Type keyword(s) to search

Playing House Has Been Renewed For A Second Season!

Oh yay! I had read somewhere (here?) it was all but assumed to be one-season only, that USA was moving away from comedies. Same fate presumed for Benched before it even aired. So this is good news for both of them.

Sooo happy!!!!!
And I was just recently thinking about what a damn shame we were probably never going to see anymore of this show and then I was getting pissed how the powers that be robbed us of any future hysterical situations with the ladies and what could have been.  But now I can't wait to see what they have in store for us! It truly feels like getting a bunch of presents a month after Christmas!

And it was so funny hearing the Extra Hot Great podcast talk about ep#8, they played so many clips I was laughing all over again.   

Especially when Maggie said she may need some Fig "Newduns" ...OMG, it still cracked me up the way she said it, just too funny. I agree with them,  it's one of my favorite lines they way it's said.
Bring on S2!!!

Heard about this show on an old episode of the Extra Hot Great podcast. Found it on demand last night and watched the 1st 2 episodes. Thanks so much for the recommendation! A fun and funny show--just what I have been looking for. Looking forward to the rest and to Season 2 in August.

I just binged watched all ten episodes yesterday. Love the friendship. Love the quirkiness of the town people. It reminds me of Gilmore girls. Love the relationship between Maggie (?) and her ex cop boyfriend. I was in a similar situation (but the gap wasn't years) and when my ex was in a relationship (not married) we still had the flirty thing going on. So much the night before his girlfriend was moving across the county to move in with him he called her and told her not to come! And we got back together, he asked me to marry him again and tada, we are almost married 25 years. Can't wait for this show to start up again.

The day is finally here! It's back. It feels like forever since it's been on and  I haven't even seen any promos for it, but I don't usually watch USA channel.  Were they showing promos?