Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers, Speculation & All Things Media!

The Blame Game Official Press Release with pictures

“The Blame Game” – Castle is captured and forced to work with strangers to solve deranged puzzles and mind games, while Beckett and the 12th Precinct must race against time to rescue Castle and catch a killer, on “Castle,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network. Amy Robach (“GMA”) guest stars as Lila Campo, a TV news producer.

Kate's attempts at keeping Castle safe are awful but at least on the bright side it's not Locksat doing the kidnapping this time.

Edited by verdana

This is a very short clip from the Castle facebook page of them "fake" fighting I guess....can't say I'm that impressed, it looks silly and awkward. 

I feel like it's too short to judge.  I kind of think it could be amusing to have them be bad at fake fighting, except then everyone looks stupid for believing it.  But this whole storyline is stupid, so I don't know what else to expect.

The Blame Game Official Press Release with pictures

Beckett's hair looks different. I like it, even if it still isn't practical for a rescue mission.

I wonder how much money I'd have to spend to get my hair to look like that....

Or how long I'd have to sit in the salon chair, heh.

I think her hair looks much nicer like this than what she had going in her recent red carpet look.  Wasn't a fan of the dress, the hair or the makeup.  Aged her.  And I'm just not a fan of dresses with ruffles or pink, but Stana seems to favour it.

I see the Good Wife is going to end according to TV Line. 

I wish Castle could make the same sensible decision and when the times comes and the network number crunchers (and two leads) have had their say make an announcement well in advance. 

Me too.  If one or both actors have already made it definitively clear that they're not interested in doing another year, I hope we hear about it soon.  But I doubt it's going to happen.  Not sure if JM on TGW pushed CBS's hand when she said at some event that she was going to be unemployed soon before the network made any announcement.  There's spinoff talk for that show but seems like that's par for the course for just about every long running show these days so I'm not reading too much into it for any show.  It's the network's way of keeping options open, I guess.

Edited by madmaverick

Betweenthisandthat, appreciated your post.  Thought you had a healthy, common sense perspective on it all.

I read Matt's TV Line post and he does ask a productive question: Why watch?

Indeed.  Isn't that what we ask ourselves every time we choose to do something (or not)?

I do think Matt's also hinting that people who watch should enjoy the show right now for what it is because things may change.  It must be a difficult time to be a person who still likes this show because I highly doubt there are places were there isn't an overabundance of criticism and dread about the future, all of which might be completely warranted, but still, it must feel like there's no where to have a fun chat about the show.  Assuming that's possible given all the changes and possible ones to come.

Like I said before, I'm resolved to have a glass half full perspective and enjoy this imperfect show and Caskett onscreen together while we still can.  And I hope there are like minded people I can still enjoy discussing the show with.  The show's future is out of our hands so I'm equally resolved not to angst over it.  Whatever will be, will be.  Making drama (especially when we don't really know the facts) isn't productive to me.

• Love 3

Talia F. ‏@tfleegs  9 hrs9 hours ago

The lovely @realssullivan speaking to international press about #Castle today on set.

https://twitter.com/tfleegs/status/697550952174190592

Erik Altstadt ‏@EAkorn  10 hrs10 hours ago

I feel like the #Castle episodes that are just now airing are so different from what we are shooting. I hope everyone enjoyed Monday!

I hope what he's shooting now is better, Beckett's is finally back home now. 

Edited by verdana

Erik Altstadt ‏@EAkorn  10 hrs10 hours ago

I feel like the #Castle episodes that are just now airing are so different from what we are shooting. I hope everyone enjoyed Monday!

This is just their transparent & supposedly subtle attempt to once again reassure the viewers that no matter how bad things are now they will get better if they just grit their teeth, hold their nose & keep watching.

This is just their transparent & supposedly subtle attempt to once again reassure the viewers that no matter how bad things are now they will get better if they just grit their teeth, hold their nose & keep watching.

It only took the new show runners 9 episodes into a new season to put a wrecking ball to a successful show with such a shortsighted separation storyline. During season 6, loyal viewers watched and waited patiently for the wedding in order to get Caskett together for good as husband & wife, partners & friends. Instead, after just 6+ months of marriage, fans first get a phony marriage timeout and now viewers get fake adultery which is much worse given the established backstories of both characters. The whole story has become an insult to intelligent, logical thinking adults. At the start of a network sweeps period, a first run and original episode draws lower household viewers than more recent popular repeat episodes. After the weak reconciliation scenes in the fall finale attempting to explain away the Beckett odd behavior during the timeout and Castle's comedic response to it, the almost one million drop in viewers for 8x9 suggests the series has hit a turning point forcing some viewers to discontinue watching the show until Caskett is back together and not living apart or worse, maybe just turning the show off for good. By the end of Feb sweeps period (12 episodes), there is a good chance that the show could post household numbers equal to 50% of the total viewers reported for the season 7 finale (8.44 million). The ongoing arrogance and clueless comments put forth by the new producers during recent interviews hold little hope for a worthwhile end to the series. IMO

18-49

Date                Episode                                                               Rating         Viewers (million)

12/22/2014      6x18  “The Way of the Ninja”                          0.9                4.54

1/26/2015        7x03  “Clear & Present Danger”                     0.9                4.97

4/6/2015         7x07  “Once Upon a Time in the West”       0.8                5.77

4/13/2015        7x09  “Last Action Hero”                                  1.0                6.00

2/8/2016         8x09  “Tone Death”                                            1.1                 5.72

Source: The Futon Critic; TVbythe Numbers

Edited by VinceW
  • Love 1

Yep. Sorry guys. I don't like wasting my time watching a show which stinks.

If it wasn't for the separation and captain lines, this sneak could've taken place anytime last season as one of COTW exposition Caskett at the loft scenes. Didn't we see that Beckett suit earlier this season. I don't remember wardrobe reuse for her so soon.

Firefly Reunion on Castle: First Photos of Summer Glau's Private Eye at TV Line

Castle is wearing another yet another ill fitting jacket by the looks of that first photo..but then he is in LA and his wardrobe wasn't that great last time around either, no change there then lol. 

As TVLine reported last month, the Los Angeles-set installment reunites Nathan Fillion with onetime Firefly co-star Summer Glau, who guest-stars as a provocative P.I. that competes with Rick to solve a deadly mystery. The hour also features TV vet Gerald McRaney as the head of the legendary, secretive Greatest Detective Society (aka The G.D.S.), of which Glau is a member.

The episode’s outsized premise and enviable guest roster triggered speculation that ABC was testing the waters for a rejiggered Season 9 in case either Nathan Fillion or Stana Katic don’t re-sign. The chatter intensified when network president Paul Lee recently confirmed that “there are a lot of conversations going on” about how to extend Castle’s longevity.

Lee, though, would not disclose which particular avenues are being explored for any possible Castle Season 9. “I don’t want to give a glimpse to what those ideas might be,” he said, “but I’m feeling optimistic that we’ve got some good ideas.”

It's a rehash but I'll be waiting to get the popcorn out whilst running down the comments on this one heh.

Edited by verdana

Would anyone feel cheated if supposed stepmom Rita appeared at the beginning of an episode, identified LokSat, and gave proof that he/she had met an unequivocal end (e.g., video of falling into a glacial crevasse), indicating that the web of subterfuge could end, and the rest of the episode could play out Beckett and Castle unwinding the complications in their lives? Fat chance, I'm sure, but one can dream...

• Love 2

Valentine's Day 2016: 7 Of The Worst TV Couples That Remind Single People Why Being Alone Is Not So Bad at ibtimes

1. Rick Castle and Kate Beckett – “Castle”

Yes, "Caskett" makes the list! While there may have been a time, a rather long time, when all fans wanted was to see the sarcastic Castle (Nathan Fillion) and no-nonsense Beckett (Stana Katic) together. However, the couple's long awaited, and subsequently delayed, marriage was soon followed by a half-season long separation and an unnecessary return to the will they-won't they drama in Season 8. The writer and cop couple are back together now, but does anyone still care? Singles take note: sometimes relationships are more trouble than they are worth!

PARLEZ-VOUS MURDER? CASTLE INFILTRATES AN ESL CLASS, ON ABC’S “CASTLE”

“And Justice For All” – Beckett and the 12th Precinct look into the murder of an English as a Second Langue student. But when the victim’s class won’t talk to the police, Castle goes undercover as a French Canadian immigrant and learns that the victim was more than he seemed, on “Castle,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 29 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

• Love 1

The ending of this scene.  If co-workers acting professionally kissed, that's how they'd do it.  No surprise, since that's what Stana and Nathan are, but no chemistry AT ALL.

I actually think that's a really cute kiss, I see a spark there. It's just nice, affectionate chemistry and not super sexy chemistry. They are much better at sweet moments like that than when they try and make it seem hot and sexy.

I actually think that's a really cute kiss, I see a spark there. It's just nice, affectionate chemistry and not super sexy chemistry. They are much better at sweet moments like that than when they try and make it seem hot and sexy.

It felt very clinical to me.  I'll watch it again and see if I change my mind.

Update:  Still clinical for me.  In addition, somebody has cooties, I'm sure of it.  They must, because they didn't kiss, just made puppy dog sucky sounds. LOL. 

Still keeping things in perspective, but the lengths they will go to not to lock lips is amusing.  Who has bad breath ;-).  Ooooh, maybe zika virus, that's carried in saliva (but not spread that way as I understand it).

Edited by TWP
  • Love 1

Looks like Nathan is live tweeting Sunday's ep. So I guess Krista, the Devers and Jon probably be there.

NathanFillion: Castle is going to be on Sunday, because it’s for lovers. I’m having a bunch of peeps over to live tweet the episode. Will you be there?

Looks like Nathan is live tweeting Sunday's ep. So I guess Krista, the Devers and Jon probably be there.

Will he still be his cocky self if we all show up? Talk about over-extending yourself ;-)

Edited by TWP
  • Love 1
Also, GDS sounds like an STD.

This from the comments section on TV Line which made me giggle because that's exactly what it does sound like, even with the full name "Greatest Detective Society" I can't take it seriously. I wish the writers could have thought up something better. 

May be Castle can persuade Alexis (bearing in mind she probably is one of the greatest detectives by now) to join and she can stay in LA. and move in with Meredith.  

Edited by verdana
  • Love 1

GDS also sounds like one of those diseases that pharma companies make up and then cure, LOL. So apparently the writers made up GDS and then will assumably cure it, LOL. Or not! which may be scarier ;-).

I think it will be a fun episode though. Of course, my expectations are so low they could do chin-ups on a wet piece of toiletpaper, LOL. (Gee, I haven't said that since high school, back in 19<mumble-mumble>)

• Love 1
It's a rehash but I'll be waiting to get the popcorn out whilst running down the comments on this one heh.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you on this.  Comments to Castle articles on TV Line left poor taste territory some time ago and are now firmly in the land of the utterly disgraceful and shameful.  Maybe I should say shameless as well, because the people there who make all sorts of hateful, derogatory and defamatory comments without proof clearly have no compunction about doing so.  I can only wonder if they would care if someone they didn't know talked about them the way they do, and made the kinds of slurs and accusations without any evidence and actual knowledge of people and events like they do, about Nathan.  To my mind, it's no laughing matter to call someone a misogynist or a bully or worse.  Without proof.  Repeatedly.  I cannot in good conscience enjoy popcorn at such unfair treatment of another human being, any human being.

Sometimes I feel that the anonymous nature of the internet amplifies the most obnoxious voices who tend to be the loudest, and gives them a disproportionate amount of attention that drowns out the reasonable voices who can't compete (don't have the patience and the time to compete) with repeated obnoxiousness that trolls are so good at.  The anonymity on the internet empowers these people to say the nastiest, the most unsubstantiated things, without shame, without accountability, without repercussions.  And so they carry on, to everyone's detriment.  Dark side of the fandom, and of the internet.  You can't reason with these people because they thrive on hate, not reason.  

Edited by madmaverick
  • Love 6

Me? I think - even if it's part of the job - the fact that Fillion is still willing to live tweet with fans is great considering some of the shit he gets online. Misspelling Beckett or whatever.

Could be the man is just not a good speller.

In any case, I concur with the above post 1,000%.

• Love 5

Sometimes I feel that the anonymous nature of the internet amplifies the most obnoxious voices who tend to be the loudest, and gives them a disproportionate amount of attention that drowns out the reasonable voices who can't compete (don't have the patience and the time to compete) with repeated obnoxiousness that trolls are so good at.  The anonymity on the internet empowers these people to say the nastiest, the most unsubstantiated things, without shame, without accountability, without repercussions.  And so they carry on, to everyone's detriment.  Dark side of the fandom, and of the internet.  You can't reason with these people because they thrive on hate, not reason.  

I think Castle moved on from the troll stage a long time ago.  These are not some sadistic-narcissistic psychopaths. These are mostly small camps of people whose indignations are honest (like yours or mine is about those defamatory comments), meaning they feel morally obliged to speak up. To them Beckett and/or Stana is indeed a victim of misogynistic behaviour . Fueled by Beckett’s character regression, her sporadic absence from episodes, siding with the perceived “underdog”  and probably due to numerous articles on Hollywood’s  bias, even more may feel emboldened to show support.

And the thing is, in the anonymity of the net, people mostly just want to hear that their views are legit, not whether their views are legit (and I’m not necessarily excluding myself) which makes it even harder to argue or to achieve a change of perspective (and anger or ridicule don’t help).

Could be an insider joke, could be an honest mistake which he got certain fan-flak for and therefore decided to keep it up, could be he wants to hurt Stana by getting her character’s surname an additional e. Who knows? I just think he should mix it up a bit by using Ricke and Kat next time.

I understand that sentiment, SweetTooth, but I believe the above post was referencing some TVLine comments which outright accused Nathan Fillion of bullying Stana Katic and sidelining Beckett and maintaining how he refuses to work with her, etc.

Mainly unprovable accusations with no basis in facts. Which has sadly become the norm there.

Yes, show critiquing can be a good thing, provided it is done with respect and maturity.

Those seem to be in short supply, unfortunately.

• Love 1

This is just my opinion but I suspect most of the more outlandish stuff we see on the internet is posted by kids or teenagers. It is sort of like all the graffiti I see everywhere. It's ugly but I really can't stop it so I mostly just try to ignore it & move on.

• Love 1

Me? I think - even if it's part of the job - the fact that Fillion is still willing to live tweet with fans is great considering some of the shit he gets online. Misspelling Beckett or whatever.

In any case, I concur with the above post 1,000%.

I was kind of referencing the fact that he was seemingly inviting us all over to his place....I'm up for the flight! Leave it to Fillion tho to roll up the snark and call the police on us if we show up, ha.

I've no doubt that misogyny rages in Hollywood. However too many accusations without knowing the circumstances dilutes the real problems and does nothing for the cause of women's rights. Get people rolling their eyes and they won't listen. The same people who cry misogyny refuse to respect Krista Allen. She is, in fact, a nice person, and deserves respect as a woman and as Nathan's girlfriend. Nathan seems to really like/love? her.

• Love 2
Bam, said the lady ‏@a_contrario7  4h4 hours ago

#Castle cast with fans on the set #FillionSpam

Credit: https://instagram.com/p/BBvhQ2QmiqA/

Cute picture with the kids, I know Nathan's a big guy but he looks so tall, even in comparison to Seamus and Jon lol.

What I want to know is what advice to Nathan give that girl on how to get back at pesky neighbours...

Edited by verdana
I think Castle moved on from the troll stage a long time ago.  These are not some sadistic-narcissistic psychopaths. These are mostly small camps of people whose indignations are honest (like yours or mine is about those defamatory comments), meaning they feel morally obliged to speak up. To them Beckett and/or Stana is indeed a victim of misogynistic behaviour . Fueled by Beckett’s character regression, her sporadic absence from episodes, siding with the perceived “underdog”  and probably due to numerous articles on Hollywood’s  bias, even more may feel emboldened to show support.

Self-righteous indignation is often a trait of genuine believers/trolls alike, but my problem with them is also that they aren't being intellectually (maybe also emotionally) honest.  I agree with a commentator who called them out on their selective feminism.  On one hand they cry foul over perceived misogynism against Stana, while with the other hand they use hateful, sexist, dismissive language towards other female actors in the cast, female politicians, other females in the fandom.  On the one hand they claim victimhood, while on the other hand they consistently engage in cyber bullying of selected members of the cast and others.  Don't get me started on how they selectively remember and (mis)interpret events in the show's history to suit their own fan agenda.  Full of hypocrisy and double standards.   At the heart of it all, to me, it's about servicing the actor they idolize, and some misguided need to bring down others for their personal validation and/or to elevate their personal favorite,.rather than any battle against real injustice.  If there were so truly interested in justice, they would have a fairer and more objective point of view, and a better ability to separate fact from a fictional narrative of their own making.  And they wouldn't be taking away Stana's sense of agency in these narratives they create for her, which are insulting to her as a strong woman.

And the thing is, in the anonymity of the net, people mostly just want to hear that their views are legit, not whether their views are legit (and I’m not necessarily excluding myself) which makes it even harder to argue or to achieve a change of perspective (and anger or ridicule don’t help).

I agree that a lot of people just want validation of their own views on the internet, which is why those people go on to post the same thing all the time in different places, even when there's really nothing new to say.  But I do find it interesting that even on the internet as a whole, there's a lot more repetitive negativity rather than positivity.  For genuinely good discussion, I think you need a rational basis, a genuine receptiveness, and some basic rules of courtesy and respect.  Unfortunately, there's always going to be a section of people who don't subscribe to that.  That bad behaviour in turn turns away the people who would have contributed to a good discussion unfortunately.

Name-calling

Being rude to an actor/actress to their face, when they're doing their job and promoting the show

Just slinging stuff like "This is crap!" or in general being dickish.

Personally, I don't think people should be rude to people even when it's not to their face.  A keyboard and a computer screen shouldn't be licence to be rude.

I think the term "hater" gets thrown around a lot these days as a euphemism for "That person doesn't like something that I do."

That is part of it, but I think the term has also come to apply to people who will basically hate on a person or a thing in an irrational way, irrespective of what they do.

People get angry when characters they've come to know and love, are being treated poorly. That is a GOOD thing! It means people have gotten emotionally invested in the character, which is what those who put the show on the air should want, right?

Didn't Nathan tweet something along those lines of a show making people feel something, when people were in an uproar after the car crash cliffhanger? He still got bashed for it of course.  And now, seasons later, there's the strange assertion that Nathans somehow manufactured a fictional car crash to stop a fictional wedding from his own two evil hands. Hilarious!

It's one thing to get angry about a show; it's another thing completely to engage in personal attacks on the character of an actor on a show without evidence.  Some people seem to have trouble maintaining a distinction between the two.

I mean, every review people are bringing over here, from multiple sites, are saying the same thing. "The plot makes no sense" seems to be the consensus. As does the characters not acting like themselves, because the showrunners have decided to throw away character growth in favor of doing it THEIR way.

People can have different opinions of course about the validity of the various sites which do reviews on Castle.  Personally, I don't see them as carrying more weight than any poster here as those reviews are written by fans with dedicated points of views, and not professional critics and journalists.  That goes for both the reviews from TV Guide by that fan in earlier seasons which were overflowing with praise as well as for the reviews this season which have been overflowing with criticism from the get go.  I don't read all of them, but the ones I have read, I have yet to read one which really examines what's working and what's not on the show, from a larger, more objective, less emotional vantage point, that isn't just a subjective piece from the tiny prism of their own personal likes and dislikes.  I find that on the internet, people with like views can congregate together and form echo chambers on their own.  It's hard to get a clear picture that is truly representative of all viewers.  Even the internet fandom is but a tiny fraction of total viewers.

The right to critique a show isn't in question.  The original point, which I've also digressed from, was more about people making derogatory and defamatory comments, hurling unprovable accusations with no basis in facts, like Wendy said. 

Moving on.  I am looking forward to a TPW episode and another one that is out of the usual COTW mold set primarily in the precinct.  Also excited for the mind games episode.  I tend to like these bottle episodes and the premise here is also one I like in film.  Russians could also be good because of Russian Beckett.  Russians are en vogue again due to global politics. ;)  The ESL student think also sounds like an interesting and unusual premise to me.  Would be good if the issue of refugees ties in even in a small way in the episode.  The upcoming episode descriptions show potential, but as always, will have to see if the execution lives up to it.

Noticed that Beckett seems to be calling Castle 'Rick' a whole lot more lately after it being almost completely absent from the first half of the season?  What's up with that?  

Cute picture with the kids, I know Nathan's a big guy but he looks so tall, even in comparison to Seamus and Jon lol.

What I want to know is what advice to Nathan give that girl on how to get back at pesky neighbours...

Nice pic.  Sweet that little sis worships Castle with her life heh.  Is she an online fan? :P 

Don't think this was posted here earlier.  Another really lovely pic with a child visitor to the set. 

BTW, I think it's great that Castle has been hiring some female and/or minority directors when the time came to hire some new ones.  Another nail in the misogyny coffin.

Don't think this was posted here earlier.  Another really lovely pic with a child visitor to the set. 

I don't like little kids much they tend to scare me lol but awww that's super cute, I bet Nathan's great at keeping them entertained. 

BTW, I think it's great that Castle has been hiring some female and/or minority directors when the time came to hire some new ones.  Another nail in the misogyny coffin.

More shows need to do this, give the girls a chance, they need all the help they can get to gain a foothold in the business and get more experience, women can surely bring something fresh to the table as they slowly get more power within the industry.

Edited by verdana
We can agree to disagree on this, MadMaverick. But for me name calling is name calling is name calling. ANY kind of name calling shuts the other side down. Even if someone says they hate something, that doesn't make them a HATER. And by just disregarding them and saying their opinion/what they say doesn't count, because they choose not to like, or yes, even hate, something and are therefore a hater, then I think it's hypocritical to talk about name-calling on the other side and state how wrong it is.

I don't believe I brought up the label 'hater' or labelled anyone as such in making my original comment.  What I was commenting on was the deplorable behaviour of people using hateful, derogatory and defamatory speech against others without anything to back it up.  What I said in response to you bringing up the label 'hater' and saying that it was used as a euphemism for those who didn't like the same things as oneself, was to say that in addition to that usage, it is also commonly used as a description of people whose raison d'etre is to express hatred regardless, who thrive on showing hate, hence, 'hater'.  I never said that everyone who hates something is a 'hater' whose opinions should be dismissed.  But if you hate something or someone indiscriminately and irrationally, then the label as it is commonly used could apply.  I agree that name calling isn't conducive to good discussion, and I never said it was.  In commenting on the term 'hater', it was to describe a pattern of behaviour rather than to engage in name calling.

But I think speculating/wondering about public figures is fine. Even saying you can't stand a characteristic or the way they acted in a situation. That's why I said that hurling insults directly at the person is wrong.

I think the language used and the accusations made in some corners of the fandom, and definitely on TV Line, have gone way beyond "speculating/wondering about public figures".  I don't want to drag the mud in here but the ugliness is real and become unavoidable in fandom even for those who wish to do so.  People have been talking for years as if they KNOW what actually went down, how people acted in a situation when they have no actual first hand knowledge of anything.  Insults and lies are insults and lies even when you don't communicate them directly to the person targeted but disseminate them on the internet.  Doesn't excuse that kind of behaviour.  Maybe this kind of behaviour is prevalent in all fandoms, but that doesn't mean it's justifiable.

As a public figure, that person should expect by now that people will take certain situations and run with them. It happens every day. If they don't want to read that stuff, they know they can stay away from it. Many stars do.

And for good reason.  But even if those public figures never read that stuff, that doesn't excuse people spreading lies and making vicious accusations without proof that harm another's reputation.  It's completely irresponsible behaviour.

Edited by madmaverick

We do basically agree, madmaverick.

Self-righteous indignation is often a trait of genuine believers/trolls alike, but my problem with them is also that they aren't being intellectually (maybe also emotionally) honest.

But the intentions differ of trolls vs believers/fanatics. For me, the intention of trolls and simple hate spewing people is to bathe in the chaos they create in the community. IMO most commentators on tvline have the agenda to convince the undecided and/ or to prove others wrong using various methods (to put it very simply).

As for being intellectually/ emotionally dishonest, it depends on what they believe in. E.g. "Stana is being oppressed by misogynistic assholes and the other female actors are sucking up to the males instead of siding with Stana to get bigger roles. Traitors." See? With the right construct of “facts” in your own reality, you can even expand your scapegoating-pool. What I want to say, you can’t win there (as it is very easy for everybody to spin their own narrative). In court you would say Calls for speculation or Lack of foundation,  and the Judge would probably say Sustained.  But in an unmoderated forum…

But I do find it interesting that even on the internet as a whole, there's a lot more repetitive negativity rather than positivity.

Yeah, but I would ascribe that to people tending to share good things on a personal level? You enjoy positivity more with people you are familiar with and, if possible, in person so you can also hear (laughter) and see (facial expressions)? I don’t know. To stick with TV Shows, I like The Good Wife. I talk with friends about it. I would never dream of commenting on the forum of this site because they seem to watch it differently.(I'm sure other people are saying the same thing about us as well:-)

Edited by Sonik Tooth
  • Love 1

If TV line comments discussed here are the same TV line comments I saw recently, they crossed the hateful territory straight into libel. Seriously. I understand that they don't usually remove comments, and hey! clicks are clicks, but I'd delete that circus were I in their place.

• Love 1

If TV line comments discussed here are the same TV line comments I saw recently, they crossed the hateful territory straight into libel. Seriously. I understand that they don't usually remove comments, and hey! clicks are clicks, but I'd delete that circus were I in their place.

TV Line censors comments that call them out on their shilling. I've seen it personally. But as you said, they know these slandery types of comments are click bait and the powers that be lovvvvvvvve it over there. No chance they'll get rid of it.

Edited by TWP

The ESL student think also sounds like an interesting and unusual premise to me.

NF claims to be bilingual (English /French) due to a summer immersion in Quebec as part of his high school years. He was very enthusiastic about the course and how much he learned.

I've seen an interview he did partly in Spanish (for Monster U.) but never one in French, even when he was in Monaco/French Riviera a few years back.