Type keyword(s) to search

Let's Count The Inaccuracies In ''Scandal's Katie Lowes: Quinn Is the "Glue" Keeping OPA Together'

Primetimer

You know.... I don;t completely disagree with her. I'll give her points 1 - 6. She is the only OPA left who seems to be just centered on OPA. Huck wasn't interested in returning and he is more preoccupied with his son more than any real OPA work. Olivia hasn't been about OPA since Season 2. And this season is the first time in the history of the show I haven't once said 'STFU Quinn.'

But points 8 -11, yeah....no.

• Love 1
Guest Accused Dingo

I actually love Quinn which is why I tend to avoid Previously or avoid reading most of the posts and just put my opinions of the show.  I find her one of the most interesting characters on the show and have loved her story arc from the beginning.  To each is own.  

I'm always left wondering "Who decided this chick is sexy?" The scene where the security guard is mesmerized by her as she walks away was a real Uh-uh Moment.

I think she is very sexy.  Again to each is own.  

• Love 2

You know.... I don;t completely disagree with her. I'll give her points 1 - 6. She is the only OPA left who seems to be just centered on OPA. Huck wasn't interested in returning and he is more preoccupied with his son more than any real OPA work. Olivia hasn't been about OPA since Season 2. And this season is the first time in the history of the show I haven't once said 'STFU Quinn.'

But points 8 -11, yeah....no.

Concur with this. I get the gist of the piece is to say Quinn isn't completely useless, and the author is right that she prioritized OPA more than the other three....but then, it's all she has left.

Strangely enough, while I expect most of these characters to have miserable endings (Fitz alone, Cyrus losing whatever part of his soul that still remains, ect), I kinda hope she can be cleared of the bombing so her dad can accept her again.

• Love 1

Yep, I think Quinn is easily one of the more interesting characters on the show. I'll take her over stupid Huck, or the increasingly monotonous Rowan (at least she doesn't do so many fucking monologues that make my eyes roll for hours after they're finally over!), and most of the time Abby--who had exactly one episode this season when she was genuinely interesting instead of just annoying as hell. She's a woman caught up in circumstances that she was in no way responsible for, rejected by her family, plunged into this world where no one actually cares about her--except for the man who was going to kill her. She's trying to make her way in this world, and unlike Abby, who often contributes nothing, she actually has some agency as a character. And unlike Olivia, who is stuck in repetitive family drama, repetitive boyfriend drama and many, many scenes where she breaks out the wobbly lip and teary eyes, she's getting stuff done. She's come a long way from the moron who pulled the knife out of Gideon in season 1.

• Love 5

I'm not a huge Quinn fan (I was until the end of Season 2), but I like her okay. I do think she's the glue holding OPA (the agency) together, but she's still one of the weaker characters on the show. It's just that the show has moved away from OPA being the focal point it was in Season 1 and much of Season 2.  

She is the one who tracked down what happened to Harrison, found Olivia, etc.