Type keyword(s) to search

Cast in Other Roles

luckyroll3

Looks like Christine Prosperi is going to be in that new teen show they've been promoting hard during Degrassi episodes; the one where the girl volunteers at a hospital where her dad went missing. The actor who played Jake will also be on it.

I wonder if that means Imogen is actually done this year?

Dylan Everett (Cam) is also part of the cast on Open Heart.

One show that I think might be of interest is the web series Teenagers, starring, among others, Chloe Rose (Katie) and Ray Ablack (Sav). The first season aired last year and can be seen here. A second season is currently being filmed.

Tamara Duarte (Charlie, former paramour of Fiona and mother to Mr. Tuxedo Pants) is in "Dead on Campus" on LMN as a sorority sister. She just told the pledges to ask themselves, "Do I have what it takes?" WhatEVER it takes? :o

Edited by Judi Sunshine

Lots of Degrassi alums are on Between - Justin Kelly (Jake), Jordan Todosey (Adam), Samantha Munro (Anya), and I think I also saw Sam the lifeguard and the guy from Alli's illegal poker game.

Lots of Degrassi alums are on Between - Justin Kelly (Jake), Jordan Todosey (Adam), Samantha Munro (Anya), and I think I also saw Sam the lifeguard and the guy from Alli's illegal poker game.

What's Between?

Cassie Steele (Manny) stars in "Sorority Surrogate", on Lifetime Movie Network (LMN). It airs at 1:00pm 6/14 and 9:00am 6/15, both times Pacific.  The plot is exactly what is sounds like. My DVR's set, but my hopes, they are not high.

Aislinn had a small part on tonight's episode of Heroes Reborn.

The actor who plays Hunter has a fairly major role on Reign this season. Not sure what that means in terms of whether he'll still be on Degrassi: Next Class. Also spotted on Reign was Anya's fantasy boyfriend, Dr. Chris.

On 6.10.2016 at 4:27 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Craig Manning is on Designated Survivor! Older but that's him, he's still handsome. 

I was going to say that. I just realized it was him last week. He looks and sounds so different.

I know this is far-reaching, but the same episode also had a character named Lucy Fernandez. It is filmed in Toronto. Shout out?

On 12/3/2017 at 6:18 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I just saw Stacey Farber in a Wells Fargo commercial. ?

Where is Charlotte Arnold?!! Has she retired from acting?

Looks like Charlotte Arnold has been on several seasons of the Amazon show, Patriot.

54 minutes ago, purpleyoshi said:

There is a movie on Netflix called Sadie's Last Days on Earth that has a few Degrassi alums, including Monroe Chambers, Ricardo Hoyas and Paula Brancati (Jane). It was cute.

Paula was also on the 2nd season of Slasher.  It took me a while to realize where I knew her from.

• Love 1
On 12/8/2017 at 4:57 PM, purpleyoshi said:

There is a movie on Netflix called Sadie's Last Days on Earth that has a few Degrassi alums, including Monroe Chambers, Ricardo Hoyas and Paula Brancati (Jane). It was cute.

I think Lauren Collins wrote it too. 

On 12/25/2017 at 6:25 PM, emcmac87 said:

Cristine Prosperi(Imogen) is in the Ion movie, A Christmas Cruise. I couldn't place her until I looked up the IMDb, but she did a good job

She's also in the new Bring It On movie on Netflix. 

Stacey Farber might be in the new season of Schitt's Creek. It's not on her IMDb page, but I keep seeing her in the preview for the new season.