Type keyword(s) to search

Spencer Reid: Gorgeous Gray Matter

• Start Topic

Okay, jealous about being at the table read :p. That sounds fun! 

14 minutes ago, Willowy said:

And Joe is way sexier than you would ever guess. Ridiculously sexy.

I can believe that. He seems like a cool guy.

My mom has a thing for Rossi :D. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Okay, jealous about being at the table read :p. That sounds fun! 

I can believe that. He seems like a cool guy.

My mom has a thing for Rossi :D. 

Matthew was cussing up a storm and making everyone crack up. Also he did this exaggerated eyebrow wiggle thing at AJ that got mah lil shipper heart beating.

Was able to speak to Adam, Daniel, and Joe, then Paget came over and led me outside where she recorded a message for my daughter (I posted it on tumblr)! We met Kirsten and AJ later in the day, but Matthew cut out right after the table read.

• Love 2

Too bad you couldn't ask him about the audition tape.  :D

Did you have to sign some confidential thing or do they (CBS and/or CM) not care that you could spill the spoilers on the episode?

You were there as a fan, right?  o_O

Edited by Nerys
  • Love 1

Righto, they ask everyone to do the NDA thing, usually. They very much do care about spoilers, and we were given the rules in advance.

Yes, I was there as a fan. Been planning for months with them to get there at the best time when I'd be able to see/do the most. I won't lie... I was spun. Just floored. It was an amazing whirlwind, and I was fortunate enough to meet every single person that I wanted to, bts included. Because it was table read day, everyone was there. Jim Clemente is a maniac, in the best of ways. And maybe some people don't think of Harry as being funny, but he is actually freaking hilarious. He leaves a trail of laughs wherever he goes. Everyone I encountered is so... bright. Just ebullient and whip smart and happy to be there. It was wonderful.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Willowy said:

Righto, they ask everyone to do the NDA thing, usually. They very much do care about spoilers, and we were given the rules in advance.

Yes, I was there as a fan. Been planning for months with them to get there at the best time when I'd be able to see/do the most. I won't lie... I was spun. Just floored. It was an amazing whirlwind, and I was fortunate enough to meet every single person that I wanted to, bts included. Because it was table read day, everyone was there. Jim Clemente is a maniac, in the best of ways. And maybe some people don't think of Harry as being funny, but he is actually freaking hilarious. He leaves a trail of laughs wherever he goes. Everyone I encountered is so... bright. Just ebullient and whip smart and happy to be there. It was wonderful.

I'm glad for you, Willowy--guessing you can cross one off your bucket list!

• Love 3

Thank you JMO, yes! It was well worth the wait, and the jumped-through hoops, they really pulled out all the stops. Finding it rather difficult to stop talking about it all, so rather than bore people to tears, am channeling it onto the page. :)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, normasm said:

Thank goodness you finally posted! I was starting to get withdrawal pangs...

um. sorry?

I've just completed a stint of four late night store closes in a row, don't get home until almost midnight and am so keyed up I can't go to bed right away. I end up staying up until 3ish and sleeping until 10 or 11 am. Thankfully, that's done for now, hoping to reclaim a regular sleep pattern. I post these in a few of my Facebook groups as well, and the late nights have wreaked such braindeadedness in me (sue me, I made up a word), I completely forgot to post yesterday's picture to those. :(

It won't happen again Norm :D

• Love 2
On 16.9.2017 at 4:31 AM, Willowy said:

Yes, I was there as a fan. ....... It was wonderful.

Ah, thanks and great to hear you had such a good time!  :-)

One question and you may not able to answer even that .... but was there anything spoiler-worthy in that episode? I mean not the crime-of-the-week plot but something like JJ and Reid in Forever People or stuff with Reid and his mother in the first few episodes of season 12.

I am not asking for any hints or the characters involved, just if there is anyting like that there at all.

Again, thanks for sharing!  :-)

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Willowy said:

I totally get why you're asking, and I do love a good spoiler, but I legally can't disclose anything at all about the episode beyond the title (which isn't even a spoiler any more). I'm sorry! ❤

Yeah, I thought so.  :-)

• Love 1

i used that, secnarf, because this screencapture is from that scene, taken *just* before he says that to her... "Watch me" 

it is my personal Criminal Minds slogan too, of course, he's really the only reason i ever started watching it.  :D

Edited by ReidFan
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ReidFan said:

i used that, secnarf, because this screencapture is from that scene, taken *just* before he says that to her... "Watch me" 

it is my personal Criminal Minds slogan too, of course, he's really the only reason i ever started watching it.  :D

Ah I remember that scene now - I think we had this discussion after the episode aired as well, but that phrase is one I will always associate with Pierre Trudeau.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, normasm said:

Wow! I expect to hear unspoilery yays or qualified nays by 9!

lol...

I'm concerned about my darkworld and screencapping. Not sure where my source originates from, but I doubt it's a CTV feed. If it is, great, screencaps can be done and up before you guys have even seen the episode. But if I have to wait til 11 for the upload, same day screencaps will be a thing of the past :(

If HeHoo still lived at home, I could conceivably do an immediate pvr-to-computer upload myself. But I'm too dumb to know how to figure that out. 

But you'll get a Reid-O-Meter rating from me around 859 pm anyway :) :

Red Light, Green Light, Entropy being examples of what would be a 10

episodes like Seek and Destroy would get a 0

:)

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, normasm said:

I wont get to watch it tomorrow :( But unspoilery yays or nays are definitely welcome. And also I will be looking forward to Reid-o-meter rating from ReidFan.

• Love 1

Reidfan, I guess this time you will be the first to watch it, enjoy it !!

And quoting normasm

36 minutes ago, normasm said:

which I won't be able to read until tomorrow, because of the time difference between both sides of the Atlantic!!

I'm so excited...and impatient!

• Love 3

mine's called the Reid-O-Metre JMO :-P and I must slap myself for spelling Metre incorrectly in the first post. I think.  And now, I question THAT too.... metre as in the metric system approximate equivalent of yard is spelled by non Americans as metre... but meter/metre as in an instrument to measure something, I'm not sure...will research :D  

• Love 1

About the "watch me"scene

I think it's become my favourite scene, not only from season 12 but my favourite scene of the whole show. Matthew's body language, the tone of his voice and the way the music starts at exactly the right moment ... I could watch it for hours (well, maybe not for hours but I have watched it a few times in a row). By the way, I'm listening to that song right now, soooo beautiful!!

• Love 1
Just now, senin said:

I think it's become my favourite scene, not only from season 12 but my favourite scene of the whole show. Matthew's body language, the tone of his voice and the way the music starts at exactly the right moment ... I could watch it for hours (well, maybe not for hours but I have watched it a few times in a row). By the way, I'm listening to that song right now, soooo beautiful!!

Got me turned on!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ReidFan said:

lol...

I'm concerned about my darkworld and screencapping. Not sure where my source originates from, but I doubt it's a CTV feed. If it is, great, screencaps can be done and up before you guys have even seen the episode. But if I have to wait til 11 for the upload, same day screencaps will be a thing of the past :(

If HeHoo still lived at home, I could conceivably do an immediate pvr-to-computer upload myself. But I'm too dumb to know how to figure that out. 

But you'll get a Reid-O-Meter rating from me around 859 pm anyway :) :

Red Light, Green Light, Entropy being examples of what would be a 10

episodes like Seek and Destroy would get a 0

:)

Yeah, you don't have to cap it, just give us your Reid-O-Meter rating and overall ep rating!

21 minutes ago, JMO said:

Fair enough. We'll see how the Reid-meter™ and the Reid-O-Meter compare. 

This is also something i look forward to!

• Love 1
On 27/8/2017 at 6:22 PM, senin said:

One picture each day until September 27th ??

Just joking !!  (half joking, I guess) 

Soooo niiceee !!

I couldn't know when I said this, a month ago, that Reidfan would produce such a beautiful series of pictures , a couple of days ago I was looking at them, and trying to decide which is my favourite, and I just couldn't, they are all so beautiful!! 

Thanks Reidfan!!

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, senin said:

absolutely. He's so subtle and so powerful, and yet he does it with just a facial expression, a swallow, a blink etc. This part of this scene is most definitely my favourite Reid moment of the season. Harry said our patience would pay off and he wasn't wrong. All those weeks of incarceration, unfairness, beatings, etc....(all of which Matthew also played phenomenally well) culminated in just two words that left me breathless, vindicated, speechless and alternately screaming YES! at the tv. And whoever chose "Journey On" as the backdrop music deserves a raise and an award. 

I just cannot say enough good things about Red Light, this particular scene, the Aubrey/Matthew chemistry..... Yes you can, Riff, shut up already :D

13 minutes ago, senin said:

I couldn't know when I said this, a month ago, that Reidfan would produce such a beautiful series of pictures , a couple of days ago I was looking at them, and trying to decide which is my favourite, and I just couldn't, they are all so beautiful!! 

Thanks Reidfan!!

you're very welcome. But thank mostly the source for giving me all those wonderful moments to work with. And I gotta admit, by far and away my favourite one is the last screencap.

• Love 2