ones. But Jensen manages to show Dean's vulnerability and fear for himself while portraying one of the biggest BadAsses in TV or film. Like so many guests and crew have said, neither Jared nor Jebsen ever phone it in. They always put themselves 'out there' without a net.

• Love 1

I think that's also where Sam's coming from too--can they do it, should they do it? It's very much in the vein of how they used to do it--two different guys with different ways of looking at the same problem. I'm glad they're both asking the right questions.

Love the painting behind Dean! It's so Supernatural.

The room reminds me of Sex and Violence...all the red walls. Trying to think if the painting is a reuse or not? I always like to try and spot the reused set pieces. Almost as fun as trying to spot the reused actors. 

• Love 3

Aside from Dean's deep dark horrible self-destructive place when he took on the Mark,  thinking he would fix things, Dean's instincts are generally reliable. So  I think he either doesn't consciously remember what Amara said to him in the Vortex of Darkness about always helping her or he senses it's bad like his connection to the Book of the Damned.  I can understand him hesitating to kill a baby, but now she's older and he knows she eats souls so if he will always help her, how does killing her help her? I don't think she really wants to be dead or locked back up again, so if he's willing to kill her, what is influencing that thought process?  Maybe he's just a Robot Puppet Man and is doing what he thinks he should do because of what he experienced whilst being under the influence of the Mark. I dunno. Just musings.  

What if Sam believes God is telling him that she should remain alive in the interests of saving the universe?  And since Sam seems to be in save the universe  before saving each other mode now,  how far will Sam go to make sure that happens?  Like  would Sam be willing to kill Dean if Dean is going to kill Amara?  Would Dean kill Sam so he can kill Amara if his instincts are telling him to kill her for the good of the universe?  In a way it kind of guarantees her own continuing existence if she can pit Sam and Dean against each other about her state of existence.

ETA:

The room reminds me of Sex and Violence...all the red walls. Trying to think if the painting is a reuse or not? I always like to try and spot the reused set pieces. Almost as fun as trying to spot the reused actors.

The set decor here could be some subtle foreshadowing that Amara/the Darkness will be pitting Sam and Dean against each other again like the siren did in Sex and Violence. It kind of goes along with my speculation above. 

Edited by catrox14

I don't think she really wants to be dead or locked back up again, so if he's willing to kill her, what is influencing that thought process?

His fear that she is influencing him somehow. That came through pretty clearly to me in that snippet. When Sam asks if Dean is sure about killing her, Dean freezes for a moment and then answers "why wouldn`t I be?" or something like that. Despite rationally knowing that Sam couldn`t have meant it that way, he clearly took it as "are you sure you can kill her? or even want to?"

Those are the questions Dean asks himself right now. So he wants to get it done as fast as possible to prove to himself there is nothing hinky going on. He must already question if him rescuing the baby was Amara`s influence. Even though the rescue was perfectly in character for him and needed not influence whatsoever. That`s why it was a brilliant way to throw him off. He can`t asnwer this question to his satisfaction.

It will most likely only get worse after this episode if Amara tells him more about their connection. And he actually can`t kill her in this one. Even though, he may just be unable to in terms of power level or having no suitable weapon. Still, it will also be a good fact-gathering mission. Amara may win the round overall but Dean won`t walk away empty-handed, if shaken. Their relationship is somewhat reciprocal. What she says to make him question himself is nevertheless also info he can use.

Strategic-wise, I think it is difficult. Yes, it is true that they have no intel and no real plan - which, bad - BUT they know she is still growing. Dean knows her adult stage and as far as they know right now, she hasn`t reached it yet. So really, it does make sense to make an attempt on her level as long as she isn`t a 100 %. To waffle about and try to do more research, only then to possibly learn "well, it would have been possible but only as long as she wasn`t fully grown, oops" would equally serve noone. So, I believe it is a risk but one worth taking atm.

• Love 3

His fear that she is influencing him somehow. That came through pretty clearly to me in that snippet. When Sam asks if Dean is sure about killing her, Dean freezes for a moment and then answers "why wouldn`t I be?" or something like that. Despite rationally knowing that Sam couldn`t have meant it that way, he clearly took it as "are you sure you can kill her? or even want to?"

I made the comment above that he's scared of killing her and of not killing her. But I think there is more here than just him being a big ole scaredy cat.

He zones out every so often. He's done that in every episode since the 11.01. What's going on his head during those zone out moments? Is he remembering his conversation with her or is he just gone like he was in Blade Runners when Magnus forced the Blade into his hand and put that spell on him?  Magnus - 'It's a wonderful effect, isn't it? All thought, all will ..just goes away.   Soon you'll come to accept those feelings and want them. '  I wonder if Magnus knew about the Darkness.

• Love 2

He zones out every so often. He's done that in every episode since the 11.01. What's going on his head during those zone out moments?

I think those are the moments Jensen spoke about in terms of being unnerved by it all. The writers could show things more explicitely and give his mytharc connection greater play but as before, this is for the most part the extent of what we get. They rely on Jensen bringing nuances and showing something is going on with Dean. I`m only happy he gets to have another Amara scene. Hopefully the new actress is good. I loved the chemistry Jensen had with Emily in the Premiere. 

Probably also significant is the new power we saw Amara display in the Lizzie ep. So far we have only seen her feeding on souls but before the babysitter insulted her, she appeared to have no such intent. She simply gave her bliss-by-touch. The soul removal seemed to be separate from that. The latter gave her the clear un-conscience to do what she wanted. But IMO it wasn`t the cause of the bliss effect and Amara-fangirling she still had  I believe that is an effect that stayed from the hand-touching.

Both powers seem almost diamtrically opposed, one "good", one "evil". Obviously, I don`t think either will turn out good in the end but making people feel genuinely good and taking their pain away is an interesting thing for the Darkness to do. That she has no impulse control when the grateful person calls her an angel afterwards notwithstanding.   

• Love 3
What if Sam believes God is telling him that she should remain alive in the interests of saving the universe?  And since Sam seems to be in save the universe  before saving each other mode now,  how far will Sam go to make sure that happens?  Like  would Sam be willing to kill Dean if Dean is going to kill Amara?  Would Dean kill Sam so he can kill Amara if his instincts are telling him to kill her for the good of the universe?  In a way it kind of guarantees her own continuing existence if she can pit Sam and Dean against each other about her state of existence.

I kinda hope that you are wrong, catrox.

I am so tired of Sam being the goat and/or getting duped by the bad guys. It's become an annoying pattern on this show, and for me, I want for more than that one time - well half time actually - for Sam to not be completely and utterly wrong. I know a lot of fans here say they don't care who's right or wrong, but I guess that's not as easy to accept when your favorite is the one who is almost always wrong. Not that I don't also love Dean, but I've always liked it best when their relationship is a partnership, and that doesn't work as well with the dynamic they have set up here.

So, if it is in this remix of the season 4 "do it now or wait argument," that this time the "do it now" is going to be the right answer, I'll be so annoyed if they wait (because Sam suggests it) and as Aeryn13 mentions above, it's now too late to kill Amara and therefore Dean has to make some sacrifice to get rid of her, making it all Sam's fault. And it doesn't even matter if Sam does the sacrificing instead, because then the sacrifice will have to be made because he was "wrong" rather than because he was doing it to save the world - and he's already in "fixing it" mode, so that would be adding insult to injury.

The show has already beat the "trying to fix your mistake and making it worse" horse to death with both Sam and Castiel. I really don't need to see it again. But I have a feeling that's what we're going to get, because in general on this show, it's Dean's instincts which are shown to be correct while Sam is shown to be the dupe and/or dumbass. That appears to be the role Sam is relegated to on this show now, especially in the Carver years.

I really hope that I'm wrong, but the end of season 10 didn't give me much hope in that regard.

• Love 3

because then the sacrifice will have to be made because he was "wrong" rather than because he was doing it to save the world - and he's already in "fixing it" mode, so that would be adding insult to injury.

For me it would adding insult to injury because once again Dean gets to kneel in the dust on the sidelines. Urgh. I still seethe with loathing when even thinking about the Season 5 Finale.

That said, I`m pretty sure Dean will be, if not wrong, kind of the liability for the time being with his connection to Amara. Obviously, she gets "free" of Crowley in this one. They might play it as it being Dean`s fault for charging in there, even though Crowley never had any control.

The connection to Amara being useful IF Dean gets a part to play in the hero department in the big save in the end at all will only come IMO by the end, not before..  

• Love 2

While the rest of you argue Dean's motives, my question is, what the fuck is it going to kill The Darkness? Killing "Mother" took a lot of research and work, and The Darkness is a hell of a lot more powerful, right?

• Love 3

That said, I`m pretty sure Dean will be, if not wrong, kind of the liability for the time being with his connection to Amara. Obviously, she gets "free" of Crowley in this one. They might play it as it being Dean`s fault for charging in there, even though Crowley never had any control.

The connection to Amara being useful IF Dean gets a part to play in the hero department in the big save in the end at all will only come IMO by the end, not before..  

I'm thinking more your second one - that the connection to Amara will be helpful - than it being a liability. Generally what is usually a liability for most people on this show turns out to be useful for Dean. The mark of Cain being a good example. The main bad that came from that came only because of what Sam did. Dean made it almost entirely useful (killing Abaddon, killing Cain, getting rid of the Steins). Dean using revenge was another. Most characters with a revenge motive on this show generally had very bad results - John, Sam, Castiel, even Meg - but Dean managed to use it to his advantage and get a win - twice if I'm remembering correctly (the Steins and Dick Roman.)

I'm thinking that Dean will at first seem to be at a disadvantage, but it will turn out that he tricks Amara and uses the bond to his advantage. Sam's visions could go either way, depending on who it actually is who is giving him the visions (an agent of Amara or Lucifer) and what she/he wants. If Lucifer would benefit from Amara being out, I'm expecting the visions to mislead Sam rather than be helpful.

Edited to add:

While the rest of you argue Dean's motives, my question is, what the fuck is it going to kill The Darkness? Killing "Mother" took a lot of research and work, and The Darkness is a hell of a lot more powerful, right?

But that was back in season 6. We haven't had much planning  - or at least intelligent planning - in the last few seasons as far as I've seen. Of all the big things that they researched - The tablets / closing the hell gate, "defeating" Metatron, removing the mark - almost none of them turned out "good" or as planned. The main "wins" - like killing Abaddon and temporarily getting Metatron trapped - resulted more from rash decisions with little planning or from revised plans and some luck. So pretty much I'm saying that I have no idea how this one is going to go. It may take a bunch of planning, or it might be one of those charge ahead, damn the consequences wins.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 2

I kinda hope that you are wrong, catrox.

I am so tired of Sam being the goat and/or getting duped by the bad guys. It's become an annoying pattern on this show, and for me, I want for more than that one time - well half time actually - for Sam to not be completely and utterly wrong. I know a lot of fans here say they don't care who's right or wrong, but I guess that's not as easy to accept when your favorite is the one who is almost always wrong. Not that I don't also love Dean, but I've always liked it best when their relationship is a partnership, and that doesn't work as well with the dynamic they have set up here.

So, if it is in this remix of the season 4 "do it now or wait argument," that this time the "do it now" is going to be the right answer, I'll be so annoyed if they wait (because Sam suggests it) and as Aeryn13 mentions above, it's now too late to kill Amara and therefore Dean has to make some sacrifice to get rid of her, making it all Sam's fault. And it doesn't even matter if Sam does the sacrificing instead, because then the sacrifice will have to be made because he was "wrong" rather than because he was doing it to save the world - and he's already in "fixing it" mode, so that would be adding insult to injury.

The show has already beat the "trying to fix your mistake and making it worse" horse to death with both Sam and Castiel. I really don't need to see it again. But I have a feeling that's what we're going to get, because in general on this show, it's Dean's instincts which are shown to be correct while Sam is shown to be the dupe and/or dumbass. That appears to be the role Sam is relegated to on this show now, especially in the Carver years.

I really hope that I'm wrong, but the end of season 10 didn't give me much hope in that regard.

This is one of your best posts! I agree with this so much and you have articulated perfectly what I have felt for years!

• Love 1

Light.

I mean, it kinda has to be.  Lucifer, being The Light Bringer, The Morning Star, seems to be a key player in the first defeat.  Which is why God gave him the Mark in the first place. Lucifer was probably his most trusted of the Archangels.  So, it's got to be a lot more than everyone turn on their flashlights and point at Amara. 

Looking at what we've seen Amara is "against":

- Light

- Order

- God's Creations (angel, demon, humans, right, wrong)

- God

So one obvious answer is some great sacrifice by a large Army of "Light" who maybe represent the spectrum of God's creations.  Humans, Angels, Demons, Monsters, Witches, etc...

Raw power, however, seems unlikely without another planet wide enema (to quote Zachariah). 

Also, apparently Amara thinks she is tougher than God and last time she was only defeated because God "tricked her and sealed her away".  So, if God could only win by tricking her - than maybe she WAS stronger.  Of course this time she wont be trusting ... except for maybe Dean.  Who Amara is 100% certain of.  I could definitely see Dean helping her without his own volition.  He would need some assist (hey... more power of love stuff... JUST what Aeryn wants!..) to break free of her control.

Next, let's play around with chaos theory.  In our current universe, things will break apart in chaos but eventually self-organize.  Find balance.  It's 'nature's way'.  Which is why I think Rowena may have a huge role in her defeat. She is, after all, the most powerful "nature-driven" force right now.  She doesn't rely on soul-power for didley squat. 

So.... completely RANDOM speculation .... it's going to take a combo of all God's creations, God, some smart-thinking by Sam w/ Rowena, and then Dean providing a backdoor into some weakness of Amara. 

Not very well formed... but that's what I got so far.

• Love 3

It seems like Dean zones out a bit when he looks into light.  Correlation? Causation? Foreshadowing? 

Looking out the window in 11.01 between the "prison bars" into car headlights

Looking into the flickering light in 11.05  followed by peering out through the "prison slats" in the flash of Len's camera

Damn it SueB! That's exactly what Mick said, and I didn't post it because I didn't agree, but I've been (very) wrong before, and now you're on his side!

Hee, now for some reason I'm imagining that Mick will be gloating that SueB agrees with him and is on his side.

• Love 3

I just have to say I find the notion light being a way to kill dark....well, it seems a bit...um, for lack of better word...lame. Eh, whatever.

What if there is no way to kill Bob? I mean, isn't that why God locked it away in the first place? Maybe they won't be able to kill Bob, but just find a way to contain Bob somehow? Or, maybe they'll find a new balance to the universe that includes Bob in some way?

:: Sorry I tried to go back to typing the D-word...I just can't. ;) ::

• Love 1

So, if God could only win by tricking her - than maybe she WAS stronger.  Of course this time she wont be trusting ... except for maybe Dean.  Who Amara is 100% certain of.  I could definitely see Dean helping her without his own volition.  He would need some assist (hey... more power of love stuff... JUST what Aeryn wants!..)

In the scenario we`re talking Dean would be the active participant, though, right? The one who "overcomes" and saves the day? My problem is that I don`t credit the person basically being the wind beneath the hero`s wings with anything so even if they deliver the "I lurve you and believe in you" speech, the person who DOES stuff and makes the decision gets all the credit from me. If that were Dean and we would basically have a reversal of Suck Song, well, that would wipe some of the bitter taste of that episode out of my mouth.

The only time in movie history I like the "power of love" save is when Darth Vader kills the Emperor to save his own son. I do not credit Luke with that kill, he was the motivation for it but that is different for me. It`s just okay because the character accomplished things in his own right and wasn`t relegated to motivation for the big moments.

I think Lucifer will be inevitably be brought in but I certainly don`t want him to be the key because everything to do with Lucifer means Sam only and "Dean who".No thanks.

What if there is no way to kill Bob? I mean, isn't that why God locked it away in the first place? Maybe they won't be able to kill Bob, but just find a way to contain Bob somehow?

I`ve said it before. This is IMO the reason we got Billie the Reaper delivering exposition on "the Empty" aka the place nothing comes back from. What a convenient place to store something uber-powerful that noone wants back.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 1

I`ve said it before. This is IMO the reason we got Billie the Reaper delivering exposition on "the Empty" aka the place nothing comes back from. What a convenient place to store something uber-powerful that noone wants back.

Surely the Darkness is more powerful than all the reapers...and since Death is gone maybe the reapers don't want to do it. Or they can't.

If Dean is really bound to Amara, I would think he'd have to go into the Empty too. Like I wonder if Dean has any notion that if he kills her, he might die along with her. Or she could threaten to take him with her.  That would really be a test for Sam and his willingness to let Dean die for humanity since he already knows of the Empty and apparently Dean still does not AFAIK.

That could be the flip around of Sam jumping into the Pit to save humanity: Dean has to decide about going into Empty with Amara and what could Sam do to stop that. 

Edited by catrox14

That could be the flip around of Sam jumping into the Pit to save humanity: Dean has to decide about going into Empty with Amara and what could Sam do to stop that.

It`s quite possible they are going for a flip here. Which would be fine by me. I would be overjoyed if it was Dean`s moment finally. If the show continues, he`ll be back anyways. If it was a Series Finale and they didn`t do a Happy End, that would be okay too. That`s what imagination and fanfic are for. Even if a narrative leaves a character in a certain place doesn`t mean they have to stay there in one`s mind.

The only problem is that after introducing the Biggest Baddest Big Bad of them all in the Darkness, they`d have a hard time coming up with a new story. But that would be the case regardless on how or who disposes of her.

Going back "small"? They tried that. Having no real Big Bad? They tried that in Season 10. Didn`t really work IMO. Introducing another even-worse-entity would be ludicrous. We had "before everything else God created the Leviathans and they were so evil, they got sent to permanent time-out". Only to have them turn out to be very lame villains. Then we got "and before THAT there was the worst amoral entity ever, the Darkness, God sent it to time-out, too."

Next stop? Before God and the Darkness, there was the Nothing, the most destructive force in the universe. God and the Darkness teamed up to defeat it and lock it away. Now it`s free. I wouldn`t put it past them but it`s doubtful. They won`t make actual God an actual Big Bad because noone higher up would allow this. Trashing other religions is apparently fine but not the one in your own country too much. That means, they have painted themselves in a corner with the concept in general. 

Welp, this sounds not good :(. So much for TFW....

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2015/11/11/supernatural-misha-collins-interview-season-11-castiel-heaven-darkness/

*Emphasis mine.

We also saw Cas help the Winchesters in “Baby” and he was binging Netflix in the bunker in the most recent episode, but how much will he be helping the brothers going forward? Collins was cryptic about spoilers, but he did warn that we won’t be seeing a lot of that. “I feel like that dynamic where Cas is helping the boys and we’re going to solve problems [together] is always a short-lived one. I think that things, generally speaking, fall apart sooner or later and somebody is lying to someone else and there’s subterfuge and dissembling and everything is sort of dysfunctional. So that’s where we’re heading.”

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I just have to say I find the notion light being a way to kill dark....well, it seems a bit...um, for lack of better word...lame. Eh, whatever.

What if there is no way to kill Bob? I mean, isn't that why God locked it away in the first place? Maybe they won't be able to kill Bob, but just find a way to contain Bob somehow? Or, maybe they'll find a new balance to the universe that includes Bob in some way?

:: Sorry I tried to go back to typing the D-word...I just can't. ;) ::

I think that's fair (that just simply 'Light' is pretty weak. That's why I'm suggesting it's not going to be a simple raw power solution. Light will play a part but they're will have to be a more complex solution beyond overpowering Amara.

Welp, this sounds not good :(. So much for TFW....

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2015/11/11/supernatural-misha-collins-interview-season-11-castiel-heaven-darkness/

*Emphasis mine.

This has me so disappointed! TFW is a small bit of hope for me, and while Cas and the Boys have had their falling outs from time to time, they always seem to come back to each other. Trust is such a huge issue in this show! Why can't these three figure it out?

True. The Trickster/Gabriel had a judge (I think) dressing up as a bunny in Sam's endless Tuesday in "Mystery Spot."

That said, the scenes I saw in the preview creeped me out. When I heard the spoilers, I didn't think I could be creeped out by a person in a bunny outfit - who knew? The only thing worse - especially for Sam - would be if it was a clown-bunny.

• Love 1

At one of Jared and Jensen's panels at the con, Jared said we were going to see a "very big fight" featuring "four people you know". For what it's worth.

I'm going to guess the four are John, Paul, George and Ringo.

• Love 2